Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Battle Between Darklight ❯ What I have so far, more later ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
----Within the Slifer Red Dorm----

It had been several days since Jaden had acquired his new ‘Neos Deck’ and used it to defeat Aster Phoenix, and now the Slifer Red Duelist was sound asleep in his bed, however, Jaden wasn’t dreaming, but what seemed more of a warning of what was to come was entering his mind.

----Within Jaden’s dream----

Jaden stood on the shore of the Neo Space world, Dolphina, where he had learnt from the Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin, Aquaos; it was his destiny to defeat the Light that threatened his world.

ÒGreetings Jaden.Ó Aquaos said in a friendly tone, as he emerged from the water, in which Jaden replied. ÒHey, Aquaos. It’s great seeing ya again.Ó

ÒIt’s great to see you as well.Ó Aquaos stated, before the Neo-Spacian told Jaden in a serious tone. ÒBut I didn’t come to see how you are doing. But to warn you.Ó

ÒWarn me?Ó Jaden questioned in a curious tone, before he asked with just as much curiosity. ÒAbout what?Ó

----Meanwhile----

Within the ‘White Dorm’, Sartorius was shuffling his Deck of tarot Cards, before he then placed the Deck gently on the table and turned over two Cards onto the table, causing a twisted smile to appear on his wicked face as two new Cards were revealed to him.

ÒIt seems two more Chosen Duelists have revealed themselves in the form of The Chariot and The Clown. Most interesting.Ó Sartorius thought to himself out loud, before he went on in a serious tone. ÒBut what’s intriguing is why have they revealed themselves now and not beforehand?Ó

However, Sartorius was interrupted when Ash, who was now wearing a white coloured Duel Academy uniform, showing his allegiance to the Society of Light, entered the room and told him. ÒMaster Sartorius, there are Duels participating in the Duel Arena.Ó

ÒThank you, Ash. I shall see these Duels first hand.Ó Sartorius replied to the brainwashed PokŽmon Trainer as he got out of his seat, before he then thought to himself slyly. ‘And to find out which of them are the Duelists I need for my plans.’

----With Jaden and Aquaos----

Jaden was left speechless as Aquaos was explaining about the Chosen Duelists and Sartorius’ plan to use them so he could take over the Earth, before Jaden then asked. ÒSo there are other Duelists just like me?Ó

ÒThat’s right, Jaden. These Duelists have the power to change their destiny just as you do.Ó Aquaos replied, before he said lowly. ÒHowever, several of them have already fallen under the power of the impure Light and are now your enemy.Ó

ÒSo they’re just like Chazz, Alexis and Bastion?Ó Jaden asked in a saddened tone.

ÒI’m afraid so and they will provide to be a challenge for you to defeat. And there are still several Chosen Duelists and their friends who will gladly Duel by your side.Ó Aquaos replied reassuringly, which made Jaden smile, as there was hope to save all those corrupted by the Society of Light.

It was then Aquaos began to submerge back into the water, but before he did, the Neo-Spacian thought to himself. ‘I have faith in you, Jaden. And I know you won’t let us down.’

----Back in the Real World----

ÒJaden, wake up.Ó Jaden then heard the familiar voice of Zane’s younger brother call out to him as the Elemental HERO Duelist’s vision was filled with the sight of Syrus, Hassleberry and his dorm room.

ÒYeah, Sarge, rise and shine.Ó Hassleberry said, in which Jaden replied in groggily. ÒC’mon guys. Give me five more minutes.Ó

ÒBut Sarge we woke you up for a very important reason.Ó Hassleberry then stated.

ÒWhat reason?Ó Jaden asked, his voice clearing and becoming more active, as his curiosity was getting the better of him.

ÒWe woke you up because of all the Duels going on.Ó Syrus replied, which caused a spark to go off in Jaden’s eyes.

ÒDuels? Now you’re speaking my language. Jaden replied in an enthusiastic tone, as he immediately shot out of bed, which, in turn, caused Syrus and Hassleberry to cover their eyes and look away, confusing the brown haired teen, until he looked down and quickly covered himself, as the Chosen Duelist was dressed in just his underwear.

ÒUh, do you guys think you could give a little time to change?Ó Jaden then asked in an embarrassed tone, as he closed his eyes and scratched the back of his head.

----Sometime later, within the Duel Arena----

Jaden, Syrus and Hassleberry were sitting in the stands, watching as Duelist after Duelist competed against either Chancellor Sheppard, Dr. Crowler, Jean-Louis Bonaparte, Ms. Fontaine and Ms. Doroty‘s assistant, Sadie, who had volunteered to assist, which amazed many of the students and teachers as her Dueling skills were most impressive, to show if they had what it took to become students of Duel Academy, all of whom were using standard testing Decks, rather than their own.

As the trio continued to watch the Duels in progress, Jaden took a moment to look throughout the audience of the Duel Arena, which included two women, one who had short cherry blossom coloured hair, while the other had long lavender hair and violet eyes who had Dueled before Jaden’s arrival and were both wearing Ra Yellow uniforms, as they were sitting with a spiky blond haired young man, around the same age as Jaden, who was wearing an orange and black coloured jacket, a pair of orange pants and a black headband, which had a metal plate on it, engraved with what looked like a leaf.

And nearby were a group of new students with four creatures Jaden had learnt were known as Digimon and PokŽmon.

Lastly, Sitting several seats away from him were two young males and two girls, one of the guys had black and red spiked hair, which was accompanied by a floating entity nobody seemed to be able to see, other than him.

While the other, named Bronk Stone, which Jaden learnt after Chancellor Sheppard had called down several Duels ago, was wearing a red coloured cap backwards, a Ra Yellow jacket and was somewhat overweight, but seemed fine by his body type.

While the girls were both different in appearance too, as one of them had green hair and hazel eyes, the other had dark spring green eyes, hidden behind a pair of glasses, long flowing light grey hair, that had been shaped at the front to resemble cat ears, which made everyone who noticed her think she was either really into cats or was a cat herself, as she also was wearing a pair of black gloves, with ruby coloured claws at the end, and a fake white tail.

But it was then Jaden could see on the other side of was Sartorius, along side him were the students he had managed to corrupt with the power of his impure Light and several new faces, which Jaden guessed were the Chosen Duelists that had been brainwashed by Sartorius, making the Elemental HERO Duelist clench his left fist in spite at the thought of those harmed by Sartorius’ manipulate ways and his selfish desires.

Ò...Jaden. Hey, Jaden.Ó Jaden suddenly heard Syrus call out to him, which caused Jaden to focus his attention on his friends.

ÒYou say something, Sy?Ó Jaden then asked, which caused Syrus to reply in a curious and slightly concerned tone. ÒWell, I was just wondering if everything was alright with you.Ó

ÒWhat do you mean by that?Ó Jaden questioned back curiously.

ÒIt just looked like you had something on your mind?Ó Syrus replied, in which Hassleberry then commented and asked. ÒPrivate Truesdale’s right, Sarge. Everything ok?Ó

ÒOh, it’s nothing.Ó Jaden replied Syrus and Hassleberry, before he told his friends. ÒLet’s just continue watching these sweet Duels.Ó

While Syrus and Hassleberry could tell Jaden was hiding something from them, the pair agreed and continued to watch as Duelist after Duelist was called from the stands to challenge their Dueling examiner, and it wasn’t long until Chancellor Sheppard called out from a microphone. ÒSo far I have seen some excellent Duels, but now we come to our last five Duelists. So, how about a round of applause for Henry Wong, Rika Nonaka, Yuma Tsukumo, Cathy Katherine and Naruto Uzumaki!Ó

It was then everyone watched as the five Duelists rose from their seats and were about to head on down to face one of the Duel Academy staff, but before any of them could so much as take a step, the boy with the Duel Monster Spirit by his side exclaimed ecstatically. ÒFinally it’s my turn to Duel!Ó

ÒGood luck, Yuma.Ó Bronk told his friend, in which the teen now known as Yuma replied in a determined tone. ÒI don’t need it. Cause I’m feeling the flow!Ó

However, Yuma’s excitement caused him to accidently trip down the stairs and fall on the ground, causing the applause to end and his friends to become embarrassed and sweatdrop.

As Yuma slowly rose up from his fall, rubbing the back of his head, he then heard a voice groan out from behind him. ÒAnd I’m feeling pain.Ó

It was then Yuma looked down and was surprised to see lying on the ground beneath him was the kid with black headband, as he had accidently knocked him down with him.

ÒSorry about that.Ó Yuma said in an apologetic tone, as he continued to rub his head, but no longer from pain, but now in embarrassment, before the teen then asked. ÒYou ok?Ó

ÒI’d be better if you’d get off me.Ó The spiky haired blond replied in an irritated tone.

ÒOh, sorry.Ó Yuma then said, as he quickly got to his feet.

ÒNaruto!Ó Yuma suddenly heard a voice call out in concern, in which the black and red spiked haired teen looked up to the stands to see his friends running down the stairs alongside Naruto’s.

ÒThat was a nasty fall.Ó Bronk stated, before he asked in concern for his friend. ÒYou ok?Ó

ÒDon’t worry, Bronk. I’m fine.Ó Yuma replied, before he held out his right hand to Naruto and said. ÒHey, I’m seriously sorry about knocking you down like that.Ó

It was then Naruto was about to accept Yuma’s help and apology, however, before he could say a single word, Sakura grabbed Yuma by the collar of his shirt and told him in a scolding tone. ÒYou’d better be sorry you idiot!Ó

ÒI... I am. And I already said I was, three times.Ó Yuma replied nervously, before Sakura told the boy with the Duel Monster Spirit as she pulled her right arm back and clenched it into a fist. ÒAnd you’re going to be even more after I’m finished with you.Ó

But it was then Sakura was stopped when she felt someone grab her hand, in which she turned around to see Cathy with a tight grip on her hand.

ÒYou’d better get your hands off Yuma before I lay my claws into you, pinky.Ó Cathy told Sakura as her claws began to dig into Sakura’s hand.

But before things could turn into a potential disaster, Jaden decided to step down and help, however, just like Yuma, the Elemental HERO Duelist accidently tripped down the stairs too, crashing into Yuma, Cathy, Sakura and Naruto and knocking them all down.  

ÒHey! Watch were you’re...Ó Tori began to say in a tone full of anger, but stopped when Jaden started laughing, which confused not only Tori, but also everyone else in the Duel Arena.

ÒSorry everyone. I came down to defuse the situation and help by saying that nobody is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes. And it seems yours truly does as well.Ó Jaden stated, as a big grin appeared on his face, before he went on and said. ÒSo let’s all just get up, forgive each other and forget these incidents ever happened. Ok?Ó

After hearing Jaden’s words, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Yuma, Bronk, Tori and Cathy felt a lot better, before they each said. ÒOk.Ó

ÒThanks Jaden.Ó Yuma then said.

ÒYou’re welcome.Ó Jaden replied happily, before he asked. ÒBut how do you know my name? We’ve never met before.Ó

Immediately Yuma froze up in panic as the boy with the Duel Monster Spirit had almost blew his cover, but it was then he was saved when Tori told Jaden. ÒYuma knows you because we all saw you Duel against Chazz live.Ó

ÒAnd speaking of Dueling. Yuma has a Duel he has to partake in.Ó Bronk quickly added, before he, Tori and Naruto’s friends went back to the stands, while Naruto, Yuma and Cathy went on to face their opponents.

ÒNow that everyone is here, the match ups will be. Henry Wong against Ms. Fontaine. Rika Nonaka against Sadie. Yuma Tsukumo against Dr. Crowler. Cathy Katherine against Jean-Louis Bonaparte. And Naruto Uzumaki, you be Dueling against me.Ó Chancellor Sheppard told the Duelists, before he called out proudly. ÒGood luck to you all!Ó

----Moments later----

After the last five Duelists were given the name of their oppenent, they each went over to face them, and currently, Henry and Ms. Fontaine were ready to Duel, in which they wished each other luck and a good match, before they got to it.

ÒLet’s Duel!Ó Henry and Ms. Fontaine called out simultaneously.

Starting Scores:

Henry: 4000

Ms. Fontaine: 4000

ÒI’ll start the Duel. I Summon Voltic Kong in (1800/1000) Attack Mode!Ó Henry called out, as he placed the aforementioned Monster Card on his Duel Disc, before the teen went on and announced. ÒAnd to end my turn, I’ll play two Cards face-down.Ó

ÒI Summon Spear Dragon (1900/0) in Attack Mode!Ó Ms. Fontaine announced ÒNow, Spear Dragon, Destroy Voltic Kong with Cyclone Blast!Ó

However, it was then Terriermon’s Tamer suddenly called out. ÒNot so fast! I activate my Trap Card: Shadow Spell!Ó

It was then chains shot out and wrapped around Spear Dragon’s wings, tail and legs, causing it to roar out in frustration and fear.

ÒWhat’s going on?Ó Ms. Fontaine questioned.

ÒIt’s simple. When Shadow Spell is activated, not only is your Spear Dragon prevented from Attacking, but your Monster loses 700 Attack Points.Ó Henry replied.

Seeing that her Monster was incapable of assisting her any further, Ms. Fontaine then said simply. ÒI end my turn with two face-downs.Ó

ÒFrom my hand, I Summon another Voltic Kong!Ó Henry called out, before a Second Voltic Kong appeared on his side of the Field, before he then announced. ÒAnd now I play my Field Spell: Savage Colosseum!Ó

It was then dark purple mist began to flow throughout Henry’s Field Spell, before a decaying stone colosseum encircled around Henry and Fonda.

ÒNow thanks to my Field Spell, every Monster in Attack Mode is forced to Attack. However, if a Monster in Attack Mode is prevented from Attacking, it is Destroyed.Ó Henry explained, before Terriermon’s Tamer then exclaimed. ÒAllow me to show you. Voltic Kong number one, Attack Spear Dragon!Ó

ÒNot so fast! I activate Enchanted Javelin!Ó Ms. Fontaine suddenly called out, before she told Henry. ÒNow, I get an increase in Life Points.Ó

ÒAnd so do I.Ó Henry then replied, which confused Ms. Fontaine and caused her to question. ÒWhat are you talking about?Ó

ÒThanks to my Field Spell, the owner of any Monster that Attacks gains an 300 extra Life Points. Sorry, I forgot to mention that part.Ó Henry replied, as his Life Points increased by 300, while Ms. Fontaine’s rose to 5800, thanks to her Trap Card.

However, it was then Ms. Fontaine was dealt 600 Points of Damage when Voltic Kong slammed his electrically charged fists into Spear Dragon’s chest, and she wasn’t out of the woods as Henry then said. ÒAnd now Voltic Kong’s ability activates. Whenever it deals Damage, you must send one Card from the top of your Deck to the graveyard for every Light Attribute Monster on the Field. And there are two.Ó

Ms. Fontaine then sent the top two Cards to her Graveyard, before Henry then exclaimed. ÒNow, my second Voltic Kong, Attack her Directly!Ó

Voltic Kong then began to pound on his chest with his fists, generating electricity as he did, before the Beast lunged at Ms. Fontaine and struck her with a right hook, inflicting her with 1800 Points of Damage and forcing her to send two more Cards to the Graveyard, while Henry’s Life Points increased by another 300.

ÒAnd to end my turn, I place a face-down and then activate the Spell Card Gravekeeper’s Servant.Ó Henry said, as he placed his Cards in the first and third slots of his Spell/Trap Card zones on his Duel Disc and then explained. ÒNow, with the power of Gravekeeper’s Servant, you must send the top Card from your Deck to the Graveyard before you can declare an Attack.Ó

Current Scores:

Henry: 4600

Ms. Fontaine: 3200

ÒA very impressive combo. Forcing me to either go to Defense or send my Cards to the Graveyard to Attack.Ó Ms. Fontaine stated as she began her turn.

ÒBut I can offer a few after I activate the Spell Card: Zera Ritual!Ó Ms. Fontaine called out, before she announced. ÒNow by sending my Level 5 Spikebot (1800/1700) and my Level 3 Bio-Mage (1150/1000) to bring forth Zera the Mant!Ó (2800/2300)

ÒGo, Zera and Destroy one of the Voltic Kongs with Jagged Claw Attack!Ó Ms. Fontaine exclaimed, as she sent the top Card from her Deck to the graveyard, in which Zera then tore in Henry’s first Voltic kong in half, inflicting 700 Points of Damage to his Life Points, while Ms. Fontaine gained 300 thanks to Savage Colosseum.

Current Scores:

Henry: 3900

Ms. Fontaine: 3500

ÒMy turn. And to start off, I activate the Spell Card: Hand Destruction!Ó Henry announced, before he explained. ÒNow we both must discard two Cards from our hands and draw two new ones.Ó

ÒBut thanks to your Spell Card, my Trap activates. Go, Solemn Wishes! Now, I gain an extra 500 Life Points every time I draw a CardÓ Ms. Fontaine called out, before she and Henry each discarded two Cards from their hands and drew two new ones, increasing Ms. Fontaine’s Life Points by 1000.

ÒNext, I activate the Spell Card: The Shallow Grave. Now we can both select any Monster in our Graveyards and Summon them face-down in Defense Mode.Ó Henry explained, before he and Ms. Fontaine each searched through their Graveyards and Set a Monster, neither of them unsure of what the other had Set.

ÒAnd with that, I end my turn.Ó Henry then said.

Current Scores:

Henry: 3900

Ms. Fontaine: 4500

ÒI flip my face-down Monster into Attack Mode.Ó Ms. Fontaine announced, revealing her Monster to be Spear Dragon, before she then sent the top Card from her Deck to the Graveyard and then commanded her Spear Dragon to Attack, in which her Life Points increased by another 300, plus an extra 500 from her Solemn Wishes Trap Card.

But before Spear Dragon could strike, Henry suddenly called out. ÒNot so fast! I activate my face-down!Ó

Henry then explained. ÒIt’s a trap known as DNA Check up. Now, you have two chances to guess the Attribute of the Monster I have face-down. If you guess correctly, you get to draw two more Cards. But if you guess wrong I draw two Cards.Ó

ÒFor my first guess, I say it is a Light Attribute Monster.Ó Ms. Fontaine said, as from what Henry had played so far persuaded his Deck focused on Light Attribute Monsters.

However, she was proven wrong when Terriermon’s Tamer replied. ÒIncorrect. I’m afraid you’ll have to guess again.Ó

Ms. Fontaine took a moment to think what her next guess should be, before she took a shot at it and called out. ÒSecond guess. I call Dark!Ó

ÒYou are correct.Ó Henry replied, before he went on and said. ÒNow the power of DNA Check up activates, so now you get to add two more Cards to your hand and my Monster is forced to reveal itself.Ó

It was after Ms. Fontaine drew the top two Cards from her Deck, but it was then Henry’s face-down revealed itself, non other to be the dangerously explosive Cyber Jar (900/900), which then opened up the port it had for an eyeball, sucked up Ms. Fontaine’s Spear Dragon, Zera the Mant and Henry’s Voltic Kong, before the cybernetic creature of destruction exploded, Destroying itself and the Monsters contained within it.

ÒNow, Cyber Jar’s special ability activates, which forces us both to draw five new Cards and Summon any with 4 Stars or less right to the Field.Ó Henry explained, which only made Ms. Fontaine smile, not only as her Life Points were increased by an extra 2500, but she drew an army of Monsters, consisting of Ryu-Kishin Powered (1600/1200), Mon Larvas (1300/1400), Battle Ox (1700/1000), Wolf Axwielder (1650/1000) and Mudora (1500/1800), while Henry drew four Spells and or Traps and a parenthetic Monster known as Spirit Reaper, (300/200) or so most thought.

ÒI must admit that you have been a worthy and cleaver opponent.Ó Ms. Fontaine looked at her Duel Disc and guessed she had around 18 Cards left in her Deck as she figured Henry’s Dueling style was not to reduce his opponent’s Life Points to zero, but their Deck, before she went on and told Henry. ÒHowever, it’s time for this Duel to end.Ó

ÒMon Larvas, Destroy Spirit Reaper!Ó Ms. Fontaine exclaimed, as she sent the top Card from her Deck to the Graveyard, due to Gravekeepr’s Servant, gained an additional 300 Life Pints from Savage Colosseum, but as was confused when Spirit Reaper rose his Scythe to Defend himself, in which Mon Larvas’ blade-like arms clashed with the Zombie’s scythe and was unable to break through it.

ÒWhat in the world? How come Mon Larvas’ Attack didn’t work?Ó Ms. Fontaine questioned, in which Henry replied. ÒIt’s thanks to Spirit Reaper’s ability. While most Spells and Traps leave my Monster vulnerable to destruction, it cannot be Destroyed by Attacks.Ó

ÒAnd now the Effect of Savage Colosseum activates.Ó Henry then said, which shocked Ms. Fontaine as the four remaining Monsters all lunged at Spirit Reaper and tried to bring down the tiny grim reaper with their blades, but just like Mon Larvas, failed and forced Ms. Fontaine to send four more Cards to her graveyard.

With only 13 Cards left within her Deck, Ms. Fontaine knew she had to act fast and eliminate Spirit Reaper.

Attacking it would only cost her more Cards and less chances to win, but it was then she remembered what Henry said about his Monster’s ability, in which Ms. Fontaine then announced. ÒI end my turn by activating the Spell Card: Stim-Pack. Now any Monster Equipped with this Card gains 700 Attack Points, however, that Monster will automatically lose 200 at the start of each turn. And I Equip it to your Spirit Reaper.Ó

It was then Spirit Reaper’s scythe was replaced by a glass bottle, filled with green coloured ooze, which Henry Monster immediately drank, and by doing so, was Destroyed seconds later, due to the negative side of his ability.

Current Scores:

Henry: 3900

Ms. Fontaine: 10000

ÒFirst, I activate Foolish Burial! Now, I can select any Monster in my Deck and send it to the Graveyard. And I choose my Morphing Jar #2.Ó (800/700) Henry told Ms. Fontaine as Terriermon’s Tamer placed the aforementioned Monster Card in his Graveyard, before he then announced. ÒHowever, it won’t be there for long, because I activate Premature Burial! Now, at the cost of 800 Life Points, I can bring my Monster back from my graveyard and Special Summon it in Attack Mode.Ó

ÒAnd to end my turn, I’ll play two Cards face-down.Ó Henry then said, before Ms. Fontaine gained another 500 Life Points as she drew the top Card from her Deck, before she quickly decided what to do about.

ÒI activate Heavy Storm! Now every Spell and Trap Card is Destroyed. So say goodbye to your plan to rid me of my Deck!Ó Ms. Fontaine called out, as she placed her Spell Card in the second slot of her Spell/Trap Card zone on her Duel Disc, before a savage gust shot out from the Spell Card and was about to Destroy all of hers’ and Henry’s Spells and Traps as it encircled the two Duelists.

However, Henry suddenly called out. ÒNot so fast! I counter with my Trap Card: Dark Bribe! And thanks to this Trap Card, you get to draw one Card, but the Effect of your Spell is negated and Destroyed.Ó

Ms. Fontaine was shocked upon hearing this and could only watch as the winds of her Heavy Storm Spell dissipated.

However, she grew more confident when she got a good look at the Card she was forced to draw, a Monster that was a true force to reckoned with and one that would stop Henry, in which Ms. Fontaine announced. ÒI don’t know what you have face-down that you’re so eager to protect. But it won’t help you now! I Sacrifice Mon Larvas to Summon Jinzo!Ó (2400/1500)

ÒAnd thanks to Jinzo’s special ability, no Trap Cards can be activated.Ó Ms. Fontaine explained, before she sent the top Card, gained 300 Life Points and commanded. ÒNow, Jinzo, Attack Morphing Jar #2 with Cyber Energy Shock!Ó

Doing as commanded, Jinzo formed an orb a black energy that was surging with electricity between his hands and fired the blast wave right at Henry’s Monster, but Henry quickly countered the Attack as he announced. ÒFrom my hand, I activate the Quick-Play Spell: Book of Moon!Ó

ÒWith Book of Moon, I can select any Monster on the Field and switch it to face-down Defense Mode. And I choose the Morphing Jar #2!Ó Henry told Ms. Fontaine, before his resurrected Monster was flipped face-down.

It was then Morphing Jar #2 was flipped back face-up as Jinzo’s energy orb struck the face-down Monster, in which Henry then told Ms. Fontaine. ÒAnd now the special ability of Morphing Jar #2 activates. Now every Monster on the Field is sent back to their owner’s Deck and we both have to keep Drawing until we both have the same amount of face-down Defense Mode Monsters on our sides of the Field with 4 Stars or less on the Field. And any other Card is automatically sent to the Graveyard.Ó

Upon hearing that, Ms. Fontaine was shocked, but not as shocked as Morphing Jar #2, which exploded from the power of Jinzo’s Attack, before the shockwave spread and struck Jinzo, Ryu-Kishin Powered, Battle Ox, Wolf Axwielder and Mudora, turning them all into a spirit-like state, before they each were forced back into Ms. Fontaine’s Deck.

While Henry didn’t have to draw due to having no Monsters on his side of the Field when his jar Monster’s Effect went off, Ms. Fontaine was forced to draw Card after Card from her Deck, gaining an additional 500 Life Points every time, and with 15 Cards left, the odds were greatly against her.

But after several Cards, featuring Reinforcements, Exchange, Jinzo, Magic Drain, Negate Attack, and Sabek’s Blessing, Ms. Fontaine had managed to Summon three Monsters back to her side of the Field.

It was then Ms. Fontaine drew another Monster, Man-Eating Treasure Chest (1600/1000), and Set the fiendishly deceitful creature beside her other Monsters, however, the second she did, Henry announced. ÒNot so fast! I activate my face-down Trap Card: Torrential Tribute!Ó

ÒNow every Monster on the Field is Destroyed.Ó Henry explained, before a torrent of water crashed upon Ms. Fontaine’s Monsters, sending them all to the Graveyard, which left her Field empty.

ÒThat means...Ó Ms. Fontaine began to say, realizing she would have to start Drawing more Cards because Morphing Jar #2’s ability was still active, said defeated as she drew the last five Cards from her Deck. Ò... That I cannot win.Ó

Ending Scores:

Henry: 3100

Ms. Fontaine: 17800 Deck: 0

----Meanwhile----

Around the same time Henry and Ms. Fontaine had started their Duel, Rika had started her Duel with Sadie, who gladly let Rika make the first move as friendly gesture.

ÒI Summon Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast (2800/2000) in Attack Mode!Ó Rika called out, before she placed her Monster Card on her Duel Disc as the mechanical behemoth rose before her, letting out a massive roar as it appeared.

Ò2800 Attack Points? That sure is one impressive Monster.Ó Sadie commented, before she stated. ÒHowever, when Fusilier Dragon is Summoned without any Sacrifices, the Attack and Defense of that there Monster is halved.Ó (2800/2000) _ (1400/1000)

ÒI know how my Cards work.Ó Rika replied in her usual serious tone, before the Digimon Queen then said. ÒTo end my turn, I’ll Set these two Cards face down. Your move.Ó

ÒI Summon Copy Cat (0/0) in Attack Mode!Ó Sadie announced, before she explained. ÒAnd thanks to Copy Cat’s special ability, he can mimic the original Attack and Defense of any Monster you control.Ó

ÒCopycat, raise your power with Monster Mirror Reflection!Ó Sadie then commanded, in which the mirror Copycat used to conceal its face reflected an image of Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast, before the mimicry Spellcaster’s Attack and Defense shot up. (0/0) _ (2800/2000)  

ÒAnd now that Copycat has had a power up, it’s time to unleash it and deal some Damage! Go, Copycat, Attack Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast!Ó Sadie exclaimed, in which Copycat followed his owner’s orders and unleashed a blast of orange coloured energy from his mirror right at the Machine Type Monster.

However, Rika suddenly called out. ÒThe only Monster that’s going to be Destroyed by Battle is yours! Cause I activate my Trap Card: Skill Drain!Ó

ÒNow by paying 1000 Life Points, all Monsters with special abilities are negated!Ó Rika then announced, which shocked Sadie as Copycat’s Attack and Defense were reduced to 0, while Fusilier Dragon’s Attack and Defense were doubled.

ÒNo! Copycat, stop!Ó Sadie called out in concern for her Monster.

ÒSorry, but it’s too late to stop the Attack!Ó Rika stated, before Copycat’s blast hit Rika’s Dual-Mode Beast, not even leaving so much as a scratch on the mechanical behemoth, in which the Digimon Queen then exclaimed. ÒNow, Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast, show Sadie your power! I command you to unleash all your power and counter Copycat’s by Destroying him!Ó

Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast then let out a loud roar, before the four cannons welded to its head and body each unleashed a massive blast of orange energy, the same energy that Copycat had mimic from Rika’s Monster, however, unlike Copycat’s failure, the Dual-Mode Beast’s blasts struck the mysterious mirrored Spellcaster, Destroying him in a massive explosion and inflicting 2800 Points of Damage to Sadie’s Life Points.

ÒAnd now time for me to end this Duel.Ó Rika then said, before Renamon’s Tamer activated her second Trap Card. ÒI activate: Ring of Destruction! Now I can select any face-up Monster on the Field and Destroy it.Ó

ÒHold on? The only Monster on the Field is your Fusilier Dragon.Ó Sadie pointed out, before she questioned. ÒSo why would you want to Destroy your own Monster?Ó

ÒBecause when Ring of Destruction Destroys my Monster, we both take Damage equal to its Attack.Ó Rika explained, before she went on as a ring, covered in red coloured explosives appeared and tightened around her Monster’s neck. ÒThat means 2800 Points of Damage is coming your way!Ó

‘Whoa! She is ruthless.’ Sadie thought to herself, as she was amazed by Rika’s skills, but shocked by her savage Dueling style.

But before Sadie could say or do anything else, Rika’s Ring of Destruction exploded, Destroying her Monster and inflicting both Duelists with 2800 Points of Damage.

Ending Scores:

Rika: 200

Sadie: 0

Meanwhile, as Rika had won her Duel and Henry was using his Dueling skills to keep Ms. Fontaine on the ropes, Sartorius commented. ÒYour friends have very impressive Dueling skills and techniques. Wouldn’t you agree, Takato?Ó

ÒThey aren’t my friends. For they do not see the Light yet.Ó Takato replied in a cold tone, before the former leader of the Digimon Tamers said. ÒAnd while Henry does use his brains, his Deck depletion strategy can easily be overcome. And as for Rika, she relies too heavily on power and sheer force.Ó

However, before Sartorius could reply to Takato’s comments about his former friends and their Decks, a sudden surge of intense red coloured energy shot throughout the entire Duel Arena, causing everyone to shield themselves, even Sartorius, who though to himself in a confused and somewhat worried tone. ‘ What is this? What is this power?’

----With Naruto, moments ago----

Everyone watching Naruto’s Duel could see that he was in big trouble as Chancellor Sheppard had 2800 Life Points, three Set Trap Cards and two Monsters with over 2000 Attack Points, Air Eater (2100/1600) and Summoned Skull (2500/1200), on his side of the Field, while Naruto only had 1000 Life Points, no Spells, no Traps and no Monsters on his side of the Field.

However, while others believed Naruto was going to lose, Jaden could see a determined look in Naruto’s eyes, saying he was never planning to give up.

And Jaden was right when Naruto called out. ÒI activate Monster Reborn! Now, I can select any Monster in the Graveyard and bring it back to the Field. And I choose White Ninja!Ó (1500/800)

It was after Naruto had used his Spell Card that a cloud of white smoke exploded in front of the blond, and as the smoke faded, stood a white clad Warrior, but Naruto was far from finished.

ÒAnd since I just Special Summoned White Ninja, I can activate my Quick-Play Spell: Inferno Reckless Summon! And with Inferno Reckless Summon, when I Special Summon a Monster with less than 1500 Attack Points I can bring two more of that Monster from my hand or Deck!Ó Naruto announced, before he placed two more Monster Cards on his Duel Disc, causing two more clouds of white smoke to appear and two more White Ninjas to follow.

ÒThe downside to this Card means you’re allowed to select any Monster on your side of the Field and Summon any copies you have of it.Ó Naruto then told Chancellor Sheppard, ÒNot to worry, Naruto. This Deck doesn’t contain any copies of either Monster.Ó

‘However, if you’re planning to do what I think you are, than I should be.’ Chancellor Sheppard thought to himself in a serious and worried tone.

ÒTalk about calling for backup.Ó Hassleberry commented, before the Dino-Duelist stated. ÒBut he still doesn’t have enough strength to take down Chancellor Sheppard’s Monsters.Ó

Jaden was about to reply, but before he could, Winged Kuriboh appeared and nudged Jaden’s shoulder, which caused the Elemental HERO Duelist to look at his Duel Monster Spirit friend.

However, Jaden could see a scared look in Winged Kuriboh’s eyes, telling him something big and potentially dangerous was about to happen, before Winged Kuriboh then looked down, with Jaden following to see Hinata, with a worried look on her face, while Sakura mumbled to herself. ÒC’mon, Naruto. You were warned. Don’t be stupid enough to play THAT Card.Ó

Jaden was curious as to what Sakura meant by THAT Card, but quickly received his answer when Naruto exclaimed. ÒI Sacrifice all three of my Monsters to Summon Kyuubi-the Nine Tailed Fox!Ó (4500/4500)

As soon as Naruto placed the aforementioned Monster Card on his Duel Disc, the Three White Ninjas were enveloped in a intense red flames, before the flames began to spread and enlarge, transforming from flames to a huge red fox-like Monster, which let out a fearsome and tremendous roar that surged through out the Duel Arena because of its power.

‘Damn it, Naruto! You can be so reckless. Way to not draw attention to yourself.’ Sakura thought to herself in an irritated tone as she shielded herself from the sheer force of Naruto’s Card.

As the power of the intense red energy died down, Chancellor Sheppard thought to himself as he stared at the wicked demon Monster that now stood before Naruto. ‘So that’s the Monster Card Naruto’s sensei warned me about.’  

----Flashback----

Sitting behind the desk in his office, Chancellor Sheppard had a serious look on his face as non other than Naruto’s sensei, Kakashi Hatake, who had placed a headshot of the blond on Chancellor Sheppard’s desk and had just finished explaining about Naruto’s ‘dark secret’.

ÒSo the legend of the Tailed Beasts is true and Naruto holds the Nine-Tails within him?Ó Chancellor Sheppard asked in a serious tone.

ÒThat’s right. And you should know that he possesses not only the Kyuubi, but also one of the nine Bijju Cards.Ó Kakashi replied, before the Copy Ninja went on and said. ÒAnd I don’t think I have to say which one.Ó

ÒI see, Kakashi. While Naruto may be the holder of a monster, but I can tell from what you’ve told me he is far from one himself. And don’t worry, I don’t judge my students or treat them differently. And Naruto won’t be an acceptation.Ó Chancellor Sheppard told Kakashi reassuringly, before the Jonin nodded his head and disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving Chancellor Sheppard alone.

----End Flashback----

ÒWhoa! I’ve never seen a Card like that before.Ó Jaden stated in a highly impressed tone, before he asked Syrus and Hassleberry curiously. ÒWhat is it?Ó

ÒWhatever it is, I don’t want to know.Ó Syrus replied fearfully.

However, it was then Hassleberry told Jaden and Syrus. ÒThat there is one of the Bijju Cards.Ó

Only heightening his curiosity, Jaden then asked. ÒWhat’s a Bijju Card?Ó

ÒThe Bijju Cards are one of a kind, Sarge. Pegasus created them off some old tale about nine powerful beasts, starting off from the One Tailed Beast, Shukaku, leading down the Nine Tailed Fox. However, these Cards were far too dangerous as any Duelist who tried to use them would not only wind up destroying the enemy but themselves.Ó Hassleberry told Jaden.

ÒThen what happened?Ó Jaden asked.

ÒFrom what I heard, Pegasus sent the Cards to some secret island where the Tailed Beasts originated from.Ó Hassleberry replied, before he looked down at Naruto and said. ÒAnd it looks like that kid managed to get a hold of the Nine Tailed Fox Card.Ó

ÒAnd from the look of it, he’s able to use the Card without hurting himself.Ó Jaden stated as Naruto then announced. ÒI activate the special ability of the Kyuubi! Now, since my Life Points are lower than yours, Kyuubi gains Attack equal to the difference between them!Ó (4500+1800=6300)

ÒNow, Kyuubi, Attack with Tailed Beast Blast!Ó Naruto exclaimed, however, Chancellor Sheppard quickly called out. ÒNot so fast, Naruto! I activate my Trap Card: Spellbinding Circle! Now your Monster can no longer Attack!Ó

It was then a ring made of yellow magic ensnared around the Kyuubi’s neck, however, Naruto didn’t seem worried as he then explained.ÒSorry, but thanks to the Kyuubi’s power, it cannot be affected or Destroyed by any Spells, Traps or Monster Effects my opponent uses!Ó

The Kyuubi then let out a massive roar, which caused the ring of magic to shatter, along with Chancellor Sheppard’s Trap Card, before the Nine Tailed Fox fired a massive blast of dark energy from its maw, Destroying every Card Chancellor Sheppard controlled and costing him the Duel as he was knocked back from the sheer power of the Kyuubi’s blast.

----Meanwhile----

After the intense power of the Kyuubi Card had died down Cathy resumed her Duel against Jean-Louis Bonaparte, and though it started off rocky for her, the Cat Duelist had made a tremendous come back.

Currently, Cathy had 900 Life Points left, two face-down Cards and a Monster known as Cat Girl (1200/1600), while Bonaparte had 900 Life Points too, two face-down Cards and no Monsters on his side of the Field as Cathy had used some devious tricks, tactics and traps to wipe his Field and a portion of his Life Points out, but that didn’t discourage him as Bonaparte then drew the top Card from his Deck and made his move.

ÒI activate the Spell: Ancient Rules! Now, I’m allowed to Summon any Level 5 or above Monster in my hand without a Sacrifice.Ó Bonaparte explained, before he announced. ÒAnd I choose to Summon the Beast of Talwar!Ó (2400/2150)

ÒAnd with double the Attack of your little kitty, my victory is assured.Ó Bonaparte told Cathy in a confident and somewhat overconfident tone.

ÒBeast of Talwar, Attack Cat Girl!Ó Bonaparte then commanded, in which the wielder of the Talwar blades lunged at Cathy and her Cat Girl, however, a sly smile appeared on her face, before the gray-haired girl announced. ÒI was hoping you could Attack, because now I can activate my Tarp Card: Cat Confusion!Ó

ÒThanks to this Trap Card, any Monster that Attacks any Beast Type Monsters I control are automatically returned to your hand!Ó Cathy then explained as her Trap Card rose up and emerging from it was non other than the infamous Mimicat, who then stretched out from the Cat Confusion Trap Card as he prepared to slam Bonaparte’s Beast of talwar with a right hook, Bonaparte suddenly called out. ÒI’m afraid my Monster is going no where! For I active the Trap Card: Trap Jammer! And thanks to this Trap, your Trap is canceled out and Destroyed!Ó

It was then a bear trap shot out from Bonaparte’s Trap Card, before it snapped onto Mimicat’s right hand, causing the mischievous mimic to silently yelp out in pain, before the dark cat of copying tried to shake the bear trap off frantically, but failed as he, alongside Cathy’s Trap Card, shattered to pieces and were Destroyed.

ÒAnd now that your Trap has been disposed of, my Beast of Talwar can continue his Attack and win me the Duel!Ó Bonaparte announced, however, Cathy replied slyly. ÒWhoever said that was my Trap? I was hoping you would counter my Cat Confusion cause now I can activate the Quick-Play Spell Card from my hand. Go, Counter Meowsure!Ó

ÒSince my Trap was Destroyed I get to pay you back by Destroying a Spell or Trap Card on your side of the Field.Ó Cathy explained, before once more, Mimicat emerged from another Card, only this time he was wearing a pair of red boxing gloves and had a look of fury on his feline face, in which the mischievous mimic lunged from the Spell and smashed Bonaparte’s face-down, revealing to be Rush Recklessly, into pieces, but the Cat Duelist wasn’t finished.

ÒAnd then Cat Girl’s Attack is doubled for the rest of this turn!Ó Cathy then announced. (1200_2400)

Seeing and hearing this shocked Bonaparte as Cathy’s Monster and his Monster were equal in Attack power, but not for long, as Cathy then called out. ÒNow to end this Duel! I activate another Trap Card known as Gold Coins for Cats, which increases Cat Girl’s Attack by half the Attack of your Monster!Ó (2400_3600)

ÒNow Cat Girl, Attack the Beast of Talwar with Catastrophic Claws!Ó Cathy exclaimed, in which the Beast Type Monster obeyed her Summoner, lunged at the Beast of Talwar, claws drawn, and slashed the fiendish sword master into pieces, costing Bonaparte his Monster and the Duel.

Ending Scores:

Bonaparte: 0

Cathy: 900

After Cathy had won her Duel, the gray-haired girl returned to the stands and back to her friends, where Tori said happily. ÒGreat Dueling, Cathy.Ó

ÒShe’s right. You may’ve started off rough, but you pulled through in the end.Ó Bronk added in an encouraging tone, which made Cathy smile from the support of her friends and that they were unaware of her true motives behind her Duel.

----Flashback: At the start of Bonaparte and Cathy’s Duel----

As Cathy drew the sixth Card from the top of her Deck, a sly smile appeared on her face.

‘What a Purrfect hand, but knowing Crowler, Yuma will be placed in Slifer Red, even if Yuma manages to win on his first turn and his Life Points don’t even get scratched. So I’m going to have to do my worst to win.’ Cathy thought to herself in a determined tone, determined to be closer to the boy she had admired for so long, before the gray-haired girl began her turn and announced. ÒI Summon Stray Cat (100/300) in Attack Mode! And end my turn.Ó

----End Flashback----

And Cathy was right, as Dr. Crowler was showing no mercy towards Yuma as the pair continued to battle it out, with Crowler on a slight lead with 2500 Life Points and Yuma on 1300.

While Yuma had managed to Summon Gagaga Magician (1500/1000) and Zubaba Knight (1600/900), his Monsters were unable to assist him, as they were trapped behind his own Swords of Blazing Light Spell Card, which Crowler had managed to appropriate by using Double Spell to take Yuma’s Spell from his Graveyard and protect himself.

Crowler then announced. ÒI activate the special ability of The Fiend Megacyber (2200/1200) in my hand! Since you have two Monsters on your side of the Filed and I have none, I can Summon this Card without a Sacrifice.Ó

ÒThis isn’t good.Ó Yuma stated in a slightly worried tone.

ÒBut it can be.Ó Astral replied, which confused Yuma, before he explained. ÒSince Dr. Crowler now has a Monster, Swords of Blazing Light can no longer remain on the Field.Ó

ÒI see what you’re saying. So my Monsters can Attack again. Sweet!Ó Yuma replied more confidently.

However, Yuma’s confidence was about to be tested when Crowler then told Yuma. ÒI don’t know why you keep talking to yourself but it won’t help you. For now I activate the Spell Card: Cost Down! Now, by simply discarding one Card from my hand to the Graveyard, the Level all Monsters in my hand is reduced by 2.Ó

ÒAnd now I Sacrifice The Fiend Megacyber to Summon Ancient Gear Golem!Ó Crowler announced as he placed his signature Monster on his Duel Disc, causing The Fiend Megacyber to vanish, before the mechanical behemoth towered behind Dr. Crowler.

ÒWhat’s going on?Ó Cathy questioned, which confused Tori as to what was going on, until Bronk then added. ÒYeah. Ancient Gear Golem is Crowler’s most powerful Monster. Why does he have that in a practice Deck?Ó

ÒGoodness, it seems some of my Cards may’ve ‘accidently’ gotten mixed up within the Deck?Ó Crowler explained in an innocent sounding tone, although it was painfully obvious he had placed his own Cards within the Deck on purpose to prevent more Slifer Red students from attending Duel Academy.

ÒBut there’s nothing we can do now other than continue the Duel.Ó Crowler stated, before he exclaimed. ÓAncient Gear Golem, Destroy Zubaba Knight with Mechanized Melee!Ó

Doing as commanded, Ancient Gear Golem pulled its right arm back, before the mechanical behemoth shot its fist forward and was about to strike Zubaba Knight down and defeat Yuma.

But it was then Yuma suddenly called out. ÒI activate Nitwit Outwit!Ó

ÒBy sending a Monster in my hand to the Graveyard, it reduces the Damage I take equal to my Monster’s Attack Points!Ó Yuma explained, before he announced. ÒAnd I choose to discard my Bacon Saver!Ó (700/600)

It was then Bacon Saver appeared before Zubaba Knight, only for the Zombie pig and the yellow clad Warrior to be slammed by Ancient Gear Golem’s fist, Destroying the pair and inflicting 700 Points of Damage to Yuma’s Life Points.

Current Scores:

Crowler: 2500

Yuma: 600

Down but not out, Yuma drew the top Card from his Deck as he prepared to make his comeback.

ÒI Summon Gagaga Girl!Ó (1000/800) Yuma announced as the aforementioned Monster appeared on Yuma’s side of the Field, revealing to be a young blonde-haired girl, which was dressed in a similar version to Dark magician Girl’s ensemble, only her outfit was black and had a cell phone, which had two decorative skulls attached to it.

ÒWow. Who is she?Ó Syrus asked as a small blush appeared on his cheeks, which caused Jaden to ask in a joking tone. ÒI’m not too sure, Sy. But what I do know is you don’t want to make Dark Magician Girl jealous do you?

ÒAnd now I activate Gagaga Girl’s ability. Since I have Gagaga Magician on the Field, her Level becomes the same as his.Ó Yuma explained, before the Dark Magician Girl doppelganger rose from a 3 Star Monster to a 4 Star Monster, and now the stage was set.

ÒI over...Ó Yuma began to say, however, it was then the red spiked haired teen froze in mid sentence as a thought entered his mind.

----Flashback----

Flashback will be put in, just need some time. And maybe some help as to how and whenwould be a good time for Yuma and the other’s to arrive in Jaden’s timeline.

----End Flashback----

ÒWell?Ó Crowler questioned, before he asked in a slightly impatient tone. ÒWhat do you do?Ó

ÒI end my turn.Ó Yuma replied in a defeated tone, as he knew that if he could bring out his signature Monster, than he could’ve won without breaking a sweat.

ÒOh, man. He choked under the pressure. I can relate to that feeling.Ó Syrus stated as he remembered the intense emotions and difficulty of his practice Duel, however, it was then Jaden said. ÒI don’t think it was that, Sy.Ó

Hearing Jaden’s reply intrigued both Syrus and Hassleberry, before Syrus asked curiously. ÒWhat do you mean, Jaden?Ó

ÒSomething tells me he had a really sweet Card but something told him not to play it.Ó Jaden replied, which then caused Hassleberry to say. ÒWell, let’s see if this trooper has what it takes to eliminate Crowler’s offence or get shipped out and sent home.Ó

ÒYou may’ve stopped my Ancient Gear Golem from defeating you last turn, but this time my Monster won’t fail.Ó Crowler told Yuma as he drew the top Card from his Deck, before he then commanded. ÒAncient Gear Golem, rid the Field of the female magician with Mechanized Melee!Ó

Obeying yet again, Ancient Gear Golem pulled its right arm back, before the mechanical behemoth shot its fist forward and was about to strike another of Yuma’s Monsters, however, Yuma was never one to go down so easily.

ÒI’m still in this! I activate the special ability of Bacon Saver from my Graveyard! By removing Bacon Saver from the Duel, he saves my bacon!Ó Yuma announced, before Bacon Saver appeared in front of Gagaga Girl, in which Ancient Gear Golem’s fist slammed into the Zombie pig, knocking the skeleton clean out of Bacon Saver’s body, causing both flesh and bone to shatter to pieces, but thanks to its sacrifice kept its Summoner and his Monsters safe.

ÒYou may’ve gotten out of that one, but your luck will run out.Ó Crowler stated, before he said. ÒI play one Card face-down and end my turn.Ó

Current Scores:

Crowler: 2500

Yuma: 600

As Yuma was about to draw, Crowler suddenly called out. ÒI play my Trap Card: Minor Goblin Official! Now, you take 500 Life Points at the start of each of our turns.Ó

ÒThis is a tight predicament, Yuma.Ó Astral commented as Yuma’s Life Points lowered to a miserable 100.

ÒI know, Astral. And if I don’t draw the right Card, then my Life Points will hit 0 at the start of Crowler’s turn.Ó Yuma replied, before he placed his hand on the top Card of his Deck, while Bronk, Tori and Cathy hoped for the best as Yuma drew the Card that could make or break the Duel for him.

And it seemed that the Card Yuma drew, as well as the Cards in his hand, were just what he needed as the red spiked haired teen announced. ÒI Sacrifice Gagaga Girl to Summon Dododo Warrior! (2300/900)

ÒNext, I activate the Spell: Blustering Winds!Ó Yuma called out, before he explained the power of his Spell. ÒNow Dododo Warrior gains 1000 Attack Points!Ó (2300_3300)

As Dododo Warrior doubled in size, matching the mechanical fortress that was Ancient Gear Golem, Crowler told Yuma. ÒImpressive. But it won’t be enough to take me down.Ó

ÒWe’ll see about that.Ó Yuma replied in a determined tone, before he called out. ÒGagaga Magician, prepare to Attack!Ó

Hearing Yuma’s command caused Crowler to laugh, before he stated. ÒYou must be a bigger fool than I thought. If you Attack with such a weakling, you’ll only wipe yourself out.Ó

However, Yuma didn’t seem fazed by Crowler’s statement and then announced as he displayed another Spell Card. ÒNot after I play this bad boy. I activate Full-Force Strike!Ó

It was after Yuma had activated his Spell Card that the red spiked haired teen then exclaimed. ÒGagaga Magician, Attack Ancient Gear Golem!Ó

And doing as Yuma had commanded, Gagaga magician shot towards Ancient Gear Golem with his right arm drawn back and his hand clenched into a fist, before the chain-wielding magician slammed his fist into the automaton’s chest, amusing Crowler at the failed attempt for an Attack until he could hear a cracking sound.

Everyone was then left speechless when Gagaga magician’s fist suddenly broke through Ancient Gear golem’s chest plating, followed by Yuma’s magician smashing right through Crowler’s Monster, leaving a massive hole in the machine Type Monster’s chest.

ÒWhat’s happening?Ó Crowler questioned, before he stated in a shocked tone. ÒThere’s no way a Monster with only 1500 Attack Points could possibly beat my best Monster or even harm it!Ó

ÒNormally, that would be true. But with Full-Force Strike Gagaga Magician can’t be Destroyed by Attacks. But any Monster he strikes is automatically Destroyed!Ó Yuma replied as Gagaga magician landed before his Summoner, which shocked Crowler upon hearing that.

ÒWait! Time out!Ó Crowler pleaded, however, it was too late as the strike Ancient Gear Golem received from Gagaga Magician went from bad to a complete disaster, in which the mechanical behemoth crumbled to pieces and crushed Crowler in the process.

ÒAnd now that your Field is clear, Dododo Warrior can Attack you directly!Ó Yuma exclaimed, before the colossal sized Warrior charged at Crowler and the broken-down Ancient Gear Golem.

ÒThis can’t be! Not again!Ó Crowler called out in panic, before Dododo Warrior‘s axe slammed down powerfully upon the rubble that was once Ancient Gear Golem, causing Crowler’s side of the Field to erupt in a massive explosion.

And when the dust of the blast cleared, Crowler was covered in ash, lying on his back and knocked out, while his Life Points were reduced to 0.

Ending Scores:

Crowler: 0

Yuma: 100