Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Sakura ❯ Reunited at last ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The next day, Tomoyo waited for her friend to arrive, expecting that Sakura would be late as allways. As a black limosine pulled up, she new who it was.
It wasn't Sakura, it was a boy of about 15, with his chesnut hair ascue, and his auburn eyes were blazing with impatientness.
"Tomoyo, where is Sakura?" The boy asked apprehensevly.
"Late, as usual," Tomoyo replied with a snicker."I told her to meet me by the fountain in the middle."
Syaoran looked nervouse. He had been worried for Sakura's safety. Lately, he had been having a reacurring dream every night. Sakura was standing on the top of a building, dressed in a pink dress and black cape, holding in her hand a golden star. She also had a tiara on her head. Sakura didn't look like herself, but her emerald green eyes were unmistakeable. It had also looked like she was crying. Pink was surrounding her, as well as three monsters. One was red, the other was blue, and another was gold.
"What, nervouse, Syaoran? She misses you like crazy, and you allready know she loves you, so why are you so fritened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Goodbye Sakura--Sakura--Sakura--SAKURA!!!"
"What!" Sakura sat straight up in bed and knocked Kero out of the air. "Sorry, Kero-chan." Sakura picked him up and set him on the bed.
"Your late for the ammusement park, with Tomoyo. I think your brother and father wanted to come to, and so is Yukito."
"Wait. Kero, did you say I was late?" Sakura quickly jumped out of bed and proceded as she had yesterday, this time remembering her necklaces. Kero jumped in the hood of her jacket as she raced downstairs.
"Good Morning, Sakura." Sakura's father turned to her. "Good Morning, Dad. Good Morning, Onii-chan." Sakura smiled at her family. They were allready dressed and ready to go. "Where is Yukito?" Sakura looked around for the familiar face.
"He's meeting us there. He said something about a big breakfast..." Toya trailed off. Yukito had allways had a big apetite. Before it had been to sustaine himself and Yue, the other guardian of the Clow and also his true form, but Sakura's brother had given up his magic to Yue and Yukito because he could no longer sustain them both.
"Okay then, shall we go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To moyo told me to meet her by the fountain in the middle of the park." Sakura told her brother and father.
"Hey, HEY! Sakura, Toya, Mr. Kinomoto!" All 3 turned to see Yukito running towardes them.
"Hi Yukito!" Sakura called.
"Hello Sakura." Yukito smiled down at the 15 year old. "Come on, kids. Its our turn to get tickets."
As soon as Sakura walked into the park, she sensed 3 presences. 2 of them werevery powerful, but didn't seem threatening, and the other was...
"NO WAY!" Sakura yelled out loud as she began to race through the crowd of people.
"Sakura slow down!" Kero yelled from Sakura's jacket hood, but Sakura wasn't listening. She new this third aura. Its owner had been in her dreams for years. She rounded the corner to where whe could see the fountain, and saw him. Syaoran had his back turned, completely lost in thought. She began to race towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syaoran felt her aura, its pink warm glow was know racing towards the spot where he stood, but there were also two other auras that troubled him. Suddenly, two arms rapped around his neck and he felt the warm glow of Sakura's aura surronding him. He turned around in her arms and hugged her back. She was trembling all over. She's crying! Syaoran relized. "Sakura, whats wrong? Why are you crying?"
Sakura looked up at him with her eyes full of tears but a smile on her face.
"Because I'm happy to see you, Syaoran-kun." Sakura replied as she hugged him tighter.
Syaoran smiled to himself. He squeezed Sakura's waist in a tighter hug as well and put his chin on top of her head.
"Hohohohohoho!" Tomoyo squealed with delight at the sight of them." You two are too perfect together!"
Kero jumped from his seat in Sakura's jacket and raced over to Tomoyo's camera.
"Hey, Tomoyo! Why don't you get a shot of me!" Kero began poseing for the camera. Syaoran looked over at Kero." I see you haven't changed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fujitaka?"
Fujitaka turned around to see a man standing there with purple eyes and spiked purpled hair with blond in the front.
"Pharoah?!"