Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Puppies and Owls! ❯ From bad to worse ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I got reviews? YAY!!!!

Eh, I forgot: Yepp you are!

Lynndyre: I haven't read the books. In Sweden no one has heard about Yami no Matsuei and if you want to import the books, it will cost you lots and lots of money which I don't got… Let's just say that I follow the anime.

SapphireDragon: Secretary Bird, at least that's what the bird is called in Sweden…

Larania Drake: Yes he does!

Muraki Asato: I updated! Don't kill me!!

Panatlantic: Thank you for your review!

CPV-Phantoms-CTFA: Steal my Watari owl? He's mine! (Runs of with him) MINE! MINE! MWHAHAHAHA!!!

****

Puppies and Owls!

Chapter two: From bad to worse

****

"What do you think of this book, Hisoka-kun? Do you think that Watari-kun would like it?" Tatsumi asked and showed the younger shingami a thick book about different chemicals.

Hisoka picked up the book and flipped through it. "I think that Watari already have this book. I remember that I got this book in the head last time I tried to clean his bookshelf" he said and winced at the painful memory.

Tatsumi looked at him bud decided that he didn't need to know more. Placing the book back he smiled at the small blond. "I guess you are right. Let's continue our search"

****

"So what are you doing here, sensei? I have not seen you around this area when I on duty" Hisaki asked as he adjusted his grip on the now squirming puppy.

The doctor chuckled and lifted his head to face the sun. "It is such a lovely day so I decided to take a nice walk in the sun. What do you got there, Hisaki-kun?" Muraki asked as he pointed at the puppy.

"Oh, I found him. He's missing a collar so I suspect that he is a stray dog. I also found this owl. I believe some children has gotten their hands on it, because I have never seen a yellow owl with glasses before" the officer said and showed the owl to Muraki.

Muraki looked at the owl then at the puppy. Reaching out with his hand he snagged the pup's head gently and looked into the amethyst eyes. Smiling knowingly, he straightened his back. "I think I know who owns the pup. It is one of my patients so I can take him back to his owner" he said, his grey eyes never leaving the pup's eyes.

"Oh, that would be great! Um… could you take the owl as well? They seem to be great friends and I don't really have time to take care of it" Hisaki asked as he handed the puppy over to the doctor.

Muraki seemed to consider the request, but soon smiled. "Very well. Place him in my coat pocket. I believe that it is deep enough so that it doesn't fly away… if it can fly that is…"

The officer smiled and stuffed the owl into Muraki's pocket before bowing before the doctor. "Thank you. I'll see you around. Good day" he said and continued his patrol.

Muraki looked after him and when he couldn't see him any more, he looked down at the pup in his rams. "Why hello, Tsuzuki-san. I must say that you look a bit different since last time we saw each other" he said to the pup.

"You know that it's me? How can you see that?" Tsuzuki asked as Muraki started to walk down the street. He wasn't sure if the doctor understood him, but he tried anyway. He wiggled in Muraki's grip to see if he could get loose but it was no use.

The doctor chuckled as he used one hand to hold the pup to his chest and the other to stroke one silk like ear. "I don't know much about dogs, but I do know that they don't have amethyst eyes. You are unique with those eyes, Tsuzuki-san"

"You understood me! You are the first one that we have met that have understood us this far! Did you hear that Watari?" Tsuzuki asked his feathery friend.

There was a slight rustle from inside Muraki's pocket before a tiny voice was heard. "Please tell me that this napkin hasn't been used. The fact that birds use their mouth to clean themselves scares me it has been used"

"No, it hasn't been used. I carry napkins in my pocket if I meet someone who needs one" he informed the scientist turned owl. He walked forwards a shop when he heard Tsuzuki's voice.

"Where are we going? Can' you just let me and Watari go and forget that you ever met us?" he asked hopefully as his tail started to wag.

"My, Tsuzuki-san. How could I ever forget meeting you? As for where we are heading, we are going to the pet shop"

Tsuzuki tensed and stared up at the white clad doctor. "PET SHOP?! WHY IN THE WORLD ARE WE GOING TO THE PET SHOP FOR?!?!" he yelled and started to struggle. "Let me go! Being turned to a dog is enough humiliation for one day!" he snapped wiggling this way and that to get down.

Muraki tightened his grip as he walked through the doors to the shop. "Calm down, Tsuzuki-san. All we need is some dog toys and collar with a leash for you and I believe a birdcage for your partner… Watari is it?" he asked, suddenly uncertain.

"Please, Muraki… don't do this to us… please…" Tsuzuki begged as he was placed on the counter.

"Don't be so scared, Tsuzuki-san. It won't hurt to tryout a collar. As for not doing this to you, well, let's just say that a dog needs a collar in this town and you are a dog… I believe that you aren't that dense to figure the rest out" he said and stroked the brown patch of fur on Tsuzuki's head. He watched as a girl came over.

"Welcome Sir, how can I help you?" the blond girl asked, beaming at the handsome man on the other side of the counter.

Muraki smiled back, knowing that the girl was caught by his charm. "I m looking for a couple of things for my dog. I want a choke collar in a strong material like a chain or really strong leather, a ordinary leather collar and a strong leash" he said as he let his gaze drop to the puppy that tried to make himself as small as possible. He heard the girl skip of and whispered to the shingami "Calm down, Tsuzuki-san. Soon it will be over"

"I m free! I m free! I m out from the dark pocket!" a small voice shouted from bellow.

Tsuzuki instantly knew who it was. "Run, Watari! Rung, jump… Fly Whatever just get out of here!" he shouted. He ignored the many costumers that stared at him, seeing a pup barking like mad.

Tsuzuki and Muraki looked at the blond owl that jumped around on the floor. Watari looked up at the two and quickly skipped of and rounded a large pile of dog food. "See ya later, Tsuzuki! I m out of here!" he shouted.

Muraki was fighting himself if he should try to capture the owl or now. Having the owl in his grasp meant that Tsuzuki would stay without trouble, but if he started to chase the scientist now he would be forced to leg go of the pup. But he didn't have to decide as he heard some commotion come from the direction that the owl had gone.

"Look, mommy! A chicken!"

"I m an owl, not a chicken! Why do I even bother to tell you? You can't even understand me…"

"No, Yama! Leave the chicken alone! No, Yama! Do not shake the chicken! Let it go, Yama!"

"D-d-drop m-me!"

"Yama do not toss the chicken! Do you hear me young man? Do not shake or toss the chicken!"

"But Mommy, it makes so funny noises when I do it! No, I dropped it! Come back little chicken! Come back!"

"I changed my mind! Take me back to that pocket! It safer there then here!" Watari cried and came back around the corner so fast that he slipped and slid across the floor. He was stopped when he smacked into Muraki's shoe. Flipping himself back on his tiny legs, he jumped up and down on the floor. "I don't care if you are evil, just safe me from that kid!" he shrieked.

Muraki chuckled and snatched the bird from the floor. "Pull a stunt like that ever again, and I'll give you to a pillow maker" he threatened the owl and dumped him on the counter with Tsuzuki. "Be glad that I haven't killed you by now. You are alive only because I know that Tsuzuki would be so upset if I did kill you"

Tsuzuki lowered his head and looked at his friend. "Watari are you ok?" he asked the frightened bird.

"I m fine now, but I m not going to baby-sit any children you and Hisoka might have" Watari panted and adjusted his glasses that barley hung on his beak.

"I m so glad that… wait a minute! Me and Hisoka having children?! Watari, be careful with what you are saying or I'll…."

"Gomen if I made you wait. I had to look for a smaller chain then we had in the store. Let's see if this one fits… o my, a loose chicken?" she asked all of a sudden when she spotted the yellow owl.

"Owl, I m an owl!" Watari said to her.

"Not chicken, it's an owl and that reminds me do you have a small cage for it? I found it abandoned on the street and it seems to lack the ability to fly" Muraki said in a false sympatric voice as he stroked Watari's feathered head with one finger. "I m going to take care of it until it's fully grown" he smiled at the girl.

The blond blushed as he saw the smile directed to her. "I'll go and see what we got. Test the collars and see if they are to your liking" she beamed and left once again.

Tsuzuki looked after her. "She seems like a nice girl… hey! Muraki! Stop it!" Tsuzuki whined as the doctor slid the chan over his nose and around his neck. The pup shook his head as the collar fell into place. "It's so humiliating…" he whined as he looked down at the silver chain.

Muraki fingered the black leather collar the girl had brought as well and smiled slyly at the pup. "It looks good on you, Tsuzuki-san. I believe that these collars will do. When I have bought a cage for that feather disaster you call Watari and some balls, well head for my apartment" he said.

Tsuzuki lowered his ears and dropped into a lying position on the counter. Looking at the golden eyes of Watari, he sighed. "I truly regret that I ever tested that potion…."

****

Well that's chapter two. Gomen for the late update, but I have been sad this week…