Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Teddies ❯ Teddies ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hisoka watched impassively as they fluttered by. They seemed almost sentient, the way they avoided the unfortunate and probably underpaid personnel on the runway. The young shinigami ignored the flight attendant reporting “slight problems” and promising they would be on their way “momentarily”. However, Hisoka knew if the “slight problems” had their way, “momentarily” in the air quotes of doom could easily mean next week. Absently he made a note to have someone supervise next time Watari volunteered to do his laundry.
 
 
“I wonder what the problem is.” Tsuzuki peered worriedly down the aisle.
 
 
Outside one guy tried sneaking up on them, only to have them dart away on the next breeze, leaving him more than a little frustrated.
 
 
“Tsuzuki,” Hisoka said quietly, elbow on the armrest and chin propped on his wrist. “We're never flying commercial again.”
 
 
“Hm?” His partner glanced over. “What's wrong? Let me see!” He craned his neck to see out the window as something very familiar flitted by. For a moment the older shinigami was silent, but it quickly passed. Patronizingly he patted the boy's shoulder. “Don't -snicker- worry about it Hiso -snort- Hisoka. We'll get you -giggle- some new ones later -hahahaha!
 
 
Hisoka merely sighed.
 
 
On the ground, a team of men were completely confounded by the flock of teddy-bear boxers that seemed intent on clogging the turbines.