WWE Fan Fiction ❯ I Want Ice Cream ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: I Want Ice Cream
Author: Lucky Mosqueda
Email: lucky.mosqueda7@yahoo.com
Rating: PG
Genre: Comedy
Characters: Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and Rebecca Michaels Hickenbottom.
Distributions: Want them? Ask me first.
Disclaimers: I own no one. The WWE and DX own themselves.
Summary: All the Game wants is ice cream, but the Heartbreak Kid wouldn't have it. Let's see where this escalates.
Author's Note: I decided to do another D-Generation X fic after watching a Family Guy scene where Peter wanted ice cream and Tom Tucker didn't let him. So funny. Anyway, feedback's much appreciated. It helps the muses. Also, I saw the same thing in the movie Kramer vs. Kramer with the little boy and Dustin Hoffman, that Family Guy spoofed it off.
 
 
They were in the kitchen of Shawn Michaels' San Antonio home. D-Generation X always spent their random days there because…it was Texas, and Triple H always loved bragging about how big Texas was, how big Texans were, and so forth. One of these random days, however, didn't felt like a random day for DX as Hunter didn't like the dinner he was given. Unfortunately, his family never taught him good manners when entering someone's home other than his own as a child. “Shawn,” he asked his tag team partner, “what the hell is this?”
 
“It's a t-bone steak,” chirped Shawn. “You like t-bone steaks!”
 
Hunter placed the plate away. “The hell I do!”
 
“Don't you use that word in this house! This is the Lord's day!”
 
“Yeah? Well, I don't like steak and green beans!”
 
“Yeah, you did. You had it a couple of weeks ago, and you loved ever single bite of it. Are you implying that my cooking's horrible?” Shawn cut some of Hunter's steak into bite-size pieces. “They're good for you, those green beans.”
 
Hunter took a bite of the green bean and steak and spat it out, which angered Shawn a bit. “What are you trying to do, kill me?” whined Hunter. “You know that I'm allergic to green beans.”
 
“Yeah, right,” said Shawn. “You're not allergic to green beans.”
 
“Well, it made me wanna puke.”
 
“You're not gonna puke!” Shawn slammed the end of his knife on the table. “Will you eat your friggin' dinner, Hunter?!”
 
“Shawn, come on now.” Hunter looked into the freezer. “Did you remember to buy some Ben & Jerry's ice cream?”
 
Shawn knew where the Cerebral Assassin was going. There was no way he was buying it, and his children acted mature than him. “Yes, I did remember,” he said to him, his tone of voice growing firmer. “But that's until you finish your dinner.”
 
“Whatever you say, buddy,” Hunter let out a sarcastic retort, took his chair, and headed to the freezer, where he kneeled on the seat to open the door.
 
Shawn had enough of the Game's antics. So he placed his foot down, and warned, “You better not take that ice cream out, Hunter!”
 
Hunter ignored him, and took the ice cream, while he sat down with a spoon in hand. “Hunter,” the Heartbreak Kid warned him again.”You're gonna be in big trouble if you even think about eating that.”
 
Hunter again ignored him, and took the lid off the pint. As he dug his spoon into the goodness, Shawn growled, “If you put that into your mouth, you're gonna get it.”
 
Hunter teased him with the spoonful of goodness.
 
“I'm warning you!” cried Shawn. “Don't you put that in your mouth.”
 
“And what are you gonna do about it?” Hunter stuck his tongue out and finally put the spoon of ice cream in his mouth.
 
Suddenly, Shawn took off his belt and spanked Hunter's behind, causing the Game to cry. “I HATE YOU!” he cried into the walls. “I HATE YOU! I WANT MY MOMMY!! I'M CALLING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ON YOU!!”
 
“Well, I'm all you'll ever have!” replied Shawn as he continued spanking him with his belt.
 
All of a sudden, Shawn's wife Rebecca just came home from a day of hanging out with the old church ladies. She stepped into the kitchen, and found her husband and his best friend in a very unpredictable situation. “Honey!” she cried. “What are you doing?!”
 
“Nothing, sugar,” the Heartbreak Kid replied awkwardly.
 
“Nothing?”
 
Then Hunter and Shawn both replied, “We was just playing `house'!”
 
 
 
 
THE END.