Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Morning Glory ❯ Morning Glory ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Morning Glory
Author: Nekocin
Genres: General
Type: One-shot, drabble
Warnings: possible OoC, possible cliché
Pairings: implied
Rated: PG
Additional notes: 2nd PoV, implied
Disclaimer: Yami no Matsuei doesn't belong to me. 
Dedicated to: Windy-kun ~<3


"I let you out of my sight for one second and you get yourself into trouble!" You chastise your partner for the fifth time of the day. 

He sends you a sore look and grumbles something incoherently between his teeth. The comments are nothing new to you though. He always grumbles about the same thing -Tsuzuki this, Tsuzuki that-

To be honest, you just want to smack him upside-down for being such a childish partner -much in the way Hisoka does it. But you decide against it, it's not really in your nature to beat the heck out of him. 

Besides, Terazuma is having a bad day; there's no point in making it worse than it already is. 

Sometimes you just wonder if he really hates Tsuzuki that much. Maybe there's an ulterior explanation for their common banters apart from rivalry or dislike or whatever those two think about each other.

Besides that, no one can really hate -as in HATE- Tsuzuki, right?

You grant your partner a side glance and lean close.

"Ne Terazuma, I'll make that Valentine cake for you, if you promise to give some to Tsuzuki" 

You just cannot help but giggle as his face reddens immediately. Saa, so there -is- an ulterior explanation, you note and dodge a quick swat from your easily-embarrassed partner.

END

TheNekoTalks:

I actually like this short piece. It's cute and it's Wakaba! Besides that, this is my first YnM fic. :face faults: It took me THIS long to write something finally for this fandom! This is for Windy-kun of course, because you like strange pairings even though this doesn't really have a pairing mentioned XP.

Thank you for reading!!!

:smiley face:cin