X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Cruel fate,dark destiny. ❯ cruel fate,Dark destiny ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
disclaimer:I do not own X!!!Do not sue me!

Why is it that I am always hurting the ones I love?Is it just faied that all those around me should die???And those that do not die,I lose.Poor ka-san...She only lived because I had to be born.That is what it seems.But I somehow feel that everyone existed to die.It was all a part of Kami-sama's cruel game of destiny...

No one deserves to die.even those who kill and have sinned do not deserve it.So why must Fuuma stray to the path of evil?What happened to the Fuuma who was oncethe caring boy I loved and wanted to protect?He was the same person who murdered his sister and killed mecilessly.One by one ,most of my friends and allies die at his hands.Why is fate so cruel?

I wish that there was no such thing as the war between the draogons of heaven and earth.all the people I loved are dead.and I had to kill my best friend,who killed his own sister before my eyes.I still don't understand what happened to me.what if I chose to be a dragon of the earth?Will Fuuma still be evil?And if so,why?

So many people have been taken away from me,I no longer know how to love.After all,how do you love when you have no one?