Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled Crossover ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey pplz. New story.

DISCLAIMERS: I do not own these wonderful shows.

Warnings: This is a YnM/YGO crossover. It'll have Yaoi, shonen-ai

Parings:

Ryou/Yugi

Bakura/Yami

Tsuzuki/Hisoka

Others will be later on when I get to it. Enjoy the fic ^__^

Untitled Crossover

By

Kinshin

Chapter 1

Yugi's POV

This is pointless. I could survive on my own. I was in the hospital for severe burns during a fire at my dad's place. I was somewhere else that day and when I came home, he was dead. Then suddenly the house just burst into flames. It covered the whole house that I couldn't escape. I didn't know what to do. The fire consumed me; I thought that I was going to die at that time. But I saw someone. He came and took me out. I don't know how and I don't know why he did that. I was taken to the hospital. I still had the burns from the fire. I was covered in bandages except my eyes. I was surprised that I survived. Maybe it was the doctor that did something. I think his name was Kazu-something, I don't know. I don't think he did anything. I think they just called him over because of what my body was doing. After 3 years they said that my body healed since I was burnt almost to a crisp. They all thought that I was going to die in a few days but no. I already knew about this ability I had. Since it was slow, I wasn't able to get up for a few years.

Both my parents are dead. My mother died 2 years before my father did. She was murdered. They found her. They said she drowned and put it as suicide. I knew that she didn't drown herself. I saw it all when I was 11. There he was, I didn't know what he looked like but I saw it. It was flawless. That man killed her. Then she was thrown in the water and that's all I saw. My dreams never make sense. Now that my father died

They didn't really need to send me to my grandpa. I got the money I need to support myself. I am the creator of the most popular manga and anime right now. Plus I sell my art work for a lot depending on how good it looked to the customers. It's just a couple more years till I could really live by myself but still. Plus my cousin lives there too. My assistant offered me to live with her but I refused because she didn't need another mouth to feed with her current status.

I didn't want to put my real name as the creator but I used a mixture of mine and hers because I didn't want the kids at school to pawn all over me about it. No one really knew what I looked like so they can't. She handles everything for me the press even. She told them that she didn't want to be seen because I requested it. They think she did everything, hah!

Now I have to transfer to a different school where my cousin, Yami, was attending. I'm going to visit my assistant before going. I have too. She said that she'll hunt me down if I don't; her and her threats. She never really goes through with them anyways. Oh well but it would be rude to not say a bit of a farewell for a while until she could find some place to stay in Domino City or if he found one for her. But he'd had to contact her secretly; he didn't want someone sneaking around him on his phone conversations. I looked at the clock. It was time to see his friend.

I called for a taxi and told him to drive me to her place. When I arrived I got up and paid him more than I'm supposing to but it's not like I lost anything. I walked up to her apartment; I wonder why she likes to stay in an apartment? Oh well not my business. I knocked on the door 34A. I waited and heard a call of 'hold on' inside.

Third Person POV

"Ahh, Yugi-kun whatcha doin here?" she asked while she let him in.

"What? I can't visit you before I leave? Well I guess I wasted a lot just coming here. I won't say bye ever again. Some friend you are."

"Ohhh you know I'm just kiddin. You're leaving today? It's so soon."

"I know. I just got out too. I'm going to be picked up here. I told my grandpa where your address is."

"Oh. That means we get to have fun before you leave. What time are they picking you up?"

"Late at night. After he closes his shop since my cousin has a date."

"He does? Wow, and I thought you'd be the first one to get a date. You seriously need to get one."

"Urusai! Don't you have a boyfriend you need to get with?"

"Yeah but I canceled it just for you. You see, you're a minor and I can't just leave you here, you're too precious." She said in a motherly tone.

"Oh cut that out. You wouldn't take care of me even if I asked you to."

"I'm just joking Yuma. Besides aren't they suppose to be here by now? It's already 8 PM."

"Marie you are so helpless."

"You're too helpful. If you took every poor person on the street into your house you'd go broke by now."

"Oh c'mon, you know that I could support everyone. I'm like way too rich and I can't even count the money before I give up. It took me one week to count and I wasn't half way done."

"That's true." A doorbell interrupted their talk. Marie called a 'hold on' to the person before answering. She saw three people. There were two that had the same style as Yugi's and the last one with platinum blond hair that looked untamed and he was hugging the youngest from behind. Marie knew instantly who they were.

"Ah, you mest be here for Yugi, hold on I'll go get him. Oi, Yuma you're ride's here." After she said that, something solid connected to her head. It was a hard cover book. "Itai. Oi, what's your problem I was just calling you over. Sometimes I wonder why I help you out in the first place," she mumbled the last sentence. As if Yugi had heard it, he threw another hard cover book towards her, which she was ready for that time. "Ha! I got it." Then she didn't notice another book was thrown which managed to hit its intended target.

"Works every time," he said while walking towards the door. "Hey grandpa, hey Yami, hey Bakura. Long time no see. Let's get going. I have all my stuff." Yugi said while walking out.

(((((((((((()))))))))))))

Sorry to leave it there, but I could only leave it there. Whatcha think? Good? Bad?

Review or visit often then I'll post more chappies!!^_^