Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pure ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Tsuzuki turned his head slightly. It felt nearly painful. The amount of pressure on him was terrible, and the knee digging into his side didn't help. Muraki was on top of him, pinning his arms down by his sides. The brunette's hands were behind his back, where they could do no damage. Tsuzuki tried as hard as he could to prevent Muraki from getting the pleasure he wanted, but it was futile. Watching him struggle with resistance was pleasurable to the white crested fiend, as well as if the shinigami were to melt in his arms and obey him. Either way, Tsuzuki was caused pain and he lost something of himself with that pain, and that's what Muraki enjoyed. The doctor smiled wicked, bending over his now shirtless partner, whispering him death threats of love. Purple eyes ignored the silver gaze, even though Tsuzuki could still feel those precious metal colored orbs pierce his body like an arrow.
 
The curtains in the room had been drawn, and the sun seemed to have been covered by stormy clouds, for the room seemed to be completely dark, at least it did to Hisoka. The boy sat there, hands bound so he would not be able to do anything, although he had been so reluctant that Muraki had nearly decided they weren't worth his time or information. As long as they got what they needed out of this and confirm their suspicions of Muraki killing those people, then hopefully it'd be worth it. Even with all the regret later, somehow they'd be able to make it up to each other when they were done.
 
'Muraki'd better as hell have what we want so I'll have a good reason to kill him later!' Hisoka thought, eyes wide, glaring maliciously at the demon cowering over his angel. 'Bastard! I wouldn't even need a reason to kill you!' He growled in the back of his throat.
 
"Hmhmm.... enjoying yourself, Asato?" the doctor breathed, smiling, taunting him. Tsuzuki only grit his teeth, looking away, staring into the wall near Hisoka. For him, the only light in the room shone over the bed. He could see all of the detail in the man perched atop of him like a viper, coiled and awaiting a chance to strike. It all reminded him of the hospital, the operating table, an endless sleep. Fear widened in his eyes as he tried to keep those memories away, but they flooded in on him. Tsuzuki tossed, and turned, trying to get away from that vile grasp, trying to run away. He felt a distant touch of ice-cold fingers tracing their way across his stomach, prying his pants open, and coaxing them down his waist. He was vaguely aware as those same fingers rubbed his body, so deliciously, that his body's reaction was with lust so easily enticed at such a fragile touch. He didn't even hear as his voice filled the room with a moan as he writhed in pleasure under the body still positioned above him.
 
Hisoka closed his eyes in disgust, damming the doctor for tying him up.
 
'Dammit! How could I have ever agreed to this? If Tsuzuki hadn't been so... so.... Argh! He could have at least let me cover my ears. Why the hell do I even have to watch?' he distressfully thought. Suddenly a grumbling thought struck Hisoka.
 
'Because, that damned doctor knows it hurts you to see Tsuzuki pained. And it hurts Tsuzuki twice as much to know he's putting others in pain.'
 
"Doesn't it feel so good, Asato? I said I wouldn't harm the boy either, so he's fine, don't think he's not. Your side of the promise will soon be fulfilled," Muraki hissed, eyes glinting maniacally. "Soon, Asato, soon. Then you'll be free and I'll tell you everything you want to know." Muraki held Tsuzuki's cheek with his hands. There was a wild, pained look in Tsuzuki's eyes as he tried to avoid eye contact with the doctor. Closing his eyes, trying not to pant either from exhaustion or lasciviousness, he hoped staring into the darkness of his eyelids would work.
 
'Dammit Muraki. I can't give in. I can't give him what he wants! I can't let him hurt Hisoka either!' he managed this thought as his complete consciousness returned momentarily. He quite sudden felt a sharp prick in the side of is neck as Muraki surreptiously slide a hypodermic needle through his flesh. He gave a start, but a hand was to his throat and he ended up choking. With a knee in his stomach, Tsuzuki struggled to free his hands, to get away from the stinging liquid as it was poured into his veins.
 
"Don't worry, my angel," Muraki purred, abating a cold laugh, "you won't feel a thing!" He chuckled quietly to himself as the drug took affect, paralyzing Tsuzuki and making the shinigami go completely limp.
 
Hisoka tried to stand from his chair, but his hands prevented him from doing so. He had been bound to the chair, without even realizing it. He struggled furiously as a cry escaped him, trying desperately to free himself of the rope around his wrists, chaffing his skin.
 
"Tsuzuki!" he yelled. Muraki just laughed. "Tsuzuki!" Hisoka tried to wiggle the rope off of the chair, but it wouldn't budge. For fear of toppling over and being even more exposed, the young boy couldn't move much, but was forced to watch, a hateful fire burning deeply in his soul. The worst part was, he could feel the merciless rhapsody the white devil conveyed.
 
"Tsuzuki," Muraki whispered in the brunette's ear, gently kissing the man's jaw. Tsuzuki made no indication to have even acknowledged the white man's words. For him, it was already over.
 
"Tsuzuki no!" Hisoka cried once more, tears threatening to fall bitterly down his cheeks. Muraki grinned devilishly, bringing his face closer to Tsuzuki's ear as his right hand stealthily slid up and across his partner's chest. Hisoka watched, yelling for Tsuzuki, telling him to not give up; telling the doctor to stop. Muraki swiftly plunged the scalpel he had been bearing through Tsuzuki's chest, pinning the body down as a spasm rippled through Muraki's partner. The doctor plunged his hand greedily into Tsuzuki's body, as amethyst eyes widened in horror for a moment, a cry escaping his choking throat.
 
"I love you." The doctor's voice was faintly heard as a last imaged embedded itself in Tsuzuki's mind. The image was Hisoka.
 
Muraki held a throbbing heart in his hand. Tsuzuki's. There was a distant sound, yelling. It was Hisoka. His partner was yelling, crying, enraged, all at once.
 
'Why?' Tsuzuki wondered. Then there was nothing.