Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pure ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Another YnM fiction! This was actually my very first. No idea if I'll make a collab of my YnM fics and pull them together so any loose ends can be tied up. I guess it more or less depends if I do any past WTDWYBIACR … I seriously need to change that title x.x;
 
Alas, I don't own YnM, I just like to write about them Contains yaoi content, anal, lemon, violence, some WAFF, Please RR ^ ^
 
***************
 
It was stormy, grey and dark in the city of Kyoto. Kyoto... where it all began. Kyoto, the place where I had died, tragically perhaps, but maybe not so. It all depends on who you are. I was now standing, a robe falling from my shoulder to the crooks of my arms that were stained with blood. The same blood that lapped down the front of my shirt in a smeared stain; mingling with the rain water as it tapped down all around. It wasn't a heavy storm, but a nice light one; enough to get thoroughly soaked.
 
I wanted to scream, yell, blinded by tears and fear, by hate and anger. Everything that burned within me... I wanted to just run away from it, run away and die, at that moment. But it was hopeless. I couldn't die. I was condemned forever, no matter how much I sinned, regardless of the lives that died in my arms, even if I cursed the heavens and hailed them with showers of fiery fury; flames of wrath that burned through the immortal soul and was the only that could kill any of the sort.
 
Purple flashed as the low rumble of thunder rolled in the distance and was swept away into the abyss of the storm clouds. I let myself fall to the ground on my knees, with a splash in the cleansed grass of small pooling water. Shoulders shook as I was fading into the distance, an unconsciousness slipping over my mind and veiling it like the shawl of midnight stars that overtook the blood-red moon. Whether I was laughing or crying is hard to say, but with the rain, even had I been crying, no one would have noticed.
 
No one notices these tears anyway.... they are merely nonexistent.