Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Black Jack Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Tsuzuki Tries to Learn how to Cook and what Happens Afterword ❯ Prologue/ ch.1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei or Black Jack. Yami no Matsuei is owned by Yoko Matsushita. Black Jack is owned by Tezuka Ozamu.
Please forgive me if I get anything wrong. I have not read them both from start to finish.
This is my first fanfiction, so I hope it's not too bad.
Warning: This story might contain spoilers and a little violence later on.
Well, enjoy!
Prologue
“Ok, Tsuzuki, your vacation is in a few days,” Tatsumi explained, “Please don't get into that much trouble while you're away.”
“Hai, Tatsumi,” Tsuzuki replied exuberantly.
“Come back when you're ready to leave, I'll have your spending money ready for you then.” Tatsumi replied.
“This vacation will be great!” Tsuzuki thought.

Ch. 1
Tsuzuki had just started his vacation and was at his favorite cake shop on Earth. While he munched excitedly on his yummy cake, he listened into the nearby conversations to fill the silence. It was while he was doing thus that he overheard the following conversation between a husband and wife.
“Honey, I'm looking for a doctor to treat my niece. Didn't you mention to me that your cousin was recently treated by a very skilled one?”
“Hai, I did. In case you were wondering, his name is Black Jack. He charges a very high price, but hey, he was able to cure her from her heart disease unlike other doctors. She personally thought that her stay there was great and has the greatest respect for him. She even goes so far as to keep praising him to everyone she meets.”
“Oh? And what would some of those praises be if I might ask?”
“First of all, she insists that he is a very kind and gentle soul. Second, she says she has every certainty that there is not a better doctor out there. Third and final she said that his little assistant Pinoko loves to cook, not to mention is good at it, and is very playful.”
“Is that so? Then maybe I should go take my niece there to see him. He might just be able to cure her. Where does he live?
“He lives around here on the cape. If you just go to the top of the cliff you should come to his house. There's a road that leads up there, don't worry, you won't have to walk.”
“Arigatou, honey.”
This whole conversation caught the purple-eyed man's attention. He had become very interested in it when he learned that the doctor's assistant knew how to cook and loved to.
“I have been looking for someone to teach me how to cook better recently. After all, Tatsumi very well wouldn't. It's not that he plain out refused, it's just that he decided that I'd have to pay around ¥10,000 to learn one dish! Maybe if I went up there and asked her to teach me to cook, she'd accept and take me as a sort of apprentice for a short time!” Tsuzuki thought excitedly.
And so, after he finished his cake, the overly excited Tsuzuki set out to learn more about the man (and his assistant) and later went to his house to talk to him.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and prologue. I'll try to update regularly so please check in every so often if you enjoyed the story. Black Jack will appear in the next chapter, enjoy!