Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Sakura ❯ Midnight Sakura ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Warnings/Notes: Muraki. Hisoka. 'Nuff said.

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei.

 

Summary: Tainted promises under the sakura tree...

 

Distribution: lil_kilala@hotmail.com

 

Midnight Sakura By: Sarrasi

 

A small smile tugged at Muraki's lips as he toyed the knife in his hand. It seemed the most beautiful thing in the world, this moment. This scene. A beautiful doll weeping at his feet, it's suffering only just beginning.

 

Cursed and condemned.

 

So fragile...Just like one of his china dolls... A small sakura fell into his open palm, the innocent pink petals mixing with the dark, dirty blood there, slowly becoming tainted. All things beautiful and innocent became tainted if given time. No innocence existed in this world, and no pity. Pity was a weak emotion that fled long ago.

 

Blood. Blood stained, distorted, healed, purified, destroyed and it moved through the veins of all living things. They all had to power to corrupt.

 

Such rapture in misery and pain. He relished in it. Pity, misery... loneliness...They had long ago abandoned him but that didn't make him emotionless, numb or any such trivial things. He left those emotions behind, they were only substitutes for something to come, something much more powerful, much more enthralling he had given in to the dark shadows, becoming one with the night, the hunt, and human nature. He was free.

 

The red moon tainted everything in its path. His sign. His birthright. The world was stained crimson, and bathed in blood, it always had been.

 

Muraki kneeled gracefully on the bed of cherry blossoms. He was afraid he had broken his newest toy...This beautiful sobbing Angel; it's skin white, like the finest western porcelain. He leaned closer nearly missing the words whispered by the lithe, shivering form.

 

"It's over.. No more. Stop... stop.. stop...Please stop..." The voice that once screamed so brilliantly, was now a rasping parody of what it used to be, utterly broken. Tired of screaming. Tired of the pain. He had given up. So pathetically alone...

 

He leaned closer only a hairbreadth away from the Angel's ear. A tremor passed though it and it tried to move away, only to cry out in a small gasp of pain. Muraki laughed.

 

"You are mine. Body," A fleeting caress.

 

"Heart," Blood flows again.

 

"And soul." Life seeps away...

 

"You will never be free." Into the abyss of pain...

 

He moved closer and placed a kiss on those delicate petal pink lips. And, most shocking of all, a promise.

 

Beneath him, the Angel stared emptily a canopy of trembling sakura; he would live through it all...If only to fulfil that promise.