Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Burning in the light ❯ Yugi meets the GG Yugi gang ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone from `Yu Gi Oh' or `Guilty Gear' so help me. This is a side story from `Phermosa'. I hope you will enjoy it.
 
(Author's Note: This will start at the `Mai vs. Joey' duel in `Waking the Dragons'.)
 
The gang were looking on and Joey was in trouble. Mai was about to finish Joey off when all of the sudden they heard music. “What is that?” Said Valon just then they heard singing.
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Nothing you can say,
Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me.
Now its time to shine
I'm gonna take what's mine (take what's mine)

Take what's mine
Hey! Nothing you can say,
Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me
Now its time to shine
I'm gonna take what's mine
You're gonna burn in my light

They tried so hard to follow
But no one can
Inside you're all so hollow
You understand
Just then a door opened up and out came a group of people and they were recognizable. Including the young man that stood on the barricade. He was in a black leather trench coat, black, gold and violet camouflaged pants, a white tank top, boots, a ball cap, shades and golden forearm bands.
Hey! Nothing you can say
Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me
Now its time to shine
I'm gonna take what's mine
While you're burning inside my light
I give and you take and I waited for you
But I made a mistake
It's clear that your fear is so near
Because I see the look on your face
You tried to hold me under
I held my breath
Alone and now you wonder
What I possess

Hey! Nothing you can say
Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me
Now its time to shine
You're gonna burn in the light
Hey! Nothing you can say
Nothings gonna change what you've done to me
Now its time to shine
I'm gonna take what's mine
While you're burning inside my light
[Guitar Solo]
“Who's that?” Said Tristan, then every one looked up and saw the group. They were shocked as they saw the people standing there. The man on the barrier just posed with his arms out in an angle and his head held high.
You're gonna burn in my light

They tried so hard to follow
But no one can
Inside you're all so hollow
You understand

Hey! Nothing you can say
Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me
Now its time to shine
I'm gonna take what's mine
You're gonna burn inside my light
Then he put his arms down and took off his shades. He handed them to a young woman with shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. If Tea didn't know any better she'd thought that was her up there with the others. There was a guy who looked like a rocker cowboy with an arm around a woman that looked like Mai on the left and a young girl that looked like Serenity holding on to his arm, on the right.
 
Then there was a young man that looked like Seto but he was dressed in all white. Another young man that looks like Tristan in a banded collar shirt, slacks and boots. Finally, a young woman that looked and was dressed like Isishzu Ishtar who took off the young man's trench coat.
 
The young man just looked down and smiled, “I am Atem Maotu.” He said, “I am the Prince of Taut Che, on Phermosa.” They all looked confused.
 
“Huh?” Then the woman that looked like Tea just sighed.
 
“I can't believe these Terrains are so clueless sometimes!” She said, “Taut Che is short for Taut Che Set, an Egyptian Heaven on your planet.” Then Tea got it.
 
“So Taut Che is like Egypt on your world.” She said they nodded.
 
“And Atem's the Prince.” Said Tristan. Atem winked at him and pointed.
 
“Bingo!” He said, just then the look a like was getting a little antsy.
 
“My Prince, may I go down and fight in my Terrain version's place?” He said, he even sounded like Joey but with a little bit more class in his voice. Atem looked at his old friend.
 
“Are you sure?” He said, the look a like nodded. “Think you can save her Johnny?” Again he nodded. “Alright, go.” He smiled, turned to Mai's look a like, nuzzled her and reached in to his coat sleeve.
 
“CHOAS CONTROL!”
 
Just then there was a flash of light and every thing stopped. Except for Johnny, he hopped down landed inside of the seal and next to Joey. He started to strip Joey of his clothes and dressed him in his own. Then Johnny put on Joey's clothes, launched back up to where the others were, placed Joey down where he was. “Don't do anything fresh with my girl pal.” He said as he moved his arm around Mai's torso. “Or my sister.” He took her hands and wrapped them around his bicep. Then he hopped back down to where Joey was and turned it off.
 
Everything started back up again, that was when Joey realized where he was. “Wait a minute, how'd I git up here?” He said just then the Serenity look a like grabbed his arm.
 
“Don't worry, Joey.” She said, “Katsuya-niisan's got everything under control.” Joey heard her voice and turned to the young girl.
 
“Serenity?” He said in surprise, “what are you doing here?”
 
“I'm sorry but I'm not your sister Serenity.” She said, “I'm Shizuka Jounouchi, Katsuya's younger sister.”
 
“Katsuya?” He said, and then he heard Mai's voice.
 
“The hunk facing off against my counter part.” She said, “the one we call `Johnny'.” He looked down and saw his look a like, he was a bit older than him but it was him.
 
“Whoa.” He said and watched as he beat the other Mai and Valon tried to get down there to rescue her but Johnny flipped a coin and it knocked her out of the way. While the seal sucked up Valon into it.
 
“VALON!” Called out Raphael but it was too late Valon was gone and the card flew over to Johnny.
 
Then he placed a toothpick in his mouth, “met your new enemies. The Sky Pharaoh's.” With that he jumped up to where the others were after picking up Mai. “My Prince, mission completed.” He bowed Atem smiled and nodded.
 
“Good Katsuya, you've done well.” He said, “let's go with the other and see if we can help them.”
 
So they all hopped down and headed for the others. They started to introduce themselves to them.
 
End for now
 
Author Notes: The song is call `Burning in the light' its Randy Orton's current ring music. I think it fits Yugi and the gang.