X-men Evolution Fan Fiction ❯ Taunting Repartee ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This fic takes place sometime after 'Operation Rebirth' but before 'Hex Factor'. The story centers around Rogue and Magneto. I taking a few liberties with Magneto's powers. In the comics it's rumored that he has some telepathic abilities. For this story I'm assuming that true. I hope you enjoy it. Please Review! ^.^
 
Rogue walked into the little book café unsure why she'd decided to come. She read the note he had left on her bed the other night, and now here she was.
'I must be going out of my mind.' she thought to herself. Rogue walked past the front area and into the back room. Just as the letter had instructed. Once there she noticed how isolated it was from the rest of the café.
'Course he wants to get you alone. Can't exactly talk about mutant affairs in front everyone.' There was a couch and a small coffee table. The walls were lined with bookshelves. Rogue put her bag on the couch and headed over to one of the bookshelves.
'A lot of classics,' she thought as she pulled out one of her favorites. His letter said that he would meet her at 4:30pm. She had gotten to the café faster than she had thought. It was only 4:07pm. She had plenty of time to read. Rogue sat down on the couch and opened the book. She wondered why he choose to meet here.
"I enjoy the atmosphere." Rogue looked up quickly from the book to see Magneto smiling down at her. "And how are you, my dear?" he asked as he took off the long trench coat he had been wearing. Underneath he was wearing a white button down shirt, and black slacks. Her eyes lingered over his hands for a moment when she saw he was wearing black gloves.
"I'm fine. How are you?" Rogue asked as she closed the book, and put it down on the table.'This is weird,' she thought as she put her bag on the floor. Giving him more room to sit.
"I couldn't be better." he said with a smile as he put his jacket over the side of the couch. He then sat down much closer to her then she had expected. Surprised, she moved a few inches away from him. She didn't want to be too close to him. She didn't want him in her head. He smirked at her.
"If memory serves, Rogue, I am already in your head." Her eyes narrowed in anger.
"Stop using your mediocre telepathy on me." she yelled. He laughed. It was a dark laugh that made Rogue's stomach do a back flip.
"Mediocre you say," he said with a smile "and what is mediocre about my telepathic powers, Rogue?" he asked keeping eye contact with her.
"You can only read people's thoughts. You can't go into their minds or even send them a message." She wasn't quite sure why she answering his questions. It was information that he was well aware of. She guessed he was trying to see just how much she knew about him. "You're no match for the professor," she continued. "You can't go near him without your bucket." He chuckled at her choice of words. They Stared each other in the eyes.
"What else can I do?"
"You can project your mind out of your body."
"Yes, I can." They sat there in silence for a few moments, neither taking their eyes off of the other. Finally, Magneto spoke.
"I'm sure you realize the beauty of our situation. We have never had a conversation. Not one word has passed between us. Yet, because of your powers you know everything about me, Anna Marie." She gasped when he used her real name.
"How do you-" He cut her off.
"And because of my sources I now know everything about you." Her eyes widened.
'Why would he-'
"After our last encounter in the desert. I was curious as to how Charles had found me, and why he would send only Wolverine and two children to fight me. Mr. Wagner's presence was obvious: as a means to enter my fortress. But you, my dear, were at first a mystery. It didn't take long to realize that it was only because of your abilities that Charles was able to find me at all."
"Why follow up on it? Why do you care?"
"Do I need to have a reason?" he asked as he leaned back against the couch. making himself more comfortable.
"No, I guess not, but you do have one. You always have a reason." He smiled
"And, why is that, Anna?
"If you didn't have a reason, something to gain from doing it, then you wouldn't be doing it. There wouldn't be a point for you." His smile only grew. "So, why are you here? Why talk to me?"
"You already know the answer to your question, Rogue. You have more than enough of me in that head of yours to understand what I want." He shifted another inch closer to her. "The question that I am curious to find the answer to is why are you here?" She retreated another inch back to match his advance.
"In the note you said you would be able to help me with my powers. I'm here to see what you know about them. I'm here for your help." He moved another inch towards her. She retreated again only to realize her back had hit the edge of the couch. "STOP THAT." she said with fear in her voice. Fear that did not go unnoticed by the Master of Magnetism.
"Afraid, Rogue?"
"NO," she insisted. He stared at her intensely. She felt as though his eyes could burn straight through her. "Yes," she admitted softly. He progressed even closed.
"Answer your own question, girl. Why would I find out everything about you?"
"You don't like people having advantages over you," she answered. He laughed.
"No, no I do not," he replied, amused by her comment. He made eye contact with her yet again. "What is the other reason?"
"To find out how you can get what you want from me?"
"And what do I want from you?" he said as he closed the small space that had been between them.
"You want me to join you, by any means necessary." He grabbed her arms, and pulled her towards him.
"What does that mean, Anna? What will I do to you?" He said as he slide his right hand slowly up her arm, neck and onto to her cheek. She gasped.
"You find out what I want. My greatest desire and you give it to me." He pulled her onto his lap. His hands on her sides. Running them up and down her body. She places her hands on his chest. Her breathing was heavy.
"And if that does not work?" He asked as he shifted right hand onto the back of her neck, and brought her face closer to his. He progressed until they were almost touching.
"Then you find my greatest weakness and you" Her lips brushed against his slightly as she talked. It took effort to speak. "You use it against me."
"For you, Anna Marie, they are one in the same." He kissed her then, softly. She waited for the pull of her powers to start, but they never did. She wished she could say she was surprised, but she wasn't.
He broke the kiss, and took her hand in his. Magneto observed her as he took off her glove. She watched him in awe as he brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it. She moaned. He smirked.
"Such an exquisite sound from one simple touch." He took her other hand in his and removed her glove. He then took off both of his gloves. His drifted to her stomach, and worked there way down to the hem of her green shirt of sheer. He pulled the material upwards until it reached her arms. He continued to remove the shirt, she resisted. Rogue put her hands firmly on his chest.
Thousands of thoughts raced through her mind as she stopped his advances. The one that rang out the loudest was 'I need to get off of him.'
"You'll do not such thing, Anna Marie." She glanced up at him again.
"I thought I told you to stop doing that." she yelled. His hands were still holding the shirt up near her arms. His left hand brushed against her breast. She gasped.
"You did. I choose not to listen."
"I should go." She started to move off of his lap. His hands traveled to her waist.
"You are not going anywhere." He pulled her back down onto his lap. Her eyes narrowed.
"So? What now, Magneto? You're going to keep me here against my will?" He smirked.
"Be honest with yourself, Rogue." His hands resumed their movements up and down her body. This time underneath her shirt on her bare skin. Up and down. He leaned his face towards hers. "Do you really want to leave?" he kissed her again. This one was more demanding. He nipped her bottom lip as he pulled away. "Well? I asked you a question, girl." His right hand slid to her cheek. "Do you want to leave?"
"Yes," she said. 'No,' she thought. He chuckled.
"You seem to be having a disagreement with yourself. Which is it, Rogue? Do you mean what you say, or are your thoughts where you true desires lie?" She pulled away from him. This time he let her. She stumbled away a few feet knocking into the coffee table.
"Get out of my mind," she ordered.
"You first, my dear," he said calmly.
"I not in your mind," she shouted. "Your minds in mine. I can't get rid of it. They don't go away. None of them do. I have everyone I've ever touched in me," she yelled down at him. She found it strange being taller than him.
"Do you want them to go away? The voices, the memories?" he said with a level voice that she currently lacked.
"I..." She paced in front of him. "Yes.....Course I want them gone. They aren't my memories. I hate knowing everything about everyone. I don't want to know about you. I don't want to remember what it was like in the camps. I don't want to relive the plain crash Scott was in. I don't want to remember Kurt getting bullied, having to hide all the time. I don't want memories of happy families I was never a part of. That hurts too much. I don't want to know everything about a person when in real life they won't give me the time of day. I.......I........"
Her mind all over the place. She was thinking about the pros and cons of having all these people in her head. As though she had a choice. Magneto hadn't said anything about being able to get rid of the voices, but he would. He wouldn't have brought it up if he couldn't do anything about it.
"No," she continued. "Not all of them. I like knowing some things. I can tell what kind of mood someone's in in an instant. That's been useful. Scott's good at Math. Jean, at everything else. I can speak German if I really have to. A couple of other languages because of you, and Storm. I know how people think. I know what they're going to do: sometimes before they do. I want to have what's useful. But not the pain. I don't want other people's pain. I got enough of my own. I.." She screamed in frustration. "I don't know what I want," she finished.
"I think you do." He stood up. She glanced up at him. "Sit down. I'll be back in a moment." He started to walk to the door.
"Where are you going?" she demanded to know.
"I'm thirsty." He turned his attention back to her. "Do you want anything?" he asked calmly. She didn't know what it was about his demeanor but it was wearing off on her. The more calm he was, the more she was able to calm down. Maybe he knew that.
"Ice water," she said as she sat back on the couch. He nodded, and left the room. She leaned back, making herself more comfortable. Her thoughts were still running a mile a minute, but she was starting to calm down. Her breath was finally back to a normal pace, her heart rate was slowing down as well. She had been on edge the moment he had entered the room. Now that he was gone, if only for a few minutes, she could collect herself.
She ran her hand through her hair and realized it was a mess. She ran her fingers through a few more times hoping to make it look somewhat presentable. If her hair was that messed up she could only guess how little of her make up was still on. She reached over to her bag to pull out the make up, and mirror she had with her. Her hand came out empty. 'Where the hell it is?' She thought as she started to pull out books, pencils, pens. She pull them on the couch as she continued to search. She pulled out her communicator. She was about to put it on her couch with her other things when she noticed that it was switched off. 'I didn't do that.' She turned it back on.
"ROGUE." A panicked voice ed out. "Rogue, are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Professor, what's wrong?"
"Where are you? Where has Magneto taken you?"
"I'm at the caf-" The communicator was ripped out of her hands and lifted into the air. She watched as the communicator was twisted beyond repair. "What you do that for?" She gazed up to see Magneto standing in the door way with two glasses in hand.
"I don't wish to be disrupted by Charles, of all people." He walked over to couch.
"You turned off my com-link." she accused as she stood up.
"For the same reason."
'How long has the Professor been trying to get in touch with me?' How many people were worrying about her right now? He held out the glass of water to her. She imagined taking it only to throw it in his face.
"Don't you dare," he said warningly. She took the glass from him and put it on the table.
"Why doesn't the Professor know where we are? You ain't wearing your bucket."
"Consider this room one very large bucket," he said, with a smirk, using her choice of words. He sat down on the couch, and took a sip of his drink. "Why were you searching for your communicator?" He put his glass on the table.
"I wasn't," she said with anger. She sat down on the couch. "I was trying to finding my make up." She grabbed her bag and put her books back in it. "My face must look horrible right now." She put her bag back on the floor.
"I beg to differ." His hand was back on her cheek. He turned her face to make her look at him.
"You are far more attractive without all that paint on." Her cheeks turned red.
"We're back to this now?" she asked softy. Her anger slipping away as she felt his skin against hers. He leaned in, brushing his lips against hers.
"Indeed." He closed the very small gap that was between their lips. She leaned into him as she kissed back. His other hand went around waist pulling her closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, enjoying the texture of his hair. His hand left her cheek and transfered down her body. He broke the kiss. She started to protest until he started to kiss to neck. She gasped in delight at the new sensations.
'Rogue, are you alright? Where are you? Where has Magneto taken you?'
"I can't," she yelled in anguish. She didn't want to stop. She was enjoying herself, enjoying him, but felt that she had no choice. She broke away from his hold. She moved to sit a few inches away from him, as she caught her breath. "Not when the Professor's all worried about me." She looked up up at him. "I got to get back," she insisted.
"As I said before, you are not going anywhere." He leaned back against the couch.
"I really want to leave." She stared him in the eye. 'I really do want to leave. I have to go now.'
"We are not done speaking yet."
"You didn't want to speak a minute ago." He smirked. She rolled her eyes. "The X-Men are looking for me. My family is looking for me. I got to go let them know I'm okay. They think you kidnapped me. Right now you are holding me captive."
"If you go back-"
"IF?" she shrieked. 'Arrogant, son of a-'
"If," he said loudly drawing her out of her thoughts." You go back, what will you tell them? Just how many detailsof today's activities are you willing to share?" he said as he put his hand on her knee, rubbing slightly.
"What's that have to do with anything? There are things they don't want me to know."
"Yet you do."
"Not about everyone," she insisted.
"You know enough," he assured. "How much do your teammates, your family, know about you?" Her eyes narrowed in anger. She didn't answer him. "Do they even know your name?"
"It's Rogue."
"Your legal name is Anna Marie Creed. Does Wolverine know you were raised by his nemesis?"
"If you can call it being raised. I lived with Victor and Raven for only six years. Then I was sent to Irene's when they got divorced."
"Six years is a long time for someone your age. Nearly half your life." She leaned back against the couch, her arms folded over her chest.
"Do you have a point or are we just going to sit here and rehash my life?" Her eyes lingered over his hand that was still on her thigh. Magneto noticed this, and rubbed a bit more than he had been a moment ago. She blushed, and turned away from him. "You're back to trying to seduce me, now?" she murmured. His hand slide up her leg, and under her shirt. He pulled her by the waist towards him, and made eye contact.
"I never stopped."
"I need to go" she pleaded as she placed her hands on his chest again. His hands were under her shirt touching ever bit of skin available. "You're just going to keep switching between tactics until I'm willing to join, aren't you?"
"But you are willing to join me, Rogue," he said as his hand ran up her neck. "You would not have come here today if the thought had not crossed your mind." He kissed her neck. Softy at first, but they grew in intensity. "You know me, my girl," he said between kisses. "You knew what I wanted from you the moment you saw the note. You had two days to make up your mind whether you would join me or not-"
"I haven't made up my mind yet," she yelled pulling back from him slightly. He smirked.
"So, you haven't decided if you will stay with the X-Men?" He pulled her close to him again, and continued to bite and nibble on her neck.
"No....Yes...I'm not!" she insisted.
"Oh, but you are. You just admitted it."
"I DID NOT......I" She pushed him off of her. "I'm right. You're just going to keep pushing and pushing until I say yes. You don't care how long it takes. It's just going to be me and you in this room till I say yes. Till I give in." He leaned back against the other side couch. Giving her a little space. Now was the time to talk.
"Why did you come here?"
"I've already told you," she screamed.
"No, you gave the reason you think you're doing this. I want the real reason. Why did you come here?"
"I wanted to hear what you had to say about my powers."
"Why did you come here?"
"I'm here for your help."
"Have I given you the impression I would be willing to help you for free? You knew I would want something in return. Why did you come here?"
"What? You want me to say I came here to join you?"
"Yes, I want you to admit the truth."
"The truth. You want the truth. You can't handle the truth." She stared at him for a few seconds before she fell over laughing.
"And what precisely is so amusing?" She reached over to the table and grabbed the glass of water Magneto had gotten for himself. She took a sip, a few deep breaths, and calmed herself.
"You've never seen 'A Few Good Men', have you?"
"I can not say that I have."
"You should watch it if you have the time, it's a good movie." Much of the tension Rogue had felt had been washed away from her much needed laughter. Her mind was clear: her thoughts on the present. She took another sip of water before returning the glass to the table. "You're not going to let me leave, are you?"
"No."
"Then, can I at least call the Professor? Tell him I'm okay? I won't tell him where we are, or anything. Just not to worry about me." He chuckled.
"Well it's clear your haven't absorbed Charles."
"Why?"
"You've been in my custody for nearly two hours, Rogue. I'll wager that no one has seen you since school ended at two. That was over three hours ago. If no one within the X-Men remembers seeing you for most of day, Charles could easily assume that I've had you for five, eight, maybe ten hours. You have my memories, girl. You know what means I have used to secure support before. Will Charles believe a word you say over the phone?"
"No," she said quietly
"It will just make him worry all the more."
"I'm not saying yes to you." she declared. "Not anytime today."
"Perhaps tomorrow then."
"How long do you plan on keeping me here?"
"As long as it takes."
"How long are you going to stay here?"
"I thought it might be necessary, but I hadn't seriously considered leaving you here alone. That was what you were implying?"
"Yeah." She looked away from him. 'I should've never come here. What was I thinking?'
"I don't know. What thoughts were crossing your mind on the bus ride here?" She looked him in the eye.
"You followed me here." She ran over her first few memories of the café in her mind. "That's why you came in right after I got here, and not at four-thirty."
"Correct."
"Why?"
"Why not?"
"Mind control's not your power, right?" He laughed.
"No, it's not."
"No offense, Eric, but I don't exactly believe you," Her eyes widened as she realized she had called him by his first name. "I..-"
"It's quite alright, Anna. If I can address you by your first name, you can address me by mine," he said with a smile. She smiled back.
"I'm not saying yes. You're not letting me go. So, what do we do now?"
"We talk until one of us changes the other's mind."
"Oh," she said softy.
"Rogue, if mind control was my power, why would I bother with conversation?"
'Cause it's more of a challenge.' He smiled.
"That would be one reason I would consider it."
"You're enjoying this, a lot, aren't you?" His eyes roamed over her body. "I don't meanthat. I talking about the conversation we've been have this whole time. You want to convince me to join you. You were at the school early today, weren't you? This morning I told myself I wasn't going to come, but by sixth period I had changed my mind. That was because of you, wasn't it?"
"And if it was?" he questioned.
"It would mean I didn't come here on my own. It would mean you made me."
"What would that change?"
'If he did make me come here, it would mean I ain't a fool, and he could end this at any time. Just make me want to join him.' Rogue started to replay all of the memories she had of Magneto using his powers. There were quite a lot of them, from several points of view. Magnetism was, of course, used the most. He used astral protection to talk to the Professor sometimes. His ability to read minds was used in conversations. It was why he was so good at getting people on his side. He knew what they wanted to hear. But he never used more advanced telepathy. To his knowledge he could learn from another telepath how to advance his powers, but he didn't trust any one of them enough to give them excess to his mind.
"It would make you more dangerous. You're good enough at manipulating people withoutdirect control over their minds. It would call into question a lot of decisions people in Bayville have made. It would explain why no one realized there are over a dozen mutants living here. "
"Charles' telepathy can account for that, my dear." She thought about that for a moment. She stared him in the eye.
"Except Principal Kelly." He smiled.
"What a delightful imagination you have, Anna."
"It's not thatfar of a stretch. You were there that night. You kept the cameras from going live. You could've, after the professor had passed out, finished the job for him. You wanted to keep the world from finding out about us too." She sighed. "Even if you can control minds, you're not going to admit, right?"
"Perhaps." She sighed loudly as she leaned back against the couch.
"When you found out everything about me, did that include foods I like?" He laughed as he stood up.
"Yes, it did, and I'm famished myself. I'll return in a few minutes."
"I'd offer to help, but you ain't going to let me leave this room." He chucked. "The Professor might find me if you did." He smiled down at her.
"And what makes you think that?" he asked.
"You said 'consider this room one very large bucket'. Not this building." Magneto walked over to Rogue, he leaned down and kissed her forehead.
"You have a remarkable gift, Rogue." He sat down next to her.
"That was my memory from earlier, nothing to do with my powers."
"Your mutation does not end with your skin. Your mind is very much a part of it. You think differently then most. If knowledge is indeed power, then you are the most powerful among us."
"A telepath can do the same things I can."
"Oh, I beg to differ. Telepaths can look through other people's thoughts, you can live them as though they were your own."
"It ain't exactly a blessing."
"But it is the most impressive power I've come across to date."
"I thought you were going to get food?"
"You kept talking." he said with a smile. "And as you pointed out before, I am enjoying the conversation." Her stomach growled. They both glimpsed down at it.
"I'll be quiet, now." He took her chin in his hand, and turned her face towards him. He kissed her softly.
"I will only be a few minutes." Magneto stood up. He left the room, closing the door behind him. She waited until she couldn't hear his footstep before she got off of the couch.
'Now, to find a way out of here.' She walked over to the door, she found that it was locked. 'It was worth a try.'She walked over to one of the book shelfs, and glazed over the many titles. One that held her attention was entitled 'Open Sesame.' Rogue rolled her eyes, at the thought that had passed through her head.
'Yeah, cause Magneto's the type to have an exit hidden behind a book shelf. The whole room is made of metal. All he has to do is THINK if he needs another way out.' She sighed, and pulled on the book, anyway. When she did the book shelf parallel to it swung inwards, revealing a hidden exist. 'NO, FUCKING WAY,' she thought. She walked over to the new doorway. There was no light, but she could barely make out a stairway going down. 'Why would he have this here?' She heard footsteps. 'FUCK.' Rogue ran back to the book and pushed it back into place. The book shelf followed suit. She sat back down on the couch. 'Okay. Okay, girl. Just DON"T think about. Don't look over at that book. You have no way out. All you can do is talk to him. Try to talk him into letting you go home. That's all you can do right now.'
' I thought it might be necessary, but I hadn't seriously considered leaving you here alone.' She replayed his words in her mind.
'That could work, but STOP thinking about it.' The door opened. Magneto walked in with a tray full of food. He placed it on the table and sat in the couch next to her. She forced her gaze onto the food. A smile quickly spread across her face. She took the bowl off the tray and tried some.
"Hmm." She glanced up at. "This is really good." She eat another spoon full. "Where'd you find gumbo this good in New York?"
"I made it." She paused.
"Why go through all the trouble? Not that I'm complaining or anything." She continued to eat. "I haven't had gumbo this good since I lived with Irene."
"I knew I would be feeding you. I thought it might as well be something you enjoy."
"Thanks."
"Your welcome."
Neither spoke a word until they were done eating. Her thoughts were filled with nothing else besides the food. She was taking in every detail, the taste, smell, texture. Magneto was silent because he was listening in on every one of her thoughts. Just as he had been since he had first walked into the room. Rogue put the bowl back on the tray, and leaned back against the couch.
"That was so good," she stated.
"I gathered, from the other thirty times you've thought that."
"Well it was. You're a really good cook." She sighed "Listen, if you don't like what I'm thinking then stay out of my head. At least you get a choice." He stared her in the eyes. "What?" He continued to stared at her. 'What's going on, Eric?' He turned away from her and picked up the tray.
"Nothing." He walked towards the door.
"Did something change?" she asked alarmed. He looked to her, and saw the flash of concern on her face.
"No, no of course not." he assured her. "I return in a few minutes, and will continue talking. Just as before." She let out a breath in relief.
"Good." She paused. "I mean not good. I mean. Hell I don't know." She let her body hit the back of the couch hard. He laughed softy.
"That will be the first thing we discuss when I return." he said with a smile, as he walked out the door, which he closed and locked behind him. She waited for his footsteps to fade, again. As soon as they did she quickly got up and pulled on the book. She put her gloves back on, picked up her bag, and took another book off of the shelf. Once inside the doorway she threw the book she had taken at the book 'Open Sesame'. She hit it dead on. She smiled as the door way closed behind her. She pulled out a small flashlight she had on her key chain, and turned it on.
'And I told Kurt I'd never need it.' she thought with a smile as she was running down the stairs. She would have to remember to hug the blue elf when she got home. She found that the stair case led to long hallway. She continued to run till she found herself at a door. She tried to open it. 'FUCK.' She surveyed the hallway, hoping to find an exit she might have missed before. There was none. She turned back to the one and only exist. 'It's made of metal, there's no way I can force it open. Now what?' Her question was answered for her as the entire hallway lit up. 'FUCK, I am so FUCKED.' Rogue took a deep breath, and turned around to face him. 'What?' she thought in confusion. He wasn't there. The doorway behind her opened. It led up to another stair-case. She decided to question what was going on later. After she was home. She ran up the stairs and out the door. She found that she was outside the café. The back end of the building. She continued to run. 'PROFESSOR' she shouted in her mind.
No answer. She wasn't really expecting one. After all, she was several miles from the institute. She continued to call to anyway. She glanced over her shoulder as she running. Magneto wasn't there. He wasn't coming after her.
'What the hell is going on? PROFESSOR'
'Rogue, where are you?' She glimpsed up at one of street sign as she passed it.
'Clarkson and Fifth, but I ain't staying put. I'm running towards the institute.'
'Are you being followed?' She looked over her shoulder, again. Still no Magneto.
'I think he let me go.'
'What?'
'I DON'T KNOW.'
'Alright, alright, Rogue. Where are you now?'
'Clarkson, and third.'
'Wait there.' She stopped running, which she wasn't to happy about. It seemed that he let her go. But she didn't know for sure. If it wasn't true then she didn't want to give him a chance to catch up with her. Thankfully, the Professor and Storm pulled up. She got in the car.
"Rogue, are you alright child?" Storm asked. Her voice filled with concern.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Rogue, what happened?" The Professor asked.
"Can we talk about it tomorrow?"
'If you go back, what will you tell them? Just how many details of todays activities are you willing to share?'
"Look, tomorrow, how about you go over the memory in my head? You'll understand what happened perfectly, and it'd be easier than me trying to explain." He nodded.
"Tomorrow then."
'Yeah, tomorrow.' she thought with a sigh.
I hoped you enjoyed it. Please review. I don't care what you have to say. You can tell me I should stop writing, or that you thought it was awesome. I just want to know how many people took the time read it. Oh, and I'm trying to improve as a writer so any and all input you may have on this would be appreciated. Thanks again for reading. Hope to hear from you.