Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Onii-san Dearest ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey all, it's me!
This is my first Yu-Gi-Oh GX fic. It's basically Sho's point of view on his big brother Ryu. I have not watched YGO GX for while, so I'm a little foggy on Ryo's liking of Sho. If this in anyway incorrect, please tell me so that I may take it down and make the changes. Thank you!
Disclaimer: I, in no way, shape or form, own YGO GX or any of its characters. If I did, they would all be my yaoi slaves
On with the fic!

Onii-san Dearest
Onii-san, my onii-san, why do you hate me? I never did anything to warrant your shame of me. I try my best to please you, but you always turn the other way.
I'm a disgrace to you, is that it? You never used to be like this, cold, uncaring, and indifferent. I remember when you used to smile every time you saw me, but now we've grown apart.
Do you know I cry at night, wondering why onii-san hates me? I can name every reason; I'm weak, pathetic, small, and unconfident. You never let me forget that, do you? Just once, I'd like to see you smile again, not turn your head in shame of me.
For a moment, I would like to forget that our parents favour you the most. However, that can never happen, you hate me.
I'm tired of trying to please you, I'm tired of hearing all about you, perfect little onii-san. Hn. Little, yeah right. I will always be shorter than you no matter how much I grow. It gives all the more effect that you look down on me.
You always have and always will look down on me. I don't know if this is your twisted idea of trying to make me better person. I have news for you; it does not work, in fact, quite the opposite.
I cannot say that I hate you, onii-san, because I don't. Other people think I would, but I do not. I can never hate you, no matter how much I try. Because, I still believe that, buried deep down in your heart, you maybe still love and care about me. You could just never show it.
Juudai knows. He understands why I do not hate you. He is such a great friend. He has taught me much about confidence. He's like a brother to me. That's why he's my Aniki. I'm lucky, I have two brothers now, I love you both the same. Moreover, I think I will for a very long time.
Owari

Thanks for reading; I hope you enjoyed it -
Please review!