Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Cindy's first week at the academy ❯ 05 - Friday, dead then alive ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

05 - Thursday, dead then alive
 
It was the next day but there was no school. It was because there was work being done to the road. Cindy and jaden were talking up near the volcano. They sat near the top. “You think it's true that monsters live in the volcano?” Cindy asked him. “No, it's just some superstition to get us to keep away from it.” he replied smartly. But then a monster came up behind them and blew fire on them. Cindy's Millenium Heart began to glow and DMG appeard and defended them with a strong magic shield. “Nothing will happen to you!”she said sharply as she started to beat the monster up. “Is that a Dark Magician Girl?” mumbled jaden. “Yep, she's my Duel Spirit.” Cindy said. Jaden looked at her gobsmaked. At first they didn't notice that DMG got hit and dissapeared. Cindy wished she and Jaden could also dissapear like that, this looked like the end. But then, as the monster blew fire, Jaden jumped in front and took the hit. “JADEN!!! YOU IDIOT!!!” Cindy called out to him as the monster vanished and Jaden fell to the ground. He did not even move, all was still. “You bumble head...” Cindy said under her breath. She looked at him to see no signs of life. He was dead. Cindy tryed to use the Millenium Heart to heal him, it worked. “What?” Jaden said cocking an eyebrow and looking to her. “You saved me, so I should save you.” Cindy said proudly. Jaden gave her a smile and she helped him up (because falling over dead hurt his left leg). They went back to the dorm and never went near the volcano unless they had their decks ever again.