X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ The song on the radio ❯ The song on the radio ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:I do not own x, BSB or tokyo babylon...

Flamers, anyone?

The song on the radio


Why? Although the reasons are obvious,I still don't get it.No matter how many million times Seishirou had explained or how many times the answer rings in my ears,I refuse to believe it.It was not fair.Why did he not tell me earlier?Subaru sighed as he looked down from the road at his hands.The starsign of the sakurazukamori's prey were there.Sighing again,Subaru went back to his thoughts.Suddenly,something he saw jolt him back to reality.He saw seishirou smiling at him in his rear view window.Startled,subaru blinked.Immedietly,The Seishirou in the rear view window disappeared.Subaru sighed yet again.Haluccinating.

Was I that unimportant to him?He knew I loved him.He knew that by dying,he will take along my soul and break my heart into pieces.So why did he die?Does he mean those words he whispered?He was dying and he knew it.But then,why would he lie?Was he just playing one of his games?Still tricking me into believing him like I once foolishly did?Making me regret everything I did?Even so,I can't hate him.I never did.Beep!Beep!The sound coming from the car behind subaru jolted him back to reality once more.As he looked into the mirror,he gasped in surprise.For a fleet moment,he saw Seishirou grinning at him in the other car.Rubbish!Subaru thought.Better concentrate on driving.starting to focus,Subaru let himself daydream again,somehow thinking that if he daydreamed enough about Seishirou,he would come back.

He remembered that MTV he saw,the one with the backstreet boys in it.What was it called?Oh!yes,Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely.Before the MTV had started,they posted some weird message saying this song was dedicated to all those who have lost a loved one.subaru stared blankly at the rear view window,hoping to see seishirou again.No such luck.Suddenly aware of the silence,subaru reached out and switched on the radio.An all familiar tune started playing."Show me the meaning of being lonely.Is this.."

Cars honked and beeped at the car who had adruptly stopped in the middle of the road.A driver got out to tick Subaru off.He saw a man,with his eyes staring at the radio.for it was no longer playing the song,but someone was talking.A dead loved one.Seishirou."subaru-kun,I am sorry for what I have done.But I want you to know this.I will only truly leave you when you forget about me."The radio switched off.Who said that the dead whom we love ever really left?

Flames are ok,but please go easy!!!!!!!!:)