X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter with a Twist ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Harry Potter with a twist

Chapter 1

Some of the DOEs and the DOHs get transported to the magical world of Harry Potter! Fun and weird things happen in the castle Hogwarts, along with the authors of this little nonsense story. ^-^;

"Where are we?" asked a confused Seishiro. Amazingly, he was eleven. "How am I supposed to know? You and your stupid spells…" an eleven year old Fuuma teased. Subaru clutched his face. "I'm the same age as Seishiro…" he said softly. Kamui was still angsting about Kotori.

"Hey! First years this way!" a large beefy man called to them. All looked up. "Come here you little brats!" he walked toward them and rushed them into a boat. "Watch the trench coat!" Seishiro said. "Now, now, get into the boat! Don't want to be late for the Entrance ceremony!" Hagrid said roughly, shoving them into the boat. Rocko and Sam stared at him. Subaru, Seishiro, Fuuma, Kamui, Satsuki, Yuuto, Nekoi and Nataku stepped on one boat. It sailed its way closer and closer to the Hogwarts castle. Kamui smiled as he heart thumped harder and harder against his chest. He was going to be a wizard. "I'm going to be a wizard!" Kamui said excitedly. Rocko and Sam stared at him. Fuuma was busy laughing at Seishirou and Subaru. "You two are the funniest things I've ever seen!" He said, tears welling in his eyes. Nekoi had accidentally raised her wand and turned their robes into a clowns' costume. Subaru was laughing at Seishirou while Seishirou was laughing at Subaru. They had rainbow wigs on them, and big floppy shoes, a bright red nose and colorful baggy clothes.

The whole of the small boat was laughing. Fuuma waved his wand and changed the clown clothes back into robes. Seishiro sighed as the small boat approached the castle. "That's Hogwarts?" he said, unimpressed. They were greeted by McGonagal, and she snapped at them, "Come in for the sorting ceremony."

"Let's see…" said the tiny voice in the sorting hat, on Seishiro's head. "SLYTHERIN!" It said aloud finally.

Fuuma, Seishiro, Rocko and Sam were grouped in Slytherin. Nataku, Satsuki, Nekoi, Kamui and Subaru were grouped into Gryffindor. Yes, they were going to be wizards. They were sent to their houses.

"I can't believe they dump us in these crappy houses! And look at the sheets!! They're all yellow!" Seishiro complained. "Shut up." Fuuma snapped. "Let's see what we can do with these wands…" He waved it, as black light surrounded him, he smiled. A small creature appeared. A basilisk! "So cool!" whispered a person. "Why doesn't it hurt our eyes?" another asked. Fuuma sighed. "It only attacks and freezes people when scared. Really." People around him nodded. Fuuma smiled. Seishiro smiled. "Make a porcupine, Seishiro." Seishiro nodded, and then paused. "What is a porcupine?" he asked. The DOES sweat dropped. "It's a creepy little monster, with sharp teeth and claws, it's black in color and has spines on its back." Seishiro nodded, and waved his wand. A poof of black smoke. A Monster appeared. Rocko and Sam stood frozen. "Aah!!!!!!!!!!!!" screams were heard throughout the Slytherin house. Rocko waved his wand and poof, another poof of black smoke; it disappeared. "Wow." Sam said softly.

"What a great wand." He said, waving it, and…

go to part 2…