Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction / Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Dueling is like Magic! ❯ Magic and Pactio Disaster! Could this day get any Worse! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Later during lunch at Dorothy's store:
 
Asuna, Konoka, Setsuna, Yue, Nodoka, Haruna, Jaden, Syrus and Hasselberry were eating their lunch when Dorothy came and dropped off some drinks. “So Asuna I hear that you beat Crowler. Is that true?” Dorothy asked as Asuna looked at her. “Yeah she did.” Syrus said as he took a bit out of his sandwich that Konoka prepared. “I only did it to get out his class for a week. He is so boring!” Asuna said as she laid her head down on the table. “Wow someone actually agrees with Jaden on this subject.” Syrus said in amazement. At that very moment Chazz came in. “Nodoka I didn't know that you were going to be here.” Chazz said as he took a seat next to Hasselberry. “What do you mean Princeton? Everywhere I look I see you following Haruna, Nodoka and I! So don't say that you didn't know that we weren't going to be here!” Yue yelled. Everybody jumped. “I haven't seen Yue like this since she was doing the pillow fight back in Kyoto!” Haruna said. “Now get your but out of here!” Chazz did what Yue said in a heartbeat. Yue was panting and she sweating all over.
 
 
“Yue calm down. Now just taste the drink that Dorothy just got.” Konoka sweetly said, as Yue became her old self again. “Dorothy what type of drink is it?” Yue asked as she got a gleam in her eye and her forehead shone. “Its called Parfait Juice! It's has the all the flavors of a parfait and made it into a juice!” Dorothy smiled as she passed the juice box over to Yue. “That has to be the worst drink ever made.” Syrus whispered to the group as Yue started to drink the box. “You should see some of the drinks that she had drank back at Mahora! She had hot soda, Tomato Milk, Rice Soda and the worst was Densely Peach Syrup.” Asuna said. “That's right there is the new shipment of food waiting at the dock. Ill be right back!” Dorothy cried as she exited the room.
 
Asuna took the last sandwich, as Jaden's hand was centimeters away from it. “Asuna! That it isn't fair! You had 3 sandwiches and I only had 2 so that should be mine!” Jaden yelled as he tried to take the sandwich from Asuna. “Too late sucker! My hand got it first so ha!” Asuna yelled! She was trying to eat and at the same time get Jaden off of her. “Jaden it is mine! So get off of me or I'll to make you get off by force!” Asuna kicked Jaden in the arm but he still held on. “JADEN! Will you get off of me! ADEAT!” Asuna yelled without realizing that she had preformed magic. “ASUNA!” Setsuna yelled as she tried to stop the artifact from coming but it was too late. The artifact had already came to Asuna and she was beating Jaden with it. “Asuna you idiot!” Yue yelled as she hit Asuna on the head, which made her stop what she was doing. Hasselberry and Syrus were big eyed as they look at the Fan sword that was in Asuna's hands. Everybody else was either scared or confused on what happened. “How did get that sword?” Hasselberry asked looking dumbfounded. “Asuna, you idiot! I can't believe after you even warned Negi not to use magic, You are the one to use magic and now we have to erase their memories!” Yue yelled as she went all out on Asuna. “Huh? Magic, erase memories, I don't get it. Do you get it Sy?” Jaden asked, he lifted himself off the ground. “A-A-A-Asuna did magic so that means.” Syrus pointed to everybody, “She a magic user!” He yelled as Nodoka covered his mouth. “Setsuna you know what to do.” Konoka said as Setsuna punched Hasselberry and Syrus in the stomach causing them to faint for a little.
 
Jaden saw what happened and prevented Setsuna from reaching him. “Why the heck did you do that!” Jaden yelled as he tried to wake up Hasselberry and Syrus. “We have to bring you to the class.” Setsuna said as she lifted Hasselberry onto her back and Syrus onto Asuna's back. “Come.” Haruna grabbed Jaden's hand and pulled him out of the shop until they reached the Slyfer dorm. Ayaka saw them first. She stared at them then saw that Asuna was holding her Harism Fan. She ran inside and called the whole class 3-A outside including Kotaru and Negi. They reached them and Setsuna and Asuna placed Hasselberry and Syrus down on the ground and Haruna pushed Jaden into the middle of the class. “Asuna you called you artifact in front of him didn't you de gozaru?” Keade asked as Asuna recalled her artifact. “I didn't mean too but he was taking the last sandwich and I already had it in my hand. But that isn't the problem! We have to erase their memories!” Asuna pointed to Jaden. “No!” Negi stepped forward. “We have to tell them or later they will find out again, then we will have to erase their memories again.” Negi looked straight at Jaden, “I'm a…”
 
 
 
“Jaden I'm a wizard and everybody here is my partner.” Negi forward said. Jaden looked at him with confusion. “You're a wizard?” Jaden hit his head until his hands were red. “Jaden! Stop it or else you will hurt yourself aru!” Kuu Fei caught Jaden's hands so he couldn't hurt himself anymore. “This is true! Maybe if you become Asuna's partner then you will understand.” Kotaru yelled. Asuna grabbed Kotaru and threw him into the forest. “Don't say that he can be my partner! I'm not even a Ministra!” Asuna yelled Negi drew a magic circle around Asuna. “Negi! You erase this circle right now!” Asuna yelled as she looked at Negi who was smiling. “Jaden pucker up!” Kuu Fei yelled as she let go of Jaden and pushed him toward Asuna who turned around just in time so their lips met. “PACTIO!” Everybody yelled as they lifted their hands in the air.
 
 
The circle started to glow until Jaden's card was formed. Syrus opened his eyes and saw Asuna and Jaden kissing. Jaden and Asuna stayed like that for another 2 seconds until Asuna pushed him away. “WHY EVERYBODY YOU ARE GOING TO GET IN SERIOUS PAIN!” Asuna yelled as everybody backed away. “ADEAT!” Asuna yelled as her sword came out, this time it was the real thing. The steel sword in her hand was waving out at everybody. Syrus was forced to open his eyes before the blade could come near him. “Syrus! LOOK OUT!” Jaden yelled. Syrus shot straight up and ran before Asuna could get anywhere near him. He ran toward the circle the same way that Yue was going. They both bumped into each other so their lips met on the circle. They both fell back as their heads hit. Syrus's card came out of the card and went to Yue. “Syrus formed a Pactio with Yue!” Konoka yelled as she tripped over Hasselberry who was just awakened from his slumber. “What in tarnation is going on?” Hasselberry asked as he helped Konoka up from the ground. “Just run away from Asuna!” Konoka cried as she pulled him away. She let go of him near the circle because Asuna was coming toward her. He looked in all direction until he saw Asuna carrying a large sword. “Sam Hill!” Hasselberry called as he ran toward the circle where Setsuna was standing. “Setsuna look out!” Hasselberry called out but it was too late Hasselberry had already ran into her inter locking their lips over the circle. They fell over and Hasselberry's card formed.
 
 
 
“STOP!” Ayaka yelled as everybody stopped where they were. Asuna's sword disappeared. “Now everybody sit!” She called as everybody followed her command. “Since Negi-sensei didn't erase the circle Hasselberry and Syrus also formed a Pactio with Yue and Setsuna.” Everybody stared at Hasselberry and Setsuna who were still on top of each other. Hasselberry realized and jumped off of her, blushing a dark red and Setsuna was blushing uncontrollably. Then everybody shifted their attention to the people that were just getting up after their bump to their heads. “Did we just kiss?” Yue asked, her face was turning a light shade of pink. “I think so.” Syrus replied facing the other way and turning a dark shade of pink. “So we better tell them. Well it's like this Negi is a wizard and everybody here is his partner.” Jaden explained as he helped his friends off the ground. “And so let's just say that Syrus has just became a partner with Yue, Hasselberry became a partner with Setsuna and Jaden became a partner with Asuna. And don't ask how and why it occurred. You made a Pactio by kissing each other on the lips over the circle.” Kotaru explained as the boys got open mouths. “So you mean we just became partners with them?” Jaden asked as he pointed toward Asuna. “At least their cards formed.” Yue stated as she took a look at Syrus's card and started to laugh.
 
 
 
“What's so funny?” Haruna asked as she took the card from Yue's hand. On it was Syrus with a sword in his hands, with a shield on his other hand. He was wearing a dark blue formal robe with a red belt going across his waist. He also was wearing tan pants with black boots. “This has to be the opposite of what Syrus is!” Yue fell to the ground laughing. “Let's see what Hasselberry's card looks like.” Setsuna took a look at Hasselberry's card then laid it face down on the ground. On Hasselberry's card was him with his Dinosaur eyes, with one knee on the ground. Her wore a tan vest with a black shirt underneath and dark green cargo pants. His head was still wrapped around in his hat. Behind him was the sun, his hands were on the ground. “Here if you want to look at it.” Konoka swiped the card and smiled then handed it back to Setsuna.
 
 
“Now let's take a look at Jaden's.” Fuuka and Fumika got an evil look in their eye. They swiped Jaden's card from Asuna and gasped. There on his card was him with silver hair and light midnight blue eyes. He wore a silver coat long blazer with dark blue pants and black boots on. He had a white shirt and behind was the moon. He had a smile on his face. “This has to be a trick desu!” Fumika cried as she gave it back to Asuna. “Is it really that bad?” Jaden asked as he peered over Asuna's shoulder and saw the card. “That isn't me is it?” Jaden asked as he looks at Asuna. “No the Pactio card shows what you are meant to be or what you heart is.” Negi answers Jaden's questions right before the bell rings. “Well see you guys later, I'm going to practice since you guys again have Crowler.” Asun walks off into the woods and summons her artifact. “Lucky.” Jaden murmured under his breathe. Asuna right around and grabbed a pebble from the ground and flung at Jaden's head landing on it's target. Jaden turned his head toward her, he had a angry look. “Why the heck did you do that for!” Jaden yelled as he threw the rock back at Asuna who easly dodge it. “Case I heard what you said! There are more things about me that you'll understand when you begin your training.” And with that she walked off. “Training?” Syrus asked. “This should be fun.” Haruna said as he face turned evil. “Sarge I don't like the sound of this.” Hasselberry said as he ran toward the building.