Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ C.D.D.F.P. ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
C. D. D. F. P.
By: Karie

~~~
Ano.... What the hell am I THINKING! Oh wait, I don't think, perhaps thats my problem. I'm crazy, ne? Enjoy Minna!
~~~

China dolls...

Dying flowers...

Puppets on strings, dance joylessly to the sounds of a band. So stiff and mechanical.

White lights and glass eyes, blue, brown, green...

Silver. Always.

Whats this? Crying, I don't cry, whats the point, nothing left here to cry for. My puppet, I will not cry, he lives. He dances the final dance without ending.

Death.

"Heaven doesn't exist."

Crazy words from a dying old woman. Always wishing I were a girl, a little girl to wear a pretty dress, with lace and frills. Crazy woman.

Ah, my puppet, so soft in my arms, so easy to manipulate, because he belongs to me. Every atom of him is mine. And I can play with my puppet however I choose. And I choose this. He is so soft, so warm. His breath on my neck. Ahh, puppet, puppet, do you know what you do to me?

A perfect fallen angel, compleate and total. And my shinigami, as well. You will bring him too me one day, but until, I will dance with you, never quite falling over that edge, just dancing along it.

Ahhh, my shinigami, Tsuzuki, so nice to see you. Come, dance with me. No? Too bad. Will you not dance with me? Dance this sweet waltz until I fall over the edge.

So strong, but so weak in my hands, what sweet sounds, sweet warmth. You are truly increadible, my shinigami. One day, you too will give yourself up to me, let me compleat this circle. We shall teeter on the edge of heaven and hell, my sweet shinigami, my dark angel, you tortured soul.

China dolls, dying flowers, puppets on stings, dancing joylessly to the sounds of a band.

~OWARI~

NAN DEMO?! Iya........

KARIE *muah!*