X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ ~~:Happily Married:~~ ❯ Meet the Grandma ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:X does not belong to me...Well...Actually,since the only people I am using are Subaru,Seishirou and Lady Sumeragi+my original character,this does not really count as X does it?

Warning:Weird...S+S but nothing too graphic.Actually,nothing graphic at all.Only implications.....

Happily Married
1:Meet the Grandma

"Seishirou!!!!!!!!!!!!We are dead!" Subaru's voice rang from the kitchen and travelled all the way up into their bedroom.The couple had been wedded for four months,ignoring the others occupation and going on with life.Seishirou rolled over and stuffed his head under the pillow.He had just reached home an hour or so ago,and was trying to catch up on his sleep.But from what it seems,Subaru was doing his best from letting him achieve that.When had Subaru become such a loud spoken person?Seishirou wondered.

Subaru frowned.He was sitting at the kitchen table munching absently on a piece of toast.His foot tapped impatiently for Seishirou's reply.After what seemed like eternity,Subaru finally got wind that his husband was not going to come down.He wondered if the marriage vows prevented him from strangling Seishirou.Taking a deep breath,he yelled up again."Grandmother is COMING TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!?!SEI-SHI-ROU!!!!!!!!"He leaned back in his chair in satisfaction as he heard a startled yell from the room,followed by a loud thump on the floor.A minute later,Seishirou came down wrapped in a black robe with a white inverted star on the right pocket."What do you mean visit???does she know you are married?Does she know about the fact that you are wedded to the sakurazukamori???Does she-"Subaru raised his hand to cut off the flow of questions pouring out from Seishirou's mouth.

"She does not even know that I am NOT straight."Silence filled the kitchen as Seishirou and Subaru realized the horror and seriousness of what Subaru just said.Finally,Seishirou whispered,"I'll go buy the coffins.We are so going to die..."

*The next day*

Ding dong!The doorbell rang.The two lovers sat next to each other,neither one wanting to get the door."Subaru,what now?""How am I supposed to know?I guess I better answer the doorbell."As he was walking to the door,an idea formed in his mind.He just hope that Seishirou-dear would play along...

"Hello grandmother."Subaru opened the door.His grandmother was standing there.Next to her,was a girl about his age.She was eyeing him with a more than just friendly look.Subaru felt a lump form in his throat.He sensed Seishirou's presence behind him.Good.If he fainted,at least it will be Seishirou he knocks into,not solid ground."Th-this is m-m-my f-f-f-fr-friend sh-shise-shiseirou."He stammered.A flicker of surprise flew over Seishirou's face but only briefly.Thank goodness he is the Sakurazukamori and knows damn well how to hide his emotions.Looking at Seishirou's calm and collected posture,Subaru felt much more confident and was quite sure that it would be no problem pulling this trick off on his grandmother and the strange girl for a week.

But as he lifted his chin to stare into his grandmother's face,all his confidence crumbled into a heap and his hands grew clammy."Shiseirou-san,"Lady Sumeragi inclined her head politely although her eyes clearly showed her suspicion,"i am subaru's grandmother,and this ravishing young woman is his fiancee,Minako Tsubame."Minako smiled seductively at the male couple,but neither took notice.They stood stock still at the doorway,their eyes widened in horror."What's the matter with you Subaru?Let us in,its cold out here."

*Later that night*
"Psst!Seishirou!"

"Yes,dear?"

"What do we do now?"