Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ The only opinion that matters! ❯ Pharaoh is Bored! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I am going to force myself to do this. However, I might not update again for quite some time.
There will be some romantic stuff in this chapter, but I will try my best to not make it mushy!
Disclaimer: I own Yu-Gi-Oh about as much as I own the big computer corporations. In other words, I own nothing.
------------------------
We didn’t stay in this new place for very long; just overnight actually. Only one unusual thing happened that night. My Person went the whole night without snoring! He had never done that as long as I had known him. However, I didn’t focus much on this new development. If anything, I was happy for the peace and quiet!
The next morning, after my Person had a cup of that horrid-tasting “tea” (I knew it was horrid because I had tasted it once), we went into a very strange place. This place consisted of a shiny hall with chairs in it. And when we got there, my Person sat in one of the chairs and...did nothing for a really, really long time.
--------------------------
I grew bored and tried to leave my Person’s arms. He informed me that we were waiting. Well, I was not going to be tied down by the rules of People! THEY might have to wait, but I had other things to do. I escaped at the first opportunity.
Freedom at last! I walked down the big, empty halls.
After just a few minutes, I got bored. This place was completely devoid of toys and food! I was turning around to go back when I saw her. A Person. And she was eating FOOD! I rushed over and politely asked her to share with me. Well, I might have begged a bit!
It turned out that this Person was indeed willing to share. She gave me a rice cracker, which is my second-favorite food (next to tuna)! I was finally about to eat it when...
“THERE you are, Pharaoh! You can’t just run off like that!”
Now, I like my Person, really, I do. However, I hated him that moment. He was interfering with my beloved snack time! I grudgingly decided to like him again when he at least let me eat.
While I was finally enjoying my snack, my Person started talking to this new Person. “So, are you here for an interview too?” he said.
“Yeah. I’m applying to be the gym teacher,” replied the New Person.
They talked about things that did not concern me -and were therefore boring- for a few more minutes.
I finished eating and started rubbing against my Person’s feet to indicate that I was ready to go.
My Person picked me up, and I thought we were going to leave, but they were still conversing! We left just before I tried another escape!
--------------------------------
The rest of the day was boring. My Person talked to a lot of other People for a really, really long time. I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up, we were back at the place we had stayed the night before.
Of course, the New Person would become the Other Person later. I just didn’t know it at the time.
Speaking of the Other Person...she had a rice cracker in her purse again! I could smell it. I jumped out of her arms and retrieved the cracker.
“You like those, don’t you? Do you remember when we first met? I gave you one then, too!” the Other Person said.
I had just finished remembering it! People can be so stupid sometimes. In fact, they are stupid most of the time!
A/N: I was sure that this chapter was longer! My slump must be even worse than I thought, and that's saying something!