Xenosaga Fan Fiction ❯ Xenosaga Valentines ❯ Valentines ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Valentines.The dark haired girl slowly slipped down the hall to the room of her best friend. She opened the door and snuck to the bed side. "Elsa....." no response from her whisper."Hey.....Elsa....." She tried again with still no response. She rolled her eyes and stood up leaning over the bed side."HEY ELSA!!!!" She sang loudly and smiled widely as the girl jump three feet off her bed. This brought in a few others near by. Rita and Mine."What's wrong??" Elsa said taking deep breaths."wrong? nothing. It's VALENTINES!!!!" Erin said proud of her set up."ERIN!!! IT'S 2 A.M.!!!!" MIna glared."yeahhhhh.....but we gotta set up for our favorite guys!" Erin smiled as all three girls glared and Rita and mina went back to their rooms. "Go back to bed Erin." Elsa said curling up."Fine...I'll just have to go and pretty everything up on my own." Erin said and began walking away. Elsa's eyes burst open.---------------------------"Only because if I hadn't come, you'd have killed us all by now." Elsa said as she finished screwing in the last light bulb while Erin finished with the last balloon. It was white."At least it looks nice...ish..." Erin said amused by the foundations colorful halls and entire interior."IT'S PINK!" Rita giggled as she entered the room with Mina."What time is it?" Elsa yawned to Mina."9:30 a.m." Mina smiled."I've been here for seven hours." Elsa sighed exhausted. "It looks great!!!" Rita smiled happy."Yup. and you could have helped!" Erin replied to the little redhead."Psh.. not at 2 in the morning!" Rita laughed."HEY ELSA!!!!" Erin smiled"What?" Elsa yawned."Can we get the others to show them???" Erin pleaded innocently."Others? Yeah sure." Elsa said close to falling over. "But their probably still asleep.""Rita! get Jr! Mina! Go get Jin! Elsa! Gaignun! and I'll get chaos!" Erin smiled giggly.--------The small redhead banged on the door once more, making this the fifth time."What do you want???" A tired voice called through the door."Jr!!! Wake up. Erin wants to show off her valentines work." Rita called through the door. A groan was heard in return."First she ruins the derandal, now the foundation?" Jr said dragging himself to the door. as soon as he opened the door his expression dropped."Gaignun is gonna flip over this one." Jr said looking at the pinkness."But it's so pretty." Rita smiled.-------------------"Well. I can't say that it's an improvement." Jin state with slight amusement in the thought of a pink foundation."Yeah. She could have gone with red." Mina sighed."Don't you like pink?" Jin asked."Not particularly." Mina replied.----------------------"You've out done your self Elsa." Gaignun sighed at the florescent pink."What makes you think it was me?" Elsa asked irritated."The bags under your eyes, the yawning, you came to get me, the previous derandal incident, and I know you wouldn't let Erin do this alone." Gainun smiled."So what are you gonna do?" Elsa yawned."Nothing." Gaignun smiled. He had something up his sleeve.--------------------------chaos exited his room to the bright pink that was the foundation. "She even went as far as to have little heart bubble makers." chaos stated."What do ya think?" Erin asked as she snuck up next to chaos's side."I think you have a very big imagination for these things Erin." chaos smiled."You think Gaignun will be upset?" Erin asked looking at chaos. "I don't think so. Judging by the cleaners are going around today and fixing everything." chaos said pointing one out."ACK!!! NO!!" Erin screeched. then took off to find Gaignun.--------------------------"GAIGNUN!!! MY DECORATIONS!!!!" Erin shouted."I can't help it if the today is the day they everything is renewed on the foundation." Gaignun shrugged as Elsa chuckled tiredly."But I worked so hard on this." Erin whimpered."Yes. I'm on her side. Leave the pretty pink!" a new voice rang. Elsa, Erin, Gaignun and chaos all turned to the source. A man with silver hair floated in a big chair."Who are you?" chaos questioned him."Dist the Rose." the man introduced himself."Umm....I think you're in the wring story." Erin sighed."Abyss is three doors down." Elsa said shaking her head."oops..." the man said and floated for a moment before leaving."I'm sorry for your luck Erin. Elsa, what say we go out to breakfast. on me." Gaignun said to the tired girl."After a nap first." she yawned. And they left."I have some things to finish up Erin. I'm sorry for your plans." chaos said before leaving."Ah chaos." Erin groaned as she left to her own room. she also needed a nap.------------------After most the day had finished, The dark haired Erin was sneaking around the foundation again, fully knowing most would be asleep. But now her aimed location had altered.She knocked. No response, so she opened the door."chaos?" she asked as she peered in. no response. So she walked in to look for him."Erin. What are you doing?" a voice came from behind. one she new."Hi chaos." She smiled halfheartedly."Are you okay?" He asked."Yeah. I was kinda hoping for a better day. I really went all out for today. I wanted you to like it. It IS Valentines day after all." Erin explained."It's was just a little bit to much Erin. But it was nice." chaos said walking past her to the desk."Oh. I'm sorry." Erin said. She stood and waited for a couple minutes as chaos shuffled through the things on the desk, organizing them. She was hoping for a bit more then nothing today."Did you want something Erin?" chaos asked, turning to her."No. I guess not." She said about to leave."Before you go Erin, I wanted to ask you something." chaos spoke as she got to the door."What?" Erin turned to see him walking closer."How was Your valentines day?" He asked."Lonely." Erin answered"Will this make it any better?" chaos asked. And as Erin turned she saw the card in his hand and stuffed bear with a flower (cuz I'm cheesy)."Aww chaos." Erin sighed happily."I thought you might like it." He smiled. Erin took the bear and hugged it and then set it down. "chaos you are by far the best." She said and hugged him."So are you Erin." He whispered.