Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Puppies and Owls! ❯ Ewww… gross ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Xxxx
 
Puppies and Owls!
 
Chapter sixteen: Ewww… gross
 
Xxxx
 
Tsuzuki stretched as the morning sun slowly started to crawl into the ally. Tatsumi and Hisoka were still sound asleep. He didn't know where Watari had gone, but he was sure that he hadn't left the alley. Shaking his body to get rid of the dust he had in his fur, he looked up at the sky. “What a glorious day! The sun is shining, the sky blue and we are going home!” he called, trying to wake his sleeping friends.
 
Hisoka mumbled something and yawned loudly. “Shut your yap, Tsuzuki. Some of us are trying to sleep” he growled and turned his back to the pup.
 
Tsuzuki rolled his eyes and moved beck to where the bunny was trying to go to sleep. “No way! Rise and shine honey!” he called and carefully dragged the bunny out from the hole by his small fluffy tail.
 
Tatsumi shook his head and tried to correct his feathers that were pointing in every direction. “I almost look like Watari. Speaking of which, where is he?” he asked the pup that tried to avoid Hisoka's small but sharp teeth as the bunny tried to make him let go of his tail.
 
Tsuzuki dropped the bunny when he had dragged him far away from the hole. “I have no idea.. OUCH! Hisoka!” he yelped as Hisoka finally got a good hold of him. He shook his leg and got loose from the bunny's teeth.
 
Hisoka spat out the small ball of hair that he had gotten from Tsuzuki. “Blach! That is what you get from waking me up this early!” he muttered to the pup and lifted his front legs to clean his nose. Hisoka looked like he was a morning person but if he hadn't got a reason to be up early, he would rather sleep for as long as he desired.
 
Tsuzuki licked his abused leg and threw Hisoka a hurt look. If Hisoka had been human he would have smacked him over the head and right now Tsuzuki would prefer a fist in the head then small sharp teeth in his hand.
 
Tatsumi was about to repeat his question when a loud crash rang out in the alley.
 
The three animals turned quickly and feared to see Muraki standing there. They didn't see the white clad man and barely got time to sigh in relief before something else came tumbling out from between the trashcans at the far end of the alley.
 
“AHHH! I got you! Stop struggling and give up! I'm not letting you go!”
 
Tatsumi watched as a ball of yellow feathers and brown fur rolled up to him and stopped before his feet. If he could he would wrinkle his nose when he saw who it was.
 
Watari was sitting on top of a small brown mouse and all of his claws dug into the soft smelly fur. He was trying to hold on for dear life while his beak tugged on one small ear. The mouse was big for a mouse standard.
 
Tsuzuki stuck his tongue out and shook his head. “Please don't eat that, Watari! You are a human for gods' sake! This time the stuffing is not made of cotton! Disgusting if you ask me!” he exclaimed, remembering the cotton mouse Muraki had given the owl.
 
Hisoka hopped over to the two small animals and stomped his hind leg. “Ok, break it up you two! Don't make me hurt you!” he warned. He watched the two separate and sighed in relief. `Thank goodness that I didn't have to go between them… I would hate to get all the possible diseases that the rat carries in my fur. After all, I HAVE to clean myself some time!'
 
Watari could feel his body shudder as he watched the mouse with hungry eyes. He noticed that Tsuzuki was closest to him and moved over to him. “Please, Tsuzuki, help me from myself” he begged the pup.
 
Tsuzuki didn't know what his blond friend meant by that and leaned down next to the owl. “What do you mean?” he asked.
 
Watari pushed his glasses up on his beak. “My owl instinct wants to eat that bad smelling rat and still my stomach turns inside out at the mere thought. Help me before I have to do something drastic like pluck all of my feathers!” he begged.
 
The mouse sat up on it's hind legs and gaped. “'Bad smelling rat'!? Ok that does it! I'm a mouse! You are going down for calling me that!” it piped and dashed at the owl.
 
Tatsumi quickly grabbed the mouse by the tail and held it of the ground. `Wait a second, am I holding a MOUSE in my mouth?! I truly HOPE that cockatoos CAN'T catch anything from mice!' came the though as he turned to face Tsuzuki and the others.
 
The mouse wiggled and cursed in the cockatoo's grip. “Let me down! I'm going to beat him! I have never once been rejected by any carnivore before and this OWL has the nerve to…”
 
“Is it really that bad that someone doesn't want to eat you? Usually it is the other way around” Hisoka asked.
 
“……” OO;;
 
Tatsumi dumped the mouse on the ground. “Now when you finally seem to have calmed down, what's your name?” he asked.
 
The small brown being looked up at the cockatoo with small black eyes. Sitting up, it scratched one ear with it's front paw. “My name is Varen. Who are you three?” he asked.
 
Tatsumi lifted one white wing and pointed to each person in the small group. “I'm Tatsumi, the bunny is Hisoka, the pup is Tsuzuki and you have already met Watari the owl”
 
“'Watari the owl'? Sounds like I'm a cartoon hero or something” Watari mumbled. Just as Tatsumi had caught the mouse, Tsuzuki had felt him tense and had quickly placed a paw before him, hindering him from attacking the mouse.
 
Varen sniffed and shook his head. “You are all but a hero”
 
Hisoka could feel a headache form from all the chit chat. “I don't want to interrupt something, but we have to go before Muraki comes” he told the other.
 
Tsuzuki nodded. “You're right. We need to go to the park and that's fast!” he said and stood up.
 
Watari looked up at his pup friend and flapped his way up to sit on his back. “Why such a hurry? I mean, we don't even know how to get to the park from here”
 
Tsuzuki blushed. “I know but the sooner we find the park the better. I need to go… BAD”
 
Hisoka tilted his head and looked confused. “Need to go bad… I see! You need to do `that'” he said when he figured out what the pup wanted.
 
Tsuzuki nodded and whined. “Can we please go and pray that it isn't far to the park? I don't know how much longer I can hold it”
 
"Why can't you do it around the corner?" Watari asked.
 
Tsuzuki frowned and wrinkled his nose. "Have you seen the amount of people out there? I'm not piiiiiip infront of them!"
 
Tatsumi sweat dropped at Tsuzuki's language. "Tsuzuki! Watch your mouth or your holyday bonus goes!"
 
Tsuzuki looked at him, still frowning. "You have already taken that..." he muttered.
 
“You don't know the way to the park? Every animal knows that! I can show you if you want” Varen said and climbed on Tsuzuki's leg to get to his nose. “Just follow my directions and you'll get there in no time”
 
The four animals looked at each other before deciding that they would follow the mouse. What other choice did they have?
 
Xxxx
 
Muraki looked at the small white box with a smile. Picking up an amethyst colored ribbon his smile widened. “I will see you real soon, Tsuzuki-san. Just you wait. I shall just finish my little `gift' for you”
 
Xxxx
 
“Voilá! We are here! The canine peeing paradise aka the park!” Varen announced as the five animals walked through the gates that led to the park. Varne hopped down from the pup's nose and waved at the four. “I must be going before the mutts sees me. Hope that you can find your way from here!” he called and ran of under a bush.
 
Hisoka sat down and sighed as he looked down on his big hind legs. “I didn't think it would take this long to get here. My fee… paws hurt…” he said and licked his nose.
 
Tatsumi landed on a branch by the tree where Hisoka was sitting. He stretched his tired wings and shook his head. “I'm glad that we made it this far without Muraki finding us” he said and looked down at the bunny. “Shall we test if we can go back to Meifu?”
 
Tsuzuki sniffed along the ground, Watari still sitting on his back. Following the scents on the ground he wandered behind a bush.
 
Hisoka watched as the pup vanished behind the bush and shook his head. “Wait until the baka gets back” he said and listened to what was going on behind the bush.
 
“This place should be fine” Tsuzuki's voice was herd.
 
“Fine for what… Dear God! You aren't going to do that in front of me, are you?!”
 
“Gomen, Watari, but I have to! If I don't I'll blow!”
 
“Then blow for crying out loud! Hold it in while I get the heck out from here!”
 
“… too late….”
 
“EWWWWWW!!!!” Watari shrieked and came crashing out from the bush, his wings flapping faster then the two animals had ever seen.
 
Hisoka watched as the owl crash landed before his feet just as Tsuzuki came trotting back to them with a smile on his face. “Are you two finished? I want to get back home” he asked, slightly annoyed.
 
Tsuzuki nodded and poked the panting owl in the side. “Ready to try to get home?” he asked.
 
Watari nodded and pushed his glasses high on his beak. “Ready…”
 
Tatsumi landed beside the three and looked around. “There aren't that much people around. The few that are here are probably to busy to notice us” he said and looked back at the three.
Tsuzuki looked around before he looked at Watari. “Just one question, Watari. It is about yesterday”
 
“What is it?”
 
“Well, it is about something you said. You said before that I changed back into human form because of my special blood right?”
 
“That's correct” the owl said.
 
Tsuzuki rubbed his nose with a paw and continued. “Well I was wondering how you could change back, I mean, you don't have my blood in you and you still managed to change back”
 
Hisoka looked at Watari. “You have changed back into a human? When?” he asked. That was so unfair! Why had Watari and Tsuzuki changed back and not him?
 
Watari looked at the bunny with big golden eyes. “Long story. I think I have an answer for your question, Tsuzuki. If you noticed, you changed back twice without much effort, right?” he asked. Receiving a nod, he continued. “Well I have figured out that your blood is helping you in your change. Your blood wants to reject the potion but it can't. instead it dampens the effect which results in your change. You and I have been affected by this potion the longest and I guess that the only reason I could change back for those few minutes was because the potion was beginning to fade. We can't change back permanently but we can change back for a few moments. Got the answers you wanted?”
 
Tsuzuki nodded. “Thanks, Watari! Now I understand a little!”
 
Tatsumi sighed. “Can we go now? We can discuss this later”
 
Tsuzuki ducked his head. “Sorry, Tatsumi. We'll go. Everyone ready?” he asked. Receiving a nod from everyone, he concentrated. “Let's do this”
 
Xxxx