Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Earth Bound Angels ❯ Bloody Wings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my first ever fanfic. I tell you now there are some new characters but not many.

Earth Bound Angels

Hisoka let his head thump down on the desk in defeat, sighing. This was impossible! He and his partner Tsuzuki had been trying to solve this case for weeks but they still didn't have a clue what the hell they were actually looking for. They were investigating a series of deaths, the victim's bodies torn to shreds and their blood drained but had absolutely no idea whatsoever as to what or whom was doing this. He looked at the document in front of him again. A total of seventeen victims, all torn to shreds and drained of blood. None had escaped this menace and so they had no witnesses and it seemed so ridiculous! They had checked the site from the newest killing but had found absolutely no trace of anything that could help them- not even a footprint.

"Hiiisssoookkka." Hisoka heard his partner, Tsuzuki, whine and saw the man appear, looking at him with pleading purple eyes. "'Soka can we get something to eat! I'm starving." Tsuzuki said pleadingly.

Hisoka sighed angrily at him. "Well I guess so." He huffed after a slight pause.

"Hurrah!" the older Shinigami said victoriously as he bounced out the door happily. "C'mon Hisoka!" He sang back as he disappeared. Hisoka rolled his eyes, annoyed slightly but not at his partner but at the impossible case they were investigating. He sighed again and closed the folder with a snap, following Tsuzuki out.

*~*~*

"Hisoka! Tsuzuki!" The two Shinigami turned as they heard their names called. Watari trotted up behind the two, smiling happily. "Tatsumi told me to tell you to go with the GoShoShin Younger to meet some `special agent' person that's supposed to be good at working out cases like your's. Apparently these `agents' are supposed to know a lot about demons that we've never heard of before." Watari said, "Sounds a bit false to me, but Tatsumi says he knows the leader of the group he contacted and said that's he's really good at this demon stuff." He smiled again, "ah well. Goshoshin is waiting for you so you better get going. GoShoShin will tell you more about the agent while you travel to the place your supposed to meet him. Bye." And with that Watari bounced off down the hall and back to his lab.

"Ooh! Special agent! Wonder what he's like?" Tsuzuki said bouncing up and down excitedly. "What if he can actually help us!?"

"What if he can't" Hisoka muttered quietly to himself.

*~*~*

The world seemed fuzzy…no wait, that's just my eyesight. Oh, damn my head hurts. Were the hell am I?

Dark purple eyes blinked as their owner tried to clear their vision. Long, stark white hair fell in a bloody swirl around black-shirted shoulders and as her vision finally cleared, the young teen cried out in pain. The light hurt so much! Where was her visor? Gah! The light burned her eyes as she found herself in a brightly lit, white room. The girl quickly closed her eyes, trying to save her eyes from blindness. The girl realised she was chained to a wall and memories started to flood back. A sliver haired man, dressed in all white had somehow; it was still slightly foggy to her exactly how, captured her and brought her here. Then he had made the mistake of trying to molest her. A very, very bad mistake on the man's behalf. He hadn't even come close to even touching her, having found out how deadly her feet, which he had foolishly left untied, could be. Right now the girl suspected that he was off somewhere trying to stop his leg and privates from hurting. This made her smile. She was well known for how strong she could be when she wanted to be. The man, however, had managed to hurt her badly when she was still out cold. It had been that that had woken her. She was a mess, her hair bloody with her own red fluids, turning it a ghastly blood red colour, there were deep gouges on one of her legs and her stomach, her fingers were badly broken and the two wings on her back, one black the other white as snow, were badly damaged and one was broken in three places. At this point, after the haze that had captured her mind some time ago lifted, she started to wonder how the hell she would get out of here. Then she smiled again and let out a bloodcurdling scream that would have woken the dead. Then she started to ramble hysterically about her eyes, thrashing, shaking her head and trying to claw her eyes out with her nails, which was impossible seeing they were bound above her head. This brought the silver haired man running, and the girl was happy to see him limping from where she had kicked him.

"Aaaah! God! It burns! Stop it! STOP!" She wailed thrashing even more as she saw the man. "My eyes! Oh god my eyes! Help me! Stop!"

The man looked unsettled by her screams and thrashing, though the girl doubted he had ever been unsettled by screams of his victims before, and stunned by her rambling about her eyes.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" The man asked.

At this the girl opened her eyes, showing her bloodshot eyes. "The sun hurts my eyes! Stop it! Oh god it burns!" The girl thrashed again, trying to claw out her eyes.

This made the man, forgetting about how deadly the girl could be, unshackle her, letting her fall to the ground, sobbing. The cell's door stood open and the girl peered at it through her fingers. Then she smiled into her palms and stopped her wails. The man stooped down, intending to roll the girl over, when she shot up, catching him on the chin as she rose and quickly spun in a circle, tripping him up with her leg and watched him fall, becoming unconscious as his head hit the cold stones. The girl smiled slightly and walked out the door, taking the man's keys and locking the door behind her as she went. Bye, bye cell.

*~*~*

"Bah!" GuShoShin said angrily, "where the heck is this guy?! Always trust people like that to be late." It said, looking around the quickly darkening park, trying to locate the person they were supposed to meet. But there was no one in sight. Well, that was until a dark figure stumbled into the park and slumped to the ground.

"Wah?" Hisoka said catching sight of the person, starting to run towards he or she. As Hisoka reached the still form of a white haired teenaged girl, he quickly turned her over so he could see her face. Her hair was bloodied and her clothes weren't much better and the two huge wings on her back were bent in rather painful looking positions.

"We better get her back to the JuOhCho, we can come back later and see if our agent friend has arrived yet." GuShoShin said, looking down at the girl in concern.

Tsuzuki and Hisoka nodded and the two Shinigami, the girl and GuShoShin were instantly transported back to the JuOhCho.