Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf's Howl ❯ Not Exactly ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I didn't know what was going on....I was scared. They took me out of the cage I had been imprisoned in and out of instinct, I snapped. I ran and lauched myslef onto a mans neck, my jaws latching on in a death grip. My fangs sunk through his flesh and I felt blood scatter. When I landed, I slipped and bashed into the wall. I felt heavy weight upon my back and I let out a yelp, and started to thrash in attempt to dispose of them. I howled when a club banged my nose. I jerked back my head and thrashed it about violently, until I felt a sting in my back leg. Finally, after many beatings, I fell, unable to stop shaking from the pain.......~Normal Pov~ Toga and Hiyoga watched as they faught they're dogs in the pits, betting cash on who ever wins. The last dog had been killed in a fight against one of the strongest. A black wolf who belonged to some man named Quent Yaiden. They say he was one helluva of pit-fighter. Toga sighed and exited the cabin, but told his brother to follow after he was bored.
"What ever, Toga." Hiyoga snorted, running a hand through his blonde hair. The black haired boy sneered and walked down the small path towards the flower shop. The black haired girl looked up and smiled.
"Hello, can I help you?" She asked.
"Ah, no. Sorry." He said beore he walked down the path towards the river stream. He stalked across the rocky sands and stepped lightly into the water. The soft splashs of the water kissed his ankles as he stood, watching the forest beyond the water. The wildlife that surrounded him was amazing and yet, sad. He stepped out of the water, dragging some portion with his shoes. He once again walked into the small town that he knew all to well.~Wolf Pov~ I awoke in another metal bared square. I snarled and stood up only to be impaled by a sharp pain from a thunder-metal. My hindquarters collasped to the side. Blood gathered around that leg and I narrowed my eyes to the bearrers of the thunder-metal. My ears throbbed due to the aftermath of the weapon. They unlocked the cage door and lured me out. This time, I sprinted to the door. I felt another sharp pain in my front paw, which caused me to tumble out and off the steps. I stood weakly and my ears perked up as a boy with dark black hair stopped infront of me. I snarled and ran at him at a weakened limp and lunged. He let out a sneer, and to my surprise, leaped at me, altering into a black wolf. He bit into my neck and I into his leg, sending each others blood flying. We landed harshly, but by the time the other emerged from the place they held me in, the wolf was once more a boy. Another thunderclap set off as it nailed me between the eyes and snout. Recoiling, I thrashed my wounded jaw around until I haunced over, letting the blood drip off my nose, then fall, hoping to meet my death.

Converting /tmp/phpjQanJ8 to /dev/stdout