X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ mine ❯ Mine ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Graceful Angel

Summary: KamuiXSubaru!!!!!!! Gayish

Subaru led Kamui into a dimly lit room, silent it was, as Subaru held Kamui's hand, pulling and tugging gently. He led Kamui in front of a chair, and let him sit down. "Doshta, Subaru?" he asked, as Subaru kneeled down in front of him. "Iie, nande mono," he replied. Kamui looked at his lover worriedly. "Subaru?" he asked again. "No one can disturb us here, Kamui. I was hoping you would like to-"Said Subaru. He stood up and walked to the back of the chair, towering over Kamui. Kamui turned around and stared at him. Subaru looked into those innocent bottomless purple eyes, as if looking for a compliment. "You have beautiful eyes, Kamui." He said. Kamui smiled and gave a faint blush.

Subaru's long arms wrapped around Kamui. "Subaru…" Kamui whispered as Subaru rested his neck on his shoulder. Subaru's soft lips were gliding down Kamui's neck. "Subaru… Iie da!" Kamui said, after realizing what Subaru meant by `to-`. Kamui broke away from his lover's grasp. "Onegai, Kamui. Only tonight?" he looked at Kamui thoughtfully. "…" replied Kamui, nodding his head once. Subaru smiled at him and continued. A radio was in the room, playing softly a song:

Subaru stopped for a moment, walking to the front of the chair, leaning to wards Kamui, unbuttoning his blouse. Kamui held his hands, not letting him move. "Kamui?" he asked. Kamui smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Aishteruru, Subaru." He said. Subaru smiled back at him and continued unbuttoning his collar. Subaru's lips traced every unbuttoning of Kamui's blouse, down his neck bone, lower and lower, onto the sensitive skin below. Kamui gave a soft chuckle as Subaru made his way down to his pants. Subaru laid his head on Kamui's stomach, making Kamui laugh. Subaru smiled as he watched his lover smile at him lovingly.

Kamui closed his eyes as Subaru unzipped his pants; his lips traced the strap of his underwear, making him shiver. "Subaru!" he said softly. Subaru hesitated. He looked up at Kamui. "Nande?" he asked. "Enough…" he replied. Subaru looked at his lover thoughtfully. "I forgot this was your first time…"he said, smiling sweetly at Kamui. He helped Kamui off the chair, and sat down himself. "You'll learn from me." He said softly. He pulled sown his pants with his lips, slowly tugging now and then. Subaru gave a kiss to Kamui's stomach as he did this. Kamui breathed heavily at the pleasure his partner was giving him, as he murmured the words, "Please…Subaru…" Subaru smiled at these words, he stood up and carried Kamui to a bed that he had never noticed before. Kamui lay there as Subaru kneeled down beside him, paying attention only to his member. He stroked it gently, and heard soft moans from his lover's lips.

He then started to kiss it softly on the tip, enjoying what was escaping his lover's lips. "Subaru…" Kamui moaned. Beads of sweat glided down Kamui's smooth skin, with his weak voice pleading for more. "You like it don't you…." Subaru said softly. "Su-chan…" Kamui said again, holding Subaru's hand tightly. "Now…."

Subaru looked thoughtfully at the younger boy. He smiled. He unzipped his own pants and grabbed a bottle of lotion lying on the nearby table and rubbed some on his hands. "This will hurt a bit." Kamui nodded. Subaru slid one of his fingers into Kamui tight opening, liking the groans and moans from his lover's lips. "Subaru…." Kamui said softly, as if he loved that name, he did- after all. Subaru then introduced a second finger, then a third, until he felt that Kamui couldn't take it anymore, he removed. Kamui was panting heavily, still holding one of Subaru's hands. "You ready?" Subaru asked, as he pulled his lover closer to him, his dick ready to penetrate. Kamui nodded. He closed his eyes, bracing himself. Subaru plunged into Kamui, hard and fast, causing Kamui to scream. It hurt to see his lover like this, but he did ask for it. Subaru kissed Kamui fully on the lips as he started to pump, slowly at first, then gaining speed. Kamui gave short groans whenever Subaru plunged into him, breathing heavily.

Subaru liked the sensation of being inside Kamui, his tight flesh wrapped around his cock. Subaru was also breathing heavily. He felt himself on the edge, and Kamui was trembling slightly. Subaru braced himself for climax. Kamui didn't know what to do. It was his first time.

A warm white liquid escaped from Kamui, and also inside Kamui, there was a liquid filling him. Kamui breathed more heavily. He lay down on the bed. Subaru removed himself from Kamui's hot depths with a slight protestment from his lover. But Kamui let it go. "That was great, Su-chan." Kamui whispered as Subaru lied down beside him, pulling him into a tight hug. "So yo ne, Kamui. You are mine now."

END