Xenosaga Fan Fiction ❯ Puppet ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Xenosaga.
Notes: One-shot. My views on the relationship of Wilhelm and chaos(Yeshua). Will vary muchly from stuff that happens in the games. This is also going to be a short one-shot.
Other notes: May or may not contain spoilers for the games, depending on which ones you know about, so be warned.
-
Wilhelm sat in his chair, watching the Compass of Order rotating slowly on his desk.
One hand was running through silvery strands of hair, belonging to the boy whose head rested on his knee. The boys' eyes were closed and he wore a beige and green hooded robe.
Wilhelm's gaze turned to the boy, studying him carefully.
This was his puppet, his dear Yeshua. His doll that he could pull the strings for. It didn't matter what the boy thought or wanted to do, he was bound by Wilhelm's commands. After all, if he didn't obey, he wouldn't get to see the one person he desperately wanted to see.
“Good puppet,” Wilhelm murmured softly.
Yeshua's eyes opened and met his red/amber colored ones. The boy regarded the Puppeteer quietly, studying him. Then he closed his eyes and rested his head back against Wilhelm's knee.
If anything, he'd learned not to talk back to the one who controlled his life.
A life that Yeshua didn't really want. But if it meant reuniting with his lover.
He'd even allow himself to be someone's puppet if it meant seeing her again.
He'd do anything.
Wilhelm knew this too. Yeshua was a vital key to his plans. For the same person Yeshua wanted to be reunited with, he wanted to awaken.
Although, it wasn't yet time.
Therefore, he would manipulate his puppet, guiding him into guiding others towards a certain fate.
The Compass continued it's lazy spin.
Wilhelm went back to studying his puppet.
-
End
-
Erm…that ended up a little weird, but it's been sitting in the back of my mind for a while now. So I wrote it.
Review please and no flames.