Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ The Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: i do not own any of the characters . I only own Nightmare , Jade and the shadow minions .

Just so you won't get confused Yugi is about 6or7 years old and from the future while Yami is still in the millineum puzzle and

he is about 17 . The season is autumn so there will be some scenes with rain .

~place switch~

'.....' someone thinking

Chapter 1 : A Mission

Nightfall was coming and people started to leave the park . No one noticed the little shivering boy asleep on the bench .

He had multiple colored hair and a strange jacket . He had on a blue jacket over a black t-shirt which had a circle on the chest . The half circle was silver colored . He had on black pants and blue boots with the same circle on the knee pads .

What was strange about the circle was that it had the eye of horus on it with a five point star behind it .

It started to rain ,but the boy didn't even stir . People hurried home . One old man with a blue umberella noticed the boy.

" Poor thing." He said as he walked over to the soaked boy .He picked him up , which was easy for him to do since the boy was so small , and carried him to the turtle game shop .

At the turtle game shop he carried the boy to the house part of the shop and put him on the coach . He put a pillow under the boy's head and covered him with a blanket . He took off the boy's wet jacket then went to get some tea for him .

The boy awoke after the old man left . He looked curiously at his surroundings .' Where am I?'

He sat up .' I wonder how I got here .'

" I see you're awake ." The old man said as he entered the room .

" Excuse me , but where am I and who are you?" The boy asked politely .

" You're in my home and I am Sugoroku , the owner of the turtle game shop . May I ask who you are?" Sugoroku

said as he placed the plate with the tea on the little table infront of the couch .

" My name is Yugi Mouto and I'm lost ." Yugi answered .

" Do you now the names of your mom or dad ? Maybe i can find them for you." Sugoroku offered .

" I can't remember their names or how they look . I don't remeber anything about my family , freinds or where I'm from . I only remember my mission ." Yugi answered as he looked at the tea cup in his hands .

" Mission? What sort of mission?" Sugoroku asked as he turned from drinking his tea to Yugi .

" I have to find who's my mom and dad here . You see I'm from the future that's as much as I can remember about myself

and my mission here is to find my mom and dad , then bring them to the future to help fight against some evil person , since my mom and dad in the future are trapped . I had a dream where a man with black hair and glasses . He had on chinese

robes , or at least that's what he told me they were . He was the one that told me about my mission." Yugi explained .

" Did he tell you his name ?" Sugoroku asked .

" No" Yugi answered .

" Why don't you drink your tea and go to sleep . Maybe tomorrow we'll try to find out something more ." Sugoroku

told Yugi .

" Okay " Yugi said as he finished the rest of his tea and went back to sleep .

" Nice kid . I just wish I could help him more ." Sugoroku said .

A:N So what do you think ? Should I continue ? The next chapter will take a while to be put up since I'm finishing my other fanfiction. Please R&R .