Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Playing Match Maker ❯ Water Bombs ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Me: My first ever Yu-Gi-Oh! GX fanfiction! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!
 
Vergil: you're such a child!
 
Me: You're just being cranky cause you're not in this fic! Poor Vergy-poo!
 
Vergil: say that again! I dare you!
 
Me: no cause you'd kill me later. Anyways, I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! GX or any of it's characters. You do not even want to imagine if I did….
 
 
Water bombs
 
Chazz has been in love with Alexis right? We all saw the symptoms. From the playing it cool to the blushing red face, and eventually the matchmaker thing with stealing the seven keys to just to gain her attention. However his previous plan didn't do so well and Alexis kind of picture him as a joke now. So now the poor dude is quite depressed, sitting in his crummy room as a Slifer student reading the school's newsletter about the school dance coming up.
 
“She's never going to go with me. Oh well… it could be worse…” said Chazz to himself looking up at his ceiling.
 
Just then the door of his room swung open widely as a boy with bushy brown hair and a Slifer uniform came in.
 
“Hey there Chazz! Why so emo? Come outside! Its summer and Syrus, Chumley, Bastion and I are going to go play with water bombs!” said Jaden. It seems impossible for that guy to ever feel sad or anything.
 
“No thanks! I have better things to do!” he snapped.
 
“Don't be so grumpy! Let's go!” said Jaden not taking no for an answer. He pulled Chazz by the arm and dragged him outside.
 
Outside of the dorm were Syrus and Chumley. Syrus wore aqua swimming trunks, Chumley wore green one and Bastion wore a yellow one. Jaden just took his uniform off to reveal his red swimming trunks. Jaden, Syrus and Chumley began running around laughing and going hyper. Chazz just stood in the corner looking very bored.
 
“What idiots! To think they put me in a dorm like this!” said Chazz out loud.
 
“Still not over that aye Chazzanova?” said an extremely hyper voice from behind. Chazz turned around to see who it was. It was Atticus, he wore his Hawaiian shirt and shorts.
 
“Not you…” said Chazz quietly.
 
“You don't seem happy to see me!” whined Atticus
 
“Cause I'm not!” snapped Chazz.
 
“Don't be silly! Of course you're happy to see me! I helped you gain my sis Alexis' attention!”
 
“Yeah, and now she thinks I'm a psycho like you!”
 
“Excuse em moi!” Said Atticus “I am so deeply wounded by your criticism! I'm like so totally gonna all go emo now-Oh look! Jaden are playing with water bombs!” He ran to join in on the fun.
 
“How immature.” Chazz commented
 
“You got that right.” Said another voice. It was Alexis. She stood next to him.
 
“H-Hi! There Alexis!” greeted Chazz looking quite foolish “what brings you to this side of the school?”
“Well I heard about all this secret water bomb thing from everyone and so I thought I check it out.” She said, “after all, the school did forbid any water bombs.”
 
“Yeah, well Jaden organized it. You know how immature he is.” Replied Chazz
 
“I dunno… I think it's pretty cool. I might join them Infact.”
 
“Well in that case! Lets go!” Chazz said. All of a sudden he likes water bombs now.
 
They all went hyper and Jaden even noticed that Chazz was beaming with joy since Alexis is there too. Then Atticus pulled out of nowhere a super soaker.
 
“Asta La Vista Bebbeh!” he said trying to sound like the terminator.
 
They all tried to gang up on Atticus since he has a super soaker. All of them threw their water bombs at him. Alexis was having so much fun and Chazz saw his chance.
 
“I know! I'll try to throw the hardest water bomb! That way, She'd definitely falls for me!” He thought to himself. As he threw it, He misses and it hit the face of a man with blonde hair, it was Crowler.
 
Then the fun stopped.
 
“Who did this?! Water bombs are forbidden in this school and someone threw it at my face!” yelled Crowler
 
Chazz shook in fear.
 
“That was clearly an accident!” said Jaden
 
“Quiet you Slifer slacker!” he snapped, “whoever did this is going to be excluded from many school activities until the rest of the term!”
 
Chazz gulped.
 
“Was it you Atticus?” Crowler questioned since he's clearly holding a super soaker.
 
“No Mr.…um Mrs.… I mean Dr. Crowler! Please don't, if mama Rhodes finds out, she'll tell Santa and I'll never get that PSP!”
 
“Well then whoever it is admit it!” yelled Crowler “otherwise you're all punished!”
 
Chazz saw Alexis's face. She seems sad and so he was about to confess but Jaden saw the pain Chazz is going through.
 
“I did it.” said Jaden before Chazz could say anything. “So don't punish the others. Syrus would be too scared to and he wouldn't be able to throw that high. Bastion is a straight A student, he'd never even suggested this to begin with. Chumley also couldn't throw that far and Alexis is as you said before a perfect example of an Obelisk blue student. And Atticus has a super soaker, he didn't use any water bombs.”
 
Crowler wasn't satisfied. “Do you have proof you did it?”
 
“Like you said. I'm a Slifer Slacker remember?”
 
“Very well! You're banned from any school activities for the rest of the term! Now all of you! Go back to your own dorms!” he stormed away
 
Atticus, Alexis and Bastion went back to their dorms.
 
“Jaden… I don't know what to say.” Said Chazz.
 
“A `thanks' would be nice.” Jaden smiled “Oh and I'm not doing this for you without anything in return.”
 
“WHAT!” said Chazz, “What do you want from me?!”
 
“I want to be… You're personal matchmaker! And I'm going to hook you up with Alexis!” said Jaden excitedly.
 
This feels all too familiar to Chazz, like de ja vu. Chazz fainted.
 
 
 
Vergil: zzzzz…… Boring.
 
Me: go easy on me! My first chapter usually suck.
 
Vergil: You're not kidding.
 
Me: to proof Vergil wrong please read and Review!
 
Vergil: to make her shut up, please read and review
 
Me: hey!