Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh GX season 4 ❯ The beggining Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Fifteen years have passed since Jaden and all others returned from Duel Spirit Dimension.Since then portals started to open around the world and Jaden was closing this portals all by himself.And as this wasn't enough Royal Duelists was trying to stop him.They were members from all royal families around the world who were trying to take over the world.Jaden was fighing them all by himself.
Chapter 1
The Begining
Outside was dark and raining.In Manhattan,New York people started to evacuate.If Jaden wouldn't make to close the portal,they were needed to use Crystal Amber to freeze all Manhattan into one big ice.Jaden was dueling with Anette d'Autriche-the daughter of the head of the Royal Duelists.
On the field:
Jaden:Elemental hero Great Tornado and 1 facedown
Anette:Cyber Twin Dragon
Graveyard:
Jaden:15 monsters and other 12 cards
Anette:14 monsters and 11 other cards
RFG:
0
Jaden(500 LP): I was thinking that you are tougher.Only 2 monsters?I'm disappointed.And I tought you were better then that von Klauss.
Anette(3000 LP left): That von Klauss is one of the best duelist from organization and you will pay for what you done to him…
Jaden:Whatever….I don't have time for talking.I'm activating De-fusion from my hand.
Elemental Hero Great Tornado returns to hand and on the field appears Elemental Hero Sparkman and Avian.
Jaden: Next I activate the spell card Polymerization and fuse my Elementar Hero Avian with Burstinatrix from my hand and summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman.
Anette: Still...he is weak the my..
Jaden: Who says I'm done?!…I activate my facedown:Super Polymerization and summon Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman.Now his ability kicks in:This card…
Anette: I know very well his ability..thank you
Jaden: Then you know that he gains 3600 attack.Now ..Flare Wingman..let's teach her a lesson…
Anette LP dropped to 0.
Anette: We shall meet again..Jaden Yuki.
Jaden: Keep trying…you never beat me.
Yubel: Jaden,the portal…we running out of time.
Jaden: I know..Ready?
Yubel: Yes..let's go.
The portal was closed but Jaden almost lost his body.He for a few seconds become a spirit.He knew that his will happen sooner or later.But now this was serious.If he would close one more portal he would definetly die in there.
Jaden: What I'm gonna do?!The portals must be closed but if I close one more portal I would die.What do I do?
Yubel: Well…. I am weaker the other spirits. Thats why this happened to you…if I didn't wanted revenge.
Jaden: Yubel it's alright. If you didn't wanted revenge we didn't meet and become what are we today…
Yubel: Thanks Jaden…but still…what you gonna do?
Suddenly Neos appeared.He was very angry that Jaden started this fight alone but now everything has passed and he come up with an idea.
Neos: Why won't you make a team?! A team with duelists that have similar powers to yours.We all know that with those portals out a lot of kids were affected by their energy and have powers probably ten times more powerfull the your original ones.
Jaden: Maybe this is a good idea...we need to give it a try.
Yubel: Well..what are we waiting for?! Let's do it!!!
The second day Yubel and Jaden started to look up for strange events and facts that can lead them to duelists with great power and strength.As they look up they finf a lot of unexplained phenomena going when the duels started.They payed attention only to those events which was repeating.
Yubel: Maybe this is a bad idea...we have a lot of events to study.Also I feel that a new portal will be opening soon.
Jaden: No..I feel that we are close.Yubel,look...do you see that.
Yubel: What's this?!
Jaden: These are pictures from a few duels were damage become real.Look..this girl.
Yubel: Probably this is a portal nearby..I don't think that this was made by a duelist
Jaden: I've checked the readings..there weren't no portals...but in those moments teh sensors were going nuts like the portal were opened already.And if you look closer...
Yubel: There is a little girl who is sad...and in all pictures and videos is the same.And that means
Jaden: We've found our first member.
Jaden found out who is that girl.Her name was Sarah Vang.She was a very strange girl.Each time when she was feeling sad lonely angry when a duel was near the damage started to become real and sometimes both duelists just vanished.Jaden found out where she lives and go there.When he arrived he saw Lord Stenten-another member of the Royal Duelists.He was trying to sent Sarah Vang to Duel Spirit Dimension.The duel was almost started when Jaden appeared
Jaden: Hey…are you sure that you are at the right place?
L.Stenten:I 'm sure that I come to the right place…Jaden Yuki.
Jaden: So you've heard of me…I'm flattered. But enough talking..let's duel
L.Stenten: A duel in three..I am interested…
Jaden was trying to convince Sarah that she can' t duel now..not at this moment but she didn't listen.She wanted to duel even if this means her life.After all since the strange event started to happen arround her she decide to quit dueling for the sake of others
L.Stenten: Leave the dram for your afterlife...I have a duel to win.
Sarah: Count me in..Ready...
Jaden L.Stenten and Sarah: Duel.
Suddenly time stopped.Jaden and Yubel were surpised until Sarah tell them.This is happening each time she is dueling.
L.Stenten:I will go first.I summon Rubis(1900 attack/1300 def) in attack mode.
Jaden: My turn.I activate Polymerization and fuse my Bublleman Avian and Sparkman to summon Elemental Hero Tempest.
Sarah: Let's rock this party.I summon Twedledum(1600atack/800 def) in attack position.Next from my hand. I Special Summon Twedledee(1600/800) in attack mode.Now the fun begins.Twedledee attack...Electric Whipe.
L.Stenten: Apparently you've forgot how to duel.My monster has more attack then yours.
Sarah: Who says I am attacking your monster?! I am attacking you directly....So let's continue our party...Twedledee.Oh almost forgot..when Twedledee succesfully attacks directly Twedledum inflicts 400 additional damage to your LP.
Lord Stenten lose 2000 LP.
Jaden: Yubel did you saw?!
Yubel: Yes,I did...it seems she is more powerfull then she seems.
Sarah: I throw 1 facedown and end end my turn.Now Twedledee is switch to defence position
This is the finish of the part 1.Hope you like it^^.