WWE Fan Fiction ❯ HBK = Heart Betty Krocker ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's Note: I don't own anyone or anything. Don't take without permission. Feedback's appreciated. :-)
 
It was the night before Christmas, well, you know the story. All of the RAW superstars were snowed into the arena for a few days. Shawn Michaels didn't liked the fact that they were snowed in this Christmas, but he was he happy that everyone decided to come together without fighting. Like all traditions, he would bake a few cookies for Santa Claus to munch before dropping his gifts under the tree. This time, he left them under the tree in the huge locker room where Chris Jericho was sleeping in for the night.
He came back into the locker room and caught the Canadian munching on the delectable treats. “JERICHO!” he cried. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”
“What?” he replied, unaware of the situation that was taking place.
“Those cookies were for Santa!”
Chris rolled his eyes. “So? And I'm the Great Pumpkin. Good night, Shawn.”
“Chris, you're making another batch right now.”
“No, I am not. I'm going back to sleep, and when I wake up in the morning, your face better not be in my presence. Besides, Santa Claus is nothing more than a crook that brings the hopes of millions of children up with lies and deceit. Hell, he's more corrupt than the current governor of Illinois.”
Shawn can't believe how much of a misanthrope Chris has become in the last several months. Sure, call the fans liars, but he was out of his mind to compare the jolly fellow to someone who tried to sell off an empty senator seat. Suddenly, the Heartbreak Kid took off his shoe and threatened to whack the blond in the head. “Chris Jericho, if you don't go make another batch,” he warned him. “We'll never be friends again.”
Chris rolled his ocean eyes again. “I never was your friend, dumbass!” he quipped. “Geez, will you relax? Santa's probably become a diabetic with all that weight, I'm sure he won't notice a few crumbs hanging about.”
“But he's gonna be here soon!” Shawn began to throw a tantrum. “You're not gonna ruin Christmas! I'm gonna tell everyone what you did! He's gonna leave!”
“Lower your voice down, damnit! You're gonna wake everyone up!”
“HE'S GONNA LEAVE!” Shawn's yelling echoed all over the arena, expecting a few superstars to stir. “HE'S GONNA LEAVE!! HE'S GONNA LEAVE!!”
Then, Chris covered his mouth and gave in. “Where's the kitchen?”
The two rivals headed toward the dark kitchen near the canteen area and turned on the light, then pulled out a packet of Betty Crocker's sugar cookie mix. Chris was forced to read the directions to Shawn since the Heartbreak Kid didn't bring his reading glasses. Shawn opened the packet and poured the dry ingredients into a bowl. Chris cracked open an egg and was forced to stir the bowl, adding a teaspoon of water. Then, they made balls out of the dough and placed them on a cookie sheet. Just then, Shawn sprinkled colored sugar on the cookie balls and grinned. “Santa loves color!” he said.
“Yeah, and so does every schizophrenic.” Chris let out a sardonic response.
20 minutes later and spread out on a red plate, Shawn placed Santa's treats by the tree in the locker room. Just when Chris was about to get his hands on them, the Heartbreak Kid coldly warned, “Chris, leave them for Santa!”
And all the former World Heavyweight Champion could do was run out of the room screaming bloody murder and obscenities, waking the rest of the RAW locker room up.
“WHAT THE HELL, JERICHO?!”
 
THE END.