Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Earth Bound Angels ❯ Birds of a Feather ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow, a third chapter. I really thought this would never happen because people didn't read it O.o;; But I got a review so I'm continuing. Sry it took so long ^.^

Earth Bound Angels

Chapter 3

Birds of a Feather

"You've GOT to be bloody kidding me." The albino Cheriel, Blake, said to no one in particular, looking down at her clothes- a neat pleated school uniform that denied the rule `blue and green should never be seen'.

She scowled, tugging at the blue tie around her neck, thinking, I liked my old clothes much better. Blacks, greys, greens and red. Perfect. Not bloody blue, green and white!

The black and purple nail polish had been scrubbed from her fingers and her wild white hair had been tamed into two long plaits. Her face was devoid of it's usual peircings and makeup and her neck lacked the chunky, Wiccan jewellery she usually sported. Her few tattoos were hidden, as were her wings by a supernatural force and her visor had been swapped for a pair of gold and black sunglasses.

She huffed a great sigh and trotted out the door of her apartment; unfortunately, ready for school (something the girl hadn't visited in well over 300 years)

~~~~~

Tsuzuki was, yet again, dressed as a doctor (OOC: Oh gods! I pity the poor people who have to go to the sick bay/ doctor's ward, whatever you wanna call it) He was trying to look like he knew what he was doing when he heard a series of loud crashes come from in a closet in the far end of the sick bay.

"What the hell?" He wondered, cocking his head as he regarded the closet with suspicion. "Do I really want to open it?" Tsuzuki wondered to himself, but found his feet leading him towards the closed door.

With a shaking hand he unlocked the door and slowly opened it, ready to slam it back in the face of the closet's occupants if they tried to hurt him in any way. But the expected attack never came. Blinking, Tsuzuki peered around the closet door to see a scowling, albino, clothes and hair is disarray, peering up at him.

"Blake? What the hell are you doing down there?" Tsuzuki asked the Cheriel.

"What the hell am I doing in here?" She repeated, "SOMEONE FORGOT TO BLOODY TELL ME THERE WERE PRIESTS IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN SCHOOL!!!" She thundered angrily.

"How does having priests in the school explain you being locked in a closet?" Tsuzuki asked, bouncing back a few paces at the girl's angry tone.

Blake raised an eyebrow. "There was a priest in here when I came looking for you (I still don't know why there would be one in here in the first place) and accused me of being `possessed by the devil.' Then he locked me in the damned closet to exorcise it! Trust a priest not to know when he's talking to a bloody exorcist herself!" Corrigan was obviously NOT in a particularly good mood at this point in time.

"A priest locked you in a closet? On purpose?"

The teen nodded, still scowling. "And on top of that, I missed my first two periods, can't find anyone I know, got detention for trying to dismember a fellow student, falling asleep in class seven times and answering a teacher back. And then, guess what? I found out that my bloody roommate here is a Vampire! And then I got locked in a broom closet on the way to detention."

Blake tucked a strand of hair behind one ear, becoming more composed. The girl with the rapidly changing emotions. "But there was one up to my day. My new roommate here, one Rayjah Abel, the vampire, she was a friend of one of the girls who died, and before you say anything, no, she didn't do it. For one thing, as far as I can tell, she's only a baby…compared to me that is. She's about seventeen. And another, the killings didn't look vampire-ish. More evil-big-slashy-thing-that-will-rip-us-to-shreds-if-we-come-across-it than a Vamp is."

Wow, Tsuzuki thought, this girl really is an expert on demons.

"Rayjah said that her friend was human, as was all of the victims, and that she had felt something in the school just before the murders started. Some vampires can do that, but you'd have had to have been `infected' by a rather powerful vampire, aka. Rayjah's creator, Reiangiila Sahelai, daughter of King Sahelai of the Vampires. I knew her once, heck of a fighter and only half-vamp herself. Fell in love with a half-Vampire, half-Harpy that died a few years back. She was never the same afterwards." Blake shrugged, "Excuse me if I ever get off track. I start to ramble." She smiled, looking sheepish.

"So, seeing that Ray felt something AND I have been able to feel it ever since I came here, I'm going to say it's safe to say it's a supernatural crime."

"And why doesn't that surprise me? Has Blakeaneze Corrigan of Neereelya EVER investigated something that wasn't not of the norm?" Blake turned with a frown to see a grinning boy, maybe 15, with long rainbow hair that would've taken hours to dye.

"What the hell??? Jie!?" Blake threw herself, out of the closet and at the boy, effectively glomping him.

After nearly killing the boy with her fierce hugging, Blake let up and smiled at Tsuzuki.

"'Zuki, I'd like you to meet Jieenal of the Wajra Agency. Jie's a Cheriel, like me."

~~~~

Okkaayy, this was mostly about Blake and the many things she seems to get herself into. Plz R&R because it's much appreciated and is what made me write this chapter in the first place. Sry if it's short. Byesils!