WWE Fan Fiction ❯ Shut that Baby Up!! ❯ Shut that Baby Up!! ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: This was inspired by my sister's story tonight of how she and her friends went to see Quarantine when someone rudely yelled for a lady to shut her baby up because it was crying for the entire movie. Who brings babies to a horror flick? I don't own anything or anyone. Yeah, and I'm using HBK for my crazy purposes. Anyway, feedback's always appreciated. Helps the muses. :-D
 
 
 
"Why did we have to bring him?" Lance Cade asked his mentor and World Champion Chris Jericho, pointing to the crazy-looking man wearing a cowboy hat, his long, brown hair captured in a ponytail, and with a puppy-like smile on his face that was the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.
 
"Because he's paying for everything," the shorthaired blond Canadian responded. "And he's a dumbass."
 
Lance had a idea burning in his head. "Does that mean he's also paying for the snacks?"
 
"Yeah, and the funny part is that Orton convinced Shawn that we're actually going to see that stupid talking Chihuahua movie he wanted to see, but we're not." Chris looked around the line for a certain Legend Killer and Rated R Superstar. "Orton! Edge! Get over here!"
 
"What?!" Randy yelled, receiving a dirty look from an elderly woman after shoving her from his way.
 
"These tickets are not gonna wait for you!"
 
The two joined Chris and Lance in front of the ticket salesperson. "Five tickets for Wizard of Gore, please," Adam said to her.
 
"That'll be $50," said the ticket salesperson.
 
Chris's sapphire eyes widened at the ticket price. It would've been much easier if all of then snuck in without paying ten dollars a ticket, but since he was the champion and he still couldn't stand Shawn (Well, all of them couldn't), what better way to manipulate him by making him pay for the expensive movie tickets and not to mention the snacks Lance wanted to munch on? The quartet stared at Shawn, waiting for the naive Texan to pay the lady so they could see the movie. Shawn swiped his debit card, and gave his co-workers the tickets. Moments later, Lance and Randy rushed over to the consession stand and bought everything off the menu (Almost everything). They turned to Shawn, grinning away, and once again, the Heartbreak Kid swiped his debit card and followed the quartet carrying the food to their seats in the first screening room. They found their seats in the middle upper-level, where they could see the entire screen. Lance and Randy pigged out on the pizza, grossing out the blond Canadians and Shawn. "What?" they asked them, receiving two pairs of rolled eyes, sapphire and jade, from the blond Canadians.
 
As more people came into the room, Shawn was feeling a bit skeptical. They weren't any children with the people, and he was beginning to think that the guys had played a mean trick on him, and if they did, he was leaving the theater, and waiting for Monday night to come so he could give Randy, Chris, and Lance some Sweet Chin Music. "Are you sure this is the one I wanted to see?" he asked Randy.
 
"Yeah," responded the Legend Killer. "Relax, man."
 
"But I don't see any kids." the Texan whined as the trailers began.
 
Adam pointed to a woman sitting in the front row with a baby in a basket, including one on the way. "There," he said.
 
"It's a family movie, Shawn!" said Chris.
 
"Yeah, so shut up!" said Lance, his mouth full of popcorn.
 
Shawn responded by sticking his tongue out at him, which Lance retaliated by blowing a raspberry. "Act your ages!" Chris yelled at them. "It's starting."
 
"You know Shawn won't, Chris," Adam quipped. "The old man might die."
 
"Who you calling an old man?" hissed Shawn as he attempted to pull out his belt from his jeans, while Chris and Randy covered their mouths with popcorn and their own hands from giggling. "Don't make me do it!"
 
"You know that whipping us in public's considered child abuse?" said Lance. "I'm just saying that as a response in case you end up calling us unruly teenagers."
 
"Yeah, Shawn," mocked Chris.
 
So the five men relexed for a several minutes throughout the movie. As the first sign of the main character killing his victim by literally sawing off her body, and blood and gore oozed everywhere, Shawn screamed so loud everyone could hear him! The more blood and gore, the less the Heartbreak Kid could take it. He grabbed Chris sitting next to him, creeping the champion out as he shoved him off and lightly slapped him to his senses. But at the duretion of the movie, the five men and the entire audience could hear one major sound effect next to spoken dialogue:
 
 
WAAAHHHHH!!
 
WAAAAHHHHH!!
 
WAAAAHHHH!!
 
 
"Is it in the film?" Chris whispered to Adam.
 
"I dunno," he replied.
 
Now, more killings erupted in the film, and Shawn Michaels screamed so loud that Chris and Lance had to cover their ears. As the Heartbreak Kid attempted to leave, Chris and Lance pinned his body with one of their legs. "If you leave," threatened Chris, "Adam will tell your wife that you saw a horror movie, and that you tried to kill us with croissants while you relasped on Coke."
 
Shawn whined in response as he tried to sit comfortably, allowing Chris and Lance to remove their legs. There were more blood and gore, more women sprawled out, and still, they could hear:
 
 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
 
WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
 
WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
 
They still could hear the pregnant woman's child in the basket crying down in the front row, and it really annoyed them for a bit until they couldn't take it anymore.
 
 
WAAAAHHHH!!
 
WAHHHHH!!
 
WAHHHHH!!
 
 
"LADY, SHUT THAT BABY UP!!" Adam yelled at the expecting mother.
 
"YEAH, WE'RE TRYING TO WATCH THE MOVIE HERE!!" Chris yelled. "STUPID BITCH!"
 
 
The pregnant woman ignored the men sitting above her in mid-upper row. But...
 
 
WAAAAHHH!!
 
WAHHHHH!!
 
WAAAAHHHH!!
 
 
"Ah, for crying out loud!" It was Randy's turn to yell at her. "WILL YOU TAKE THE FUCKING BRAT OUT OF HERE?!"
 
 
WAAAAHHHHH!!
 
WAAAAHHHH!!
 
WAAAAHHHHH!!
 
 
"LADY, PLEASE!!" yelled Lance.
 
 
WAAAAHHH!!
 
WAAAAHHHH!!
 
 
"SHUT THAT BABY UP!!!" The five men minus Shawn yelled.
 
The pregnant woman had enough and she brutally responded in a Latina sounding voice, "YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO!! Y'ALL AIN'T HIS MOTHERFUCKING DADDIES!! DID Y'ALL PAY FOR US TO GET HERE?!"
 
"NO, BUT I CAN PAY FOR YOUR OPERATION SO YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY GODDAMN BABIES RUINING THE FUCKING MOVIE!!" Lance responded, standing up, but Shawn pulled his former student down to his seat and covered his mouth.
 
"Thank you, Lance!" said Adam.
 
"Don't you help Lance, too, Jericho," Shawn growled at the champion, who was laughing. "He was all right when you decided to take him under your wing to get at me!"
 
Suddenly, several audience members grumbled and yelled at the pregnant woman sitting next to them, but she cursed them all out. Her child in the basket continued to cry and with everyone arguing, the Heartbreak Kid had enough. "ALL OF Y'ALL CAN SHUT UP!!" he yelled, pulling his belt from his jeans. "YOU GUYS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!! STOP IT!!"
 
"HEY, SHUT THAT CRAZY ASS OLD MAN UP!" a man yelled sitting below the projection booth.
 
"HEY, WHO YOU CALLING OLD?!" Shawn cracked that belt, scaring the people sitting behind him. "DON'T MAKE ME WHIP YOU!!"
 
Just then, two theater ushers and two police officers stormed into the room, causing the four men and the rest of the audience to sit back into their seats, leaving Shawn with the belt in his hands. "Sir," one of the police officers said to him, placing him in handcuffs. "Could you come with us, please?"
 
And, as the police officers took the Heartbreak Kid from him, the four men all stared at each other. "You wanna watch the talking Chihuahua movie next door?" Chris asked them.
 
"Yeah," they all responded as they ran out of the screening room and into another screening room where their loud laughter caused the people above them to tell them...
 
 
"SHUT THOSE DAMN KIDS UP!!"
 
 
 
THE END.