Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon GX: Destiny Stars ❯ The GX Tournament Begins ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm glad that my story is doing well and I would like to thank all of you that reviewed my story, thus far. Plus, one reviewer sent me a very interesting idea and I may use, but not in this chapter. I plan to use it in the next chapter, but I will still have to think about it. Well, I think that I've blabbed on long enough. It is time for some more dueling and Sailor action! So, in the words of Jaden Yuki: `LET'S GET OUR GAMES ON'!! Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Studio Gallop!
 
Warning: This chapter has violence, blood, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations!
 
Sailor Moon GX: Destiny Stars
 
Chapter 6: The GX Tournament Begins
 
(The day after Serena's duel with Hotaru; Somewhere on Academy Island)
 
As we begin this new day on Duel Academy, it is the start of the GX tournament and we find Syrus dueling a Slifer Red student in front of the Slifer Red dorm. Syrus doesn't have any monsters on his side of the field, two cards in his hand, and 1600 life-points remaining while the Slifer Red student has 1200 life-points remaining and one Berserk Gorilla (2000/1000) on the field in attack mode. Syrus then draws one card from his deck and looks at it.
 
Syrus then says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I summon Jetroid in attack mode!” Soon after, Jetroid (1200/1800) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
The Slifer Red student says, confidently, “So, what?! It doesn't stand a chance against my monster, so, you are out of luck!”
 
Syrus smiles confidently, looks at his hand, which contains a Magic Cylinder trap card, and thinks, “That's what he thinks, but as soon as he attacks, my Jetroid's special ability comes into play, allowing me to play when one trap card from my hand! And with Magic Cylinder, his attack will backfire, leaving me one GX medal richer!” Syrus giggles and tells the Slifer Red student, “Hey, Mr. Big Shot, I may be little, but I duel big!”
 
The Slifer Red draws one card from his deck and exclaims, “So, what?! Watch this!” The Slifer Red looks at his card and exclaims, “I sacrifice my Berserk Gorilla to summon . . . Jinzo!” The huge gorilla vanishes as Jinzo (2400/1500) comes in to take its place.
 
Syrus panics and thinks in his mind, very worriedly, “Oh no! With Jinzo on the field, I can't use traps!”
 
The Slifer Red student yells out, “Jinzo, attack!” Jinzo launches a sphere of energy against Jetroid, destroying it, and costing Syrus exactly 1400 life-points.
 
Syrus thinks in his mind, “Oh, man! Guess I don't duel so big!”
 
The Slifer Red student then states, in a cocky smile, “Guess you don't duel so big, huh?”
 
Current Score:
Syrus: 200
Slifer Red student: 1200
 
Syrus draws one card from his deck and says, solemnly, “Exactly what I was thinking.” Syrus puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I play Pot of Greed.” Syrus draws two cards from his deck and says, “Give me something.” When Syrus sees Expressroid (400/1600) and Vehicroid Connection Zone spell card in his hand, he says to himself, with a smile, “Yes.” Syrus puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon my Expressroid in attack mode!” Expressroid (400/1600) then comes to the field in attack mode and Syrus declares, “And now, he picks up two passengers! So, two monsters return from my graveyard to my hand!” Soon after he says this, Stealthroid (1200/0) and Drillroid (1600/1600) monster cards return to his hand from the graveyard. Syrus puts a card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Vehicroid Connection Zone! So, I send my Expressroid, Stealthroid, Truckroid, and Drillroid to the graveyard to summon my Super Vehicroid Stealth Union!” Syrus discards the monster cards to the graveyard, takes one fusion monster card from his fusion deck, and assembling like a robot on an anime show, Super Vehicroid Stealth Union (ATK: 3600) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
The Slifer Red student panics and exclaims, “Wait! I take it back! I don't want to duel you anymore!”
 
Syrus roars out, “Too late for that, pal!” Syrus' monster attacks Jinzo, destroying it, and costing the Slifer Red student 1200 life-point, ending the duel.
 
Final Score:
Syrus: 200
Slifer Red student: 0
 
After the holograms fade away, the Slifer Red student falls to his knees and Syrus says, confidently, “Ha! Hopefully, now, you've learned to pick on someone your own size!”
 
The Slifer Red student exclaims, “But you are my size!” The Slifer Red student then starts to cry over his loss.
 
(On the meanwhile; In front of the Ra Yellow Dorms)
 
Elsewhere, we find Tyranno dueling against another Ra Yellow student in front of the Ra Yellow Dorms. Tyranno has Element Saurus (1500/1200) and Giant Rex (2000/1000) on the field, both monsters in attack mode, and Tyranno has 1600 life-points remaining while his opponent has 2300 life-points remaining as well as Big Shield Gardna (100/2600) and Gear Golem the Moving Fortress (800/2200), both monsters in defense mode, and Type Zero Magic Crusher trap card on the field.
 
The Ra Yellow student exclaims, “Summon all the dinosaurs that you want! See if I care! They will never get by my front line!”
 
Tyranno thinks in his mind, “This guy is one solider short of a platoon. He forgot the number one cardinal rule of dueling: Never get between a hungry dinosaur and his next meal!” Tyranno draws one card from his deck and exclaims, “All right, boys, chow time!” Tyranno looks at his card and calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my Element Saurus and Giant Rex to summon Black Tyranno!” The two monsters in question vanished off the field as they were sacrificed and Black Tyranno (2600/1800) comes to the field in attack mode. Tyranno tells his opponent, “And as they say `When offensive monsters you be lacking, Black Tyranno comes attacking . . . directly!” Tyranno's eyes turn into dinosaur like slits as his opponent gasps in shock. Tyranno then calls out, “Black Tyranno, forward march!” Black Tyranno roars as it uses his special ability to bypass Big Shield Gardna and Gear Golem to strike at the student directly, costing him 2600 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Tyranno: 1600
Ra Yellow student: 0
 
When the final holograms fade away, Tyranno yells out a victory cry at his first GX tournament win.
 
(Elsewhere on the island; a short time later)
 
Next, we come to another portion of the island where we find Mina against another Ra Yellow student and she has one Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) in attack mode and one card face-down with 1200 life-points remaining. Her opponent, a Ra Yellow student with light brown hair and light blue eyes, has Perfect Machine King (2700/2200-3200/2200) and Barrel Dragon (2600/2000) on the field in attack mode, no face-down cards, and 2400 life-points remaining and it is his turn since he already drew a card.
 
The Ra Yellow student calls out, “Now, I play my Barrel Dragon's special effect! I flip a coin three times and if it comes out heads two of the three times, you are done.” The Ra Yellow student flips a coin three times and it came heads three times. The Ra Yellow student calls out, seriously, “Say goodbye to Dark Magician Girl!” Dark Magician Girl screams out as she is destroyed by Barrel Dragon's special ability.
 
Mina shouts out, shocked, “Dark Magician Girl!”
 
The Ra Yellow student calls out, “Now, Perfect Machine King, attack her life-points directly!” Perfect Machine King fires a stream of missiles at Mina directly.
 
Mina calls out, “Hold on, big boy! You've triggered my Mirror Force trap card!” Mina's face-down was revealed to be the Mirror Force trap card and Perfect Machine King's attack backfires causing both monsters on the Ra Yellow student's side of the field to be destroyed.
 
The Ra Yellow student puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I end my turn!”
 
Mina draws one card from her deck, looks at the card, and exclaims, “Yes, it is time to end this duel!” Mina puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Polymerization! So, I fuse my Marie the Fallen One with the Forgiving Maiden!” Mina discards the two cards from her hand, Marie the Fallen One (1700/1200) and Forgiving Maiden (800/2000) appear on the field and go into a fusion vortex, Mina takes one fusion monster card from her fusion deck, puts it on her duel disk, and calls out, “Here comes one of my best monsters! Saint Joan!” Out of the fusion vortex, Saint Joan (2800/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
The Ra Yellow student shouts out, “And now, I play my trap! Smile Ball!” The Ra Yellow student's face-down card is revealed to be the Smile Ball trap card and he calls out, “Now, your monster that you just summoned is destroyed and her attack points are added to my life-points!” St. Joan explodes as he is destroyed and the Ra Yellow student's life-points increase by 2800.
 
Mina puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “That card is perfect for you, creep! But I've got another plan! I use my Re-Fusion and pay 800 life-points to bring back my St. Joan!” Mina's life-points drop by 800 and St. Joan (2800/2000) comes back to the field in attack mode.
 
The Ra Yellow student says, “So, what? It can't get rid of all my life-points.”
 
Mina puts the final card in her hand into the spell/trap slots of her duel disk and calls out, “Wrong! I play my Megamorph spell! I equip to my Saint Joan and since my life-points are less than yours, her attack and defense points double!” St. Joan's stats increase from 2800/2000 to 5600/4000, thanks to Megamorph's effect.
 
The Ra Yellow student gasps in shock and exclaims, “Oh no! I'm done for!”
 
Mina tells the Ra Yellow student, “That's what you get for being such a mean guy!” Mina then commands, “Saint Joan, attack!” Mina's monster uses its blade to slash at Mina's opponent, costing him 5600 life-points and ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Mina: 400
Ra Yellow student: 0
 
The Ra Yellow student falls to his knees and says, lowly, “Ah, man. Beaten by that girl.”
 
Mina shouts out happily, gives her classic `V' for victory sign with her right hand, and exclaims, “Mess with the best and get beaten by all the rest!”
 
(In an another area of Academy Island; around the same time)
 
Going to another area of the island, we find Lita facing off against a female white student with one Cyber Harpie with Rose Whip equipped onto it (1800/1300-2100/1300), one Harpie Lady Sisters (1950/2100), and one Harpie's Pet Dragon (2000/2500-2300/2500) on the field in attack mode with 2500 life-points left while Lita has only 500 life-points left with two face-down cards and one Amazoness Fighter (1500/1300) in attack mode.
 
The female white student says, “Your pathetic Amazons can't beat my Harpies or destiny!”
 
Lita tells her opponent, “We'll see about that! Bring it on!”
 
The female white student shouts out, “Pet Dragon, attack!” Harpie's Pet Dragon then moves in to destroy Lita's Amazoness Fighter.
 
Lita shouts out, “Go! Amazoness Magician!” Lita's face-down card is the Amazoness Magician spell card and Lita says, “Thanks to this card, I can swap your Pet Dragon's attack points for my Amazon's attack points!”
 
The female white student shouts out, worriedly, “Oh no!” Pet Dragon's stats are reduced to 1500/2500 while Lita's Amazoness Fighter's stats go up to 2300/1300.
 
Lita shouts out, seriously, “Amazoness Fighter, bash overgrown lizard to the ground!” Amazoness Fighter counterattacks, destroying Pet Dragon, and taking 800 life-points from the female white student's score.
 
The female white student calls out, “This duel is far from done! You can't escape destiny!”
 
Lita tells the white student, with a sly grin, “Wrong! This duel is already over! I reveal my trap!” Lita's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of Amazoness Swordswoman yelling into the sky with other Amazoness monsters behind her. Lita tells her opponent, “It's called Amazoness Battle Cry! When one of my Amazoness Monsters are attacked, I can attack all of your monsters with any Amazoness monster on my side of the field and my attacking monster gains the equivalent of its original defense points added to her current attack points for this turn!”
 
The female white student shouts out, worriedly, “No, this can't be!” Amazoness Fighter's stats increase from 2300/1300 to 3600/1300!
 
Lita calls out, “Amazoness Fighter, end this duel!” Amazoness Fighter charges in, destroys both Cyber Harpie and Harpie Lady Sisters, taking 3150 life-points from the white student's score, and ending this duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Lita: 500
White Student: 0
 
When the final holograms fade away, the female white student collapses to the ground on her back and Lita takes a deep breath at the end of this duel.
 
Lita says to herself, “Just another day of stopping evil.” Lita then goes over to the female white student, takes the GX medal from her pocket, and says, with a smile, “But it doesn't mean I can't have fun doing it.” Lita puts the unconscious female white student over her shoulder and says, “Well, better get her to the nurse's office where she will be safe. Then I check on how the others are doing.”
 
(In another area of the island; A brief time soon after)
 
Within another area of the island, we find none other than Rini dueling against another Ra Yellow student with Hotaru, wearing an Obelisk Blue uniform, now, watching from the side lines. Rini has only 100 life-points remaining, two face-down cards, and one Witch of the Black Forest (1100/1200) in defense mode. Her opponent has 1500 life-points remaining with one-face down card and three monsters, Luster Dragon #2 (2400/1500), Element Dragon (1500/1200), and Meteor Dragon (1800/2000), all of whom are in attack mode.
 
The Ra yellow student shout confidently, “This is why you should play with the big guys, little girl! Element Dragon, destroy her Witch of the Black Forest now!” Element Dragon moves in to destroy Rini's Witch of the Black Forest.
 
Rini calls out, “Reveal Draining Shield!” Rini's face-down card is revealed to be the Draining Shield trap card and Rini says, with a smile, “Thanks to this card, I gain life-points based on your monster's attack points.
 
The Ra Yellow student roars out, “Not this time! I activate my trap! Trap Jammer!” The Ra Yellow student's face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Jammer trap card and he says, “Thanks to this, your trap is cancelled.”
 
Rini shouts out, worriedly, “Oh no!” The Ra Yellow student's Trap Jammer negates Rini's Draining Shield trap card.
 
Hotaru thinks, worriedly, “Oh no, Rini will lose!”
 
The Ra Yellow student shouts out, “I win!” But then a trio of maidens appears in front of Rini's monster and negates Element Dragon's attack. The Ra Yellow student calls out, “What happened?!”
 
Rini tells the Ra Yellow, “I play my Waboku card, which was my real trap! I thought that you had that can of card ready for me. So, I used my Draining Shield as bait to get you to use your trap. Now, all battle damage during this turn is reduced to zero.”
 
The Ra Yellow student calls out, angrily, “I end my turn!”
 
Hotaru tells Rini, excitedly, “That was great, Rini!” Rini smiles back at her best friend and turns back to the duel.
 
Rini draws one card from her deck, puts one card on her duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my little old witch to summon my cutie pie! Dark Magician Girl!” Witch of the Black Forest vanishes as it is sent to the graveyard and Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) appears on the field in attack mode. Rini then goes through her deck, takes out one card, and says, “Next, my witch allows me to put one monster with fifteen hundred defense points or less into my hand when she goes to the graveyard.” Rini then displays her Watapon (200/300) card and says, “However, since I drew Watapon, I can summon it to the field since its special ability allows me to Special Summon it when I get thanks to a monster, spell, or trap card effect.” Rini puts the card on her duel disk and Watapon comes to the field in attack mode.
 
The Ra Yellow yells out, not threatened, “That puff ball and your fairy girl can't defeat my Luster Dragon number two and take out my life-points.”
 
Rini puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “We'll see about that! And now, I play my spell card! Angel's Judgement! By sacrifice one Light monster on my side of the field, my Dark Magician Girl can by-pass your monsters and attack you directly! And guess what my Watapon is?!”
 
The Ra Yellow duelist shouts out, shocked, “Oh no!”
 
After Watapon is sacrificed, Rini calls out, “Dark Magician Girl, attack him directly with Dark Burning Attack!” Dark Magician Girl by-pass the Ra Yellow students' monsters and attacks him directly causing him to scream out as he loses 2000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Rini: 100
Ra Yellow student: 0
 
After the holograms fade away, Hotaru exclaims, excitedly, “Rini, you did it!”
 
Rini exclaims, happily, “I sure did!”
 
The Ra Yellow student falls to his knees and says, “Ah, man! Beaten by a little girl!”
 
(Within Chancellor Sheppard's office; Later that day)
 
Chancellor Sheppard, returning to his duties as chancellor of Duel Academy, looks through the papers on his desk when he hears the automatic doors open. He looks to see Sartorius entering his room and coming towards his desk.
 
Sartorius tells Chancellor Sheppard, “Good day, Chancellor Sheppard.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard tells Sartorius, “Ah, Sartorius. So, we meet face to face at last.”
 
Sartorius tells Chancellor Sheppard, “I've been most impressed with your students, chancellor.” Chancellor Sheppard gives a look of misgiving and Sartorius tells Chancellor Sheppard, in his usual tone, “Is that a look of mistrust. Don't worry, you have nothing to fear from me.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard retorts, sarcastically, “I've saved the world from evil Shadow Riders. Why do I need to be afraid of a scrawny little man like you?” Sartorius gives an angered look from Chancellor Sheppard's comment and Chancellor Sheppard then says, “However, it doesn't mean that I won't keep an eye on you, but since you look harmless, I can't deny your request for that duelist that you asked for. He is on his way.” Sartorius' eyes light up immediately, but Chancellor Sheppard says, in a warning tone, “However, Sartorius, let's cut out the act for now. I know who and what you are. And believe me, I won't let you get away with your plans.”
 
Sartorius tells Chancellor Sheppard, in a slip-song tone, “My dear chancellor, I don't know what you mean.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, “Don't insult my intelligent, Sartorius. I can't do anything or deny anything because of the control you have on many of my students and the innocence that you show. But when I get evidence of any wrongdoings connected to you, I will make sure that you are stopped.”
 
Sartorius tells Chancellor Sheppard, “I already know that you know the identities of the protectors of Tokyo on your idea and some of your students are leading `secret lives'. Along with you have gotten aid from them in order to `expose me', but it will not work. Destiny is set in motion and nothing can stop the future now.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard tells Sartorius, “We shall see, Sartorius.”
 
Sartorius replies, after bowing in front of Chancellor Sheppard, “Good day, sir.” Sartorius then leaves Chancellor Sheppard's office and he gives a big sigh, turning his chair to look outside of the window.
 
Chancellor Sheppard thinks in his mind, “I hope you can stop him, Jaden. You, your friends, and all of the Sailor Senshi are the only ones standing in his way. I couldn't stop Sartorius from bring a certain duelist to the island and he gets the satellite his country launched into space, we could be in mortal danger.”
 
(In the skies near the island; on the meanwhile)
 
Inside of a large helicopter, we find a young man sitting down in a chair in front of a table with a briefcase inside. This young man has reddish-violet hair and deep green eyes as well as wearing a small band with an emerald across his forehead and wearing a light grey formal suit. He is looking at three people in front of him, two of them men with black and white bodyguard uniforms on them and one is a woman with brown hair and deep brown eyes with red lipstick on her lips wearing a pink formal dress shirt and skirt as well as pink high-heeled formal shoes.
 
The young woman says, “We are nearing Duel Academy, my prince.”
 
The young man says, annoyed, “I know that, but are those Destiny cards there?”
 
The young woman replies, “Based on our research, they are in the possession of someone on the island.”
 
The young man pins a GX medal to shirt portion of his suit and says, with a sly grin, “Well, this someone had better watch out.”
 
(Meanwhile; Elsewhere on Academy Island)
 
Back on Duel Academy Island, we hear a scream come from the woods and when we come to the source of that scream, we find a white student collapsed to the ground, totally unconscious, as his energy is seemly drained away to another man. He is a young man with blond hair, wearing a deep grey military uniform, and an evil grin on his lips. Attached to his young man's left arm is a black version of the duel disk that we know. He goes over to his fallen opponent and takes his one GX medal from him.
 
The young man says, with a wide evil grin and evil tone, “Another foolish human brat bites the dust. That's four wins for me and more energy for the revival of the Negaverse. With that rotten wrench Beryl gone, I manage to free myself from the crystal since she wasn't able to support it since she is dead. Now, I can take my revenge on those three rotten wrenches, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars, for the defeat that they handed me that got me into that hell in the first place. However, when I learned that they were here in Duel Academy, I found that they are in the company of friends, including Tuxedo Mask AKA Darien Shields, since that guy always hangs around Sailor Moon or should I say, Serena Tsukino. I found that my enemies are even stronger with possible new Sailor Senshi already awakened. So, I must move carefully. Sooner or later, that rotten Sailor Mars, Rei Hino, will sense my dark aura . . . but only when I want her, too. And when she does, it will already be too late. Then I will kill those three and gain the powers of the Silver Crystal. Now, that I learned that Sailor Moon is the Moon Princess and she has the Imperium Silver Crystal, I will get her crystal after I drench her blood on my hands and the Negaverse's rival is all, but assured. And then I will rule it and the Earth as King Jadeite!” The young man, revealed to be Jadeite, the only general of the Negaverse not killed by the Inner Sailor Scouts, walks away with an evil grin on his lips.
 
(Within the Academy harbor; Sometime later)
 
Inside of Duel Academy's harbor, we find Jaden Yuki, sitting on the edge of the harbor and using a simple fishing pole to fish, with a solemn look on his expression. Not one duelist has come to challenge him to a duel and you know how Jaden Yuki is when he doesn't have a challenge. Plus, he has been in the harbor because he is watching for the profession duelists that Chancellor Sheppard said would be in the GX tournament, but so far, Jaden hasn't seen any boats or anything that would have professional duelists on board coming towards the island.
 
Jaden says, solemnly, “Oh, man! Where are those profession duelists that Sheppard promise? Should they be here by now? This is so not sweet.”
 
Just then Jaden hears a familiar male voice calls out from behind exclaiming, “Jaden!” When Jaden turns to the source of the voice, he sees Syrus and Tyranno running towards him.
 
When Syrus and Tyranno come over to Jaden, Syrus says, excitedly, “Jaden, I did it!”
 
Tyranno shouts out, in a similar excited tone, “Same here, Sarge! We won!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Good job! I knew that you can do it!”
 
Syrus and Tyranno display their GX medals that they won in their first duels and Syrus says, with a smile, “Now, people will show me a little respect.”
 
Tyranno says, with a smile, “Nothing like the spoils of battle!”
 
Jaden tells Syrus and Tyranno, with a nervous smile and tone, “That's great. You have two medals . . . Me, too . . .” Jaden becomes solemn and says, in a solemn tone, “. . . Who am I kidding? I haven't had one good duel all day. I've been waiting for all of these professions that Chancellor Sheppard promised, but they aren't here.” Just then everyone hears a loud noise with some `wind' picking up and they look to the source to see a helicopter landing on the helicopter landing pad on top of the warehouse in the harbor.
 
Syrus exclaims, amazed, “It's a helicopter.”
 
Jaden shouts out, excitedly, “Let's check it out!” Jaden runs off to get to the helicopter pad with Syrus and Tyranno running after him. When they get to the helicopter pad on the roof of the warehouse, they start walking towards it.
 
Tyranno says, “Someone knows how to come in style.”
 
Syrus gasps, points to the royal crest on the helicopter's tail, and exclaims, “Look! It is the crest of the Misgarth Kingdom!”
 
Jaden and Tyranno look at Syrus, perplexed, and Jaden asks, confused, “Who?”
 
Syrus asks Tyranno and Jaden, perplexed, “Don't you guys watch television?”
 
Tyranno asks Syrus, “Are you sure that you aren't making things up, private?”
 
Syrus tells Tyranno, “Look, I heard on television about a small kingdom that launched a satellite into Earth's orbit recently. But the thing is, no one knows what this satellite does.”
 
Jaden asks Syrus, “So, this helicopter belongs to the ruler of this kingdom?”
 
Syrus nods his head and states, “Most likely. His name is Prince Ojin and I heard that he is an expert duelist.”
 
Jaden exclaims, seriously, “All right! I've got to duel him!” Jaden then runs over to the helicopter and shouts out, “Hey! Hello!” On the meanwhile, the young man with the GX medal, the young woman, and his two black suited guards come out of the helicopter. Jaden sees them and calls out, “Wait! Your majesty!” The young man, the young woman, and his two guards look to see Jaden run up to the two of them.
 
The young man asks, perplexed, “And who are you?”
 
Jaden tells the young man, “My name is Jaden Yuki, your majesty, and I would . . .” But just then Jaden is gently pushed aside by none other than Sartorius, who bows in front of the young man.
 
Sartorius tells the young man, “Prince Ojin, I welcome you. My name is Sartorius. I wish to challenge you to a duel.”
 
Jaden yells at Sartorius, a bit annoyed, “Hey, I saw him first, you creep!”
 
Sartorius tells Jaden, “Please do not interrupt me or I will be cross.”
 
Jaden shouts out, angrily, “Like I care! You already brainwashed two of my friends and I was already here before you, you creep!” Jaden tells Prince Ojin, “Your majesty, you can't believe a word that he says! He is mind-control creep that wants to take over the world! Your kingdom might be on his `hit list'!”
 
Prince Ojin then asks, “Which of you holds the Destiny Heroes?”
 
Jaden gasps mentally and thinks, “Huh? Why does he want Aster's Destiny Heroes?”
 
Sartorius replies, in a plain tone, “I do.”
 
Prince Ojin then says, “Then I will duel you.”
 
Jaden exclaims, shocked, “What?!”
 
Just then Chazz and Alexis walk up towards them and Chazz tells Jaden, “You heard what he said, loser! So, why don't you buzz off already?!”
 
Jaden says, annoyed, “That's so not fair! I was here first!”
 
(In front of the harbor warehouse; a short time later)
 
Jaden, Syrus, and Tyranno watch from the sides as Sartorius, with Alexis and Chazz some distance behind him, faces Prince Ojin as they prepared their dueling decks and activated their duel disks. On the meanwhile, Prince Ojin's `female assistant' holds the briefcase seen earlier in her hands with a handcuff attaching her right wrist to the briefcase and is guarded by the two men in black suits. Just then Bastion, Joey, Amara, and Michelle walk up towards all of them.
 
Jaden exclaims, excitedly, “Hey, Bastion, what's up?!”
 
Bastion displays three GX medals and says, with a smile, “Oh, nothing really. Just defeated a few students to get possession of these.”
 
Joey, Amara, and Michelle display two medals each and Joey says, in his usual confident tone, “He isn't the only one that's kicking butt around here.”
 
Syrus exclaims, excitedly, “Awesome! All of you won at least one duel!”
 
Michelle says, with her usual smile, “It wasn't that hard. Amara had a good time in her first duel ever.”
 
Amara says, with her usual grin, “I've got to say that it is a good way to revive stress and it is fun. Through I prefer racing.”
 
Chazz then yells out, “So, how cares if your dorky friends won some medals from losers?!”
 
Alexis says, in a cold tone, “Yeah, our master is dealing a pro.” Bastion, Joey, Amara, and Michelle look towards the scene beginning to unfold in front of them.
 
Prince Ojin exclaims, “I'm not here to win some trinkets! How about we play for your Destiny Heroes?!”
 
Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, “As you wish. And what you will be wagering? How about that satellite that I've heard all about?”
 
Michelle asks, in a serious, yet, perplexed tone, “Who is that? And why does he believe that Sartorius has the Destiny Heroes?”
 
Bastion tells Michelle, “His name is Prince Ojin, the ruler of the Misgarth Kingdom, which is a small kingdom. They were recently on the news when they launched a new satellite into space, but the thing is . . . no one knows what that satellite does. And the United Nations is looking into this satellite.”
 
Jaden then says, “And for some reason, he is looking for Aster's Destiny Heroes, but he doesn't know about Aster. Sartorius used him to trick him into a duel for that satellite.”
 
Amara says, in a plain tone, “If Sartorius wants that satellite, that must mean it isn't good or for good purposes.”
 
Tyranno nods his head and says, “Ten-four on that, ma'am.”
 
As the duel begins and both duelists draw five cards from their decks, Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, “I can see the future and I know that this duel will end before the start of my turn.”
 
Prince Ojin smiles slyly and says, “I know.”
 
Prince Ojin and Sartorius then call out, “Duel!”
 
Starting Scores:
Prince Ojin: 4000
Sartorius: 4000
 
Prince Ojin draws one card from his deck and says, “I'll go first.” Prince Ojin looks at his hand, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed! That's two more cards for me!”
 
As Prince Ojin draws two more cards from his deck, Sartorius says, with a sly smile on his lips, “Well done.”
 
Prince Ojin looks at the two new cards that he drew along with the other five cards in his hand, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and shouts out, “Now, I play my Cost Down! Here's how it works! I discard one card from my hand to lower a monster in my hand by two stars!” Prince Ojin discards one card to the graveyard, puts another card on his duel disk, and shouts out, “And I choose my Satellite Cannon!” Deep in outer space, Satellite Cannon (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode. Prince Ojin then declares, proudly, “This gives me ultimate power like my real satellite! And when I unleash this power on the world, I will be the most powerful monarch in existence: Because I possess the latest in mind-control technology!” Jaden, Bastion, Syrus, Amara, Michelle, Tyranno, and Joey along with Chazz and Alexis gasp in shock.
 
Bastion shouts out, shocked, “Great Scott! That satellite is a brainwashing probe!”
 
Amara says, in a plain tone, “I knew that satellite was no good!”
 
Sartorius bows in mock praise and says, “Very interesting, my prince. A brainwashing probe. I shall make use of it when it is mine.”
 
Joey exclaims, seriously, “Geez! If Sartorius gets his hand on that satellite, we will be in big trouble now!”
 
Prince Ojin puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with a sly grin, “However, it is like you said, I will win. Now, I play Charge! This spell card gives my Satellite Cannon two thousand attack points!” Satellite Cannon's stats then go up from 0/0 to 2000/0!
 
Jaden says, with his usual smile and tone, “Wow! That's awesome! The prince is going to win!”
 
Syrus states, curiously, “Yeah, but can he win before Sartorius' first turn.”
 
Bastion shakes his head and replies, “Unfortunately not. That's highly unlikely because his turn is going to end since he can't attack this turn.”
 
Prince Ojin puts another card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Not necessary. Now, I play my Mischief of the Time Goddess!”
 
Syrus then exclaims, shocked, “But Bastion said . . .!”
 
Bastion interrupts and states, “Syrus, I said `unlikely' not `impossible'.”
 
Jaden states, in an amazed tone, “That's right! Sartorius' turn was skipped!”
 
Alexis and Chazz gasp in shock and Chazz exclaims, “You have got to be kidding me!”
 
Prince Ojin puts another card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I can attack again! But first, I play my Limiter Removal! This card doubles my Cannon's attack points!” Satellite Cannon's stats then rise again from 2000/0 to 4000/0 as it glows with power!
 
Jaden exclaims, amazed, “Sartorius can be wiped out with one blast!”
 
Bastion says, also amazed, “This is incredible! He'll win in his first turn! This has never happened in Duel Monsters before!”
 
Chazz says, worriedly, “Master Sartorius can't lose.”
 
Alexis says, in a similar tone, “That's right. He promised him cards that he didn't have.”
 
Prince Ojin shouts out, “Now, Satellite Cannon, attack!” Satellite Cannon fires a laser beam from outer space at Sartorius and it slams into him with terrific force, creating strong winds that force our heroes along with Alexis and Chazz to cover their eyes and stand their ground. When the explosion died down, Sartorius is covered in smoke and Prince Ojin closes his eyes, giving a wide smile, thinking he has won, and says, plainly, “I'll take those Destiny cards now.” Just then Sartorius' laughter can be heard, Prince Ojin opens his eyes, and when the smoke and dust clear, everyone sees that Sartorius didn't lose one single point from his score. Plus, there is a holographic display of Arcana Force XIV, The Temperance (2400/2400) monster card in front of Sartorius. Prince Ojin exclaims, shocked, “You survived! You must be cheating me!”
 
Sartorius replies, with his sly grin still across his lips, “Certainly not. I just discarded a card from my hand. Arcana Force fourteen to be more exact and with its special ability, my battle damage is reduced to zero. I told you that this duel would end before my turn.”
 
Prince Ojin says, a bit annoyed, “I know.”
 
Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, “But I didn't say who would be the winner. Now, the turn is still yours, but I took enough of your time, so, let me end this duel.”
 
Prince Ojin becomes really annoyed and says, sarcastically, “You speak out of turn, Master Sartorius. It is still my move.” Prince Ojin puts his last card on his duel disk and shouts out, “Now, I play my Satellite Base in defense mode!” Appearing behind him, Satellite Base (0/0) comes to the field in defense mode. Prince Ojin then says, “Not only does this get one thousand defense points every turn, but it can't be destroyed by anything less than a six star monster! So, you will never get to my life-points now! Oh, by the way, your predication is wrong.”
 
Sartorius discards one card from his hand and says, “You would be wrong, my prince. For when you play a monster, I can send this card to my graveyard. It is known as Intervention of Fate. And when it is sent to the graveyard, I can play a spell card from my hand. Now, remember, this is still technically your turn.” Sartorius puts one card in the spell/trap slots and states, “I play Ace of Sword!” A holographic image of the spell card appears above Sartorius' head and begins to spin around and Sartorius says, “This card will decided your destiny. Just choose where it should stop.”

After a while, Prince Ojin exclaims, “Stop that card!”
 
The Ace of Sword cards stops in the upright position and Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, “The blade is pointing downward, my prince. I'm afraid that you lose life-points to the attack points of a monster that I choose.” Prince Ojin gasps in shock and Sartorius says, with a sly grin, “I choose that Satellite Cannon you love so much . . . The one with four thousand points!” In space, Satellite Cannon points towards Prince Ojin and fires straight at him. Prince Ojin gasps as the attack heads for him and then slams into him with terrific force. When the blast settles down, Prince Ojin falls to his knees as his life-point counter goes to zero, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Prince Ojin: 0
Sartorius: 4000
 
After the final holograms fade away, Syrus says, shocked, “Whoa. He won in one turn.”
 
Bastion shakes his head and says, “No, Syrus. Technically, Sartorius never had a turn, so, he won in `zero turns'.”
 
Michelle says, amazed, “A `Zero Turn Kill'.”
 
Jaden says, plainly, “Now, that's impressive.” As Sartorius, Alexis, and Chazz walks up to the fallen Prince Ojin, he calls out, nicely, “Hey, nice win, Sartorius!”
 
Everyone looks at Jaden in shock and Tyranno yells at Jaden, “Sarge, he's the enemy!”
 
Bastion sighs and says, with a slight smile, “Well, that's Jaden for you. Cheering for his friends and his enemies . . . Even if they are maniacs trying to destroy the universe.”
 
Joey says, “I know that you've got to give respect, but that might be a bit much.”
 
Jaden tells Joey and Tyranno, with a smile, “Well, that's me! I can't be anyone else.”
 
Michelle thinks in her mind, “Jaden Yuki is a lot like our princess in many ways and then some! He is a very pure soul, with malice and hatred towards no one, if he has any hatred within him, which I'm starting to seriously doubt, and kindness, caring, and understand towards all, even his mortal enemies. Like with our princess towards Neherenia, even when she was beating her and tormenting her, Serena felt pity and sorrow for Neherenia when she heard her plight. Most likely, since Jaden heard Sartorius' sister say that her brother is under the control of an evil power, he will try to help him rather than crush him. Jaden's soul as pure as any member of the Lunarian royal family based on what I know. Could his purity be why he was chosen to use the powers of darkness to stop the `Light of Ruin' and Queen Serenity gave him the remaining power of the Silver Alliance, the power of light, within Jaden's deck? Or is there something more to Jaden that we don't even realize?”
 
Sartorius tells Prince Ojin, who has risen to his feet, “My satellite, if you please.”
 
Prince Ojin goes over to his female assistance and says to Sartorius, “As you wish.” Prince Ojin tries to unlock the handcuff that connects the briefcase, but the female assistant resists.
 
The female assistant says, in a begging tone, “My prince, this isn't a good idea! You shouldn't do this!” However, Prince Ojin wrestles the briefcase away from her and unlocks the handcuffs holding her right wrist with the cuff that held the briefcase. The female assistance exclaims, shocked, “My prince!”
 
Prince Ojin yells at her, annoyed, “He beat me fair and square! I am a man of my word!” Prince Ojin gives the briefcase to Sartorius and tells him, with a sly smile, “Here it is: The satellite controls . . . with my complements.”
 
Sartorius takes the briefcase, bows, and replies, “Thank you, my prince.” Sartorius then takes the briefcase with the controls to Misgarth's brainwashing satellite with him followed by Alexis and Chazz.
 
Amara says, in a plain tone, “This is not good. The whole world is now in danger of Sartorius and his madness.”
 
Michelle nods her head and says, “I agree, Amara. With that brainwashing satellite under his control, who knows what Sartorius will do?”
 
However, Jaden exclaims, excitedly, “Awesome! Princes, dangerous satellites, and then some! This is one sweet way to start off a tournament! Now, I've really got to get my game on!” But then, as Alexis passes by, she turns her head towards Jaden and Jaden is amazed to see Alexis give a solemn and heavy-hearted look instead of her typical cold and emotionless one while she is under Sartorius' control. Then she turns her head ahead towards Sartorius' back, gives her cold and harsh expression again, and heads off with Sartorius back to the `White Dorm'. Jaden thinks in his mind, “Alexis . . . I know that you are in there . . . I can see it in your eyes . . . Sartorius' control over you isn't absolute . . . and I know there is hope to break you free . . .”
 
Syrus notices that Jaden is giving off a `spaced out' look and Syrus asks Jaden, concerned, “Is there something wrong, Jaden?”
 
Jaden comes out of his stupor and replies, with his usual tone and smile, “Nope. Not really, Syi. In fact, I'm feeling quite confident that I can really win some awesome duels more than ever.” Jaden thinks in his mind, “Especially knowing that there are some of the Alexis I know still in her.”
 
Bastion tells Jaden, “However, Jaden, we need to inform the others about this new development. We need to make sure that Sartorius doesn't use that satellite or we are all doomed.”
 
Joey tells Jaden, “Your friend is right, Jaden. With that brainwashing satellite under his control, the whole world might be doom to be turned into Sartorius' mindless zombie minions or worse!”
 
Jaden nods his head and says, “Good point. Let's go find Serena and the others.” Without another word needed to be said, Jaden and his friends/allies head off to find Serena and their other friends and allies.
 
(Sometime later; Elsewhere within Academy Island)
 
In another area of Academy Island, we find Serena, Rei, and Ami coming together as Serena displays three GX medals on her Ra Yellow Blazer, but what they didn't know is that they were being watched by a dark figure from a distance.
 
The dark figure thinks in his mind, “At long last, I've finally found them! Now, it is time for my revenge!”
 
Serena exclaims, confidently, “Take a look at these girls! I've already won three GX medals!”
 
Ami tells Serena, with her usual smile and tone, “Very good, Serena. You are really good duelists.”
 
Rei tells Serena, in her usual sly smile and tone, “Yeah, Meatball Head, I'm surprised that you got this far in the tournament.”
 
Serena roars out, annoyed, “Hey! I've already defeated the decks of Blair and Hotaru when they were under Sartorius' control and it was no picnic, Pyro! How many did you get?!”
 
Rei displays three GX medals of her own and says, “You aren't the only one of us that can duel and has a real good deck, Serena.”
 
Serena tells Rei, annoyed, “Just you wait, Rei! When I duel you, I will beat the pants off of you!”
 
Rei exclaims, seriously, “Ha! Not a chance, Serena! You might have the power of Neo-Space and the Moon Kingdom on your side, but it doesn't mean that you can use your deck to its fullest! I, on the other hand, have perfected the power of my deck and can duel with the best of them!”
 
Serena growls at Rei, annoyed, and Serena then asks Ami, “How about you, Ami? How are you doing?”
 
Ami replies, very nervously, “Well, I . . .” Ami then displays five GX medals from her pocket and Serena and Rei gasp in extreme shock.
 
Rei yells out, stunned, “Ami, you already won five medals?! That's unbelievable!!”
 
Serena says, disappointed tone, “Ah, man! Now, I really have to catch up!”
 
Ami tells Serena and Rei, pretty embarrassed, “On, come on, guys, it was nothing . . .”
 
Rei tells Ami, “Nothing! You call that nothing, Ami?! If you keep on like this, you will win for sure!”
 
Ami replies, in a kind tone, “Thank you, Rei.”
 
However, Rei and Serena think in their minds, at the same time, “Oh, man! I better watch if she decided to duel me! I really need to fight more duels!” But then Rei gasps in shock as she feels a powerful negative force.
 
Ami asks Rei, when her expression turns into a really serious one, “Rei, what is it?”
 
Rei tells Serena and Ami, “Ami! Serena! Watch out! There is a powerful negative force near us!”
 
Serena and Ami gasp in shock and Ami asks, curiously, “Could it be Sartorius?”
 
Just then a dark male voice calls out, “Wrong, Mercury! It is your worst nightmare! You think you, Sailor brats, could hide from me forever?! Think again!”
 
Rei calls out, shocked, “I remember that voice! It's Jadeite!”
 
Serena tells Rei, in a serious tone, “You're right, Rei! Transform!”
 
Jadeite's voice booms, “Not this time!” Just then plant vines burst out of the ground and before any of the three Sailor Scouts could move or transform, they become totally wrapped in the vines and throw in mid-air.
 
The three of them struggle to get out of the vines, but they can't move an inch causing Ami to exclaim, “I can't move or reach my wand!”
 
Just then a dark portal appears in front of the three suspended Sailor Senshi, Jadeite comes out of the portal, and says, with a sly grin, “That's exactly the point, Mercury.”
 
The three girls gasp in shock and Rei exclaims, “Jadeite, you're alive?! You know who we are?!”
 
Jadeite replies, “Exactly, Mars! You thought that you killed me with my own trick? You don't know me very well. Not only did I escape, but I learned that Serena Tsukino is Sailor Moon, Rei Hino is Sailor Mars, and Ami Mizuno is Sailor Mercury. However, before I could use that information to my advantage, that rotten witch Queen Beryl sealed me away in a crystal prison for the rest of eternity. But when you defeated her and the Negaverse, the spell over me was weakened until I broke free, which was by the time that Moon brat defeated Sailor Galaxia and Chaos, and I learned that there were more of you, Sailor brats. However, during the time I was in hiding, I learned that Sailor Moon is the reincarnation of the Moon Princess and holds the Silver Crystal along with Tuxedo Mask . . . or Prince Endymon's identity as Darien Shields along with the rest of you brats. So, I know everything about you, bitches, but I knew that I couldn't defeat you. Then I learned about the GX tournament and learned that you were students at Duel Academy, which gave me the greatest opportunity that I couldn't miss. By this time, I knew that Duel Monsters was the most popular game world-wide and I had become a well-known duelist, knowing that this is the best way to get what I want: Power and Revenge. In secret and under your noses I drained the energy of a human, here and there, to being the revival of the Negaverse. But now, thanks to this tournament, I've gained a chance to kill the three of you as payback for that day.”
 
Rei yells out, angrily, “You did it to yourself, asshole!”
 
Jadeite tells Rei, with an evil smile and tone, “Doesn't matter anymore, Mars. When I kill the three of you, I will strip you of your powers and take Sailor Moon's Silver Crystal and the Negaverse will finally be reborn! And I will use this tournament to gain access to anything and everything that I need to become the dark ruler of the world!” The three helpless scouts gasp in shock as Jadeite starts to laugh evilly, thinking that he has won.
 
Serena yells out, defiantly, “We won't let you get away with this!”
 
Jadeite says, with an evil smile, “Wrong, `your majesty'. With you and your two friends gone, nothing will stand in way, especially with the Imperium Silver Crystal under my control. Now, it is time to say your prayers.” The three helpless scouts try to struggle out of the vines as Jadeite prepares to deal the final blow, but they can't escape the crushing grip of the vines.
 
However, just then a female voice calls out, “Let them go!” Jadeite and the others turn to see the remaining Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, including Super Sailor Mini-Moon, the Zodiac Sailor Scouts, Tuxedo Mask, and Jaden and his friends, Bastion, Syrus, Tyranno, Blair, and Atticus along with Luna, Atriums, Hyperion, and Sol.
 
Jadeite says, with a sly grin and low tone, “Ah, an audience.”
 
Tuxedo Mask exclaims, shocked, “Jadeite, you're alive!”
 
Blair asks Tuxedo Mask, “You know this guy?!”
 
Sailor Pluto replies, “His name is Jadeite, one of the four generals of the Negaverse under Queen Beryl.”
 
The other Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts gasp in shock and Sailor Jupiter exclaims, “But I thought that S-I mean Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Mercury got rid of him before the rest of us came along.”
 
Syrus says, plainly, “I don't know. He looks plenty alive to me.”
 
Jadeite says, with a dark tone, “Your new little friend is right, scouts! Queen Beryl just sealed me away after that battle, but now, since you got rid of that witch, I'm free and out for revenge! By the way, I already know about these other `new' Sailor Senshi from the Moon Kingdom, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto. As well as you, Tuxedo Mask . . . Or do you prefer Darien Shields or Prince Endymon?”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Sailor Venus asks, “You know who we really are?!”
 
Jadeite replies, in a dark tone, “Correct, Venus! I've been observing for a while and I figured out your secret identities since I already knew Sailor Moon's, Sailor Mars', and Sailor Mercury's identities since that day of my `last' defeat! However, I didn't expect the Zodiac Sailor Senshi with you. I heard rumors, but didn't pay enough attention to them.”
 
Sailor Aries exclaims, in a serious tone, “Maybe you should have paid more attention then because we are going to kick your butt! Now, release our friends!”
 
Jadeite tells Sailor Aries, “You are in a no position to make demands! Make one move or prepare to attack and I will crush them instantly! Any move against me will trigger these vines and your precious moon princess will die a quick and extreme painful death along with her two friends!”
 
The group of heroes gasps in shock and Sailor Uranus exclaims, angrily, “You won't get away with this!”
 
Jadeite says, with an evil smile, “Oh, but I already have. There is nothing you can do against me unless you want them to die . . . horribly.”
 
Tuxedo Mask says, angrily, “Jadeite, if you harm one hair on Serena's, by heaven, I will . . .”
 
Jadeite says, not threatened, “Or you will what, cape boy? Like I said, one move and . . .” Jadeite squeezes his right hand and the vines quickly tighten around Serena, Ami, and Rei causing them to scream out in extreme pain as bodies are starting to get crush and their bones ready to crack.
 
Sailor Saturn calls out, horrified, “Serena-hime! Rei-chan! Ami-chan!”
 
Tuxedo Mask shouts out, horrified as well, “Serena!”
 
Sailor Jupiter yells out, angrily, “Stop it!”
 
Sailor Jupiter prepares to attack, but Sailor Pluto stops her and says, “No, Jupiter! If you attack, Jadeite will carry out his threat.” Jadeite releases the pressure on his hand and the vines loosen their grip back to their original `hold' on the three of them. Serena and Ami barley stay conscious after the painful experience.
 
Serena looks at Tuxedo Mask and says, weakly, “D-Darien . . .”
 
Tuxedo Mask says, lowly and fearfully, “Sere' . . .”
 
Sailor Libra asks, worriedly, “What can we do?”
 
Sailor Capricorn says, plainly, “There is nothing we can do. If we make one move against him, Serena, Ami, and Rei will surely get killed by those vines before we can get to them. And Rei and Ami can't reach their wands and Serena can't reach for her brooch.”
 
Sailor Jupiter yells out, seriously, “There has got to be something we can do!”
 
Jadeite exclaims, evilly, “Not this time, Jupiter! You and your sailor brats are finished! If you make one wrong move, your princess and her two friends will be flattened like pancakes.”
 
Jaden says, in a low tone, “All right. This has got to stop.” Jaden then steps past the rest of our heroes and heroines, surprising all of them.
 
Syrus exclaims, shocked, “Jaden, what are you doing?!”
 
Sailor Uranus yells at him, “He's dangerous!”
 
Jadeite asks Jaden, “What do you want, punk?!”
 
Jaden points to Jadeite's duel disk and exclaims, “Since you are duelists, I challenge you to a duel, Jadeite, for Serena's, Ami's, and Rei's lives! And if I win, you let them go immediately!” Jaden inserts his dueling deck into his duel disk and activates it, displaying 4000 life-points on the life-point counter.
 
The others gasp in shock and Sailor Jupiter yells at Jaden, “Have you gone nuts?! That guy isn't just some nut! He is a general for the Negaverse, one of our former enemies! He's dangerous!”
 
Sailor Aries tells Jaden, “I should know! I was there when he helped the Negaverse destroy the Moon and Sun Kingdoms! We can't let go through with this!”
 
Jadeite inserts his duel deck into his duel disk, activates it, and exclaims, “Too late, Aries! I've already accepted!” Jadeite then tells Jaden, “Now, you little fool, don't think you will win at all. Three other duelists have already underestimated and when I defeated them, I took their energy away from them! And you will be next, kid!”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, with a sly grin, “Wrong, Jadeite! I'm going to beat you , save Serena, Ami, and Rei, and be four GX medals richer! And by the way, the name's Jaden Yuki!”
 
Jadeite tells Jaden, with an evil grin, “I'll remember that . . . when I crave it on your tombstone!”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, “We'll see about that! Now, get your game on, Jadeite!”
 
Jaden and Jadeite draw five cards from their decks and exclaim in unison, “Duel!”
 
Starting Scores:
Jaden: 4000
Jadeite: 4000
 
Sailor Uranus asks Sailor Pluto, “We can't let him go through with this, can we?”
 
Bastion replies, “There is no use in stopping him. When Jaden has made up his mind, especially about a duel, he won't stop until he gets the job done.”
 
Atticus nods his head in agreement and says, “Yeah, but he might have gotten over his head this time. He is fighting a super-villain for an enemy that the Sailor Scouts have fought before and something tells me that this duel won't be so easy.”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and says, “Heroes go first, Jadeite.” Jaden looks at his hand, puts one card on his duel disk, and exclaims, “First, I play Card Trooper in defense mode!” Soon after, Card Trooper (400/400) comes to the field in defense mode. Jaden then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I end with one face-down!”
 
Jadeite draws one card from his deck and says, “How quaint.” Jadeite looks at his hand, puts one card on his duel disk, and shouts out, “Now, I play my Red Eyes Black Chick in attack mode!” Soon after, Red-Eyes Black Chick (800/500) appears on Jadeite's side of the field in attack mode.
 
Jaden says, lowly, “Uh oh. This looks like trouble.”
 
Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “Why did Jadeite play such a weak monster? Unless he isn't as good of a duelist as he thinks.”
 
Atticus tells Sailor Venus, with a serious look on his expression, “Don't be so sure, Mina. Red-Eyes Black Chick has a special ability: When it is sent to the graveyard, he can special summon one Red-Eyes Black Dragon from his hand.”
 
Sailor Uranus then says, plainly, “And he wouldn't summon that little chick if he didn't have one in his hand right now.”
 
Blair exclaims, worriedly, “That means . . .!”
 
Jadeite interrupts and exclaims, “That's right! I use my Chick's special ability! I sacrifice it to summon my Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Chick bursts out its protective shell as Jadeite sends the monster card to the graveyard and putting another card from his hand onto the duel disk. Soon after, the hologram of Red-Eyes Black Chick grows and transforms into Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) in attack mode. Jadeite then calls out, “However, I send my Red-Eyes Black Dragon to the graveyard in order to summon my Red-Eyes' ultimate form!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon roars out as it is sacrificed and sent to the graveyard.
 
Syrus shouts out, shocked, “Oh no! He can't have THAT card in his deck!”
 
Jadeite puts another card from his hand on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon my Red-Eyes DARKNESS Dragon!” Huge clouds form above the evil Negaverse general, lightning rains down, and out of the clouds, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) floats down behind Jadeite in attack mode.
 
Sailor Libra asks, perplexed, “Why did he summon a monster with the same attack and defense points?”
 
Atticus replies, seriously, “Because Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon gains three hundred attack points for every Dragon-type monster in the graveyard. And with two dragons in his graveyard, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon's attack points go up to three thousand.” Soon after, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon's stats rise from 2400/2000 to 3000/2000!
 
Sailor Aries asks Atticus, “Atticus, how do you know so much about those dragons?”
 
Atticus replies, in a plain and solemn tone and closing his eyes, “I used those same monsters against Jaden when I was Nightshroud.” Everyone, minus Syrus and Tyranno, gasp in shock and continue to observe the duel. FYI: Before we continue, our Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask know about the adventures of Jaden and his friends since they told them about them, including the battles against the Shadow Riders and the Sacred Beast cards.
 
Back to the duel, Jadeite roars out, strongly, “Darkness Dragon, destroy his pathetic monster with Inferno Darkfire!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon roars as it fires a dark flame beam against Jaden's Card Trooper, destroying it in a huge explosion.
 
Jaden yells out, “Card Trooper's special ability activates! When it is sent to the graveyard from a battle, I get one more card from my deck!” Jaden draws one card from his deck and shouts out, “Now, I activate my trap! Hero Signal!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be the Hero Signal trap card. Jaden then says, “Thanks to this card, I can summon an Elemental Hero that's level four or less from my deck when one of my monsters is destroyed in battle. And I choose Elemental Hero Wildheart in defense mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Jadeite says, with a sly grin, “Ha. That weakling won't beat my Darkness Dragon.” Jadeite puts one card in the spell/trap slots and replies, “I end my turn.”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and exclaims, “My draw!” Jaden looks at the card, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play my spell! Wild Half! Now, my card will cut your dragon in half because it takes half of the original attack points from your Darkness Dragon!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon roars out as its stats are reduced from 3000/2000 to 1800/2000!
 
Jadeite shouts out, “I play my trap! Card of Last Will!” Jadeite's face-down card is revealed to be the Card of Last Will trap card and Jadeite says, with a sly grin, “Thanks to this, I get five new cards when one of my monster's attack points is reduced. So, thank you, kid, you given me more cards.” Jadeite draws five new cards from his deck and put them into his hand.
 
Jaden then calls out, “Anyway, thanks to my Wild Half, a Half Token appears on the field with the same attack points as your weakened dragon!” Just then a Half Token looking exactly like Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (1800/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Jadeite says, with a sly grin, “What's the point? Even weakened, my dragon still has more power than your `jungle hero' and now, I have two.”
 
Jaden puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “This is the point, Jadeite! I play Polymerization! I fuse my Wildheart with my Elemental Hero Bladedge!”
 
Jadeite exclaims, shocked, “What?!”
 
Syrus exclaims, excitedly, “All right! Time for some fusion action!”
 
Tyranno nods his head and says, “Thanks to that, he can call a high level soldier to his field now!” Jaden discards the two monster cards to the graveyard, Elemental Hero Bladedge (2600/1800) appears on the field, and goes into a fusion vortex with Wildheart. Jaden goes through his fusion deck, takes out one fusion monster card from his fusion deck and puts it on his duel disk.
 
Jaden then calls out, “Now, I call my Elemental Hero Wildedge to the field in attack mode!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Wildedge (2600/1800) comes to the field in attack mode! Jaden then says, with a wide grin on his lips, “Now, my Wildedge is going to edge you out since he can attack all of your monsters at once!” Jadeite gasps in shock and Jaden shouts out, “Now, Wildedge, attack his Red-Eyes Dragon with Scimitar Blade!” Wildedge takes his sword out of the sheath on his back and slashes through both Red-Eyes Darkness Dragons with two powerful swipes causing a huge explosion and Jadeite shouts out shocked as he covers his face with his hands while his dragons are destroyed causing him to lose 1600 life-points at once.
 
Tyranno exclaims, with a wide smile, “Excellent work, Sarge! That's showing the enemy whose boss!”
 
Jadeite roars out, angrily, “How dare you, you brat!”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, with a wide grin, “Well, I guess because I'm daring.”
 
Jadeite yells out, very annoyed, “You think it is joke to make fun of the generals of Negaverse! It is time for you to learn your place!”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Well, you are going to have to wait because I'm not done! I play Mirage of Nightmare! With this Continuous Spell, I get to draw until I had four cards in my hand during your Standby Phase, but during my Standby Phase, I have to discard the same number of cards from my hand to the graveyard that I drew with this effect.” Jaden then puts the last two cards in his hand in the spell/trap slots and states, “Now, I place two face-downs and call it a turn.”
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 4000
Jadeite: 2400
 
Jadeite draws one card from his deck and calls out, “My move!”
 
Jaden shouts out, “And my draw, Jadeite! Did you forget my Mirage of Nightmare?! Now, I draw four cards!”
 
Jaden draws four cards from his deck and Jadeite says, with a sly grin, “What's the point? You will have to discards four cards from your hand to the grave during your next turn.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile on his lips, “Actually, I don't think so.”
 
Jadeite states, perplexed, “What?!”
 
Jaden calls out, “I play Emergency Provisions!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick-Spell card and Jaden says, “Thanks to this card, by destroying one spell or trap card on my side of the field, I regain one thousand life-points! And so, I toss out my Mirage of Nightmare!” Jaden's Mirage of Nightmare is destroyed and Jaden gains 1000 life-points.
 
Jadeite looks at the card that he drew, gives a wide evil grin, and says, in a dark tone, “So, what? You've avoid your cards nasty side-effect, but compared to what I've just drawn, your Mirage of Nightmare's discard effect will seem like nothing!”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “What did you draw?”
 
Jadeite tells Jaden, as the Field Spell slot opened on his duel disk, “Just the card that I was waiting for. The card that helped me gave me my three victories.” Jadeite puts a spell card into the field spell slot. The card then gives a dark violet glow of negative power and when the Field Spell slot on Jadeite's duel disk closes, he calls out, “Now, I play the Field Spell . . . Throne of the Negaverse!”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Bastion exclaims, “Hold on! I never heard of that card!” Just then the whole field around Jadeite and our heroes and heroines gives off an unearthly violet glow and it transforms into an exact duplicate of Queen Beryl's throne room in the Negaverse.
 
Sailor Libra exclaims, a bit fearfully, “Where are we?”
 
Sailor Jupiter calls out, “This looks exactly like Queen Beryl's throne room in the Negaverse!”
 
Jadeite's voice booms, “Exactly, Jupiter!” When everyone looks to the source of Jadeite's voice, they find him sitting down on a throne exactly like Queen Beryl's throne. Jadeite says, with a sly grin, “This card is one of a kind since I created it using the remaining power within the Negaverse itself and this kid is about to see what it means to cross its powers.”
 
Sailor Saturn groans out in pain and yells to Jaden, “Jaden-kun, you have to be careful! This card is filled with evil powers!”
 
Sailor Uranus exclaims, “Saturn's right! This whole area is now filled with evil!”
 
Jadeite tells our heroes and heroines, with a sly evil grin, “That's right, Sailor Saps! And now, this boy is about to experience these powers for himself! First, I use my Field Spell to summon one of these to the field!” Just then a creature exactly like a youma appears in front of Jadeite, surprising everyone.
 
Bastion exclaims, shocked, “My words! What is it?!”
 
Jadeite declares, in a strong tone, “Meet my Youma Token! Once per turn, I can summon one of them to the field thanks to my all-powerful field spell!” This sickening creatures known as the Youma Token has 1000/0 stats and it is a level four monster. Jadeite then says, “It might not be strong, but it can do this. If I sacrifice it to summon a Dark attribute creature, it counts of two sacrifices instead of one!”
 
Jaden says, plainly, “Uh oh. I know where this is going.”
 
Jadeite calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my Youma Token to summon my Cosmo Queen!” The Youma Token gives an unearthly screech as it is sacrificed, Jadeite puts another card on his duel disk, and Cosmo Queen (2900/2450) appears on the field in attack mode. Jadeite then states, with an evil grin on his lips, “And my monster is getting stronger, since my Field Spell gives all DARK monsters on my side of the field a three hundred attack point boost!” Cosmo Queen gets bathed in a dark violet auras as it stats increase from 2900/2450 to 3200/2450!
 
Jaden says, plainly, “Should have seen that coming.”
 
Jadeite then roars out, “Now, Cosmo Queen, destroy that `Wildedge' with Cosmic Sphere Blast!” Cosmo Queen launches a powerful dark sphere of energy from her hands at Jaden's Wildedge.
 
Jaden shouts out, “Not this time, Jadeite! I play my trap! Draining Shield!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be the Draining Shield trap card and Jaden says, with a smile, “Thanks to this card, your monster's attack is negated and I get life-points equal to its attack points.”
 
Jadeite puts one card in the spell/trap slots and exclaims, “Wrong! I play the Quick Spell card known as Trap Booster! With this card, by discarding one card from my hand, I can activate one trap card from my hand.” Jadeite discards one Baby Dragon (1200/700) card from his hand, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and exclaims, “Now, I play my Trap Jammer! So, your trap is canceled out.”
 
Jaden says, a bit worriedly, “Oh boy.” Jaden's trap card is canceled out by Jadeite's Trap Jammer card and Cosmo Queen's attack slams into Wildedge, destroying him, and taking 600 life-points from Jaden's score. But then Jaden's screams out in pain as a dark violet aura surrounds him for a moment and he falls down on his right knee when it is gone.
 
Syrus shouts out, horrified, “Jaden!”
 
Bastion exclaims, stunned, “What just happened?”
 
Jadeite says, with a sly grin on his lips, “Oh, didn't I mention one more thing. As long as my field spell card remains on the field, whenever a player loses life-points, a portion of their energy gets sent into the Negaverse for its rebuilding!”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Sailor Aries exclaims, stunned, “You jerk!”
 
Tuxedo Mask declares, in a serious tone, “Only you would come up with a game this sick, Jadeite.”
 
Jadeite exclaims, in a sarcastic tone, “Why thank you, `your majesty'?!” Jadeite looks at the fallen Jaden and asks, as he is seemly shaken, “What's the matter boy? Had enough already?” But just then Jaden bursts out laughing, surprising practically everyone, especially Jadeite, and he thinks, “What?! He's laughing?!” Jaden quickly gets back to his feet and Jadeite gasps in surprise to see Jaden has an even wider grin than before without a hint of fear in his eyes.
 
Jaden exclaims, with his grin still on his lips, “No way! Far from it in fact! I'm having a blast! Evil villains . . . Dark Powers . . . Fighting for one's life . . . Now, this is a way to start a tournament!”
 
Sailor Jupiter exclaims, shocked about Jaden's attitude, “Has he gone nuts?! This duel could kill him!”
 
Syrus says, with a nervous smile, “Well, it wouldn't be the first time.”
 
Bastion tells the Sailor Senshi, “Remember, Jaden has faced several Shadow Games during our first year in Duel Academy and beaten the odds every time.”
 
Jadeite is surprised to hear that and he thinks, surprised, “This kid has dueled in several Shadow Games and won them?!” Jadeite looks into Jaden's eyes and thinks, shocked, “No way! This kid isn't even the least afraid and it's not because he doesn't truly know what's going on?! In fact, he is enjoying this duel because of the stakes! I don't get it! Who is this kid?! He laughs in the face of danger . . . In fact, he enjoys the danger! This kid isn't an ordinary human! What is he?!” Just then an image of a being that looks similar to Jaden expect for silver hair and a golden crescent moon sigil on his forehead appears behind Jaden, but it is only seen through Jadeite's eyes.
 
Jaden exclaims to Jadeite, “Hey, it's still your move!”

Jadeite puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, a bit nervously through he tries to hide it, “I'll end with this.”
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 4400
Jadeite: 2400
 
Sailor Uranus notices the nervousness in Jadeite's eyes and thinks, “He's starting to get nervous. Jaden's attitude towards this duel and the stakes has gotten him spooked because he didn't show a hint of fear. In fact, it is because Jaden showed that he was excited has gotten Jadeite's confidence weakened.”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and exclaims, in his usual tone, “All right! My move!” Jaden looks at his cards and says, “Sweet. Time to do some damage.” Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “First, I play my Fusion Recovery! This allows me to bring back one Fusion Material Monsters and one Polymerization back from my graveyard! And I choose Wildheart!” Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) monster card and Polymerization then leaves Jaden's graveyard and he puts them into his hand. Jaden then puts the spell card he got back from the graveyard into the spell/trap slots of his duel disk and calls out, “Okay, Jadeite, its fusion time! Polymerization! I fuse my Elemental Hero Wildheart with my Elemental Hero Necroshade!” Jaden discards the two monster card from his hand to the graveyard, Elemental Hero Wildheart and Elemental Hero Necroshade (1600/1800) appear on the field, both monsters go into a fusion vortex, while Jaden goes through his fusion deck, takes out one fusion monster card, and puts it on his duel disk. Jaden then calls out, “This allows me to summon my Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman in attack mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman (1900/1800) comes to the field in attack mode with one mighty swings of its mystical staff.
 
Jadeite says, with an evil grin, “All that work and your monster don't have the power to mine.”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, with his usual excited smile, “Not exactly, Jadeite. My Shaman is a lot stronger than you think, but before I get to him, I have something else to show you: My Necroshade's special ability! Since he is in the graveyard, I can summon one Elemental Hero from my hand without having to sacrifice any monsters once during the duel.” Jaden takes one card from his hand, puts it on his duel disk, and calls out, “And now, I summon HIM! My Elemental Hero Neos!”
 
Jadeite exclaims, stunned, “What?!” Just then Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode besides Necroid Shaman. Jadeite shouts out, surprised, “What in the name of Metallia is that creature?! There is no record of that card in Duel Monsters databases. This has to be a trick!”
 
Jaden gives a wide grin and replies, “Sorry, but my Elemental Hero Neos is very much real! And more legal than your Field Spell!” Jaden then calls out, “Now, back to my Shaman! Thanks to its special ability, I can sacrifice one monster on your side of the field and bring another back from your graveyard! So, I send your Cosmo Queen to the graveyard to bring back your Red-Eyes Black Chick!”
 
Jadeite shouts out, stunned, “No!” Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman then glows with a bright light, Cosmo Queen is surrounded in a yellow light as it is sent to the graveyard, and Red-Eyes Black Chick (800/500) then comes back to the field in attack mode, but then it's stats increase from 800/500 to 1100/500, thanks to Jadeite's evil Field Spell.
 
Syrus exclaims, excitedly, “Way to play, J!”
 
Tyranno says, amazed, “He outmaneuvered the enemy general like he was nothing! Excellent job, Sarge!”
 
Jadeite thinks, stunned, “That's impossible! He could I, a general of the Negaverse, be losing this card game to a human brat?!”
 
Jaden calls out, “Shaman, destroy his Chick with Spirit Staff!” Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman leaps into the air, dives down on Red-Eyes Black Chick, and the chick version of Red-Eyes Black Dragon gives a child-like roar as it is destroyed by one swing of Necroid Shaman's staff, costing Jadeite 800 life-points. Jadeite's body then glows a bright violet aura and he yells out in pain as his own energy is drained from him. He holds his chest in pain and Jaden says, with a smile, “Ouch. I guess that this Field Spell works both ways.”
 
Sailor Libra, with an annoyed tone, says, “Well, I think that Jadeite just got what he deserved.”
 
Jadeite looks at Jaden, angrily, and exclaims, in the same angry tone, “You will pay for that, boy! Mark my words!”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, with a smile, “I'm not sure about that, Jadeite. Because if you hadn't noticed, you don't have any more monsters.” Jaden then commands, “Neos, direct attack! Cosmic Crush!” Elemental Hero Neos speeds off to Jadeite for a direct attack on his life-points.
 
Sailor Jupiter calls out, excitedly, “All right! If this attack succeeds, Jadeite is finished!”
 
Jadeite roars out, serious tone in his voice, “Wrong! I play my trap! Draining Shield!” Jadeite's face-down card is revealed to be Draining Shield and Neos' attack is blocked by a shield of energy right in front of the evil Negaverse general.
 
Syrus exclaims, shocked, “What?! He has a Draining Shield, too!”
 
Jadeite replies, with an evil grin, “Right, you little blue haired freak! And thanks to this, this pathetic creature's attack is stopped! Plus, his attack points are added to my life-points! So, too bad, kid, but it looks like I outsmarted you!” Neos' attack is negated and Jadeite's life-points increase by 2500.
 
Jaden, however, still gives his usual wide grin and says, in his cheerful tone, “Nice counter, Jadeite. Couldn't done it better myself.”
 
Jadeite asks, perplexed, “What is wrong problem, kid? Don't you know that this duel has your life on the line here?”
 
Jaden states, shrugging his shoulders, “Yeah, I do. So?”
 
Jadeite says, with a wide dark grin, “I'm impressed. Either you must be really brave or really dense to not be afraid when your life is on the line.”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, his smile not disappearing or wavering at all along with his confident tone, “Well, this isn't my first duel that my life was on the line, Jadeite. In fact, back in my first year in school, I had to save the world from the Three Sacred Beast cards.”
 
Jadeite exclaims, stunned, “You?! You were the one that stopped those three almighty beasts from destroying the world one year ago?!” Jadeite thinks in his mind, stunned, “By the pits of the Negaverse, this can't be possible! I'm facing the duelist that stopped those three almighty creatures of destruction?! This `boy' defeated three of the most deadly creatures of the Shadow Games other than the Three Egyptian God Cards?!” This information makes Jadeite more nervous since he well knows about the Shadow Games, the God Cards, and the Sacred Beasts as well since the Negaverse was well-informed about the dark powers within the Earth sphere before Beryl and Metallia were killed by Sailor Moon and the Inner Sailor Scouts.
 
Jaden replies, his tone never wavering, “Yep! That's me. You see, the Sailor Scouts are the only one that had to deal with life-threatening situation, evil villains, and world destroying powers, but I don't let anything like that get to me. I live for challenges! I duel to improve my skills and the big reason: Just to have fun!” Jaden's grin becomes even more filled with confident, if that was even possible, and he exclaims, confidently, “And with a duel like this, who can't get excited?! Now, watch out, Jadeite, because I'm really getting my game on!” Jaden puts his final two cards in the spell/trap slots and declares, “I end my turn with two face-downs! Your move, Jadeite!”
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 4400
Jadeite: 4100
 
Jadeite's `attitude' turns from confidence to nervousness when he sees Jaden's eyes, filled with confidence and excitement and without a hint of fear, and he thinks, “In the name of Metallia, what kind of being is this `Jaden Yuki'?! His very life and these three sailor brats' lives are on the line and he isn't the least bit afraid! In fact, he is actually ENJOYING himself with this challenge without a hint of fear of anything!” A bead of sweat goes down the left side of his face and everyone else, expect for Jaden, who was focused on the duel, noticed this.
 
Sailor Venus says, in a low tone and amazed, “Is it me or is Jadeite getting nervous?”
 
Tuxedo Mask replies, in a low tone, “It isn't you, Mina. When Jadeite saw that Jaden isn't afraid of him or this duel . . . Actually, when he say that Jaden was enjoying the duel and the challenge that it brought even through Jaden knew it was life-threatening, Jadeite is the one starting to become afraid . . . of Jaden.”
 
Sailor Neptune is surprised by this and asks Sailor Uranus, in a low tone, “Amara, is this true?”
 
Sailor Uranus nods her head and replies, in a low and serious tone, “That's right, Michelle. Jadeite must have been use to have his opponent by afraid of him or the evil challenge along with his mind-games he brought with them, but now, that he has met someone that's not afraid of him, his challenge, or his mind-games. In fact, actually enjoying the challenge, Jadeite's confidence is shaken knowing that he can't bully or intimidate Jaden.”
 
Sailor Neptune says, with her usual smile, “I've got to say that I'm impressed. I never expect any regular human to stand up to someone like Jadeite without any hint of fear and shake him up as well.”
 
Sailor Pluto thinks in her mind, “That would be true, Michelle . . . If Jaden was just a regular human being. He is much more and this is another test of his abilities as well as the next step to his `awakening'.”
 
Luna then says, worriedly, “However, I'm not sure that Jaden's confidence will be enough to beat someone like Jadeite. He is ruthless, back-stabbing, and deadly if you underestimate him. He isn't one of the generals of the Negaverse for nothing.”
 
Hyperion tells Luna, “However, Luna, you are going to have to believe in him. The fate of your princess lies in his hands.”
 
Jadeite draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and exclaims, “I play Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two more cards from my deck!” Jadeite draws two more cards from his deck, grins widely when he sees them, and declares, “Yes, I've just gotten what I needed!”
 
Atticus says, plainly, “Uh oh. That can't be good.”
 
Jadeite puts one card in the spell/trap slots and states, “First, I play this! Future Fusion! By sending some Fusion Material Monsters from my deck to the graveyard, I can summon a Fusion Monster right away!” Jadeite goes through his deck, takes out five cards, displays one Tyrant Dragon (2900/2400) monster card, one Meteor Dragon (1800/2000) card, one Luster Dragon #2 (2400/1500) monster card, one Seiryu (2500/2000), and one Mirage Dragon (1600/600), and calls out, “And I choose to fuse all five of these dragons together!”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Bastion exclaims, “Five dragons?! Oh no! This can mean only one thing!” Jadeite discards the five dragon monster cards to the graveyard, their images appear on the field before going into a fusion vortex, Jadeite takes one fusion monster card from his fusion deck, and puts it on his duel disk.
 
Jadeite calls out, with an evil grin, “Now, meet the creature of your demise! My almighty Five Headed Dragon!” With a huge explosion, Five Headed Dragon (5000/5000) appears on the field behind Jadeite and his throne in attack mode. Jadeite then shouts out, “And plus, thanks to my field spell, he gets even more power!” Five Headed Dragon's stats increase from 5000/5000 to 5300/5000, thanks to Jadeite's field spell and it roars with a violet aura surrounding him.
 
Syrus exclaims, shocked, “Oh man! That's one powerful monster!”
 
Bastion nods his head and says, “Yes, this will present quite a challenge for Jaden. Not only is that dragon powerful, it can't be damaged by anything other than a Light attribute monster. However, Jaden has one turn to find a way to stop it since that dragon can't attack, yet.”
 
Atticus says, “Yeah, since Jadeite used Future Fusion to summon that dragon, it can't attack until next turn.”
 
Jadeite then declares, as he puts another card in the spell/trap slots, “Wrong! Now, I play my Quick Attack spell card! This card allows my fusion monster to attack the same turn that it is formed!”
 
Everyone gives another set of gasps and Bastion states, seriously, “This isn't good. That spell negates Future Fusion's effect and Jaden is venerable since his monsters are in attack mode!”
 
Jadeite roars out, “Now, it is time for you to learn fear, kid! Five Headed Dragon, destroy his Necroid Shaman with Five Headed Elemental Flame!” Five Headed Dragon fires five energy beams from its five heads right Jaden's Necroid Shaman.
 
Syrus calls out, shocked, “Jaden!”
 
Jaden shouts out, “I reveal my trap! My Elemental Recharge!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be the Elemental Recharge trap card and Jaden shouts out, “With this sweet card, I gain one thousand life-points for every Elemental Hero on the field and since I've got two, I gain two thousand life-points!” The two Elemental Hero glow as Jaden's life-points increase by 2000.
 
Jadeite yells out, confidently, “But that doesn't stop my monster's attack and when it goes, so does a portion of your energy!” Five Headed Dragon's attack slams into Jaden's Necroid Shaman, causing him to be destroyed in a massive explosion, and Jaden screams out in pain as he loses precious energy from his body as his life-points drop by 3400 points.
 
Jaden clutches his chest in pain and Atticus calls out, worriedly, “Hey, Jaden, are you okay?!”
 
Jaden replies, with a nervous version of his face on his lips, “Yeah . . . never . . . *groan* . . . better.”
 
Jadeite puts one card in the spell/trap slots and states, “You don't look that way to me kid.”
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 3000
Jadeite: 4100
 
Jaden thinks in his mind, “Boy! That was sure close! That wouldn't have ended the duel, but that attack would have left me pretty low on life-points! Good thing that I found this copy of Aster's trap card in a booster pack one day and decided to add it to my deck.” Jaden draws one card from his deck and calls out, “My move!” Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed! I draw two more cards from my deck!” Jaden draws two more cards from his deck, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and shouts out, “Next, I play my Monster Reborn! So, come on back, Bladedge!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Bladedge (2600/1800) comes back to the field in attack besides Neos.
 
Jadeite says, in a plain tone, “That was pointless. He can't match my dragon's power and plus, only a Light monster can defeat him.”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, with his typical grin, “We'll see about that, Jadeite.” Jaden puts another card in the spell/trap slots and shouts out, “Next, I play my Hero Draw spell card! For every Elemental Hero on the field, I get two cards! Since I've got two heroes, I get four cards from my deck!” Jaden draws four cards from his deck, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play my Gift of the Martyr! Next, I sacrifice my Bladedge and his attack points get transferred to Elemental Hero Neos!” Elemental Hero Bladedge vanishes off the field, turning into pixels of light that transfer into Elemental Hero Neos, and Elemental Hero Neos glows as its stats increase from 2500/2000 to 5100/2000! Jaden calls out, “Finally, I reveal my face-down! H-Heated Heart!” Jaden's other face-down card is the H-Heated Heart spell card and Jaden states, “Thanks to this card, my Elemental Hero Neos gains five hundred extra attack points!” Elemental Hero Neos' stats gains 5100/2000 to 5600/2000!
 
Tyranno exclaims, excitedly, “All right! Now, his soldier is stronger than that rat's overgrown lizard!”
 
Jaden then calls out, with a smile, “Not only that, Neos is a Light attribute monster, so, you know what that means, Jadeite?!” Jadeite becomes a bit nervous, knowing EXACTLY what it means. Jaden then commands, “Neos, destroy his dragon with Cosmic Crush!” Elemental Hero Neos leaps high into the air as he moves towards Five Headed Dragon and with one powerful karate chop down half of the way of Five-Headed Dragon's body, he cuts the dragon in half, which explodes above. He screams out in shock and grimaces in pain as a small portion of his energy is drained with the 300 of his life-points.
 
Syrus exclaims, excitedly, “Way to go, J! You turned that lizard inside out!”
 
Jaden then puts another card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon Elemental Hero Burstinatrix in defense mode!” Besides Neos, Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) comes to the field in defense mode. Jaden puts two cards into the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Finally, I'll end my turn with two more face-downs! Your move, Jadeite!” Elemental Hero Neos' stats then return from 5600/2000 to 2500/2000!
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 3000
Jadeite: 3800
 
Jadeite's anger reaches the boiling point and he thinks, “I . . . will not lose to this human brat! I am Jadeite, one of the great generals of the Negaverse! I will not be turned into a laughing stock by some dueling brat! HE WILL PAY FOR THIS INSULT TO ME!!!” Jadeite's draws one card from his deck and exclaims, angrily, “You will pay for this boy! Mark my words! Jadeite looks at the card, puts the card into the spell/trap slots, and exclaims, “Now, I play my Card of Demise! I draw from my deck until I have five cards in my hand, but in five turns, I lose all of the cards in my hand! But don't worry, you will be dead before then.” Jadeite then draws four more cards from his deck, gives a wide evil grin when he sees them, and the our heroes and heroines to get a bit worried.
 
Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, “I don't like that look on his lips. This could only mean that he has gotten what he needed.
 
Jadeite tells Jaden, with wicked smile on his lips, “And it looks like I'm right. This is your final turn, boy.”
 
Blair states, surprised, “No way! He has got to be bluffing!”
 
Bastion tells Blair, “He wouldn't say that if he wasn't confident of total victory, Blair. It can only mean one thing. He has got the cards to possibly end this duel during this turn.”
 
Jadeite puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “First, I play my Monster Reincarnation! I sacrifice one card from my hand to bring one monster card back to my hand.” Jadeite sends his Attachment Dragon (100/100) to his graveyard and another card comes back from his graveyard pile. Jadeite takes it into his hands, displays it to be his Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) card, and Jadeite says, sarcastically, “And would look at that. My Darkness Dragon is back.”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “Why did you bring that back? You need to sacrifice a Red-Eyes Black Dragon on the field to summon it.” Jaden then realizes why and states, “Unless . . .”
 
Jadeite replies, with venom in his tone, “Oh, yes, brat, you forgot about my field spell. And now, I use it to summon one Youma Token to the field!” Soon after, one Youma Token (1000/0) appears in front of him and Jadeite exclaims, “Next, I sacrifice him to summon my Red-Eyes Black Dragon as my token counts as two sacrifices instead of one since I'm summoning a Dark monster!” The Youma Token gives an unearth screech as it is sacrificed and Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Jadeite then calls out, “Then I reveal my face-down card! Inferno Fire Blast!” Jadeite's face-down is revealed to be the Inferno Fire Blast spell card.
 
Atticus yells out, worriedly, “That's not good! That card makes him unable to attack with his Red-Eyes Black Dragon this turn, but Jaden loses life-points to Red-Eyes Black Dragon's attack points! And that's twenty-four hundred!” All of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock from Atticus' words.
 
Jadeite roars out, “Now, Red-Eyes, seek your revenge! Inferno Fire Blast!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon fires a sphere of dark flame energy from its mouth right at Jaden and he calls out in pain as the sphere hits him causing him to lose energy along with 2400 life-points.
 
Jaden holds his chest in pain and says, weakly, “Well . . . that . . . didn't . . . *groan* . . .tickle.”
 
Jadeite then shouts out, “And now, I sacrifice my Red-Eyes Black Dragon to summon my Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon roars as it is sent the graveyard and when Jadeite puts the card on his duel disk, the ceiling comes dark as Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Jadeite then says, with an evil grin, “As you already know, he gains three hundred attack points for every dragon in my grave! And there are a total of eleven dragons in my grave, giving my dragon thirty-three hundred extra attack points!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon roars out in power as its stats increase from 2400/2000 to 5700/2000! Jadeite then says, with a sly grin, “Plus, my dragon gain three hundred more points from my field spell since it is a Dark monster.” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon's stats then increase from 5700/2000 to 6000/2000!
 
Bastion exclaims, shocked, “Great Scott! Now, it has six thousand attack points! More than enough to end this duel!”
 
Syrus calls out, horrified, “Jaden!”
 
Jadeite shouts out, seriously, “Darkness Dragon, end this! Destroy Alien Freak he calls a `hero' with Inferno Darkfire!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon roars as it fires a beam of dark flame energy right at Elemental Hero Neos.
 
Jaden exclaims, strongly, “Wrong, Jadeite! I activate my trap! Go, Hero Barrier!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be the Hero Barrier trap card and a blue energy field protects Neos from Darkness Dragon's attack. Jaden tells Jadeite, “Thanks to this trap card, since I've got an Elemental Hero on the field, this trap blocks your trap! That's all she wrote pal!”
 
Jadeite calls out, angrily, “I'm not your pal, you little speck!” Jadeite puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “You might have ended my attack, but not my turn! Now, I play my Fissure spell card destroying one monster with the lowest attack points on your side of the field! So, say goodbye to your girlfriend!” Elemental Hero Burstinatrix screams out as she is sent into a deep fissure as she is destroyed.
 
Jaden calls out, horrified, “Burstinatrix!”
 
Jadeite tells Jaden, “She will be the least of your worries when I'm done with you! You might have stopped me now, but next turn, you are dead!”
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 600
Jadeite: 3800
 
Sailor Uranus says, in a plain tone, “This isn't good. He only has six hundred life-points to this jerks thirty-eight hundred. We should have never allowed him to go through with this duel.”
 
Sailor Aries tells Sailor Uranus, “Don't count him out, yet, Amara! I've seen Jaden duel and I know him to make some good comebacks!”
 
Syrus thinks in his mind, worriedly, “Come on, Jaden! You can do it! I know that you can!”
 
Jaden breathes heavily, weakened from the energy drain on his body, and Jadeite says, with a wide evil grin, “Feeling weak boy? Give it up and I promise that I will give you a nice long rest.”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, “Not on your life, Jadeite! Like I always say: Never give up until the last life-points is gone and the last card is played!”
 
Jadeite tells Jaden, not threatened, “You are a fool. You have only six hundred life-points and I have more than six times that. Plus, my Darkness Dragon has got six thousand attack points to your Neos' twenty-five hundred. Even if you switch him to defend your life-points, if I get one good monster in my next turn, you are finished. But think foolish thoughts of victory because this is your last turn.”
 
Jaden looks at his deck, it gives off a glow that he can only see, and Neo-Spacian Glow Moss calls out into his mind, telepathically, “Jaden! Remember, your deck is infused with the power of Life! The power of Neo-Space and the Moon Kingdom flow through your deck! There is always hope! Never give up!”
 
Jaden replies, mentally as he prepares to draw his card, “Don't worry, Glow Moss, I will never give up!” Jaden looks at Jadeite, with confidence and hope in his eyes, which surprises him greatly, and exclaims, as he draws his card, “All right, get your game on!” Jaden looks at his card, gives a wide grin, displays the card to be a spell card with a picture of Queen Serenity holding the Moon Rod in her two hands, and calls out, “Now, I play this! The spell card: Will of the Lunar Queen!”
 
Everyone looks at Jaden in surprise and Tyranno and Jadeite asks at the same time, surprised, “What?!” Just then the card glows with a bright light and an image of Queen Serenity with the Moon Rod in her two hands appears behind Jaden. The hologram of the former Moon Queen points the Moon Rod hologram at Jaden's deck and shoots a beam at it causing Jaden's deck to glow.
 
Jadeite shouts out, stunned, “What in the name of Metallia is that?”
 
Jaden replies, with a smile on his lips, “Sweet, huh? This card costs me half of my life-points, but it allows me to play one spell or trap card from my deck right now!” A card comes out of Jaden's deck, Jaden puts it into his hand, and displays it to be the Contact Soul spell card causing Jaden to shout out, “And I choose my Contact Soul spell! This card allows me to summon one Neo-Spacian from my deck as long as I've got Elemental Hero Neos on the field, but at the end of this turn, I must return all cards from my field to my deck! And now, I summon my Neo-Spacian Glow Moss!” Just then a beam of light comes from Jaden's deck, lands on his duel disk, causing the Neo-Spacian Glow Moss (300/900) monster card to appear on the duel disk, and then Neo-Spacian Glow Moss to come to the field in attack mode.
 
Jadeite exclaims, not threatened, “Ha! That's your big move! That look glowing shrimp can't do anything to me!”
 
Jaden discards his spell card that he used to summon Glow Moss to the graveyard and exclaims, “True, but who said that I was using Glow Moss by himself?” Jaden then calls out, “Fusion Time! Neos combine with Glow Moss!” Elemental Hero Neos and Neo-Spacian Glow Moss leap into the air.
 
Jadeite shouts out, stunned, “What?! You can't do that! You need a Polymerization card for Fusion Summoning!”
 
Jaden replies, in a serious tone, “Wrong, Jadeite! This is Contact Fusion! My Neo-Spacians can fuse with Elemental Hero Neos without a Polymerization card as long as both monsters are on the field!” The two monsters come together, are engulfed in a bright light, the two Fusion Material Monsters are sent back to Jaden's deck, Jaden takes one card from his fusion deck, and put the fusion monster card on his duel disk. Jaden then cries out, “Now, meet my newest hero! Making his GX debut: Elemental Hero Glow Neos!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Glow Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jadeite states, with an evil grin on his lips, “All that work and what do you get? A creature that still can't beat me or my Darkness Dragon.”
 
Jaden calls out, “Don't be so sure, Jadeite! I reveal my trap! Soul Union!” Jaden's final face-down is revealed to be the Soul Union trap card and Jaden declares, “With this card, I can add the attack points of one of my Elemental Heroes in the graveyard with one monster on my side of the field! And I gave my Glow Neos my Bladedge's attack points!” Just then Glow Neos' stats increase from 2500/2000 to 5100/2000, thanks to Jaden's trap card.
 
Jadeite says, sarcastically, “Ha! My dragon is still stronger by nine hundred attack points. You can't win!”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, “Not exactly, Jadeite. My Glow Neos still has his special ability. When he is sent into battle, I can destroy one card on your side of the field and what kind of card that I destroy will determine what Glow Neos will do next. And I can destroy ANY card on your field.”
 
Jadeite gasps and exclaims, knowing what Jaden is implying, “Wait! You can't mean . . .!!”
 
Jaden calls out, “Oh, yes, I do, Jadeite! Glow Neos, destroy his Field Spell! Eliminate Throne of the Negaverse with Signal Blast!” Elemental Hero Glow Neos creates three spheres of energy, one green, one red, and one yellow in his hands, they glow for a few moment before landing on green, and Glow Neos launches right at Jadeite's duel disk. He screams out in shock as the energy spheres slam into his duel disk and his Field Spell shatters into pieces, returning to the field back to its `normal state'.
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, excitedly, “All right! Jaden got rid of Jadeite's creepy field spell!”
 
Jaden tells Jadeite, who is standing on his feet now, “Plus, your Darkness Dragon loses three hundred attack points.” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon stats' decrease from 6000/2000 to 5700/2000!
 
Jadeite tells Jaden, with a sly grin, “Doesn't matter. My dragon is still stronger.”
 
Bastion replies, in a logical tone, “That's right. His Darkness Dragon still has six hundred more attack points than Jaden's Elemental Hero. I hate to say it, my friends, but this isn't looking good.”
 
Syrus says, worriedly, “This isn't good.”
 
Jaden calls out, “No! This is all good, Syi!” Jaden then points to Jadeite and exclaims, “Because when my Glow Neos destroys a spell card, he can bypass Jadeite's dragon and attack him directly!”
 
Jadeite exclaims, stunned since he knows what that means, “What?! This can't be!”
 
Jaden shouts out, with a wide grin, “Oh, but it is, Jadeite! Glow Neos, end this duel! Attack Jadeite's life-points directly with Shining Cosmic Crush!” Glow Neos immediately rushes by Jadeite's Darkness Dragon and slams his glowing right fist into Jadeite's chest causing a huge explosion around him. The evil Negaverse general screams out in disbelief and shock as he loses 5100 life-points, he falls to his knees, dropping four GX medals from his uniform, and the duel ends immediately.
 
Final Score:
Jaden: 300
Jadeite: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the final two holograms and Tuxedo Mask and all of the Sailor Scouts, expect for Aries and Libra, couldn't believe what they just saw.
 
Syrus exclaims, excitedly, “Awesome! He did it!”
 
Sailor Jupiter states, amazed, “I can't believe it! Jaden just defeated a Negaverse general!”
 
Atticus says, with a wide grin, “I'm not too surprised. He never ceases to amaze me.” Just then the vines unwrap from Serena, Ami, and Rei causing Serena and Ami to drop into the ground and Rei to drop, surprisingly, into Aster Phoenix's waiting arms.
 
Sailor Aries exclaims, “Aster, when did you get here?!”
 
Aster replies, calmly, “Oh, just some time ago. I've got to say that I shouldn't be surprised that Jaden would fight against a super-villain for people that he considers friends and I'm not surprised that he won.” All of our heroes and heroines, minus, Tyranno, Syrus, and Jaden, rush over to Aster and the three fallen heroines with Tuxedo Mask putting Serena into his arms and Bastion putting Ami into his arms.
 
Tuxedo Mask calls to Serena, worriedly, “Serena, are you okay? Serena, please answer me.”
 
Serena opens her eyes weakly, looks at Tuxedo Mask, and says, weakly, “Darien . . .?”
 
Tuxedo Mask replies, with a smile on his lips, “Thank god. I wouldn't know what I do without you.” Tuxedo Mask gently embraces Serena and the two of them lock lips for a passionate kiss. Sailor Mini-Moon is also happy, shedding some tears of happiness, not because her own existence is safe, but because her future mom is okay.
 
Bastion asks Ami, worriedly, “Ami, are you okay?”
 
Sailor Saturn exclaims, worriedly, “Ami-chan!”
 
Ami opens her eyes to look at Bastion and Sailor Saturn and says, “Hotaru-chan? Bastion-senpai?”
 
Bastion smiles and says, “Good, you are okay. I'm glad.” Ami then quickly realizes she was in Bastion's arms and she blushes in embarrassment. On the meanwhile, Rei notices that she was in Aster's arms and blushes, but she quickly regains her composer.
 
Rei then asks, seriously, “Could you please let me down?”
 
Aster says, with his sly tone, “Is that anyway to thank me?”
 
Rei replies, in her usual tone, “I didn't ask you to catch me.”
 
Aster allows Rei to stand on her own two feet and replies, in his sarcastic and not serious tone, “No, but how could I let a girl like you fall to ground? A strong and pretty girl that fights for justice like me deserves a little help once in a while.” Rei blushes three shades of red from Aster's remark and then Aster's expression becomes his typical serious look when he looks to see Jaden walking over towards Jadeite. Aster says, in his serious tone, “It looks like Jaden has decided to go over to your friend there.”
 
When Rei looks to see this, Rei exclaims, shocked, “Hey, Jaden, what do you think that you are doing?! He's dangerous!” However, Jaden ignores Rei, goes over to Jadeite, who was on his hands and knees, shocked by his defeated by Jaden's hands and cards.
 
Jadeite thinks in his mind, “How can this be possible?! Me, a great general of the Negaverse, beaten by a human boy! But how did he get his hands on those monsters?! Those Neo-Spacians?! I heard about those monsters from the tales within the Negaverse. They were just legend and myth . . . until now. And where did he get that card? The card filled with the power from the spirit of the Moon Queen?!” Jadeite then looks up to see Jaden picking up the four GX medals that Jadeite dropped at the end of the duel.
 
Jaden then says, in his classic smile, “And that's game, Jadeite! You know, you would be a great duelist if you were into this `take over the world' business like Sartorius. Those were some pretty sweet moves that you made out there.”
 
Jadeite thinks in his mind, “Those eyes! They bare no malice or hatred towards me . . . and I was his enemy! I tried to take his life, the life of that Moon Princess and her two friends, and made him suffer like nothing else and yet, he bares no hate, anger, or malice! Only respect for his fallen foe! He isn't like any other human that I ever seen before . . . His purity can only be match by . . .” Just then the image of the prince that looks like Jaden expect with silver hair and a golden crescent moon sigil on his forehead wearing a black version of Prince Endymon's `royal clothes' and a silver version of Prince Endymon's armor appears in Jadeite's mind. Jadeite's eyes widen in shock and he thinks, angrily, “That's it! There's no other explanation for it! It's him!” Jadeite then roars out, in pure anger, “YOU!!” Jaden's eyes widen in shock as Jadeite grabs him by the throat and lifts him into the air by his neck.
 
Everyone else gasps in shock and Syrus, Bastion, Tyranno, Blair, and Atticus call out in shock and unison, “Jaden!” As Jadeite's grip tightens around Jaden's neck, he puts both hands on Jaden's neck, tightening his grip on him. Jaden put his hands on Jadeite's hands, trying to break free or at least weaken the grip on his neck, but with his super-strength, Jadeite's grip remains strong and Jaden can barely breathe.
 
Jadeite roars out, in pure anger, “I've had enough of these insults! First, the Moon Queen . . . then her bratty daughter . . . and now, YOU!!! Mark my words, you and the Moon Queen will pay for this insult!” Jadeite then asks Jaden, in an angered tone, “What I don't get is why you used your powers to defeat me?! If you used your power, you could have struck me down with ease! Why did you use your great powers?!”
 
Tuxedo Mask asks, perplexed, “What does Jadeite mean? What does he mean by `Jaden's great power'?”
 
Sailor Pluto becomes nervous, through she doesn't show it, and thinks, nervously, “By the goddess Selene, Jadeite knows the truth about Jaden Yuki! With his true powers still dormant, he can't defend himself, much less beat him! We need to save him!”
 
Jaden chokes out, perplexed, “What . . . are you . . . talking . . . about . . .?”
 
Jadeite asks, surprised, “You don't know?” Jadeite's grin becomes wide and full of evil and says, excitedly, “So, the Moon Queen didn't tell you?! How foolish of her!” Jadeite thinks in his mind, excitedly, “That idiot whore did me a great favor! By not telling him the truth about his power, I can claim it for myself! Queen Serenity will roll in her grave when she sees me take his precious power and then his life!”
 
Blair calls out, seriously, “Let him go!”
 
Jadeite puts Jaden in front of him as a shield and exclaims, “Watch it, sailor brats! Make one move and I will slit his throat! And he is my shield if you attack!”
 
Sailor Uranus roars out, angrily, “Coward!”
 
Jadeite replies, in an evil sly tone, “Thank you.” Jadeite says, with an evil grin, “Now, `Mr. Yuki', we have some business to attend to. Keep those worthless medals. I will claim a greater prize! Your power!” Jaden then screams out in pain as Jadeite begins to drain his energy from his body. Jadeite exclaims, in a triumphant tone, “Soon, when your power is mine, I will easily kill those sailor brats and gain the Silver Crystal! I will rebuild the Negaverse, get rid of that pathetic `prophet', Sartorius, and his little Society of Light, and the whole world will belong to me and the Negaverse! This is a dream come true! I never thought in my wildest dreams I would you of all people as some low-ranked student in Duel Academy! But this shall be our last meeting `Mr. Yuki'!”
 
Atticus exclaims, “What is he talking about? He sounds like that he met Jaden before!”
 
Tyranno roars out, “That's solider has gone off the deep end, private! We need to stop him before he kills the Sarge!”
 
Sailor Libra calls out, “But what we can do? He's using Jaden as a shield! If we move towards him, he will kill Jaden. And if we attack, he will use Jaden as a shield and our attacks will kill Jaden!”
 
Tuxedo Mask prepares to use his roses, but Jadeite calls out, “Don't even try, tuxedo boy! The instant I see one rose, he dies!” Tuxedo Mask growls in anger as he knew that they were trapped.
 
Jadeite tells Jaden, in a mocking tone while draining his energy, “How does it feel, `Mr. Yuki'? Knowing that your naïve attitude and your pure soul will soon be the cause of the world being covered in eternal darkness. You won't have to worry about it long since I will kill you, but all that you love and all that you care about will soon to be the slaves to the Negaverse and they will suffer a lot more because they will know it. And not be under the mind-control of Sartorius! You've lost everything!” Jadeite cackles in victory, thinking that he has truly won. But then images flow into Jaden's mind, his friends, real and Duel Monster spirit, his adventures, his dreams, and most of all . . . Alexis.
 
Jaden thinks in his mind, in a determined tone, “No! I can't let it end like this! All of my friends . . . The world . . . The whole universe is counting on me! I made a promise to Aquos and the other Neo-Spacians to stop Sartorius and to protect the universe! I made a promise to help the Sailor Soldiers fight Sartorius to protect the Earth and universe! I made a promise to Queen Serenity to protect Serena! And . . . I promised Alexis to save her! I can't let any of them down! I WON'T LET ANY OF THEM DOWN!!” Just then a great power, something that Jaden never seen or felt before, begins to `bubble up' inside of him, and Sailor Aries and Rei feel it causing them to hold their hearts.
 
Sailor Aries exclaims, shocked, “Whoa!”
 
Sailor Libra asks Sailor Aries, “Jasmine, what's wrong?”
 
Sailor Aries replies, unable to comprehend what she felt, “I . . . don't know.” Sailor Aries thinks in her mind, “Whoa! What an incredible surge of power! I never anything like it before . . . and it feels so . . . familiar.” Just then a slight glow comes from Jaden's forehead, but only Jadeite can sees it since he is facing Jaden towards him with Jaden's back towards the others.
 
Jadeite asks, lowly and surprised, “What?”
 
Jaden groans out, “Let . . . me . . . GO!!!” Just then Jaden's body is bathed in rainbow light, Jadeite screams out in pain, and the others are forced to cover their eyes.
 
Jadeite calls out, shocked and in total pain, “THAT POWER . . . THAT POWER . . . !!!” Just then five beams of light head from Jaden's body right into Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto causing their tiaras to vanish, their planetary symbols to appear on their forehead, and they gasp in shock as they feel immense power flow through them.
 
Jupiter Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Saturn Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Uranus Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Neptune Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Pluto Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
For the next two minutes that power and light baths the whole area, Jadeite's whole body begins to smoke as the energy from Jaden begins to react negatively with his negative energy powers, and then that power sends Jadeite flying 30 feet, his body just above the ground, and causing his body to slam into the trees and rocks with a powerful cannon-like sounding shockwave. With that, the light fades away and everyone opens their eyes to see Jaden's unconscious body collapse to the ground with the slight golden glow on his forehead, still not noticed by the others, fade away.
 
Blair, Bastion, Atticus, Syrus, and Tyranno shout out in unison, “Jaden!” The five of them then run over to Jaden's fallen form and Syrus and Tyranno lift Jaden into a sitting position.
 
Syrus asks, worriedly, “Jaden, are you okay?”
 
Tyranno exclaims, “Hey, Sarge, attention!”
 
Atticus checks Jaden's pulse and breathing and replies, “Don't worry, guys. He's just exhausted and drained for some reason.”
 
Sailor Aries' voice booms and she calls out, “And I think I know why! Look!” When the five friends look at Aster, the Sailor Senshi, and Tuxedo Mask, they gasp in shock at what they see. Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto have brand new Sailor Senshi forms.
 
Sailor Jupiter's new Sailor Scout form has her fuku being mainly the same, but now, she has two sets of three white feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one set of feathers on the left side and the other set on the right side, her tiara across her forehead is gone, replaced by the symbol of Jupiter in bright emerald green on her forehead, her lips are strawberry pink in color, her earrings are golden heart jewels with emeralds in the form of the symbol of Jupiter attached below, her choker now has a golden heart jewel and an emerald in the form of the symbol of Jupiter in the center of the choker, she has the exact same shoulder pads as Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads on the shoulder's area of her fuku, her gloves are designed a lot like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have green bands on them, the green heart jewel on the bust area of her fuku has lost its bow and being replaced by four white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, her mini-skirt is triple layered with bright green, strawberry pink, and ruby red as the colors, a golden jewel in the form of the symbol of Jupiter is on the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the pink bow on the rear of the skirt is now designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, she has the same high-heeled boots as in her Super Sailor Senshi form, but now, they have two white angel wings on each heel, and coming out of her back are four white angel wings.
 
Sailor Saturn has her fuku being mainly the same, but now, she has two sets of three white feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one set of feathers on the left side and the other set on the right side, her tiara across her forehead is gone, replaced by the symbol of Saturn in bright violet on her forehead, her lips are dark violet, her earrings are golden heart jewels with bright violet jewels in the form of the symbol of Saturn attached below, her choker now has a golden heart jewel and a dark violet jewel in the form of the symbol of Saturn in the center of the choker, she has the exact same shoulder pads as Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads on the shoulder's area of her fuku, her gloves are designed a lot like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have violet bands on them, the dark violet heart jewel on the bust area of her fuku has lost its bow and being replaced by four white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, her mini-skirt is triple layered with dark violet, dark ruby red, and bright blue as the colors, a golden jewel in the form of the symbol of Saturn is on the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the dark ruby red bow on the rear of the skirt is now designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, she has the same high-heeled boots as in her Super Sailor Senshi form, but now, they have two white angel wings on each heel, and coming out of her back are four white angel wings. In her two hands is her weapon: The Silent Glaive scythe.
 
Sailor Uranus' new Sailor Senshi form has her fuku is mainly the same, but now, she has two sets of three white feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one set of feathers on the left side and the other set on the right side, her tiara across her forehead is gone, replaced by the symbol of Uranus in dark blue on her forehead, her lips are also deep blue, her earrings are golden heart jewels with orange jewels in the form of the symbol of Uranus attached below, her choker now has a golden heart jewel and an orange jewel in the form of the symbol of Uranus in the center of the choker, she has the exact same shoulder pads as Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads on the shoulder's area of her fuku, her gloves are designed a lot like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have dark blue bands on them, the dark blue heart jewel on the bust area of her fuku has lost its bow and being replaced by four white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, her mini-skirt is triple layered with dark blue, aqua-marine blue, and dark violet as the colors, a golden jewel in the form of the symbol of Uranus is on the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the dark blue bow on the rear of the skirt is now designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, she has the same high-heeled boots as in her Super Sailor Senshi form, but now, they have two white angel wings on each heel, and coming out of her back are four white angel wings. Attached to the right side of her mini-skirt is her talisman: The Space Sword.
 
Sailor Neptune's fuku is mainly the same, but now, she has two sets of three white feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one set of feathers on the left side and the other set on the right side, her tiara across her forehead is gone, replaced by the symbol of Neptune in aqua-marine blue on her forehead, her lips are also aqua-marine blue, her earrings are golden heart jewels with aqua-marine blue jewels in the form of the symbol of Neptune attached below, her choker now has a golden heart jewel and an aqua-marine blue jewel in the form of the symbol of Neptune in the center of the choker, she has the exact same shoulder pads as Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads on the shoulder's area of her fuku, her gloves are designed a lot like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have aqua-marine blue bands on them, the aqua-marine blue heart jewel on the bust area of her fuku has lost its bow and being replaced by four white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, her mini-skirt is triple layered with aqua-marine blue, dark blue, and dark violet as the colors, a golden jewel in the form of the symbol of Neptune is on the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the aqua-marine blue bow on the rear of the skirt is now designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, she has the same high-heeled shoes as in her Super Sailor Senshi form, but now, they have two white angel wings on each heel, and coming out of her back are four white angel wings. Attached to the left side of her mini-skirt is her talisman: The Aqua Mirror.
 
Sailor Pluto's fuku is mainly the same, but now, she has two sets of three white feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one set of feathers on the left side and the other set on the right side, her tiara across her forehead is gone, replaced by the symbol of Pluto in dark pink on her forehead, her lips are a sparkling ruby red, her earrings are golden heart jewels with black jewels in the form of the symbol of Pluto attached below, her choker now has a golden heart jewel and a black jewel in the form of the symbol of Pluto in the center of the choker, she has the exact same shoulder pads as Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads on the shoulder's area of her fuku, her gloves are designed a lot like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have black bands on them, the black heart jewel on the bust area of her fuku has lost its bow and being replaced by four white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, her mini-skirt is triple layered with black, bright blue, and dark violet as the colors, a golden jewel in the form of the symbol of Pluto is on the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the dark ruby red bow on the rear of the skirt is now designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, she has the same high-heeled boots as in her Super Sailor Senshi form, but now, they have two white angel wings on each heel, and coming out of her back are four white angel wings. In her two hands is her special weapon as the Guardian of the Gates of Time: The Garnet Rod with the Garnet Orb, her talisman, attached on top of the staff.
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, amazed, “Awesome! Lita-chan, you and the Outers have become Eternal Sailor Senshi!”
 
Syrus asks, perplexed, “When did this happen?”
 
Sailor Jupiter states, perplexed, “This might sound crazy, but I think that Jaden did this.”
 
Sailor Saturn exclaims, “It's true! Jaden-senpai increased our powers to allow us to transform into Eternal Sailor Senshi!”
 
Sailor Aries nods her head and states, “No joke! Jaden was producing a huge amount of power. Something that I never felt before.”
 
Serena, Ami, and Rei were fully healed and reenergized and Ami says, “It was that same power that healed Serena, Rei, and me from whatever injuries that Jadeite's attack inflicted on us.”
 
Rei states, “It was something nothing I felt before.”
 
Sailor Venus yells out, “Hey, where did that ass go to?!”
 
Sailor Aquarius looks into the air and exclaims, pointing into the sky, “Look!” Everyone looks to see Jadeite floating in the sky and vanishing into a portal of darkness that closes behind him when he passes through.
 
Sailor Jupiter yells out, angrily, “Damn it! That bastard got away!”
 
Sailor Uranus then says, plainly, “Well, this changes our mission a bit.”
 
Sailor Neptune asks Sailor Uranus, “What do you mean, Uranus?”
 
Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Neptune, “If Jaden's previously untapped power can do this for all five of us, imagine what Sartorius or Jadeite could do with it?”
 
Sailor Neptune says, with a plain tone, “That's a good point, Amara.”
 
Sailor Uranus says, in her plain tone, “Now, more than ever, Jaden needs to be protected from the negative forces. If anyone gets a hand on him and his power, the whole universe could be in mortal danger.”
 
Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Uranus, “Amara-papa, do you think we can train Jaden to tap and use his power?”
 
Sailor Capricorn replies, plainly, “That might be too dangerous, Sailor Saturn. Until we know what kind of power that Jaden has, it might be dangerous and even fatal for him to try to tap into it until we know what kind of power we are dealing with. All that we know it is strong enough to transform you, your fellow Outers, and Sailor Jupiter from Super to Eternal Sailor Scouts.”
 
Ami says, in her logical tone, “I hate to say it, but that's a good point.”
 
Syrus then asks, “Well, maybe we should tell Jaden about this power. I mean he deserves to know. So, should we tell him?”
 
Sailor Capricorn replies, plainly, “He does have the right to know. The question is: Can he handle the right?”
 
Aster replies, in his usual tone, “If Jaden can defeat one of your former enemies in a duel and fight an enemy with the power to destroy the universe in weird duels, I'm sure that he can handle something small like having a great power inside of him and knowing he is being perused by your enemy for that power.”
 
Atticus says, with a chuckle, “In fact, Jaden might like this. He might like to challenge Jadeite to a rematch.”
 
Syrus says, with a smile, “That's Jaden for you.” However, Syrus thinks in his mind, looking over his best friend worriedly, “Oh, great! First, Sartorius and his freaky society brainwash Chazz and Alexis along with a good portion of our school in a plot to destroy the universe! Next, we need the Sailor Scouts and had to save two of their friends from Sartorius! And now, one of the Sailor Scout's old enemies comes back for revenge and now wants Jaden for some kind of power that could help him take over the universe! Could this be the reason that Sartorius wants Jaden too? Oh, man, J, what have you gotten yourself into now?” As our heroes and heroines gather over the fallen and temporary unconscious Jaden, what they didn't know is that some distance away, Alexis Rhodes is looking down at all of them. She has been there since the whole thing started and she was shocked to see Jaden's power in action, but she felt more worried for Jaden since she had her hand over her heart with a solemn expression in her eyes. Alexis extends her right hand towards Jaden, as if trying to reach out for him, but she pulls it back, lowers her head, and starts heading back to the `White Dorm', unnoticed by everyone else, expect for Aster, who moves his eyes in Alexis' direction.
 
Aster thinks in his mind, “What is she doing here? And why does she have that sad look on her face?”
 
Rei asks Aster, curiously, “Hey, Aster, is there anything wrong?”
 
Aster focuses on Rei and replies, in a plain tone, “No. Not really.”
 
Rei asks Aster, “Are you sure?”
 
Aster asks Rei, “Why do you seem concerned about me?”
 
Rei tells Aster, “Well, in a way, I've got to admit that we are kind of alike. I know how it feels to lose a parent and since you are helping us, you are one of our friends and so, why can't I be concerned?”
 
Aster tells Rei, “Well, you know that I don't make friends easily. I'm just here that Jaden and all of you can help figure out what's going on with Sartorius and what's he up to.”
 
Rei tells Aster, “If you say so, but if you need someone for help. Just know that I . . . we are here.”
 
For some reason, Aster can't help to give a `real' smile and replies, “I'll think about that.” As our heroes and heroines figure out how to get Jaden back to the Slifer Red dorms for rest, it seems like some kind of bond is forming between our Sailor Senshi of Mars and our welder of our Destiny Heroes.
 
But during this time, Sailor Pluto thinks in her mind, “It seems like Jaden's secret will not remain secret forever. The time for his awakening is close, but it is not that time, yet. Hopefully, his power and his memory won't awaken too soon, but I also pray to Selene that it won't awaken too late either.”
 
(Elsewhere on the island; Sometime that evening)
 
Deep under the Abandoned Dorm, we find Jadeite within the former battlefield of Alexis versus Titan of the Shadow Riders and he uses the dark energies remaining within the area to restore his power.
 
While he continues to heal, he clutches his right hand into a fist and he thinks in his mind, seriously, “He will pay! That boy is going to pay! Now, I know who Jaden Yuki truly is, his power will belong to me! This will allow me to easily get the Silver Crystal from Sailor Moon and revive the Negaverse with me as its king! Then the world will tremble in fear of our power! However, Jaden's power is too powerful for me now, but it remains dormant! I will need to wait until I fully heal and then . . . not even the Sailor Scouts, Moon or Sun Kingdom, will get in my way! I am coming for you, Jaden Yuki! And not even your mother from the ruins of the Moon Kingdom will save you!”
 
Next time in Chapter 7: Pharaohs, Gods, and . . . Actors?!: During the second day of the tournament, we find Jaden becomes more and more important in Sartorius' eyes, but Sartorius isn't sure what Jaden's `true purpose' is in his plans. On the meanwhile, Alexis' loyalties to the Society of Light become weaker and weaker as she thinks about herself and Jaden. But during this time, members of the Society of Light kidnap Tea and force Atem into an early morning duel against a white duelist that studied his and Yugi's deck from ten years ago and knows a lot about the cards and strategies that the Pharaoh and Yugi used during their `day'. However, the reborn Pharaoh has improved his deck over his time in Duel Academy and he is able to give his opponent a run for his money. When he summons one of his three Egyptian God Cards, you might know what the result will be. However, in the middle of the day, we find all of our heroes and heroines planning their strategy against the Society of Light since learning of Sartorius' victory in gaining control of the Misgarth brainwashing satellite from Prince Ojin. But their plans are cut short when they see a mysterious pillar of flames in the sky and Atem's deck acting very strangely. They soon find out the situation when Pegasus and Jaden's old friend, Chumley Huffington, arrive to inform them that one of Pegasus' card designers have gone rogue and stole a perfect copy of the Winged Dragon of Ra card that Atem holds in his deck used for research purposes. Chumley, in agreement with Serena, Pluto, and the others Sailor Senshi, learn about the situation on the island with our heroes and heroines from Juuban and their Zodiac counterparts and you've got to know that Chumley is going to be far from impressed. When Jaden heads out with a Sailor Senshi escort, for his protection from Sartorius and Jadeite, how is still `on the loose', Chumley gives Jaden a new Field Spell. Franz, the card designer that took the Ra copy, arrives, Jaden challenges him to a duel. However, Jaden, along with Pegasus and his friends, would learn that Franz developed a card that allowed the rogue card designer to control the Egyptian God Monster, pushing Jaden to the wall. But when Jaden draws Chumley's new Field Spell card, things might turn around for him if he plays his cards right. On the meanwhile, Serena finds herself facing a pro duelist by the name of Orlando, a former stage actor turned duelist, and while her opponent's dueling deck might be themed on the theater and acting, Orlando's powerful dueling strategy is no `act'! However, Serena holds her own with her Cosmic Heroes, Elemental Heroes, and Neo-Spacians by her side, but can she beat a pro duelist? Also, the truth about Jaden's power and `secret' is edging ever closer to be revealed, but what kind of power does Jaden hold? And what is the secret that Jaden holds within him only Sailor Pluto and Atem seem to know about? Events start to accelerate on the next Destiny Stars!
 
Well, here it is! The next chapter in this saga! Sorry about the lack of Atem and his `crew' in this chapter, but don't worry. As stated in the next chapter, they are going to be `returning' to the story with Atem's first duel in my story! Anyway, what did you think of Lita's, Mina's, and Rini's `mini-duels' and a look into their decks? What about the reappearance of Jadeite? And finally, the duel between Jaden and Jadeite? Personally, in my mind, Jaden is the only person in the Yu-Gi-Oh GX crew who would be brave and `crazy' enough to duel against an evil super-power general of the Negaverse. How did you like the chapter? Please read and review! Because your reviews make this and all of my other stories keep on going! I will read your reviews as soon as I can and catch on the flip-side gang! Peace out! Later and best wishes to all of you!