Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Rack Up The Passion ❯ Interlude Two: Bastion/Mindy ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

RACK UP THE PASSION
 
ML: All righty… here's interlude two, and again, it is soap-opera inspired…
 
Jaden: So… what happened?

ML: Well, it was your turn first, and your narrative included going all around Alexis' place, and then one hell of a belated b-day gift for her. Anyway, I don't own YGO or any authors or songs, but I do own all original characters. ROLL IT!
 
 
Interlude two: Bastion/Mindy
 
After Bastion had lost via premature eight ball insertion, Johnny said, “Your narrative, man!”
 
Bastion, seeing as he had no way out, began it. “All right, I'll tell. Well, it happened when Mindy and I were in the steam room…”
 
(BEGIN INTERLUDE)
 
`Thank god there won't be any classes tomorrow.' Bastion thought as got out from the pool. He decided to take a little swim after classes. But then he still felt a little bit tired, and walked himself over to the steam room. He lay down on a bench and closed his eyes, his body rapidly getting used to the temperature. He was so engrossed into the stay that he didn't hear the door open.
 
Mindy saw that Bastion was inside, and took a minute to admire the features of the boy that was in many of her dreams. She then thought of the many scenarios that could happen in here. After a few minutes, she slowly walked over to Bastion, and caressed his face. A slow, soft caress, then as soon as it went, she walked behind him, and slowly started to rub his chest. After a good two minutes, she saw that Bastion was starting to wake up. So she stopped and watched as he sat up.
 
“What's going on here?” Bastion asked.
 
“I figured you need a massage.” Mindy answered, in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone. She then continued with, “But seeing as you're up already, I figure we might try some… alternative ways of leaving you satisfied.” She said as she took her towel off, revealing her nude body, and as she did that, Bastion got up. But she stopped him. “Mind if I give you some relief?” She asked as she took off his towel, revealing a semi-hard member. “Wow… Let's see how it reacts when I do this…” She said as she rubbed it, making it even harder
 
`Kami-sama, I think I died and gone to heaven…' Bastion thought as he saw the girl of his dreams wrapping her mouth around the tip of his member. He whimpered quietly as Mindy nibbled on the tip, but then after seconds, she couldn't resist, and started to suck on the whole thing as if it was an erotic ice-cream cone. “Oh yes…” Bastion said as Mindy gradually increased the speed of her blowjob. He took her head into his hands as she went, but she wasn't going to go anywhere. “OH MINDY!” He yelled out as he came.
 
Mindy just licked up the man juice that was still on his sex. “Yummy.” She said. Bastion then picked her up, and carefully lay her down on the bench. He gave her a small peck on the lips, then kissed her neck, and licked her nipple. “Ooh…” she moaned out as Bastion began sucking, and fondling the other breast. After 10 seconds, he switched, but the reaction was still the same: pleasurable whimpers and moans. He then licked down to her flower, and started an all out oral assault on it. “Bastion…” Mindy moaned out as he started. He kept licking up and down, making sure he pressed on her clit every five licks, and soon, he was awarded, as Mindy moaned out in an orgasm which left her feeling dazed. Bastion got on top of her, and as he did, Mindy whispered, “Be gentle, my love. It's my first time.”
 
“I'm honoured to be your first.” Bastion said. “But still, aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?”
 
“Don't worry. I'm on the pill.” Mindy replied, and cried out as she felt him popping her cherry.
 
“Are you ok?” Bastion asked, his heart breaking at the fact that she was hurt.
 
“I'll be fine.” Mindy answered. “Just be slow.” Bastion nodded, and slowly thrust in and out, back and forth. Mindy grunted in pain for a few minutes, but the painful moans became pleasurable whimpers. She whispered into his ear, “You can go faster now, my love…”
 
“All right.” Bastion answered, as he began to increase his speed gradually. “I'm yours… Mindy…” He panted as he thrust in.
 
“And I'm… yours…” As Mindy thrust back. “ONLY YOURS!” She screamed out as she came. Bastion came right after her, as the steam rose up within the room.
 
“Wow…” Bastion said as both lovers came back down to earth. Mindy just laughed, and kissed him.
 
“I love you, Bastion.” Mindy said. “Forever.”
 
“I love you too.” Bastion replied, as they kissed each other again.
 
(END INTERLUDE)
 
“I guess you REALLY turned up the heat.” Chazz said as Aster walked in.
 
“Anyone up for a game?” Aster asked.
 
“Well… you gotta ask Bastion.” Jaden said, as Bastion nodded. “All righty. Get your game on!” he said as he grabbed his cue. Aster was wiped handily with two of his balls remaining. “All right. So, what was the most daring thing you ever done sexually?”
“It involves me going out with another guy's girl…” Aster said, as he began his narration.
 
(END CHAPTER)
 
 
Well… Done for this interlude! R&R!