Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Directions to the Metro ❯ Directions to the Metro ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YnM and I made no money from writing this, but the humor is mine.

Title: Directions to the Metro

Author: Kreuz Swords

Note: I do share YnM web site. http://unicorn_san.tripod.com/

Two shinigami from Meifu once went to the city (Tokyo) to go sightseeing and get some souvenirs. One shinigami, named Hisoka, was in his teens with green eyes and blond hair. The other was a young man with black hair and vivid violet eyes. His name was Tsuzuki. They started walking around the Tsukiji Fish Market to the Hibiya section, on toward the Harajuku section to see the art museums. Hisoka and Tsuzuki saw the latest fashion trends and historical sites. They stopped and had lunch at a café. When they were finished eating, they found some souvenirs for the Chief.

Still wandering around, they marveled at the fashions that the teenagers wore and dyed hair. Tsuzuki picked up more food to eat. They walked on and up a hill to the Imperial Palace, which they rested for awhile there. The sun slowly went down in the sky and the buildings glowed.

When night came, electric signs and streetlights made the city glitter. The lights from homes looked like fireflies on the tall buildings. Tsuzuki and Hisoka started to head back to where they had begun, but they had wandered and turned a lot due to Tsuzuki's endless search for food. Hisoka discovered that they had lost their way, and it was late into the night.

After a while, Hisoka ringed a doorbell to ask for directions to the metro before Tsuzuki panicked and called on his shikigami for help which would wake the whole neighborhood up. A beautiful woman answered the door, and they were stunned by her beauty. The lady seemed to be unhappy, and she looked like she had been crying with puffy eyes. Hisoka felt great loneliness from her. When they remained silent, she said, "Yes, may I help you?"

"Um… to see the master of the house", answered Tsuzuki dumbly.

"Oh dear," and she started crying again. "You should not have come to this unfortunate house. Please go back home."

"But we cannot," whined Tsuzuki.

"If you value your lives, leave at once and I will not think of you as cowards."

Hisoka spoke up, "Sorry to disturb you ma'am, but…"

"We are hopelessly lost and starving to death!!" cried Tsuzuki and wept on Hisoka's shoulder.

TBC, will they find their way home, or will I get enough reviews to continue… :P