Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dreams ❯ End ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lost Dreams

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer : I don't own any of the characters . I only own the characters I create .

Epilogue

Sakura and Yami stood infront of the gates leading to Neo-Crystal Egypt . F.Yami and F.Sakura were dressed in their royal futuristic egyptain clothing . Yugi was still dressed in the clothing Sugoroku had given him .

"Thank you so much for helping me!" Yugi exclaimed and hugged Sakura then Yami .

"It wasn't such a big problem." Sakura said .

"Well, I guess you two better get back to your own time." F.Yami said holding out a staff . It was golden and a star with an egyptain eye in top of it .

After saying their godd-byes Sakura and Yami were transported back to their time .

----------------

It was now about a weeks from the day they got home. Eriol was informed that something terrible has happened in England. The news, Kaho had passed away . The reasons unknown . Eriol and the others were shocked by the news .

Yami had continued helping Sugoroku with the game shop and agreed to take over the turtle game shop when Sugoroku died since no one else was left of his family . Sugoroku trusted Yami the most to keep the game shop in order after his death . He had taught Yami a lot about working in a game shop .

-----------------

Yami walked through the gardens until he saw Sakura sitting on a swing holding a flower .

"You asked to meet me here?" Yami asked taking a seat on the swing next to her . Sakura nodded .

"I wanted to tell you that I'll be leaving tomorrow. The reason is that somehting terrible has happened in England and Kaho had passed away . I fear something terrible has happened . She was my teacher and guided me through my cardcapturing ." Sakura's eyes glittered with tears," I'm sorry to leave so soon after we really got to know each other. I don't even know when we'll meet again . "

"After you take care of the business in England, whats after that?" Yami asked . He was completely depressed by the sudden news.

"I have training there and then there are those magic tests held by the elders in China . I also have a lot to take care of." Sakura said looking ahead then back at the flower she held . It was a forget-me-not that she got from the Flower card after hearing the news . The Flower card and some others had been trying to comfort their mistress .

Sakura stood up and so did Yami ," I never really expected something like this to happen. With a such sad good-bye."

Sakura merely nodded then held out the forget-me-not," Promise you won't forget me."

Yami took the flower and could feel the Sakura card's gentle power in it. He nodded," Of course I'll always remember you."

Sakura hugged Yami and he returned the hug. Sakura had tears running down her face, " You know that I love you already, but it's better to make sure. I love you, Yami."

"And I love you, Sakura." Yami said hugging her tighter .

-----------------

Sakura waved good-bye to Yami at the airport . Yami did the same .Somehow they knew they would meet again .

A:N It's now finished and I can finally get to working on my other fanfics. I might do a sequal to this one too if I have enough time .

PLEASE REVIEW!!