WWE Fan Fiction ❯ X- Treme Love ❯ X- Treme Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
This is rated X because of chapter 13 only, otherwise it doesn’t even make a T rating. I have this posted on several sites and hope you enjoy reading it.

CHAPTER ONE- Debut Match

X- Treme Love
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the character Krissy.
Hope you enjoy! Please R&R.
"Introducing first, being accompanied by Edge, from Atlanta, Georgia, Lita!" Lillian announced.
The crowd started boring, and chanting "Hoe". Lita and Edge started yelling at the crowd telling them to shut the hell up.
"And now introducing, making her debut, from Atlanta, Georgia, Krissy!" Lillian announced, as Headstrong by Trapt started to play.
A girl with light blue, neon green, and purple hair, wearing a black bra with a lime green fish net shirt that stopped three inches above her belly- button, in lime green and black Tripp' pants; with black and blue vans with lime green shoelaces ; and a cross necklace, came out head banging to the song.
The crowd was going wild cheering and screaming, as she slapped some of their hands and jumped on to the side of the ring, pulling the rope some to launch herself over the top rope, doing a spilt in mid- air, landing on her feet._The ref held Lita back as Krissy jumped on the turnbuckle getting the crowd going, as she shouted and yelled to the crowd. Edge climbed out of the ring as the ref signaled for the bell.
Krissy's POV
Lita and I locked up with one another, "You're going down newbie!" Lita said pushing against me harder.
"I don't think so bitch." I said as I hip- tossed her.
"Come on babe, kick this bitch's ass." Edge yelled.
I shook my head and tried to kick Lita, but she caught my foot. I hopped on one foot as she laughed. I shut het up by hitting her with a spinning heel kick. She hit the ground, and then pulled herself up with the ropes, resting on the second rope, as I get up. I looked at Lita, then the crowd as I got a grin on my face. I ran against the ropes opposite of Lita, ran forward, grabbing the top and middle rope, swing around, with my legs connecting with Lita's head. Lita fell to the mat and laid there as I hit a moonsault, going for the pin. 1.2.3.
-Bell rings-
I stood up on the turnbuckle, jumped down and turned around, only to hit the mat in pain, after Edge speared me. He looked pissed. I slowly started to get up, only to cry out in pain, as Lita hits me with a chair. Next thing I knew, Randy Orton had came out, and Edge and him were holding me up; so Lita could hit me with a chair. When Lita started towards me the crowd went wild, Edge and Orton dropped me and I see none other then the Hardy Boyz saving me. Lita ran and jumped on to Matt's back, putting the sleeper hold on him, causing Edge to be free; so he started beating on Matt, wearing him down.
I shook my head and ran to the ropes behind Edge, ran up them, and jumped back taken all three down with my Krissy-sault. (Run up all three ropes then jump backwards into a moonsault)
Randy got in the ring, and grabbed me, going to do an RKO, but Jeff jumped from the top rope, and clothes-lined him. Edge and Lita, during this time, rolled out of the ring, and started up the ramp. Randy, after getting knocked down by Jeff, rolled out of the ring and up the ramp to Lita and Edge.
I was standing facing Randy, Edge and Lita, holding my stomach, as the Hardyz stood on either side of me, looking ready to fight. Randy, Edge and Lita were laughing, but stopped when Vince McMahan came out.
"Hold on, you six just gave me an idea. You all will be in a match at New Year's Revolution next month, Rated RKO and Lita vs. The Hardy Boyz and Krissy in a match. In fact, Krissy, why don't you pick type of match." Lillian gave me a mike, and I walked back to the other side of the ring, standing between the Hardyz, all eyes on me.
I lifted the mike to my lips and said, "Our match, should be something extreme, and I have the perfect idea. Our match will be a caged ladder match!"
The audience went wild as the Hardyz looked at me in surprise and Lita and them glared at me. Vince smirked as my music hit and, and I ducked between the ropes, before jumping down and walking up the ramp, pass Randy, Edge and Lita, watching them as I finally disappeared to the back.
Later that Night
The Hardyz vs. Cade and Murdoch started, as I watched Matt and Jeff tag- team. I finally got up and changed into a black- sleeveless shirt that had blue anchors on it, and a black skirt that stopped just above my knees, with black and white arm warmers.
I looked back at the TV, in time to see Edge and Randy attack the Hardyz, with Lita grabbing them chairs. I dropped my clothes that I was putting away and ran from my locker room and through the curtains, causing the crowd to go wild._Edge and them had their backs to me, so I quickly climb the turnbuckle, and I could see Matt and Jeff bleeding. Edge lifted the chair to hit Matt again as both Hardyz got to their feet with their backs to Edge. Matt turned around and started to swing, when I jumped from the turnbuckle, locking my legs around Edge's neck, hitting him with a hurricanra. Matt looked shocked to see me along with Jeff. Randy charged at me but I dodged him, causing him to run into the corner. He backed up some, and then fell on to the second rope. I looked at the audience , who was going wild, ran between the Hardyz, who just got back up, bounced off the ropes to hit Randy with a 619 followed by a swanton bomb, surprising the Hardyz.
Backstage
I had Jeff's arm thrown over my shoulder, helping him to the trainers, as a ref helped Matt.
"Hey thanks, Edge would have finished us if you hadn't shown up." Matt said.
"You helped me, so I had to repay you. And besides Lita's a bitch. I wanted to kick her ass. So this is just helping me." I respond.
"Yeah, you saved us. Might I add awesome swanton. " Jeff said as we walked into the room where the trainers were.
"Thanks."
I sat Jeff down and said, "Sorry to run, but I told Mickie I'd go out to ring side during her match with Victoria."
"It's ok, we'll see you later." Matt said, as the trainers wiped the blood off his head.
"Yeah, see you later." Jeff said, waving a little.
"Ok, bye guys. See ya later."


CHAPTER TWO- Gossip, Preperation, and Ideas

Disclaimer: I own nothing but Krissy, unless told otherwise.
Krissy's POV
(One Week Later)
I sighed as Mickie, Candice and Maria kept poking me, as I tried to get ready for my match later tonight. I was tagging with Maria against Melina and Jillian Hall. Oh JoyÉ.
"Come on. How could you not think about dating one of them?" Candice asked in disbelief.
"You guys this is only my second night! I want to get my career going, before getting a boyfriend." I said, as they looked at me. "Ok, okÉ Give me two weeks and I'll thinkÉTHINKÉ about dating. Ok?"
The girls nodded, seeming satisfied.
"What about you and Murdoch, Mickie? You two seem to be getting along good." I said, wanting payback.
Mickie went red, "WellÉyou seeÉ umÉumÉ IÉI'm going to go get a water, later." She strutted before sprinting out of the door.
Candice, Maria and I laughed.
"I think she likes him." Maria said, making Candice and I look at her, "What?" she asked tilling her head.
I shook my head, "Nothing, Maria."
"So, are you guys ready for your match?" Candice asked as she laced up her boots.
I nodded, "Yeah. What about you Maria?"
Maria nodded, biting her nails a little, "I'm ready."
"While I have to go, my match is first. See ya." Candice said, walking to the door.
"Good luck Candice." Maria said excitedly, waving bye to her.
I nodded, "Good luck against the sheman."
Candice laughed, "Thanks. I'll see ya."
I shook my head, "Come on Maria, let's get some water, and go talk to someone. I know Brian would like to talk to you."
"Brian!" Maria said, her cheeks going red.
"Come one." I said, standing up, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the locker room.
-Later-
I was jumping up and down in place, moving my arms, waiting for mine and Maria's match to start.
I took a look at Maria to see that she looked a little nervous.
"Come on Maria, we ca do this. I'm going to be right there with you, so don't worry. Besides, we get to show off our tag team skills." I said, placing a hand on her shoulder.
Maria nodded, "I know, it's justÉMelina's going to bring Joey and Johnny with her. They're going to get involved every chance they getr."
I nodded and closed my eyes to think. Before long they snapped open.
"I got it Maria. Come on." I said, grabbing her arm and dragging her with me down the hallway.
After a few minutes of searching, we stopped in front of a locker room door. Maria looked up as I knock, and started to smile. I flashed her a smile, before turning back to the door as it opened.
"Hey, we need your help."
Match
"Introducing first, hailing from Los Angeles, California, being accompanied by Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro, Jillian Hall and Melina!"
The four made their way down to the ring, with the audience booing.
"Introducing their opponents, first, hailing from Ottawa, Illinois, Maria!"
As, With Legs Like That by Zebrahead started, the audience went wild. Maria skipped out on stage, blowing the crowd a kiss before skipping down towards the ring, stopping at the bottom of the ramp, before looking back towards the titantron.
"Introducing her tag team partner, hailing from Atlanta, Georgia, Krissy!"
The audience got to their feet cheering, as Krissy came out head banging and dancing around. (She was wearing black and blue Tripp' pants, a black shirt that stopped 4 inches above her belly- button, with a blue long sleeve fishnet shirt of equal size over it). She jumped up and down, before continuing her way down the ramp, tagging people's hands along the way, before she stopped by Maria.
Krissy looked at Maria, and then looked back towards the titantron with Maria doing the same.
And that's when the music hit.
"Are you ready?"



CHAPTER THREE- First Tag Team

Disclaimer: I only own Krissy, nothing else, unless told otherwise.
Also, be warned, I'm working on writing matches, so this will probably suck.
Chapter 3
"First Tag Match"
The crowd went wild as DX's music hit and Triple H and Shawn Michaels came out, doing their entrance. As they got in the ring, Melina and them got out. (Melina and Jillian yelling a DX, as they went). The music finally cut and Shawn got a mike, handing it over to Triple H.
"Hey, I've got a question for you guys." Triple H said. Looking around, "Are you ready?"
The crowd cheers.
"No. I said. ARE YOU READY?" Triple H asked as only he could, "Then lets get ready to SUCK IT!"
He then handed the mike to Shawn.
"And if you're not down with that. We've got ." He said, holding the mike up right before the crowd shouted "SUCK IT!".
Krissy and Maria were smiling as they watched DX do there thing.
Soon after DX got out of the ring, and Melina and Jillian got in, the ref rang the bell. Krissy and Melina got out on the apron as Maria and Jillian started.
Krissy POV
I climbed out to the apron and watched as Maria and Jillian fought.
"Come on Maria!" I shouted, clapping my hands, as Jillian clotheslined Maria.
My clapping started a chain reaction, causing the crowd to start clapping.
I stuck out my hand as Maria got to her feet, while Jillian was going to tag Melina in.
Maria tagged my hand as Jillian tagged in Melina.
I got in the ring and clotheslined Jillian as she ran at me, doing the same to Melina, when she ran at me.
I kicked Jillian in the stomach as she stood and turned towards me. My arm wrapped around her neck, then threw my right leg backwards then forwards to perform thunderous DDT.
I then stood an attempted to kick Melina in the stomach, ending in her catching my foot. She started to laugh as I hopped on one foot. I shut her up though, when I did a spinning heel kick, knocking her down.
I quickly tagged Maria in, and we both dragged Melina up and Irish whipped her to the opposite ropes, hitting a double clothesline, followed by Maria doing a leg drop on her lower body and me doing a standing moonsault to Melina's upper body.
After getting up, I was told to get out of the ring by the ref.
I jumped up and down and got the crowd going, with the help of DX, and getting them cheering for Maria.
"Come on Maria!" I yelled, holding out my hand, after she knocked Melina off the apron in to Joey and Johnny, who were starting to get on the apron.
Maria ducked under Jillian's arm, to avoid being hit with a clothesline, and tagged me in.
"Go for it Maria." I said, as I started to climb the turn buckle.
Maria nodded, and ducked under another clothesline, grabbed Jillian's arm, spinning her around, placing a kick to Jillian's stomach, and hitting a DDT. Then quickly running over to the ropes to knock Melina off the apron, before getting out herself, DX going over to stop Joey and Johnny from getting involved.
Back in the ring, I stood with my back facing the ring, where Jillian laid. I let out a yell and jumped backwards to nail a corkscrew 360 senton, and getting the pin.
Maria got back in the ring, with DX following, as the ref held your arm up, doing the same with Maria, and Shawn grabbed my other arm, while Hunter did the same for Maria. During all this, Melina was screaming, as Johnny helped her up the ramp, and as Joey helped Jillian
We all celebrated a little longer, before heading back to he back.





CHAPTER FOUR- Friend Dedication

Disclaimer: I own nothing, but Krissy, unless told otherwise.
Chapter 4
"Friend Dedication"
Hardys' POV
"Hey, Jeff take a look at this." Matt said, as he sat down in front of the T.V., beside Jeff, in their locker room.
Jeff looked up, after he finished tying his shoes, in time to watch Krissy's entrance start.
"The crowd loves her already." Matt said, as he watched the crowd's reaction.
Jeff nodded, and then noticed something, "Mercury and Nitro are out there."
Matt, who had looked at Jeff, suddenly whipped his head around to see Mercury and Nitro behind Melina and Jillian.
"You think we should go out there?" Jeff questioned, but didn't get an answer, because they heard an all too familiar music started.
They both looked on as DX came out, and got in the ring with Krissy and Maria.
They watched he match, concentrating on it, to see if they could find out how Krissy works in the ring.
Smiles formed, as they watched Krissy and Maria pick up the win and celebrate with DX.
Matt shook his head, as he stood and turned the TV. off, "Come on Jeff, our match is soon."
Jeff nodded and got up, and headed to the door with Matt, "Let's go kick some ass!"
Krissy's POV
I laughed with Hunter and Shawn, as Maria giggled and jumped around.
I shook my head and looked at Shawn and Hunter, "Thanks for coming out with us."
Hunter shrugged, "No problem."
Shawn nodded, "We love helping people out."
Before I could say anything else, Maria came bouncing over, "I've got to go tell Brian!", before bouncing down the hallway, with Hunter leaning over to watch her, ending in Shawn smacking him for doing it.
I laughed as Hunter acted offended and said, "I have to go. Do you know where the Hardys are?"
"More than likely in a match right now, they should be fighting MNM." Shawn said.
"Ok, thanks for everything!" I called back as I started back towards the curtain.
"You're Welcome!" DX yelled back.
Normal POV
Matt and Jeff were fighting MNM right now.
Jeff was in the ring fighting Nitro, when Mercury got the ref's attention, allowing Nitro to trip Jeff, causing him to fall on the second rope, where Melina got involved, and started to choke him.
Matt tried to get the ref's attention (failing to do so).
The crowd went wild all of a sudden. Melina let go of Jeff, standing straight up, just in time to get spun around and DDT'd by Krissy (Melina's going to take a little nap now! .).
Krissy quickly moved towards the Hardys' corner, going around the stairs, and stood beside the ring, banging the mat, trying to get Jeff going.
The ref finally turned around, as Nitro grabbed Jeff's hair to pull him up. Jeff, seeing his opportunity, kicked Nitro in the stomach, and got him with a sit- down jaw breaker. Jeff then knocked him down and tagged Matt in, and then proceeded to set Nitro up and hit him with the Whisper of the Wind, before Jeff got out.
Matt grabbed Nitro and gave him a Twist of Fate, and Jeff quickly climbed to the top rope, before diving off and hitting a Swanton Bomb, with Matt making he cover, as Jeff knocked Mercury off the side of he ring.
Krissy jumped in the ring and held Matt and Jeff's arms up, as their music started.
Backstage
As soon as the Hardys and Krissy got backstage, Matt turned to her and said, "Hey, thanks, if you hadn't come out, Jeff and I would have been in trouble. They were cheating through the whole match."
Krissy smiled and shrugged, "Melina deserved it, besides paybacks a bitch, especially when it's coming from me. She needs to learn when you have a problem with someone not to mess with that someone's friends."
Jeff smiled, as did Matt as this comment. (A/N: Dude I would faint! They're H-O-T, HOT! Sorry, please continue! .)
Jeff stepped forward and gave Krissy a hug, before saying, "Thanks for the help anyways, Krissy. You show real dedication for your friends."
Matt nodded in agreement, as Krissy smiled and said, "Thanks Jeff."
"See you later, Krissy. I'm going to change and stuff, so we can get out of here." Matt said, before giving Krissy a side hug, (GO SIDE HUGS! LOL!), and started off down the hallway.
Krissy turned her attention back to Jeff and said, "You know, before long, you two are going to get the tag- team belts off of Edge and Randy."
Jeff smirked, "Maybe, but we won't be he only ones. I think you'll look good in gold too."
"Thanks. I actually have a match against Beth Phoenix next week, but it's not a title match."
"Well then, let me be the first to say Good Luck."
"Thanks Jeff. Also, good luck in yours and Matt's match next week."
"Thanks."
Silence then filled the hallway.
"You want to split a bag of Skittles?" Krissy asked, looking up at Jeff.
Jeff's lips formed a smile as he nodded.
They both started down the hallway to a vendee machine, and got some skittles. They then sit down on some equipment boxes and got in a deep conversation about music and poetry.


CHAPTER FIVE- The Phone Call

Disclaimer: I own nothing besides Krissy and the other person (OC) that is talked about in this chapter.
Chapter 5
"The Phone Call"
Krissy's POV
I sighed, as I lied upside down on the couch, in my hotel room, watching See No Evil (It's an awesome movie in my opinion!). I was bored to death, I didn't feel like going out, and I wasn't feeling artistic, so I couldn't write any songs or poetry. I had nothing to doÉ..OH! I can check my myspace!
I shot off my couch and ran into the bedroom, to my bag, grabbing my laptop, and quickly logging on to it. I then proceeded to log on to Myspace (You have got to love Myspace!).
'Hey Dylan is on! I wonder what she's up too.' I thought before seeing that someone messaged me.
I went to the mail box and clicked the message after seeing that it was from DylanÉ.
Dear Krissy,
Answer your freakin' phone!
Love ya,
Dylan
I blinked a few times, before hearing,
They on the trail
Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go
Keep runnin' homie
Go, Go , Go , Go , Go , Go
They on the trail
With so much drama in the industry
Hip Hop Police are listening
Be careful or you'll be history
Looks like another unsolved mystery
I picked the phone up and said in a very, VERY, cheerful voice, "Hello, city morgue?"
The person on the other side of the line laughed, "Hey Krissy, I've got amazing news!"
"OMG!YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED DYLAN?" I shouted, and then snickered to my self, I couldn't help myself.
"NO! But I'm joining you on the road, because I'm the WWE's new RAW Diva!"
"NO WAY!" I shouted, "Our tag team is back baby!"
"I know! I have to go, but I'm making my debut next week! So see you then! BYE!"
"BYE DYLAN! LATER!"
I started bouncing up and down on the bed in excitement. I couldn't believe it! Dylan is going to travel with me! Wait till I introduce her to everyone! I'm excitied! I'm excited! I'm excited! I'm excited!
I stopped all of a sudden, "Great! Now I'm sleepy!"
I shook my head, before sitting my phone down, and logging of Myspace and my computer. I then got into bed and slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.

CHAPTER SIX- Dylan

Disclaimer: I own nothing but Krissy and Dylan!
Chapter 6
"Dylan"
Krissy's POV
I was jumping up and down backstage, with Candice, Ashley, Maria, Mickie, Michele McCool, and Kelly Kelly, staring at me, like I grew another head.
"What's wrong with her?" Candice whispered.
The other girls just shrugged their shoulders, and looked at the door, when they heard a knock.
I bounced forward and yanked the door open to see a girl with black, shoulder length hair, with red streaks, wearing black and red Tripp' pants, a shirt that said "World Domination!", and black tinny shoes.
I let out a shriek, before grabbing her arms, dragging her into the locker room, slamming the door, and pulling her into a hug. All the while, the other Divas stared.
I pulled back and grinned, "I'm so happy! I can't believe you're here!"
"-Cough, Cough-. Hey, Krissy, mind introducing us?" Mickie said, pointing to everyone else.
I gave a gin, "This is my best friends in the worldÉ.no offence to anyone in hereÉ.This is my older sister, Dylan Vain."
All the Divas grinned and moved forward shaking Dylan's hand and introducing themselves.
"Nice to meet you all."
"Hey sis, who are you fighting tonight?" I asked, as I hugged her from behind.
"Melina and it's the first match," She said, shrugging her shoulders.
"I'll come out with you! My match isn't until later, and I can introduce you to some people right now! We've got a little while before RAW starts, and I'm already ready for my match."
Dylan smiled, "Ok, let's go. See ya guys later!"
"Later you guys!" I called out, while the Divas waved bye, before grabbing Dylan's arm and dragging her out of the locker room, and starting to introduce her to people.
20 Minutes and 50 people later (mostly staff people, a few wrestlers)
I, FINALLY, let go of Dylan's arm, when I found a certain locker room. I smiled and banged on the door, as Dylan covered her face in embarrassment.
"Hang On!" Was called out, so I stopped hitting the door, and took a step back smiling like an idiot.
"I don't know youÉ.I really don't." Dylan mumbled.
Before I had a chance to answer the door opened, to reveal a shirt- less Matt and Jeff Hardy (OMG! HEART ATTACK! -------–stares and drool--------SMACK! I'm ok! Back to the story!).
I smiled, "You guys, I want to introduce you to my best friend, and older sister Dylan!"
I pulled her forward and showed her to Matt and Jeff.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Matt." Matt said, holding out his hand, as Dylan took it and shook.
"Likewise."
"And I'm Jeff." Jeff said, before shaking her hand as well.
"Nice to meet you both."
I smile and realized something, "Shit! Dylan your match is soon, we have to go."
Dylan smiled, and shook her head, "Ok. It was nice meeting you maybe I'll see you later."
"BYE YOU GUYS!" I said, grabbing Dylan and waving bye to Matt and Jeff.
Dylan and I then proceeded to the curtain where Melina was already getting in the ring.
We then started to listen as Lillian started to talk again.
"And introducing her opponent from Atlanta, Georgia, being accompanied by Krissy Vain, making her WWE debut, DYLAN VAIN!"
Will Dylan win her debut? KRISSY HAS A SISTER? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?


CHAPTER SEVEN – Dylan’s Debut

"Dylan's Debut"
Dylan steeped forward and locked up with Melina. Dylan let go of one arm, and held her other arm, putting it in a wrist lock, before Irish whipping her into the ropes and clotheslining her.
As soon as Melina hit the ground, Dylan ran up two ropes and hit Melina with a lion- sault. She then went for the pin, only to get a two count.
Krissy hit the mat and tried to get the crowd cheering for Dylan (Which worked).
Dylan smiled and looked at Krissy, before holding up her right hand in the form of the rock sign( ) and spun her hand in circles above her head.
She then lined up with the turnbuckle by Melina, who was starting to stand, and ran forward, up the turnbuckle (think Jeff Hardy), flipping backwards into the Vain Train. (moonsault into a bulldog). She then went for the pin, only to be pulled off of Melina and hear the bell ring.
She stood and turned, only to duck getting hit by Beth Phoenix. Melina rolling out of the ring, to lye on the floor. Dylan took a glance at Krissy to see Jillian and Krissy fighting. Krissy kicking Jillian's butt. Dylan changed her attention back to Beth, only to see Beth running towards her. Dylan grabbed the ropes by her and quickly jumped up, kicking Beth, knocking her down. Beth lied on the floor for a few seconds, long enough for Krissy to roll Jillian in the ring, and for Krissy and Dylan to look at each other, before lining up for two Vain Trains.
The two waited and bolted forward, when the Beth and Jillian were almost to their feet, then BAM! Two Vain Trains connected.
Dylan and Krissy stood in the ring as Dylan's music played, and Beth and Jillian laid in pain, while Melina slowly walked backwards yelling at the two of them.


CHAPTER EIGHT- Match and her Prince

Chapter 8
"Match and Her Prince"
Vain's POV
Krissy smiled as Dylan and herself sit in their locker room.
"That was so much fun! Let's do it again!"
Dylan shook her head, "I swear I'm not related to you."
Krissy flashed a wounded look, "GASP IÉI see how it is now."
Dylan smiled and stood, "Give me a hug you big Baby."
Krissy gave her a hug, then pulled back, "I am not a baby."
Dylan laughed, but didn't say anything. She just turned around and started going through her bag, looking for clothes.
Krissy shook her head, "I'm going to go talk to people, see you later."
"Later lil' sis."
Hardy's POV
"Jeff. Jeff. JEFF!" Matt said, shaking Jeff.
"Huh?" Jeff said, confusion reflecting in his eyes.
"Ok, somethings on your mind. So start talking."
"It's justÉ" Jeff sighed, "It's just I like this girl, she's kickass and everything and I don't think she likes me."
"Lil' Bro, you got to learn, just tell her how you feel. And if it's who I think it is, than she likes you too."
"You think?" Jeff asked.
"No." Matt said, causing Jeff to look sad, "I know so."
Jeff smiled and shook his head.
"Come on Jeff. Our match against MNM is soon."
Jeff nodded, standing and stretching, and said, "Let's do this!"
Hallway
Matt and Jeff walked down the hallway, heading towards the curtain, stopping only when they heard someone shout their names.
"MATT! JEFF!"
They both turned to see Krissy making her way over towards them.
One of the Hardy's hearts was beating fast as Krissy walked over to them in what seemed to be slow motion, before stopping in front of them.
"You guys are fighting MNM tonight right?" She asked as she reached them.
Matt nodded, "Yeah."
"Let me come with. Melina is more than likely going to go." Krissy said, Matt took a glane at Jeff, who gave a short nod, before turning back towards Krissy.
"Ok, let's go."
Introductions (MNM is already in the ring)
"And introducing next their opponents, being accompanied By Krissy Vain, from Cameron, North Carolina, the Hardy Boyz, Matt and Jeff Hardy!"
The Hardys and Krissy came out like Team X-treme use to (Krissy taking Lita's spot and it was before she started dating Matt).
They made their way down, the crowd doing an standing Ovation.
Matt and Jeff jumped on the turnbuckle that were close and posed, while Krissy stood between them, throwing the rock sign, along with the guns and V.1.
Krissy wished them luck as the music stopped and Nitro and Mercury got in the ring. After wishing them luck, Jeff moved forward and held the rope down for her to get out, which she thanked him for, and jumped down to the ground.
JR and King
King: Look at those puppies JR.
JR(shook head): It looks like Jeff Hardy and Johnny Nitro are starting things off for us here King.
King: Ohhhh, I would love to be in Matt or Jeff's place right now.
JR: Why so you can get you're a kicked.
King: NO! So I could be the one Krissy's cheering on.
JR: And look at that Melina just tripped Jeff Hardy, and-- OH MY GOD-- Krissy just hit Melina with a head scissors take down from the top rope!
King: It looks like Jeff tagged in Matt and–Oh No! Get Out of there Krissy! Watch out for Mercury!
JR: This is disgusting Mercury is going to hurt Krissy, King.
King: Your right. I won't-- Oh My God! Look at Jeff Hardy fly!
JR: Jeff Hardy just saved Krissy from Mercury.
King: Look at Matt Hardy! He's setting up Johnny Nitro for a Twist of Fate and calling for Jeff to go to the top rope.
JR: Mercury and Melina are down for the countÉAnd there the Hardy's go! Twist of Fate! Swanton! Nitro is out. 1.2.3. The Hardy's win.
King: Look at Krissy! She's jumping with victory! Oh, I would give anything to be in Matt or Jeff's place. Look she's giving hugs! Over here Krissy!
JR: It's was a well fought match. Up next is the main event! John Cena vs. Randy Orton.
Backstage
Krissy hugged Matt and Jeff.
"You guys did great."
"Thanks Krissy. How are you? I mean, Mercury got of a hold of you, are you ok?" Matt asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.
Krissy smiled, and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. Jeff saved me before Mercury could do anything."
Matt nodded, and took a glance at Jeff, "I'm going to go to the locker room, see ya later Krissy."
"See ya Matt." Krissy called after him, before turning to Jeff.
"So, you ok?" Jeff asked, uncertainly.
Krissy gave a smile laugh, and smiled, "Yeah, I'm sure. You got to me before any damage was done."
"Ok, I didn't want you to get hurt." Jeff said, shuffling his feet a little.
Krissy smiled, before leaning forward and kissing Jeff on the cheek, "Thanks for everything Jeff."
Jeff's cheeks went red, before he mumbled, "You're welcome."
"I should head back, Dylan must be worried. I'll see you later?" Krissy asked hopefully, as she took a step in the direction of her locker room.
"Yeah. See ya later Krissy."
"See ya...my Rainbow Haired Prince!" Krissy shouted as she rounded the corner.
"Huh? She called me her Prince and kissed me." Jeff muttered to himself, as a grin stretched across his face, before turning and heading towards his locker room to tell Matt.



CHAPTER NINE- Love?

Chapter 9
"Love?"
Dylan's POV
When Krissy walked in, I knew something had happen after the Hardy's Match. I quickly walked up to her, grabbed her arm, and pulled her down on the couch, that was in our locker room.
As soon as we sat down, I looked Krissy in the eyes, "Ok. What happen?"
Krissy gave a sly grin, "Nothing. Nothing Happened."
"Yeah right. I know these things. So spill."
Krissy sighed happily and proceeded to tell me everything that happened. From Jeff saving her, to Krissy giving Jeff a kiss and coming back here.
I listened to every detail of what happened.
Matt POV
I was sitting down on the couch, in fresh clothes, waiting for Jeff to come in. Before long he came in, with a dreamy expression on his face,and a hand on his cheek.
"What happened to you?" I asked, and waited for an answer, that didn't come.
"Jeff. Jeff. JEFF!" I shouted, after standing up, going to Jeff, and starting to shake him some.
"Huh? Matt stop." Jeff said, snapping out of it.
"What's with you? You were out of it, when you came in." I said looking at Jeff, and noticed purple lipstick on him, in the form of lips.
My eyes widened, "Krissy kissed you!"
Jeff's head snapped up, looking at me with red in his cheeks, as a smirk formed on my lips.
"W-What? How?" Jeff shouted.
I crossed my arms, smirk still playing on my lips, as I said, "Kind of hard to miss, with the purple lips on you."
"Purple lips?" Jeff questioned, as he walked in the bathroom to look in the mirror.
I shook my head, as Jeff walked back out, with a hand on his cheek.
"Ok, tell me what happened after I left." I said sitting down on the couch.
Jeff sat down beside me and started.
"After you left Krissy and I started talking. I asked if she was ok. I told her I didn't want her to get hurt, and she kissed me on the cheek and when she left, she called me her Rainbow Haired Prince." He finished with a slight dazed look on his face.
I shook my head, "Looks like your in love bro."
"Love?" Jeff questioned, "Yeah. I can feel it in my heart. I'm in love."


CHAPTER TEN- Injured!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING BUT KRISSY VAIN, AND KAYLAKAOS OWNS KAYLAKAOS, UNLESS I TELL YOU OTHERWISE!
Chapter 10
"Injured?"
Krissy stood stretching in her regular black and blue Tripp' pants, with a black bra and blue long- sleeve fishnet shirt on, with her usual jewelry and shoes. Tonight. Tonight, she had a match against Lita. And later on this week, Friday, Matt and Jeff would fight Rated RKO. And later on tonight, Dylan is having a tag- team match with Mickie James and Maria, with Candice accompanying them. They would be fighting Beth, Jillian and Melina, with Victoria in their corner.
Krissy's POV
I started jumping up and down swinging my arms, trying to get warmed up and stretched for my match coming up.
After a few minutes I stopped and started stretching my arms above my head, only stopping when someone (uninvited, might I remind you) spoke.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here? It's little miss Extreme herself, Krissy Vain."
I froze for a second, before spinning around, and crossing my arms, "What do you want Edge?"
"Just came to warn you, that this hot lady right here, is going to kick your sorry ass." Edge said, draping his arm across Lita's shoulders, as Randy remind silent, standing on the other side of Lita.
I raised an eyebrow (I love the People's Eyebrow. Rock rules!), "In the words of a very good family friend, I'm gonna layth the Smackdown on your CANDYASS!"
Edge shifted looking pissed, "Go find someone who cares. What you need to do, is worry about that pretty little face of yours, because you never... know whats going to happen out there in the ring." Edge said, as he got a LITTLE to close for comfort and messed with a small piece of my hair.
As I was just about to bitch slap him (I have a major bitch slap.), Edge was shoved away from me. I looked behind me, to see Matt and Jeff standing there, looking pissed, and from what I could tell, Jeff was the one that pushed Edge away from me.
"You ok, Krissy?" Matt asked, as Jeff gave me a quick look over, searching for any bruises or marks.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I said, turning my attention back to Edge, Lita and Randy. Edge, Lita and Randy didn't look happy, in fact their faces looked like they would have a permanent pissed off look on them.
"Just remember what I said Krissy." Edge said, before placing an arm around Lita's waist and pulling her down the hallway with Randy trailing behind them.
Once they turned the corner, I turned to the Hardys in time for Jeff to ask, "Are you ok?", as he took my hands in his.
I smiled at Jeff, with a VERY VERY SLIGHT blush on my cheeks and said, "I'm fine Jeff, he just got a little to close for comfort... That and by the love of God, he needs a tic- tack!"
Matt and Jeff laughed at my comment, with me joining in, before finally settling down.
Jeff put his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side as he said, "Come on, we'll walk you to the curtain."
I smiled and nodded and said, "ok.", as Matt placed his arm over my shoulder, and the two started cracking jokes, as we walked towards the curtains, for what we didn't know, was going to be one of the last, for a long time.
Match
(Lita already entered with Edge)
"And introducing her opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia, Krissy Vain!"
Headstrong came blaring out of the speakers, as Krissy came out dancing to the beat of her music, head banging, and jumping around, before starting down the ramp, only stopping to blow a kiss, to a group of male fans, that had a black sign that said "MARRY ME KRISSY!"in big bright green letters. Once she did that, she climbed into the ring, going to the futhers corner, climbing up it, and throwing up the rock sign.
Once the bell rang, Lita charged Krissy, making her duck and run against the opposite ropes, clothes-lining Lita, after bouncing off the ropes. Right after the clothesline, Krissy quickly got in position to hip-toss Lita once she got up. After Lita hit the mat from the hip- toss, she quickly got back up, only for Krissy to hip- toss her once more. When Krissy went for the third hip- toss, Lita reversed it, causing Krissy to crash into the ground.
Krissy quickly got back to her feet, and locked up with Lita in the middle of the ring. Lita kicked Krissy in the stomach, causing Krissy's right hand to let go of Lita's and cover her stomach. Lita quickly twisted Krissy's left arm, and locked her in a wrist lock. Lita then Irish whipped Krissy towards the turnbuckle, following, hoping she to clothesline her, only for Krissy to use it to her own advantage. As Krissy ran into the turnbuckle, she ran up it, and leaped backwards, hitting Lita with a Whisper in the Wind, which earned a loud cheer from the crowd, before grabbing Lita's legs and going for the pin. Which ended in a two count, before Lita broke it.
Edge was pacing around the ring, banging the mat with his hands, cheering Lita on, as Krissy got up and stood behind Lita, who was just getting to her feet. Once Lita got to her feet, she slowly turned around, just in time for Krissy to kick her in the stomach and wrap her arm around her neck. Krissy let out a yell, and gave Lita a Twist of Fate. Krissy tore off her fishnet shirt, throwing it to the crowd, before climbing the turnbuckle facing the announcers table, as the ref checked on Lita.
Krissy stood up on the top of the turnbuckle with her back facing the ring, as the boos started up. Before she could turn around, she was pulled off the turnbuckle and landed painfully on her left shoulder and neck. Lita, who the ref was talking too, got up quickly and covered Krissy, getting the 3 count.
As Lita's music started, everyone in the crowd boo'd. Their boos got even louder as Edge and Randy got in the ring, with two chairs. Once in, their got identical smirks on their faces. Edge laid a chair down on the mat, before moving the unconscious Krissy's head on to it, as Randy handed the other chair to Lita.
Lita smirked, before stepping forward so she was close to Krissy, and quickly lined up the chair and raised it up. She was just starting to swing, when the crowd started to go wild, she threw the chair to the side, diving out of the ring, along with Edge and Randy. Once they got out of the ring, Matt and Jeff dove in.
As Rated RKO and Lita started up the ramp gloating and laughing, Matt and Jeff knelt down by Krissy. Jeff gently lift Krissy up some, so that she was propped up against him, as Matt kept a close eye on the other three.
Jeff gently pulled Krissy to the side of the ring, laying her down and getting out of the ring himself, along with Matt, before pulling her into his arms. Jeff gently lifted her up in his arms, and started up the ramp looking at Krissy with a really worried look. Matt followed beside him, his right hand resting on Jeff's left shoulder.


CHAPTER ELEVEN- Attack and New Year’s Revolution

Disclaimers: I own NOTHING, BUT Krissy Vain and Dylan Vain, unless I tell you otherwise.
Chapter 11
Attack and New Year's Revolution
Headstrong came blaring out of the speakers, causing the crowd to go wild. Krissy came walking out, from behind the curtains, with her left arm in a sling, looking a little wore a pair of low rider blue jeans and a white spaghetti strapped tank top, which had herself on it, holding up the rock sign on her right hand and the Hardyz Gunz on the left. Also, on the shirt she was dressed in a black bra with lime green fishnet over it, and black baggy pants that matched the Hardys.
(Back on topic) Krissy continued to the ring, tagging a few hands, before walking up the steel steps. Lillian, who was in the ring, sat on the rope and helped Krissy in the ring, before handing her the mike and getting out of the ring, returning to her seat. Krissy nodded her thanks, and brought the mike to her mouth, "I'm really sorry to say, that after tonight, I won't be here for awhile," she paused, while the crowd boo'd, "I've suffered an injury that needs time to heal. So--"
'HEY NOTHING YOU CAN SAY'
Krissy was cut off as Rated RKO's music started and made their entrance, looking very happy as they walked down the ramp and entered the ring, Lita carrying a mike with her.
Edge smirked taking the mike from Lita, "Well, this is so sad. Krissy's hurt and has to leave. BOO- HOO!" Edge taunted, walking towards Krissy as Randy got behind her and Lita walked over from the side. As Edge walked toward Krissy, she backed up and bumped into Randy, who grabbed her, causing her to start struggling to get away from him. Lita got an VERY evil look on her face as her smirk got bigger. She climbed out of the ring, only to reenter with a chair.
Suddenly, the crowd exploded into cheers, as not only the Hardys but DX and Dylan Vain came running down the ramp. Randy dropped Krissy and dove out of the ring with Lita and Edge, as everyone dove into the ring. DX, Matt and Dylan were telling the three to come back and fight, as Jeff dropped down by Krissy, asking her if she was alright and wrapping his arms around her in a hug.
Month and A Half Later
Hardys Locker Room
All that ran though Jeff's head was his phone conversation with Krissy earlier this day.
Flashback
Jeff's POV
"Are you sure your ok?" I asked Krissy.
"Jeff." Krissy said with a small laugh, that caused my stomach to feel like there was a LOT of butterflies in it, "I promise I'm fine. I'll be making my return soon, very soon."
"I'm glad about that. It's actually really quite without you here." I said with a small sad smile, "I..We really miss you."
"I really miss you guys too. I hate having to be locked up in the house. It's gets really lonely... I really can't wait to return to the ring, and see everyone again. Especially you. You understand me more than my sister does most of the time."
I smiled, "I'm gifted that way."
My smile got even bigger as she laughed, "Ego much?"
I looked over towards the door when I heard a knock, and I heard a faint, "Come on. We need to warm up."
"Hey Krissy, I have to go. Matt and I have to warm up. I talk to you later?"
"You know it! You'll hear from me soon then you know. BYE!"
"What? Krissy!" I said really confused, as I moved the phone into my vision to she that she hung up.
End Flashback
"Come on Jeff. Our match is next."
New Year's Revolution
The cage was lowered, the ladders were set. The crowd was going wild for this match.
Lillian stepped forward (outside of the cage, of course), "Introducing first from St. Louis Missouri, Toronto Canada and Atlanta Georgia, Rated RKO and Lita."
They entered the arena with cockiness and walked to the ring being boo'd as they trashed talked.
The crowd's boos turned into cheers as the Hardyz music hit, and they were introduced, "And their opponents, hailing from Cameron, North Carolina, Matt and Jeff, The Hardy Boyz!"
The cheers became louder as the Hardys came into view, as Jeff did his dance and Matt held up the V.1 sign, slapping fan's hands as they went by. They enter the ring doing their thing. The music finally cut and you could feel the tension in the air as the crowd started chants of 'Hardys' and the refs started to shut the door.
Lillian (she knows something) gave a smile as the lights went dark and started to flash purple, blue and green, as 'I Don't Wanna Stop by Ozzy' started to play, which stopped the refs from shutting the door.
Lillian stepped forward once again, and spoke, "And introducing, their TAG- TEAM PARTNER, Hailing from Atlanta, Georgia, she is making her in ring return... KRISSY VAIN!"
The crowd was on their feet doing a standing ovation. The cheers became deafening as Krissy came out into view wearing her usual clothes only in purple and black. She held up the rock sign ( m/ ), doing her dance head banging (think Lita), before continued down the ramp.
In the ring Lita, Edge and Randy looked on in disbelief, because everyone thought Krissy was gone.
Matt and Jeff looked on in amazement. Matt smirked knowing Krissy had a reason or two to being back in the ring, while Jeff felt his heart beating against his chest, as his eyes never left Krissy as she enter the ring.
No one had time to talk, the door shut and the bell rang, the only way out was to get out of the cage or pin EVERY member of the opposite team.
J.R. And King
-bell rings-
King: Krissy's back JR! She's Back!
J.R.: Yes she is, and did you see that! Lita slapped Krissy!
King: Look as that! A WAR has broken out!
J.R.: The Hardyz are already bringing the ladders into play.
King: Forget that! Look at Krissy! She just hit Lita with a Whisper of the Wind.
J.R.: 1.2-- Only a two count. You've got to remember this is all fair game. Woman vs woman and man vs. woman.
King: OH NO! Edge is going after Krissy!
J.R.: I don't think the Hardys know! Randy's keeping them busy!
King: Edge has Krissy! Edge has Krissy!
J.R.: She's being Irish whipped into a corner! Look the Hardys know!
King: OH MY GOD! VAIN TRAIN! VAIN TRAIN! Krissy hit Edge with a Vain Train!
J.R.: Look! Jeff Hardy is checking on Krissy!
King: Look Lita and Edge are both up!
J.R.: Looks like Jeff and Krissy are ready.
King: Look at Matt! He's got a ladder! AND DOWN GOES ORTON! He is down from that ladder shot!
J.R.: Look at Jeff and Krissy!
King: Twist of Fate! DDT! Edge and Lita are down! They're going up to the top ropes! SWANTON BOMB! VAIN EXPRESS! (Corkscrew 360 Senton) Edge and Lita are down!
J.R.: Look at Jeff. He's motioning to Krissy and Matt!
King: They're all climbing the cage!
J.R.: What are they doing! Climb down and win!
King: I don't think their-- OH MY GOD! Leg Drop! (Guess who) WHISPER OF THE WIND! KRISSY-SAULT!(moonsault)
J.R.: Edge and Lita had just got to their feet only to be knocked down by the Whisper of the Wind and Krissy-sault!
King: And did you see that leg drop from Matt Hardy to Randy! Randy was already down and out, but now Randy is gone!
J.R.: Look they're all covering for the pin! 1.2.3!
King: They Won! The Hardyz and Krissy WON!
J.R.: Wait! What's Jeff Hardy doing! He's--
King: HE'S KISSING KRISSY VAIN!


CHAPTER TWELVE- A Simple Twist of Fate

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING but Krissy and Dylan Vain, unless I tell you otherwise!
Chapter 12
A Simple Twist of Fate!
Krissy's POV
I hugged Matt and Jeff as we won our match. I knew they were shocked, just like everyone else, because no one knew I was coming back tonight.
After I hugged Jeff, I started to pull back only for Jeff to grab my arms stopping me from moving. I looked up at Jeff and could tell he was debating about something, but before I could say anything, he leaned down, capturing my lips in a sweet and gentle kiss.
I was shocked, but closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. When we pulled apart, we were both in our own little world, because we didn't even hear the corwd roaring with cheers. Matt pushed me even closer to Jeff.
I smiled, before grabbing Jeff's shirt, pulling him down some, and planting a kiss on his lips. When I pulled back, we were both panting. Jeff's arm wrapped around me, as I leaned against him, looking up the ramp at the refs, helping Rated RKO up it, with Matt standing at our side.
My smile got even bigger as Jeff kissed my cheek and I listened to the Hardyz music play.
Backstage
Normal POV
Jeff's right arm was wrapped around Krissy's waist as they along with Matt talked.
"So. How come you didn't tell us you were coming back?" Matt asked, causing Jeff to nod in agreement.
Krissy gave a smile, "I wanted it to be a surprise. So... Surprise!"
Jeff and Matt laughed, but were cut off as yells and screams were heard, 'KRISSY!"
Krissy spun around, only to be tackled by her older sister, Maria, Mickie, Candice and Ashley.
Krissy let out a small groan, before laughing and getting to her feet and hugged everyone. Her sister being first of course.
"It feels so good to be back and see everyone." Krissy said smiling at everyone and looking at them.


CHAPTER THIRTEEN- An Attack, Match, and Special Night – RATED M OR X IN THIS CASE

Chapter 13
An Attack, Match and Special Night All Wrapped Into One
/
/

Two Months Later


/
/
-Flashback-
Krissy was sitting on her bed, in her and her sister's hotel room, with her neon blue Apple Lab-top in her lap. She had her multi- colored hair pulled up in a ponytail. She was wearing Low Rider blue jeans, and the newest Hardy Boyz shirt. She was currently updating her blog for her fans and friends on Myspace. As she was typing, there was a knock on the door. She looked up from her lab- top, before getting up and sitting it down on bed, before walking over towards the door. She opened the door to reveal a bell boy, that was at least 18. When he looked up, his month dropped open, at seeing who was at the door.
"Yes?" Krissy said, uncertainly. Wondering what he wanted.
"I...I uh... I was told to deliver these to you." The boy stutter, holding up a bouquet of around 50 purple and red roses.
"Wow!" Krissy said smiling, as she took the roses from him, and smelled them, before looking back to the boy. "Do you know who asked you to bring these to me?"
"Uh...No. I was just told to deliver them, I don't know who wanted them delivered." The boy said, before looking her in the eye and saying, "Can I PLEASE get a picture with you, and a autograph?"
Krissy laughed a little, and nodded, as the boy took out a camera, and took a picture of them. She then signed a piece of paper he handed her, and addressed it to him.
"There you go! See ya!"
"Ya! See Ya Around, Krissy! You ROCK!" The boy said, before taking off down the hallway excitedly. Krissy shook her head before going back into her room, with the beautiful roses.
"Now, who sent them? Was it Jeff?" Krissy asked herself, looking for a note or something. When she found the note it said:
Your the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Your there when I need you, and I'll always be there for you too. Count to 10, and open your door. I'll be there waiting to see you.
"Count to 10...Ok. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10." Krissy said, sitting the flowers on the table in the suites kitchen, and walking over towards the door. Once she said ten, she opened the door, to Jeff standing in front of her holding out a single white rose.
"Jeff..." Krissy said, as she took the flower from him, looking at it for a second, before sliding her attention back to Jeff. She walked forward, wrapping her arms around his neck, burying her head in his shoulder. "You didn't have to do this."
"I know I didn't. But I did anyway, because I care about you." Jeff said, wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin on the top of her head.
"You're to much, Mr. Hardy." Krissy said, pulling back from him some, before pulling him down some and giving him a short tender kiss, before pulling back.
Jeff smiled down at Krissy, before pulling her against him, and leaning down to caught her in another, deeper kiss. Pulling back after a little bit.
"I love you Jeff."
"I love you too Krissy."
-End Flashback-
/
/
-Present Time-
The last two months had been amazing for Krissy. Her and Jeff's relationship was stronger than ever. Jeff's been giving her gift's and showing her love whenever they're together. He's been watching her more closely lately though, because, she and he, both have a bad feeling that something is going to happen. What neither of them know is that something big was about to happen.
/
/
Locker Room
RAW
Normal POV
Krissy was changing in her and Dylan's locker room for her match later on. Her sister had already left to go see the others Divas and Matt and Jeff were in the middle of their match against MVP and Kennedy. She currently had on black baggy Tripp' pants with green on them, her black and white cans with lime green shoelaces, with a green studded black belt, along with a black bra. What she didn't know was that the locker room door was slightly open and someone was looking in. That someone slowly sunk into the room, with a camera following (Somehow he didn't notice the camera).
Krissy was digging through her bag when arms locked around her waist. Her eyes shot down to see two very TAN/Orange-ish arms. Krissy spun around, BITCH slapping the person in the face.
"Get the Hell away from me!" Krissy yelled, grabbing her towel to cover herself.
"How about no." He said, a sly smirk on his face.
"Get the Hell out Orton!" Krissy yelled , as she backed herself in a corner, with Orton following.
"Your pretty cute." Orton said, running a hand down Krissy cheek, as she tried to get away.
"GET OUT!" Krissy snapped.
"How about no. Your little freak of a boyfriend isn't here. He's in the ring. Your alone." Randy said, right before the locker room door flew open and Randy was tackled by both Matt and Jeff.
Krissy let out a yelp, before jumping over the guys, grabbing the closest shirt she had in her bag and pulling it on. After she pulled on her shirt, the door busted open, as security came flying in, pulling Matt and Jeff off Randy. They pulled Randy out of the room, before letting Matt and Jeff go. After that the rest of th security left, leaving just Matt, Jeff and Krissy in the locker room. Jeff automatically moved over to Krissy, wrapping his arms around her, and resting his chin and top of her head, rocking her body slowly with his, "Are you ok?"
Krissy nodded, looking a little scared, as she wrapped her arms around Jeff's waist, "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little creeped out. What about you two?"
"I'm fine." Matt said, coming up on the side of Jeff and her.
"I'm fine too, Krissy. You don't have to worry about us."
Krissy nodded, before running her right hand through her hair, "I have to finish getting ready. I'm fighting Lita soon."
"I'm going with you." Jeff said, tightening grip on her.
"It'll be better that way." Matt said, knowing Krissy was going to protest.
Krissy nodded, "Ok." She knew she couldn't change Jeff's or Matt's mind.
/
/
-Matt and Jeff Match-
(Before Attack)
Matt and Jeff stood in the middle of the ring, their arms being held up in victory, as the crowd went wild, and their music blared over the speakers. As they celebrated in the ring, their music suddenly cut and they heard the crowd letting out hoots and hollers, before they turned into boos. They spun around, and faced the titantron, just in time to see Krissy bitch slap Randy and then cover herself up.
Jeff looked at Matt, before they both dove out of the ring, and took off running up the ramp, and through the back stage area, towards Krissy's locker room, where they kicked Randy's ass.
-End Whatever This Thing Is-
-Match-
(Lita already entered alone)
/
/
"And introducing next, hailing from Atlanta, Georgia, being accompanied by Jeff Hardy, she is the Colorful High Flying Diva Herself, Krissy Vain!"
Krissy and Jeff came out dancing to her music and having fun. Once they got to the bottom of the ramp, they stopped and shared a kiss, to the audience's delight, before Krissy entered the ring, and the bell rang.
Krissy and Lita locked up, only for Lita to shove Krissy to the mat, causing Krissy to roll backwards and sit on her knees. Krissy got up, as Jeff cheered her on, and did a split to avoid Lita hitting her. She then laid back on her back as Lita ran into the ropes and came back, slamming into Krissy's feet, which were pointing towards her, letting Krissy flipped her to perform an ECW Monkey Flip.
Krissy got to her feet standing behind Lita, who just got t her feet and was turning around, only for Krissy to kick her in the stomach and perform a DDT. Krissy tore off her fishnet top and climbed the turnbuckle, jumping backwards, twisting her body to perform a Corkscrew 360 moonsault, or as she called it the Vain-Sault. She quickly went for the pin after nailing Lita with the Vain-sault, only to be pulled off of Lita and out of the ring at a 2 count.
Krissy spun around just in time to be pulled into a kiss by Randy Orton. Randy shoved Krissy back only to be on the receiving end of a Mega bitch slap. Orton didn't like that and started towards Krissy only for Jeff to come out of no where and attacked Orton. Krissy looked on for a second, before getting in the ring, behind Lita, who was just getting to her feet, with Edge talking to her. Krissy took a look at the ref, who was currently yelling at Jeff and Orton, before turning around, only to be hit by Edge's title. Lita quickly threw the title to Edge and covered Krissy, yelling to the ref. The ref spun around and quickly slide to the ground and counted to three and rang the bell. Lita dove out of the ring as Jeff got in and knelt by Krissy, who was holding her head.
/
/
-Backstage-
Jeff had his right arm wrapped around Krissy waist, and her left arm wrapped around his neck, helping her walk.
"Are you sure your ok?" Jeff asked, as he stopped walking and moved against a wall, pulling Krissy against him, sliding down against the wall, letting Krissy sit between his legs.
"I'm ok. I just have a bad headache, even the trainer said nothing was wrong." Krissy said smiling, as she turned her body some, so that she could face Jeff.
Jeff nodded and leaned towards Krissy kissing her on the cheek, causing Krissy's smile to widen, before she leaned over and gave him a sweet and gentle kiss. Once they pulled apart, Krissy bit her lower lip looking towards the ground for a second, before looking back up to Jeff, as he had a lost day dream look on his face, before he shook his head and gave Krissy a smile. Krissy gave him a smile, before turning slightly, to face forward, before leaning back into Jeff's chest, snuggling into him, as he place his chin on the top of her head.
They sat there for 20 minutes silently watching staff and crew walk around, along with superstars passing by, who waving at them as they went by, before Jeff spoke, "I going to challenge Randy to a match next week."
Krissy moved forward some, and turned around a little to face Jeff. She searched his face for a second, before nodding, lowering her head a little, saying, "Ok."
Jeff let out a small smile, placing his right hand under her chin, lifting her head, so he could look her in the eyes as he said, "Don't worry about me. I've been through worse than Orton. I've been in matches with the Undertaker, Kane and Brock Lesnar. I'll be ok. What you need to worry about is the Diva Battle Royal for #1 contender for the Women's Champion. It's coming up soon, so you need to worry about that, not me."
Krissy let out a small smile and nodded, "Ok. I'll try not to worry. Besides, I know you can beat him. Your a fighter and if you put your mind to it, you can do it."
Jeff nodded his head, before leaning down and giving Krissy another kiss, as he wrapped his arms around her, breaking the kiss to say, "I'll protect you no matter what happens. I love you, and I plan to make sure no one ever lays a hand on you."
Krissy gave a small smile, bitting her lower lip, as she got a mischievous look on her face. Before Jeff could do anything, Krissy leaned forward , wrapping her arms around his neck, placing her lips against Jeff's in a passionate kiss. She ran her tongue against his lips, begging for entrance, which he gladly gave her. Which lead to a very hot and heavy kiss, that was soon broken. Jeff rested his forehead against Krissy, as they both sat panting, as they smile at one another.
"Come on. Let's get out of here." Jeff said, after quickly catching his breath.
Krissy nodded, and climbed to her feet, with Jeff right behind her.
"Go get your bag, and meet me at the exit." Jeff said, as he gave Krissy a kiss, before pulling away.
"Ok." Krissy said, breaking away from Jeff, turning to leave, only for Jeff to grab her arm and spin her around, giving her another heated kiss.
"Hurry please." Jeff begged, not wanting to be away from Krissy's presence.
Krissy nodded, giving Jeff another kiss, before starting off down the hallway towards her locker room, as Jeff did the same.
/
/
Hotel Room
(SEX SCENE)
Normal POV
(Jeff and Krissy)
Scene Written by awprncss4386 who is located on fanfiction.net
Jeff led Krissy across the lobby and into the elevator. Thankfully they were the only ones in the elevator. Krissy kept looking at Jeff and smiling flirtatiously.
"Come here." Jeff wrapped his arm around her waist and slowly leaned down pressing his lips to hers. Krissy brushed her tongue against his lower lip and obliged. The two continued their passionate kiss until the elevator came to a stop on their floor.
"Oh look at that our floor."
"I always knew I loved you for your brain." Jeff said smiling. Krissy laughed and dragged him out of the elevator.
"Really? I thought it was my hip fashion sense and charming attitude."
"Hip?" They both laughed.
"Shut up and kiss me." Jeff pulled Krissy against him and kissed her. Jeff pressed Krissy against the wall and continued to kiss her. He slid his hands down her sides and fumbled with the hem of her shirt. Just then some of the other wrestlers came down the hallways.
"Ah get a room!" Randy yelled while covering his eyes.
"Don't mind if we do." Krissy said playfully as she led Jeff towards her room.
The two entered the hotel room and immediately crashed together in a heated kiss. Their tongues danced together as they slowly made their way to the bed. Jeff gently pushed Krissy onto the bed and broke their kiss. Krissy propped herself up on her elbows and quirked an eyebrow at him. Jeff brushed some hair off of Krissy's forehead and stroked her cheek. She angled her head to the side and kissed the inside of his hand. Krissy looked up into Jeff's eyes and knew there was nowhere else she'd rather be and no one else she'd rather be with. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her. He was inches from her face before she spoke.
"I love you too."
Jeff brushed his lips against hers and slowly worked his way down her neck causing her to let out a small moan and rake her fingers down his back. Jeff made short work of her shirt exposing the thin purple lace of her bra. Jeff ran his hand down the smooth plain between her breast and smiled lovingly at her.
"You're beautiful."
He placed feather light kisses down her chest and across the top of her breast. He lightly nuzzled her left breast while caressing the other. Krissy laid back and enjoyed the sensations running through her body. Jeff kissed down her chest and stomach stopping at the top of her jeans. He gently ran his fingertips across her stomach causing her to giggle. He quickly unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down exposing her matching panties. Jeff stood up and surveyed the sight before him. Krissy looked up and him and frowned slightly.
"I think you're a little overdressed Mr. Hardy." She said as she crawled to the edge of the bed and removed his shirt. Krissy grabbed ahold of his belt loops and pulled him closer engulfing his mouth with hers. Their tongues danced and their hands roamed exploring every inch of each other. Jeff unhooked Krissy bra letting it fall down her arms. He immediately attached his mouth to her breast sucking and nipping at it making her moan and tangle her hand in his hair. He returned the favor to the other breast causing Krissy breath to get caught in her throat. He continued his pleasurable assault on her breast making a heat rise up from within her. She dragged his face up to hers and kissed him passionately.
"I want you right now!"
Jeff grinned wickedly at her and unbuttoned his pants letting them fall to the floor. Soon after Krissy yanked his boxers down and ran her hand along his penis making him groan. He hooked his fingers on either side of her panties and slid them down her legs and tossed them on the floor. He slowly ran his hand up her thigh and brushed it against her in the most intimate way. She gasped with pleasure as he slipped his finger inside her and stroked her gently.
"Jeff" she moaned. He kissed her and laid them back on the bed and then settled himself between her legs. He entered her slowly at first causing them both to moan in pleasure at the feeling each was giving the other. Krissy arched he hips to meet him urging him to go further. Jeff happily conceded and began to quicken the pace making Krissy cry out in pleasure. "Oh God!" She gripped his shoulder and arched her back. The quickly found their rhythm building the pace gradually. The deeper Jeff thrust the more pressure Krissy felt building inside her just waiting to get out. Jeff lifted her leg over his shoulder to gain deeper access and thrust harder and faster. Krissy dug her nails into his back and moaned his name. Jeff could feel how close she was to her climax, suddenly she tightened around him making Jeff groan.
"Stay with me baby. I wanna see you cum." He said hungrily as he gripped her thigh tighter. Krissy kept her eyes locked with Jeff's as she felt her climax build until it was too much and she orgasmed screaming his name. Her climax send Jeff spiraling over the edge surcumming to his own orgasm. He thrust into her until he was completely spent and collapsed against her. He gently rolled to the side so that all of his weight wasn't pressing against her. He gently kissed her temple as they both tried to catch their breathes
"I love you Jeff."
"I love you too, Krissy."



CHAPTER FOURTEEN- WHAT!

Chapter 14
WHAT?
/
/
Jeff and I have been going strong ever since that night, when we expressed our love for one another. I remember Valentine's Day the most during the last two months. On Valentine's Day Jeff and I sadly weren't going to be together. He was working, and Dylan and I were visiting family. Dylan had been acting a little strange, and said she was going to stay at our mom and dad's house, but I was going back to my own house.
/
I had just walked into the house, taking off my jacket and shoes, hanging my jacket up in a coat hanger in the hallway. When I walked into the living room, I stopped. Sitting in the middle of the room was a very colorful box with ribbons, that also holes on it, with a card on top. I tilted my head to the right, before walking over to the box, and picking up the card and reading it.
Happy Valentine's Day my love.
You are my sun,
You are my moon,
You are the wind that blows my hair,
You are my everything,
And I love you for that.
You give me life,
You cause my adrenaline to rush,
You are my high,
You are my love.
I love you. And I'll always be there for you. If anything hurts you, I'll be there to take away the pain. If something scares you, I'll make the fear go away. And If you turn around, I'll be standing there, even through I should be at work, all because I love you.
I spun around, and gave a small gasp. Standing in the entrance way to the living room was Jeff.
"Jeff!" I said, before quickly moving forward and wrapping my arms around his waist, burying my head into the crock of his neck.
"Krissy." Jeff mumbled, as he buried his face into the top of my head, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Jeff... You're suppose to be at work." I said, pulling back and looking up to him.
Jeff gave a smile, "It's our first Valentine's Day together...even work wouldn't keep me away from you today."
"Jeff..."
"Besides, I wanted to see you, when you opened your gift." Jeff said, motioning towards the box in the middle of the room.
"I got something for you too. I'll go get it really quick." I said, before giving Jeff a quick kiss, and going to get the gift.
When I came back Jeff was sitting on the couch with his back to me. I smile silently walking over to him. I stopped right behind him, before leaning forward kissing his neck. Jeff gave a small jump followed by a groan. I pulling back smiling, but I jumped over the back of the couch, landing next to him, handing him his present.
"It's not much, but I think you might like it." I said.
Jeff opened the present, "No way! I tried everything to get these tickets. They've been sold out for months, and they're front row. How?"
I smile. I had gotten Jeff Front seats to BOTH, Pearl Jam and an awesome Motocross show, that was going to come to North Carolina. "Let's just say, I'm very talented."
Jeff leaned over and gave me a tender kiss, before pulling back and motioning to my present, "Go open it."
I smile and got up, going over to the box. I sat down beside it, before starting to open it. Once I got the lid off I gasp, before reaching down and pulling out a beautiful albino Pomeranian, that was small enough to fit in my palm.
"Jeff! She's so adorable!" I said, as I stood up, holding her to my chest, as I turned to him.
Jeff smiled and stood up, "I remembered that you said it got lonely whenever you were home. So... I got you a companion."
"Jeff I love her. She's so cute." I said, as I moved over to stand in front of him.
Jeff leaned down and gave me another tender kiss, "What are you going to name her?"
"I'll name her Suki. It mean Beloved in Japanese."
"I like it."
/
That night Jeff and I strengthen our bond even more. And as I said before, everything is wonderful. I just hope everything stays that way.
/
Krissy's POV
Hotel Room
2 Months Later
(May 4)
I laid on my hotel bed groaning, as Dylan sighed in frustration, from her bed, before she turned and said, "Krissy stop it! Your not dying."
"Yes I am." I whined, as I held my stomach. I couldn't keep anything down. It sucked!
"It's just the flu. You'll be just fine in a few days." Dylan said, as she went back to reading her book, "The Outsiders" by Hinton. "I gave you medicine and all you have to do is rest for a couple days. Then you'll be bright as day again! You'll see."
I groaned, before rolling over and getting comfortable, to go to sleep.
"Krissy, if it makes you feel better go to the doctor, before you come to the arena in a few days." Dylan said, looking over at me.
"Fine. I will. Goodnight!" I said, covering up and FINALLY falling into a peaceful sleep.
/
Doctors Office
10:30 A.M.
(May 8)
Normal POV
Krissy sighed as she sit in a little room. She was happy that the nurse left, she had to fill somethings out, and had to pee in a cup and all this stuff, but now she was waiting for the doctor to come and talk to her...She truly hated waiting. And on top of that she was tried. She woke up three times last night have to rush to the bathroom to empty her stomach. And then she couldn't get back to sleep AND her head was throbbing. She couldn't wait to get out of here.
Five minutes later the door opened and a female doctor came in with a clip broad, "Krissy Vain?"
Krissy nodded, not feeling like saying anything at the moment.
"I'm Lisa, or better known as Doctor Thomas. I'll be your doctor today. First thing first, I need to know if you have been under any stress lately."
"I haven't. But what does that have to do with this? I thought I just had the flu."
"Sweetie. From the blood test and everything, I can tell you that you don't have the flu. You have something else."
/
Hotel Room
Krissy's POV
I sat on a bench, in mine and my sister's locker room, with my legs brought up to my chest and my head buried in my knees.
'What am I going to do? How do I tell everyone? What's everyone going to say? OMG! What's Jeff going to say?What if...What if he wants to leave me after I tell him?' I thought, as tears started to form in my eyes. I took a deep breath and blinked my eyes several times to make the tears disappear. Once I calmed down some, I stood, and started to take my clothes off to change into my usual clothes, only in red and black. I still had a match tonight, and I couldn't let this stop me from competing... I've decided, I'm telling everyone tonight, when I tell Jeff after his match. But for now, I have a Diva Battle Royal for the #1 contender for the Women's Championship to compete in.
/
2nd Match of Raw
(Lita is the Women's Champion)
All the divas were in the ring, with Lita sitting at ring side on Edge's lap, with JR and King. Matt was standing at ring side, watching Edge and Lita. He had come out with Dylan. They were now waiting for the final competitor to come to the ring. The crowd jump to their feet going wild as 'I Don't Wanna Stop' by Ozzy started to play, and the lights dimmed, starting to flash multi- colors.
"And Introducing last, being accompanied by Jeff Hardy, from Atlanta, Georgia, she is the X- Treme High Flying Diva Herself, Krissy Vain!"
Krissy Vain came out head bang with Jeff right behind her. Jeff grabbed Krissy's hand, as they started walking down the ramp. Once they reached the bottom of the ramp, Krissy and Jeff shared a sweet kiss as the audience roared with approval, before Krissy left Jeff and got in the ring.
When her music cut all the Divas lined up in the center of the ring, good divas on one side, bad divas on the other, having a stare down. Melina and Beth made the first moves by running at Dylan and Krissy.
Krissy ducked a clothesline from Beth, and tried to kick her in the stomach only for Beth to catch her foot, which made Krissy hop on one foot, before jumping up an spinning around, to kick Beth in the chest.
Over the next 40 minutes, Layla was eliminated, followed by Kelly Kelly, Ashley, Victoria, Michelle McCool, Jillian Hall, Candice Michelle, Maria, Mickie James and Torrie Wilson. Which left it to four Divas: Dylan Vain, Melina, Krissy Vain and Beth Phoenix.
The four were having a stare down in the center of the ring, before Dylan and Krissy glanced at one another and attacked.
Dylan grabbed Melina's arm and Krissy grabbed Beth's arm, Irish whipping them into the ropes, running after them, and clotheslining them over the top rope. Which left the two sisters alone in the ring and two very pissed divas on the outside of the ring.
The two sisters looked at one another before locking up in the center of the ring. Dylan shoved Krissy backwards, causing her to roll backwards and land on her knees. Krissy shook her head and stood up, locking up with Dylan once again. Dylan twisted Krissy's left arm into an wrist lock, and Irish whipped her towards the turnbuckle, where Krissy ran up it and jumped backwards to hit Dylan with a Whisper of the Wind.
Krissy got up, as Dylan laid on the mat, and climbed the closes turnbuckle, jumping back into a Krissy-sault (moon-sault). Dylan rolled out of the way of the Krissy- sault, causing Krissy to hit the mat and grab her stomach. Krissy rolled over to the closes ropes and slowly got, using them as support, only for Dylan to clothesline her over the ropes.
Krissy slowly got to her knees as Dylan's music started to play. Jeff came around the side of the ring, and knelt down beside her.
"You alright?" Jeff questioned, with concern showing in his eyes.
Krissy nodded and got to her feet with the help of Jeff, as Matt and Dylan came over to them. Dylan hugged Krissy and Krissy hugged her back causing the crowd to cheer at their sportsmanship. Before they started up the ramp.
/
Backstage
"You two did great out there!" Matt said, hugging Dylan and Krissy as Jeff nodded his multi- colored head in agreement, before stealing Krissy away from Matt and giving her a kiss.
"He's right you know." Jeff said, wrapping his arms around Krissy.
Krissy gave a small smile, and gave him a kiss, "Thanks. Now go win you match."
Jeff nodded along with Matt, as Dylan and Krissy gave a wave and left for they locker room, as Matt and Jeff started towards the curtain.
/
Vain's Locker Room
"What's up with you? You didn't give it your all out there." Dylan said, with her hands on her hips, after she shut the locker room door.
"I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone. And I mean anyone!" Krissy said, before leaning forward and whispering something in Dylan's ear.
"WHAT?"
"Please don't tell anyone. That's what I'm about to do. I'm going out after Matt and Jeff's match to tell everyone."
Dylan nodded happily, "Go get ready."
/
Hardy's Match
The Hardy's match just ended with them victorious. They were celebrating their win, when their music was replaced by Ozzy, and the lights dimmed and started flashing different colors, causing the crowd to cheer louder, as Krissy came out wearing blue jeans ad a purple tank top.
She walked down to the ring, climbing the steel stairs and walking on the side of the ring, before climbing in the ring, as Jeff sat on the ropes, lowering them for her. Krissy smiled and thanked him, before walking over towards Lillian, receiving a mike from her and walking towards the center of the ring.
"I'm sorry to interrupt your celebrating, but I have something really important to say and it concerns you Jeff." Krissy said, looking at Jeff and Matt, along with the crowd.
Jeff looked a little confused and looked at Matt to see if he might know what's going on, but all he got was a shrug.
"See, tonight, was my last night wrestling for the WWE." Krissy stated, causing the crowd to boo, and cause Jeff to freak a little.
While the crowd shouted their disagreements, Jeff grabbed on to Krissy, giving her kisses, and trying to talk her out of not wrestling.
"Jeff I have to... I... I'm... Jeff I'm pregnant." Krissy said, causing Jeff to look shocked.
Jeff stared at her in pure shock, before picking her up and spinning her around in joy, giving her kisses, as she wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him back. Jeff sat her down and Matt hugged the both of them, congratulating them, while the crowd roared with cheers.


CHAPTER FIFTEEN- Final Entry

Final Entry
Krissy's POV
I couldn't believe it. Later that night, after I told Jeff I was pregnant, he asked me to marry him. Turns out he was planning out how to ask me. I just gave him the perfect opportunity.
And of course, I said yesÉ. Well, more like screamed "yes", which lead to Dylan and Matt running in, thinking something was wrong. Dylan freaked, and the two of us, turned into complete girls. We grabbed on to one another and jumped around screaming in joy.
Jeff and I ended up having a quiet and calm wedding on a bench in North Carolina with jus close friends and family. It was a beautiful sunny day, not a cloud in the sky. My mama was crying, before the wedding even started. It took both my sister and myself to stop her.
You think I would have been nervous about getting married, like a lot of other, but as my dad walked me down the aisle, I felt at peace. Like nothing in the world could go wrong.
Just a few months later, after a lot of painting, rearranging and picking stuff out. Jeff and I, with a lot of help from Dylan, Matt and Shannon, not to mention Shawn and Hunter, we had the nursery ready for the baby.
And let me tell you something. Jeff was on his knees the whole delivery, because of my all mighty strength. I actually, almost broke his hand. I'm glad I didn't though, because then he would have had trouble holding our sweet baby girl. She weighed 6 pounds and 7 ounces. She was gorgeous. She had Jeff's green eyes, and my light brown hair. Jeff and I also, came up with a great name. We named her Emma Ava Hardy.
Jeff actually had to leave during a live show of RAW, because I went in labor. The WWE was in Atlanta, Georgia, and Dylan had the night off so she could keep an eye on me at home. My mom and dad have been watching me since I wasn't suppose to travel anymore. I had been in pain all day, and had been lying down. While I was lying down, Jeff called me, like he always did. We talked for an hour before he had to go to get ready. Not long after I yelled for Dylan because I was in A LOT of pain. Soon after my water broke, and my contractions were really close together, causing Dylan to react fast, she got me to the hospital, which was a little over 30 minutes away in under 10 minutesÉ. And she says I drive fast!
Once I was checked in and in a room, she called Jeff and Matt, who immediately left. Rumor had it that after Dylan told Jeff, he yelled to the whole locker room that he was going to be a dad. I wouldn't doubt it one bit.
It's been awhile since we brought little Emma home. It was a little hard at first, but everything's fine now. Little Emma said her first word not to long ago. She said it to Jeff, when he came home after a couple of weeks away. He started crying in joy, as she squealed, "Daddy!"
I love watching them play together. Jeff is helping her dance right now. Dylan and I are laughing as Matt and Jeff showed her their signs: The Hardy Guns and the Version 1 sign.
I smiled at them, and couldn't help but laugh. I, myself, couldn't wait to return to the ring and surprise everyone. If there is one thing I know, it's that Emma is going to grow up around wrestling, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Because this is our family, and this is where we belongÉ.
x3 Krissy Marie Vain Hardy x3
I smiled as I closed my lab top, after posting my first blog in almost over a year. I looked over to the opposite side of the room, and laughed as I saw Jeff and Emma covered in paint, with Matt and Dylan sitting beside them laughing their asses off.
I took a glance at the clock, and stood, "Matt, Dylan, Jeff and I need to go."
Dylan and Matt nodded, as Dylan picked up Emma, who Jeff and I gave a quick kiss to, before leaving the room, and walking down a long corridor. As we walked, I started swinging my arms and hopping. Once we reached the end of the hallway, Jeff stopped me, and spun me around, planting a tender kiss on my lips.
"You ready?" Jeff questioned, as he looked down at me.
I nodded, as a smirk formed on my lips, "I'm always ready."
He nodded, "Let's do this then."
We turned our attention back to what was at hand, right as a voice was heard, "And Introducing next, hailing from Atlanta, Georgia, residing in Cameron, North Carolina, being accompanied by Jeff Hardy, she is making her re- debut after almost 2 years, please welcome the challenger for the WWE Women's Championship, the X- treme Warrior Princess, KRISSY HARDY!" Only to be drowned out by the crowds cheers.
I hope you guys enjoyed the story! And don't worry I will be posting a squeal soon. Which you can vote for who Dylan can be with, by going to my profile, and if the person you want her to be with isn't on there, then put it in a review. I'll change it to Matt afterwardsÉ So I love you guys, and I'm happy that you guys and girls like my story.

END
I hope you guys enjoyed! I’ve had this posted on quizilla and fanfiction for a while and decided to post it here too. I glad you read it! ^.^