XXXHolic Fan Fiction ❯ Devil's Food ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I don't own xxxHolic. Is that all? Yea I guess on to 'MATA!!!'.
MATA!!!: This story contains boy on boy love if you don't like it then you shouldn't read it.
 
Watanuki entered the temple belonging to Domeki and his family. Domeki was sitting outside under a tree and smirked when he spotted Watanuki.
 
"What are you doing here?" Domeki asked when Watanuki reached him.
 
"Here." Watanuki shoved a bundle in his 'friends' face, then began fiddling nervously with his hands. Domeki set the bundle on his lap and opened it, it was a Devil's Food Cake, his favorite. "I know it's your favorite so...uhm... I thought I'd give it to you for...erm..you know Christmas..." Watanuki trailed off when Domeki didn't say anything.
 
Next thing Watanuki knew he was being pulled down, his lips crashing into Domeki's in passionate kiss. Cake forgotten, Watanuki straddled the other boys hips, leaning into him hungrily. Domeki brought his hand up to Watanuki's head and pulled him even closer if that was possible. After what seemed like forever, but not long enough they pulled away panting. Watanuki rested his forehead against Domeki's and smiled at the boy.
 
"I didn't know you enjoyed cake this much." Watanuki told him. Domeki smirked and motioned for them to stand, Watanuki did so. Leading Watanuki into the house cake in one hand Domeki told him,
 
"Come on I've got your present inside."
 
"You got me something? What?" Watanuki tugged on the hand he was holding.
 
"A new way to eat cake."
 
A/N: I don't know where I get these things from oh well happy holidays people!