Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Duelist's Love ❯ Chapter Five: Last Night of the Single Life ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ETERNAL DUELLIST'S LOVE
 
ML: OK… chapter five… Now, for the disclaimer: I don't own YGO GX, as Kazuki Takahashi does, but I own all original characters.
 
Atticus: As for what happened last time was that Jaden and Alexis finally found out who sent the fake wedding gift notifications: Harrington and Blair. Harrington challenges Jaden and Alexis to a tag duel, and they handily whip both his butt, and Blair's!
 
ML: I guess that's pretty much it. HERE'S CHAPTER FIVE!
 
 
Chapter Five: Last Night of the Single Life
 
(TWO DAYS BEFORE WEDDING)
 
After the whole rehearsal dinner debacle, in which Jaden and Alexis were ambushed by both Harrington and Blair, they had another one at Bastion's to work out the kinks, and it went perfectly without a hitch. Of course, the gang decided to give their Christmas gifts and wedding gifts simultaneously. Meanwhile, the groomsmen and Syrus, who was Jaden's best man, were talking while they were cleaning up the place.
 
“So, what are we gonna do in terms of a bachelor party?” Chumley said.
 
“Hm… Strippers?” Tyranno asked.
 
“I don't know, Tyranno.” Chazz answered. He was there because he had nothing better to do. “I heard Alexis tell Jaden, and I quote, `If you guys EVER hire strippers for your bachelor party, I will personally cut off your balls.'”
 
Bastion and Syrus just put their hands on their groins protectively. “How about just a pub night? Play some pool, poker and darts. At least then we can keep our johnsons with that.” Syrus said.
 
“I could book us a pub.” Chazz replied. “In fact, my uncle Ted owns one downtown. He can close it off to the public, and we can have it to ourselves, and since I know a stripper or two, maybe I can pull some strings.”
 
“We're lucky Jaden is with Alexis right now.” Tyranno said. “Otherwise, we could all be in trouble.” The others nodded as they finished cleaning up, and then, Chazz, Tyranno and Syrus left for the night.
 
Meanwhile, the girls were hanging out at Jaden and Alexis' apartment. While the couple were watching a movie, Mindy then started the conversation.
 
“So girls, what are we gonna do about Alexis' bachelorette party?” She asked.
 
“Hmm… chicks flick night with Chippendale dancers?” Sherri asked.
 
“I'm all for that.” Joann answered.
 
“Count me in.” Erica said. She was Chumley's girlfriend and colleague at Industrial Illusions.
 
“Still… what if the dancers try too hard?” Jasmine asked.
 
“Don't worry… What's the worst that could happen?” Mindy asked. After 30 minutes, the others left while Jaden and Alexis were still on the couch, her head on Jaden's shoulder.
 
(THE NEXT DAY)
 
“Alexis? Where are you?” Jaden asked. He then saw a note.
 
Jaden,
 
I left for some time with the girlfriends. You should remember that it's bad luck
for the bride and groom to be together before the wedding.
 
Sincerely yours,
 
A
 
So Jaden went to the tux store to pick up their tuxes, then Bastion put a blindfold on Jaden. “All right, Jaden… hope you aren't gonna kill us later.” He
Said.
 
“I will if you guys don't take this blindfold off of me!” Jaden replied, as Chazz led them to his uncle's pub. Tyranno, Syrus and Bastion led Jaden in, and
Chazz took the blindfold off. There they were, in the bar, with at least four strippers there. `Note to self: Kill Chazz AFTER the reception.' Jaden thought as he slowly allowed himself to have fun.
 
At the apartment, the girls were watching a movie or two. It was then that Sherri heard a door knock. “I wonder who that could be…” She said, as she went to open the door. She opened it, and there were at least five Chippendale dancers waiting.
 
“So who's the bride?” The lead dancer asked.
 
“That would be our friend, Alexis, over there.” Sherri said, pointing over to where Alexis was. As soon as they approached her, she was starting to blush 10 shades of red.
 
`Oh boy.' Alexis thought, as she allowed herself to immerse in the party atmosphere. `I hope Jaden doesn't mind if I have a little bit of fun…'
 
Meanwhile, the boys were allowing themselves to party with at least one stripper. After Chazz paid both his uncle and the strippers, they led Jaden home.
“Oh boy, I can't believe we got away with this!” Chazz said.
 
“All too easy.” Bastion replied. “Still, it should've been a lot harder.”
 
“Yeah, but with all due respect, Bastion, you aren't the one getting married.” Jaden said as the car approached his apartment.
 
The girls were just finishing up their party when Jaden came knocking. The Chippendales had left already, and Mindy, Sherri, Joann, Erica and Jasmine weren't too far behind. He then opened the door, and saw Alexis, blushing like a ripe tomato.
 
“Let me guess: Sherri hired the entertainment?” Jaden asked.
 
“Yeah. Chazz hired the entertainment for yours?” Alexis asked back.
 
“Yeah.” Jaden answered. The two cleaned up, and went to bed early. After all, their big day was tomorrow.
 
END CHAPTER
 

Well… pretty rushed, but hey, what can I do? I just wanna get to the main event! R&R!