X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Beer Ad X Style ❯ Beer Ad X Style ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Beer Ad- X style

AN: I got this idea after seeing a beer commercial on TV. AKA I had to write it. This is with the Subaru from X. Yes I know Hokuto is dead, but then again this is a fic. ^_^ and Chaos rains supreme here.

Subaru can be seen flopping down in a seat outside of a local cafe. He looks wary from a long days work, and brightens slightly as he spots a server and waves them over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *scene change to a rooftop.*

Hokuto and Seishirou can be seen leaning against the rooftop polishing off their beers. Seishirou has his shinagami on his arm and turns toward Hokuto. "so what do you think?"

Hokuto looks up thinking as she takes the last sip of her beer. "hmm..not bad actually."

"Want another one?"

"Sure!" She excitedly responds.

With that he sent off his Shinagami. Hokuto turns to him with a perplex look. "Hey, where does he get them?"

Seishirou smug smile leaves him as he ponders this. Finally he responds with a laugh," You know, I really don't know." ~~~~~

*scene change back to the cafe.*

Subaru receives his beer. "Finally!" Subaru says, as if getting one has been challenging. He's about to take a sip, when he hears a load cry from a bird. He looks up in terror. "Oh not again!" He whines as he takes off down the street with his precious beverage, only to have the Shinagami snatch it away.

Poor Subaru can only helplessly fall to his knees and watch as the bird takes his alcoholic escape for the third time that day. He turns his gaze to the ground. "why?" He whispers. Looking up with enraged eyes, he screams at the sky.

"WHY~!!!"

His voice can be heard echoing off of the walls of buildings.

(Back to Hokuto and Seishirou.)

Seishirou hands Hokuto the new beer. Hokuto takes it and looks down at the street. "What do you suppose that was about?"

Seishirou smiles with an all knowing grin. "Who knows." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can see a white screen with the word "Buy Beer" painting in black. Subaru suddenly rips through it. With his one good eye having small pupils, making him look a little unstable. "When!? When will the madness stop?!" He cries out. The light fades out as he continues to repeat 'when'.