Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Angels ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Of Demons and Angels 2
Authors' Notes otherwise known has Author's Warnings: This story is based off of a doujinishi we plan to work on at some point. We do not own the characters of the Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness Anime. We just own the ones we created. By the way this manga/story will include yaoi and hetro relations. It will also include elements of the supernatural, occult, religious (If you have a problem with this aspect tough luck), and rape. This story could mess with your mind read at your own risk to your sanity. Now that you have been warned on with the story!
________________________________________________________
"Sa rah, Nichol," said Yoko. "I hate to tell you all this but you are dead."

"What do you mean we are dead?" asked Nichol in shock.

"You've been dead for nearly a year," said Yoko. "However what puzzles me is that you did not even know you were dead."

"Prove it!" snapped Sarah.

"Very well," said Yoko getting up and heading toward the door. "Come with me."

The two girls looked at each other before following their teacher out of the school building toward her car. The three of them piled inside and Yoko headed toward the local cemetery. She led them down a path that was made up of several crosses and one signal pentagram. There next to each other was one cross and the pentagram. Written on the cross were the words.
'Here lies Nichol Jones
Born: October 31, 1986
Died: October 31, 2002
Beloved friend she will
be deeply missed.'

While on the pentagram were carved the words.

'Here lies Sarah Ashinahara
Born: October 31, 1985
Died: October 31, 2002
Beloved companion she will
be missed dearly.'

"Damn," said Sarah slowly. "You weren't kidding we were murdered on the same night!"

"You were murdered only hours apart," said Yoko.

"Do you know by who?" asked Nichol.

"No the murders were unlike anything anyone had ever seen," said Yoko.

"How so?" asked Sarah.

"Sarah you were tied down to a pentagram with thin pieces of rope that cut into your skin and your throat was cut; however not deep enough to kill you instantly. It was almost has if he wanted you to bleed to death."

"What about me?" asked Nichol cautiously.

"You had been tied down to a cross and your hands and feet nailed into the wood," said Yoko staring at the ground.

"How strange," said Sarah slowly. "We had been murdered in a way that dealt with our beliefs.

"Yes," said Nichol nodding in agreement.

"What now?" asked Sarah.

"Well," said Yoko. "Everything has been arranged."

"What do you mean everything has been arranged?!" demanded Sarah.

"Go to another and go get yourself new names and identities. Sarah from now on when in public go by the name Kari Saiga."

"And I will go by Nichol Feu," said Nichol slowly.

"Yes how did you know that?" asked Yoko softly.

"I saw it in my mind's eyes so I wrote out a will a month before I died and left it to Nichol Feu."

"I see and you didn't see it Sarah?"

"No not really," said Sarah. "But then again I guess I was too in shock about my family's death."

"Strange," said Yoko. "I would have expected you Sarah to know and not Nichol."

"We will go to Georgia and get new ids," said Sarah. "Then go to our attorney's and get our so called inheritances."

"Very good," said Yoko. "Pack your clothes and go to Japan. I have brought you a house by the beach and out of sight from others."

"Thank you," said Sarah.

"Pack the rest of your stuff and I will have it sent over to the address," said Yoko. "On your way out of town do not talk to anyone and try not to be seen. I suggest doing it tonight when most of the city is asleep. I will rent you a hotel room in Georgia."

"How will we find out where?" asked Nichol.

"Here," said Yoko removing her cell phone. "I will call you on this, also stay together the one that killed you might find out you are still alive."

"Right," said Sarah.

"I suggest you stay here for awhile so that the roads can empty out some though if you stay on the back roads you should be fine."

"Right my house is closer we will go there and drive my car," said Sarah.

"Your car is no longer there I will send a rent a car to your house," said Yoko.

"Fine," said Sarah.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Nichol.

"All in due time child all in due time," said Yoko leaving the girls to their thoughts.

After awhile Sarah sighed and turned to look at Nichol, the younger girl seemed almost lost in thought. She had changed ever since the death of her family. She had become softer almost fragile and Sarah hated it. She remembered the first week after she had been realized from the hospital. She had drunk every night and refused to talk to anyone. Sarah felt a tightening in her throat she didn't know what she would do if something were to happen to Nichol. She bent slightly and pulled a pocket knife from her boot.

"Nichol can I ask you something?" Sarah asked has she opened it.

"Of course you can," said Nichol.

"Can you promise me something?"

"I don't know depends on what it is."

"I want you to promise me that nothing will ever come between us."

Nichol turned to look at Sarah for several minutes.

"You see," began Sarah. "You are the only one aside from mother that I completely trust. I want to become blood sisters."

"Would that be possible with us?"

"I estimate that we have at least a minute before our wounds heal completely. So what do you say?"

"Sure let's do it!"

Sarah stood over her grave while Nichol stood over her own grave and the girl's slight their palms open. The held their palms together and began the chant.

"My blood and your blood joined for all time. With this joining your pains and joys be mine. We are sisters now and forever we are sisters till the end of time."

The girl's released each other and watched has their palms closed however it left a faint scar has a reminder of their pact.

"What now?" asked Nichol.

"Now we began the walk to my place," said Sarah.
Two hours later_________________________________________________
The girl's were at Nichol's house when Yoko's cell rang, Sarah answered it instantly.

"Yes?" asked Sarah.

"You have a place to stay at the Hampton Inn," said Yoko. "Head out around ten tonight they are told to expect you late at night. The reservations are under my name. Where is the rest of your stuff?"

"I am leaving my boxes at Nichol's."

"Good I will contact you later on tomorrow morning be careful ladies. I will get you plane reservations for later on this week it is imperative that you leave the country has soon as you can."

Sarah sighed and hung up the phone this was starting to sound like some spy movie or something.

"Well?" asked Nichol.

"We leave at ten tonight."

"Right," said Nichol nodding. "So what do we do in the meantime?"

"Let's play around with a deck of cards."

"Hearts?"

"Sure why not."

The girl's set about playing a game of cards to tide them over until ten o'clock then they packed up one bag each in the rent-a-car and headed out. Once they were there they checked in for the night and Nichol slept though she didn't sleep soundly. Sarah began to wonder if they would ever sleep soundly again; she looked over at Nichol has the other girl began to whimper in her sleep. While Sarah had only seen her family die in her mind, Nichol had witnessed it happening before her eyes and had even felt their pain. She would never sleep well for a very long time; neither of them would.

Eventually Sarah drifted off into a restless sleep that left her the morning feeling tired and irritable. They got their new ids and headed back to Alabama. Yoko was waiting for them when they arrived back at Nichol's house.

"Good you got it now go back into town and get your inheritance," said Yoko. "Then head straight for the airport."

"Why?" asked Sarah. "Your flight leaves in three hours."

"Oh," said Nichol.

"Put the rest of your bags in the car and get going who knows how long it will take at the law office," said Yoko.

"Right," said Sarah. "Nichol let's go!"

Nichol nodded and before long the two girls' were back in the car heading toward the law office. After two hours they were in the airport waiting to board the plane. Soon they would leave their old life behind and embrace a new life and they didn't even know what awaited them in Japan and in their new life.
Two months later_______________________________________________
Nichol awoke to find the sun streaming into her room. After two months she and Sarah had finally gotten settled in. Sarah ran a Wicca shop in the front of the house and Nichol ran a kickboxing dojo in the back. The rest of the house they used to live in. Their house was decorated with various things from Sarah's family and various weapons that Nichol collected. The only thing Nichol had from her family's religion was the golden cross that her sister had worn; other then that Nichol had dropped all religions practically. She sighed and climbed out of bed she went over to her vanity and began to brush out her hair so she could put it in a braid and tie it with her ribbon. Nichol changed into a long sleeved kick boxing shirt and matching leggings.

She walked down the stairs so she could start fixing breakfast. She didn't trust Sarah in the kitchen. However once she reached the bottom of the steps she heard something in the front room she slipped inside and looked around seeing no one. Then the same sound came from the kitchen and she hurried into that room. She saw no one there and then she heard a scream of fury from Sarah's room.

"Sarah!" screamed Nichol running out into the hallway.

The moment she ran out into the hallway a hand grabbed her and she was yanked against a male chest.

"Don't move," said a harsh voice in her ear while she felt the cold barrel of a gun at her back. "Don't make a sound, don't even breathe."

Nichol didn't move and she watched has Sarah walked down the steps followed by a tall male that looked to be in his early twenties. The moment Sarah joined Nichol and her capture in the hall she whirled to the other male. However before she could open her mouth he spoke first and what he said surprised both the girls.

"Nichol Jones, Sarah Ashinahara we have been looking all over Japan and America for you two."
________________________________________________________
Auth or's Notes: Okay that is the third chapter and I guess I should warn ya'll now this story is going to be very very long. Anywho does anyone have any information on how Wakaba died? If you do please either leave the information in a review or email us. Thanks that would be great! Well till next time ja!