Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Atticus Rhodes: Diary of a Dueling Surfing Boy ❯ Entries One to Twenty-Three ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice: Hi! I know all of you wanted the next chapter of Love: A Sincere Heart, but don't worry, it should be posted really soon! It's just that I had the impulse to do this story while I was typing the next chapter of L: ASH. I hope you guys like this story!
 
Disclaimer: Seto's Nice Girl does not own YGO GX.
 
On with the fic!
 
 
 
 
Atticus Rhodes: Diary of Dueling Surfer Boy
 
 
Entry One:
 
Alright! I'm finally in Duel Academy! This is super special awesome! Here I come fame, fortune, all the food I can eat!
 
Entry Two:
 
And the girls! Let's not forget them! I wonder if the girls are hot here?
 
Entry Three:
 
Man, those dorms over there are crappy looking. A rest stop in the middle of the desert looks better than that place. It looks like there're wild animals living in that thing.
 
Entry Four:
 
What if I have to stay there? NOOOOOOO! The girls won't like me if stayed in that thing!
 
Entry Five:
 
Holy Crap! A giant kola bear just came out of that dorm! I was right! Animals do live in there!
 
Entry Six:
 
Oh, wait. That's a person. A very fat person.
 
Entry Seven:
Cool! I got my uniform! But wait, why is it white?
 
Entry Eight
 
“We're really sorry Mr. Rhodes, but because of your height and your waist size we had to give you one of the three white ones we had. Are you okay with this?”
 
Sure! I fine with it! It makes me stand out more! But, what dorm am I in?
 
Can't you tell? Obelisk Blue of course!
 
Entry Nine
 
I'm in the lowest dorm?! How!?
 
Lowest dorm? Obelisk Blue is the head dorm. You are at the top of the class!
 
But something doesn't add up here. If the schools dorms are defined by the three Egyptian God Cards, then why is Obelisk the top dorm? Shouldn't it be the lowest, and then Slifer, and Ra at the top? After all, Slifer, in means of power and ability, is stronger than Obelisk, right?
 
Don't ask me, I just work here.
 
Then who do I ask?
 
Seto Kaiba.
 
Figures.
 
Entry Ten
 
Man, this Sheppard guy is so boring. His head is so shiny that it looks it can blind people. He needs to wear a wig or something.
 
Entry Eleven
 
Finally I can go see what my dorm looks like! I hope it's not too crappy.
 
Entry Twelve
 
Good God! That's not a dorm, it a freakin' mansion!
 
Entry Thirteen
 
I must've died and gone to heaven. I just found out that all the girls in the school are in Obelisk Blue! Thank you Seto Kaiba! Thank you! Time to make my self known to all of those sexy mamas!
 
Entry Fourteen
 
Hey there's a cute blond over there! Hey there sweet thing, I'm going to go surfing. Wanna watch?
 
Entry Fifteen
 
Oh-My God! That's a dude!
 
Entry Sixteen
 
Or is it a woman? Or some sort of decaying corpse?
 
Entry Seventeen
 
I just flirted with the head of the boy's dorm Dr. Crowler. Or is it Ms. Crowler? Any way, I feel unclean. And very sick. Maybe I need to take a shower or two.
 
Entry Eighteen
 
Or fifty. Yeah fifty is a good number.
 
Entry Nineteen
 
It's my next door neighbor and my best friend Zane! He's sitting all by himself and he looks bored. Oh, wait, I forgot. He always looks that way. I'm gonna go a talk to him! And give him a big hug!
 
Entry Twenty
 
Hi Zane! How it- oopff!
 
“How dare you talk to the Kaiser so casually, like you know him!?”
 
But I do know him! He's my best friend!
 
“Yeah right, first year, you and everyone else in this whole school. Now we are going to show you what happens to those who don't respect the Kaiser!”
 
Help!! I'm going to get raped by Zane's soulless fan boys!! Somebody please! I'm too young to get a human booster shot!
 
Entry Twenty-One
“What you idiots doing?”
 
Zane! I knew you would come and help me!
 
“This first year here, claims to be your best friend. We were just going to punish him for lying.”
 
“He is my best friend, you nitwits.”
 
“He is?”
 
“Yes. Now let him go before you regret it.”
 
Aha! In your face! I bet you feel stupid now, huh? Shoo, you soulless fan boys. Now go cry and run home to yo mama!
 
“Atticus?”
 
Yes, Zane, my bestest friend in the entire world?
 
“Shut up before I have, as you called them, my soulless fan boys, come back and give that human booster shot you where screaming about earlier.”
 
I said that? You must've heard wrong.
 
Oh yeah? I also saw you flirt with Dr. Crowler.”
 
You don't have proof.
 
“I took pictures with my camera phone and I will send this back to Alexis so she can laugh her head off at you. It's just a little payback for all of the embarrassing thingsyou did to me when we were young.”
 
Damn you, Zane. Damn. You.
 
Entry Twenty-Two
 
Well, today was eventful. And now I will finally get to relax in the Blue Dorms' baths. Now, it just me, myself and Oh…my… It's Dr. Crowler!
 
And he or she is naked!
 
Entry Twenty-Three
 
My retinas! My retinas! They burn! I'm blind!
 
On an other note. Wow, Dr. Crowler is a guy!