Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Adversary ❯ the knight, tsuzuki ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sweet Adversary

Act I: The Knight, Tsuzuki

By: yukie-chan!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yami no Matsuei.

Notes: Hi guys! Another crappy fic from me! I kinda based this on the movie, `First Knight' and many other romantic fairy tales. This is an AU fic, meaning, a different storyline and a different setting is written here. Well then, on with the fic!

``````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````````````````

Once upon a time, in a hostile kingdom in the south, lived a brave knight named Tsuzuki. Tsuzuki led the Serpent kingdom to victory in a war with the warlock clan in the north. Other than that, he befriended the armies of the west and the east. And this made the king very happy. He wanted to appoint him as a right-hand knight but Tsuzuki declined. He said he would be happier if the king would give him a supply of sweets for the rest of his life.

The king did as Tsuzuki requested but ordered him to act as a personal knight to his son, Prince Oriya. Prince Oriya had a very beautiful fiancée whose name was Hisoka. Hisoka came from an influential family in the west. Their fathers were good friends and wanted their offsprings to get married to unite the kingdom.

Hisoka's father was then very weak and he was not yet ready to take over the Phoenix kingdom. So, beautiful Hisoka didn't have a choice but marry Prince Oriya. In that way, their clan would be saved.

But Hisoka didn't like Prince Oriya because he was known as a selfish and brutish man who frequented brothels. He felt so empty and sad because it was only six months away before he became sixteen, the legal age of marriage in those days. He didn't feel like living at all but that was before he met the handsome knight with gentle amethyst orbs, Tsuzuki. Will their love survive or will things turn to the worst if Prince Oriya finds out their affair?

~ end of act I ~

Notes: so, how do you like the idea? Not to worry though, the next chapter would be a lot longer but you must wait until act III for hisoka's appearance. But that would be if you want me to continue or just leave it there.

I promise if get just 5 reviews; I'll continue this in day or so! Please! Tell me what you think!