Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Lexie's Duel Academy Adventure ❯ Chapter 1: Wlcome To Duel Academy ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Wow!!! Duel Academy is so big. Hi, I'm Lexie Turner. I am 14 years old and on my way to becoming the greatest duelist in the world. Welcome to Duel Academy. I'm Headmaster Sheppard. All of you are the greatest duelists in the world.
 
Wow, this guy sure can talk on and on. Well, all of you can go to your dorms now. Dang, how did I get in Slifer Red? I wish I was in Obelisk Blue. Their outfits are way better than Slifer Red. Hey you, are you in Slifer Red, too? No duh…! I'm wearing a red outfit.
 
Oh so that's how you know. Well, I'm Jaden Yuki and this is my best friend, Syrus Truesdale. Hi, I'm Lexie Turner. I bet you anything that I'm the only girl in the Slifer dorm. You're not. There's another girl in Slifer Red. What's her name? Ummm…I don't know.
 
Well I'm going to the dorm. See you guys later! Man, look at the Slifer dorm. It doesn't even look like a dorm. Well, I hope my dorm room is better than this. Hello, you must be my dorm room buddy. My name is Stacy Rose. Hi Stacy, I'm Lexie, Lexie Turner.
 
Well, this is my first day of Duel Academy and I'm kind of excited and disappointed at the same time. I wonder what will happen next.
 
Find out what happens on the edition of
Lexie's Duel Academy Adventure