X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ GoddessOf Heaven ❯ Awakening ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the X, FY, ANC, they belong to their own creator. I just borrow them for fun.

The Goddess Of Heaven

This is a story about a girl who has a celestial power and become the Goddess of Heaven. With the help of the Seven Seals, she will summon the Heaven Dragon and with its powers will save the world.

Yui Mikage-15 years old, live with both of her parents and a brother. She was a girl with long dark hair and blue eyes. She inherited the power of celestial tennyo from her line bloods and could transform into the form a tennyo.

Chisato Aogiri-15 years old, live with her parents. She was a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She's Yui's best friend and cousin.

Aki Mikage-21 years old. Yui's brother. He was a handsome man with short dark hair and blue eyes.

Seishubi High School

Mika: Ne, Yui-chan! Tomorrow is your birthday, isn't it? Do you want to celebrate it with us? (looks so happy) We will have so much fun together!

Yui: I would love to but I can't. (shakes her head sadly)

Chako: Why? (looks surprise and disappointed)

Yui: My parents want me to go to my grandpa's house after school.

Mika: Really? That's too bad!

Yui: But maybe tomorrow night we can go to karaoke box and singing all night, how is that?

Mika: Sound good to me, how about you, Chako-chan?

Chako: (grin) Why's not? I love singing! It's times for the so-called queen of singing, Chako Sakaguchi to shows up!!

Yui: It's settling, then. (winks)

Next day, after school…

Chako and Mika: Ja ne, Yui-chan! See you tonight!

Yui: Ja ne, minna!!

As Yui walked toward her house suddenly a girl approach her with opened huge. It was Chisato, her cousin and best friend she ever has in her life.

Chisato: Yui~~~~~~chan!!!

Yui: (looks rather surprise) Chisato?

Chisato: (huge her cousin) Hai, it's me! Don't you miss me?

Yui: (smiled happily) It's been 2 years since you remove with your family to Nagasaki. I see that you have grown into such a lovely girl!

Chisato: (laugh) You too!! And happy birthday!!

Yui: Thanks! By the way since when you comes back to Tokyo? I never knew…

Chisato: It's because I don't want to misses your 16th birthday, beside my mother has some business to attend to in this place.

Yui: Sou ka……(raised her chin thoughtfully) It is just me or suddenly everyone was gathered in Tokyo?

Chisato: What do you mean?

Yui: Yesterday, I saw our Uncle and Auntie from America coming home.

Chisato: I don't see something odd with that. Maybe they just want to go home.

Yui: (rolled her eyes) And why of all days it's has to be the day before my birthday?

Chisato: I think you were the one who looks odd, you know? (looks concerned) Are you ok? Maybe you are tired or what?

Yui: (sighed) Maybe you're right…recently I have seen some strange dream.

Chisato: Dream? What dream?

Yui: Never minds! Lets get going then!

Both girls gone to Yui's house and prepare themselves for the party at their grandfather.

Chisato: You know, it's been a long time since the last time I saw grandpa.

Yui: Me too!

Chisato: Hei, won't you change your uniform first?

Yui: I want to but…(looked at her mother) Could I, Mom?

Sayuri, Yui's mother: We didn't have so much time for that; we can't let your grandpa waited too long.

Yui: See? (Looked at her cousin, looks bored)

Chisato: That's too bad since I want you to wear the dress I sewed. You will look so beautiful if you wear my newest creation dress. (With starry eyes)

Yui: (sweatdrop and laughed nervously) By the way, where is your mother?

Chisato: My mother maybe already in Grandpa's house.

Yui: Sou ka.

Sayuri: Yui-chan! Chisa-chan! Quickly! We must get going NOW!!

Yui and Chisato: Ha~~~~ii!

Grandpa's mansion…

Chisato: Wow!! Granpa's house looks so…old.

Yui: (shivered) {What this feeling? Suddenly I felt so scared}

In the outside mansion, rain started to fall and somehow dark cloud altered the sky.

Sayuri: (nervously) Come on, Yui! Your grandpa waiting for you!

Yui: Where is Dad and Onii-chan?

Sayuri: Your Dad probably already with your grandpa, as for your brother, maybe he couldn't come…

Chisato: Come on, Yui! Lets have fun on your party!!

Shimako, Chisato's mother: Chisato!!

Chisato: Mom? What is it?

Shimako: Come here a minute, please! (looks so pale)

Yui: (smiled and bowed to her Auntie) How are you, Auntie?

Shimako: (smiled nervously) I'm fine, thanks! Happy birthday, Yui!

Sayuri: Yui, let's go and see your grandpa, first!

Yui: Hai!! {Strange…Why Mom and Auntie looks so nervous today} (follow her mother)

Chisato: (walked toward her mother, confused) What is it, Mom? Are you all right? You look so pale today. Are you sick?

Shimako: I already told you, didn't I? Don't go see or meet Yui!

Chisato: But why?

Shimako: Just don't!!

Chisato: I…I don't understand, why I can't meet my own cousin?

Shimako: Stop!! I don't want to talk about it! Go home now!!

Chisato: But I…

Shimako: Chisato!! Please…(looks like wanted to cry)

Chisato: Mom?

Yui followed her mother to a large dark room. There was a long table with her Grandpa and other relative including her father.

Grandpa: Good afternoon, Yui! It's been a long time since we last meet. You have grown into such a lovely lady.

Yui: (smiles) Grandpa! Arigato!

Grandpa: Please take a seat!

Yui: Hai!! (sat on the empty chair)

Sayuri too, take a seat beside her husband.

Grandpa: I have a birthday present for you, Yui!

Yui: Really?

Grandpa: (nodded) Happy birthday, Yui!

Yui: Arigato!

Some men brought a wooden box and put it on the table in front of Yui.

Grandpa: (smiles strangely) Open it, Yui-chan!

Yui take a look to the box and suddenly she felt her heart thumping madly.

Yui: (sweated) {What's up with me? Why I suddenly felt so scared again?}

Grandpa: What's the matter, Yui? Don't you want to know what is it in the box? Open it!

Yui reached out her hand to the box while all people watching nervously at that.

Suddenly Sayuri burst out with tears.

Sayuri: Stop! Please stop this!!

Keigo, Yui's father: Sayuri!

Grandpa: (looks a little angry but didn't said anything)

Yui: (confused) Mom? Dad? What's going on?

Keigo: It's ok, Yui! Your mother didn't feeling well today.

Sayuri: (wept her tears) Sorry, Yui!

Yui: {This is strange, why I got bad feeling about this?}

Grandpa: (smiled) What are you waiting for? Open it, Yui! You don't want us to wait forever, will you?

Yui: So…Sorry! (Bow)

Keigo and Sayuri looked at their daughter, faces look so pale.

Yui: (took the box carefully and open it) {Wha…What is it? Suddenly my heart thumped faster.}

Yui open the box and saw a crop hand in there. She frowned slightly as a vision appeared in her head.

A young girl with long dark blue hair and golden eyes was fighting with a girl with the same color hair and cold emerald eyes.

The first girl: Why? Why you are doing this?

The second girl: Ceres, you prefer to become the Goddess of Heaven instead of become the Goddess of Earth if that so then it was my destiny to become the Goddess of Earth and we will become an eternal enemy forever.

Ceres: I don't want to fight you, Persephone but if you dare to protect the Mikages I will kill you!!

Persephone: Shall we fight then?

Yui scream painfully, her clothes were ripped anywhere by unseen force. In her forehead, there was a character of Heaven, shines brightly with violet color and there was a symbol of a tennyo appeared on her cest then the next minute, the character and the symbol disappeared.

Everyone in the room went shocked.

Yui: Wha…What happen to me……just now?

Everyone didn't dare to looks at her.

Yui: Dad! Mom! What all is this? Ne, don't just silent like that!!

Keigo and Sayuri crying softly.

Grandpa: I will explain it to you.

Yui: Grandpa?

Grandpa: In our legend, there was a legend of the holy virgin, Tennyo. But our ancestor falling love with one of them. The one who called as Ceres.

Yui: Ceres?!

Grandpa: Our ancestor stole her manna and some of her power and become the leader of the greatest clan in the whole world. Ceres was angry because of this and tried to kill him and success but she can't have back her manna.

Yui: Wha……?

Grandpa: And now she seek revenge to our family and always reincarnated in the body of Mikage's daughter. She will awake when the girl reach 16 years old before she could have her power back. So we do some test to every girl in our family like this and apparently you have fail.

Yui: What?

Grandpa: So we will kill you…

To Be Continued……………