Xenosaga Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Kisses ❯ Phone Call ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
They had just boarded the Durandal and were clearing the system when Jr. felt the faint whisper across his mind. He sat down, gestured to Mary to take over and closed his eyes. Gaignun?

Hello, older brother.

Is something wrong?

No, I just finished my meeting and I thought I'd check up on you.

A flash of irritation went through him and he frowned. Don't you trust me? I am the oldest.

Of course. I've never doubted you for a second.
Calm and soothing. I'm just curious how your task is going. Are you having any difficulty.

Jr. felt slightly ashamed for snapping at his brother. I-I-I'm sorry. He straightened up, even though he knew Gaignun couldn't see him. And everything is fine. We got found another Emulator.

Oh? That's the seventh one, correct?

Yup. In fact it was downright easy.
He felt something strange, as if someone was ruffling his hair. Blue eyes opened, but no one was near. It was on a small colony and it was not trouble at all.

No fight? How much did they ask for then?
His fingers tingled with the phantom sensation of metal and cloth.

We didn't even have to pay them; they just gave it away. Jr. felt something slip from his shoulders, but when he reached up his jacket was still in place. They were being pressured by UTIC. I hope you don't mind, but I put a public announcement out on the UMN channel that we got this one. Hopefully, UTIC will concentrate on us and leave the colony free of reprisals.

But it didn't cost you anything?
He felt the same itch against his fingers again, then the slide of departing fabric. Involuntarily, he shivered at the nonexistent breeze that brushed his skin. All right, what the heck is going on!

Calm down, I'm just trying something new. Anyway, you were saying?

It wasn't worth stopping him for now. The redhead focused on the conversation. Didn't cost us anything except time and fuel. In fact, we've got a bead on another Emulator and we're going after it now.

Worry and panic filled the link. What? You're not coming back to the Foundation?

Hey, hey, didn't we just have this conversation? I can take care of myself.

You're right. The other's emotions faded back. There are some things you need to know. As his brother updated him on various issues of the Foundation and the UMN, Jr. became aware of more sensations filtering through the link. Cool touches, over his face and down the back of his neck. Dancing over his clavicle, then firmer ones on his shoulders and arms. They were hardly unpleasant, in fact they were . . . he squirmed in his seat. Gaignun, what are you doing?

The other broke off his litany. I did say I was done with work for the day, didn't I? Junior became aware of something else filtering through the link. Amusement and . . . he felt his pulse and breath begin to speed up in sympathetic rhythm.

Gaignun!

Shhh. You don't want anyone else to notice, do you?
Nonexistent hands swept up his sides, up his throat to brush against his lips. "Mmmmm," he tried to suppress a groan.

"Chibi-sama?" He opened his eyes to see Mary staring at him. "Chibi-sama are you alright? You look kind of flushed."

"I'm fine." He tried not to pant.

"Are you sure?"

"I-" Something traced his nipples and he nearly squeaked. "Actually, no in factI'mfeelingkindoffeverishIthinkI'mgoingtoliedownforawhileseeya!" He bolted off the bridge, nearly stumbling when he felt Gaignun discard his pants.

"Bastard," he hissed, pressing his forehead against the cool metal walls of the empty corridor. Lay off, will you!

What's the point of having power if you don't use it?
Soft cotton against his back, at least his brother wasn't doing this in the office.

The younger (in appearance) Director rushed through the halls of the Durandal, intent on getting to his room. For a while, his younger (in reality) brother was content to let him be, just teasing himself and not interfering. Then Junior encountered one of the 100-series.

"Hello, Chibi-sama."

"H-h-hi!" he stuttered out. Of course, Gaignun chose that exact moment to stop teasing himself. It was all Jr. could do to stay standing.

As soon as the conversation was over (he hoped he had been coherent, but he couldn't remember anything of what had been said), he sent a wave of annoyance to his younger brother. I am going to make you regret doing this!

I look forward to your revenge.

Jr. had several more encounters on the way to his room and each time, Gaignun took particular care to do something that would ensure that his older brother's mind was anywhere but where it should be. By the time he reached the final corridor, Jr. was a shaking wreck. "Just a little farther, just a little farther, then I can collapse." he whispered to himself.

Of course, his younger brother was too much of a sadist to let him get away that easily. Already close, he felt the touch deepen from the teasing of earlier, and the strokes speed up. He reached the door, then nearly collapsed, trembling in shared orgasm.

"Dammit," he muttered, slumped against the door. "You could have at least waited until I got to my room."

Cool laughter filled his mind. Come home safely, brother. Come home soon.