Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ I thin I'll take the chibi ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: I think I'll take the chibi... CHAPTER 1

Author: Azdriel

Category: humour, mystery, shonen ai (perhaps), yaoi (only in your twisted imagination, you hentai!), Tsuzuki transforming himself in `chibi-Tsuzuki' from time to time...

Disclaimers: The usual. YnM doesn't belong to me (but if you want to give me Hisoka and Tsuzuki I won't say no...). I'm just the owner of this fic and I don't get any money from it (damn!).

Author's note: I know this is a very stupid prologue, but wait and see... later, it will be even worse! Oh, yeah! I'm not an English native speaker, so... take pity on me... *snif*

*** *** **** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

CHAPTER 1

He looked at her lovingly, and she seemed to look at him back. She was so sweet and absolutely perfect, gorgeous, with her golden, glossy surface that hid a golden, creamy inside. She drove him crazy. Even her smell was deliciously intoxicating. The first kiss would be the most important. He could almost feel her on his tongue, melting in his mouth...

"Tsuzuki!"

"WAH!!"

Startled, the purple-eyed shinigami shouted, and the piece of apple-pie that he had in his hand just flew away over his shoulder. Hisoka, standing behind him, found himself forced to step aside for not having the pie smashed fully on his face.

Tsuzuki turned around to face his partner, with a grimace of dislike.

"You're so mean, Hisoka. You frightened me to death. Do you think it was necessary to crawl near me from behind and shout fully in my ear?"

Hisoka frowned, annoyed.

"Don't be ridiculous. I did not do anything like that. If you wouldn't have been so engrossed in your favourite pastime, stuffing yourself like a pig, perhaps you had noticed that I've been in this room quite a while.

Tsuzuki's grimace became even more evident. His eyes became two huge, tearful amethyst orbs, and his lower lip started to tremble a bit. Hisoka puffed and turned his back to Tsuzuki, crossing the room to the window in order not to witness his partner's «the-whole-world's-mean-to-me-nobody-loves-me» show.

Really, sometimes, Tsuzuki could be so childish... Although he looked just like a 25-year-old man, he had lived (well, died) for 70 years, which might have given him the judgement and experience typical of a 95-year-old man. Theoretically speaking, since Tsuzuki always acted like a 5-year-old child. `Perhaps', Hisoka thought, `here is the problem. Tsuzuki is too much old and he suffers Alzheimer. They say Alzheimer turns old men into children again.'

The boy heard a noise behind him and he turned around.

Tsuzuki was kneeling on the floor, whining over his "deceased" apple-pie, while he was trying to rescue what would still be edible.

"I've come to say I'm leaving," Hisoka announced. The effect that his words worked over Tsuzuki was amazing. The purple-eyed shinigami suddenly forgot everything related with the apple-pie and lifted up his head, looking at the boy. His eyes and face had now nothing to do with the pitiful `chibi' from short ago.

"You're leaving?," he repeated, frowning, "Where?"

In Tsuzuki's voice there was also fear. Hisoka needed a couple of seconds to notice what had crossed through his partner's mind. Tsuzuki had thought that Hisoka was leaving Meifu... for not to return.

But, instead of saying something that could calm him down, Hisoka decided that he wanted to joy `solemn Tsuzuki' for a while, who he liked quite more than the walking-cartoon character that he used to have for a partner.

Besides, Tsuzuki's worry made him feel some special warm inside, something he was not used to, and something he found -though he would never confessed this in public- quite pleasant.

Erasing the words `you, despicable selfish brat!' that had just appeared in a imaginary banner inside his head, Hisoka decided that it was already time for giving his partner a break.

"It's because a case," Hisoka clarified. "In Tokyo. We're leaving in twenty minutes."

Tsuzuki blinked. Once. Twice. His expression was one of total and absolute confusion.

"A case? But today's our free day!," he complained. "The chief said..."

"It's your free day," Hisoka cut him. "Not mine."

Tsuzuki got up, dusted his trousers and approached his partner. Hisoka had to lift up his head in order to keep on looking at Tsuzuki's eyes, something that he hated the most. Tsuzuki was much taller than him -actually, he was much taller than anyone Hisoka had ever met, except, perhaps, Muraki-, and this made him feel like a child, tiny and insignificant. He stepped back and lifted himself to sit down on the window sill. This way, he cut a little the difference of stature.

"So, the chief is sending you alone to investigate?," Tsuzuki asked, surprised. "But shinigami have to work in pairs. This is for not...

"Yeah, yeah, I do know the rules. We always have to repeat them in every damn manga, as if the readers were not already fed up by reading us saying always the same...!"

.

.

.

[Hey, it's me, the author. If it was possible, now you were seeing a lot of tiny drawings of little ducks, little birds, little colourful spirals... You know, the typical background you can find on a manga when some character says something... well... surrealistic. But since it's not possible to put those tiny drawings in here, you'll have to use your imagination... ^_^ End of the break.]

.

.

.

"But I'm not going by myself," Hisoka continued. "I'm going with Tatsumi."

Tsuzuki opened his mouth, astonished. If he would have been really a cartoon character, his jaw had hit the floor.

"With Tatsumiiiii? But- but- but- but..."

He kept on saying "but" for a while, until Hisoka cut him again, in an absolutely calm voice:

"You're spitting me."

"Sorry," Tsuzuki apologised, sincerely ashamed.

Hisoka turned his face to the window and watched the cherry-tree garden outside. The pink cherry blossoms waved slightly, caressed by the smooth summer breeze that always reigned there.

"I still don't know the details for the mission," he said, "but we'll have to stay in the luxurious residence of a British family in Tokyo, or something like that. They are enormously, extremely rich and distinguished, the cream of the crop...

"Yeah, I think I caught the idea."

"Anyway, the chief wants us to pretend to be some remote, old friends of the deceased son. You know, the usual imaginative plan. Although, Tatsumi is actually the one to pretend this. I'll just play the role of his son."

A wide smile lightned up Tsuzuki's face.

"You? Tatsumi's son...?"

Hisoka refused to pay attention to his laughing partner (actually, guffawing partner) and kept on talking:

"Yes. This particular friend is an illustrious ship builder who lives in Edinburgh, Scotland. He has no siblings, so I can't pretend to be his brother; but he's a widower and has a son about my age. So, we needed somebody who could look old enough to be my father. And you are too much young for this, not to mention that you do not look illustrious at all, you do not know a word about ship-building and, especially, the chief thinks that you would do nothing but putting your foot in it since the very first moment and that you would end up destroying our cover and get us kicked out before you could say `apple-pie'."

That was, beyond the shadow of a doubt, the longest speech that Hisoka had made in all his life. Actually, he felt tired. But he had not finished yet. He breathed deeply and went on:

"We need somebody formal and cultured, and you aren't this at all. Tatsumi is. So, he goes and you stay."

Tsuzuki needed several seconds to close his mouth. But, for Hisoka's horror, his eyes became bigger and tearful again.

"...no..."

His lower lip started to tremble once more (as intensely as a 6.0 range in Richter Magnitude)

"...Tsuzuki... don't do that..."

And before Hisoka could stop him, `chibi-Tsuzuki' started to cry his heart out.

"Don't! Wait...!"

"WAAAAAHHHH!!!! You didn't need to say it like that!" he let himself fall on his desk and kept on whining, "Nobody lo...o...o...ves meeee!" he whimpered, "Ev'ryone's mean to me...!"

Hisoka covered his forehead with one hand.

The sooner they left for Tokyo, the better.

*** ***

END OF CHAPTER 1

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

AN: Well, don't worry. I'm not going to make an excessive use of `chibi-Tsuzuki'. I like him more when he's `normal'. (But he's so cute as a `chibi' in the manga...) Although, I think this was funny... ne?........... Hey! Somebody answer me! Hey, you guys! Where are you?!