Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy 7 - Yu-Gi-Oh Style ❯ "The Time is Now" ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Final Fantasy 7 - Yu-Gi-Oh style Chapter 9: ‘The Time is Now’            &nb sp;     Everyone headed to the Chocobo Farm.            &nb sp;   “You folks looking to rent Chocobos?” the breeder, whose name was Billy asked.            &n bsp;   “That’s right,” Honda replied.                 “Well, that’s too bad,” Billy said.            &nb sp;   “Whadda ya mean too bad?!” XIII asked, “This is a Chocobo farm ain’t it?”           &nbs p;    “Ayep it is, but you see all these here Chocobo’s have been already reserved.”          &nbs p;     “Darn it!” Mai said not too pleased with the idea of hoofing it again.            &n bsp;   “Now if you had yersel’ some Chocobo Lure materia, you could catch some of them birds for yersel’”, Billy went to explain.                 “Chocobo Lure materia?” Yugi asked. “How’s it work?”           &n bsp;    “Well, I don’ know fer sure how, but the birds can’t get enough of the smell it makes so if you want to catch one, you gotta attach it t’yer equipment. Then you got t’find yersel’ some chocobo tracks, then wait for one t’show up. They have habits of showing up with monsters so you better watch yersel’ and be real careful not t’hit it or else you’ll be in fer a right nasty time,” Billy explained further.                 “Ok, thanks, so where do we find some of that stuff?” Yugi asked.            &n bsp;   “Well son, glad you asked. I’ve got some here fer 2000 gil.”           &nb sp;    “2000 gil?! Are you out of your *bleep*in’ head?!” Honda yelled.            & nbsp;   “It’s pretty rare stuff, so I don’ reckon yer gonna find any real quick.”           & nbsp;    “Just pay the man, Honda,” Mai said glaring at the tall brunet, “I’m definitely not walking another step!”           &n bsp;    Honda grumbled, but shelled out the gil. “There goes Rebecca’s school money.”           & nbsp;    “Oh quit your bellyaching, we can always get more from monsters,” Mai shot back.            &nb sp;   “Oi!” Billy called as the group was about to leave. “I can’t believe I fergot t’mention the trick!”           & nbsp;    “What trick?” Honda asked not too pleased.                 “There’s a trick t’catching chocobos. If you wanna easy fight, you’ll have t’feed the bird some greens otherwise it’ll jes’ runaway ‘fore yer done with the monsters.”          &nbs p;     “I should have known,” the brunet mumbled, “How much?”           &n bsp;    “Well, depends on what kinda greens you’ll be wantin’. The better the quality the quicker they’ll eat ‘em.”          &nb sp;     “Look pal, just give us your cheapest stuff.”           & nbsp;    “Suit yersel’,” Billy said shrugging his shoulders and handed them several bunches of gysahl greens. “Good luck in findin’ yersel’ a chocobo. Y’all come back now.”           &nb sp;    “The heck we will,” Honda muttered under his breath.            & nbsp;   After several frustrating hours and battles later, the group had managed to capture a couple chocobos and decided to try following Bakura’s trail through a nearby mythril mine. Unfortunately monsters weren’t all they found in the mine. Blocking the exit was a group dressed in navy blue suits.            &n bsp;   “Just a second!” a bald headed man with tattoos covering half his face said, tapping Yugi’s shoulder.             ;    “Who are you?” Mai asked, not liking the man one bit.            &nbs p;   “Do you know who I am?” he said trying to sound meancing.             ;    “You’re from the ghouls, right?” Yugi asked narrowing his eyes at them.            &nb sp;   The bald man nodded. “Well since you know, then this shouldn’t take long. It's rather difficult to explain what we do...”           &n bsp;    “Which is kidnapping, right?” Yugi asked.            &n bsp;   “If you want to say it like that, but, that's not all there is to it…” he turned to the girl standing next to him, looking rather uncomfortable.                 “Sir! It's all right, Rishid-san! I know you don't like speeches, so don't force yourself,” the rather cute petite brunette said, noticing her superior’s discomfort.           &nb sp;    “Then you, explain, Mana-chan,” Rishid said, gratefully.           &nb sp;    “I'm the newest member of the Ghouls, Mana,” she said giving a little wave. “Thanks to what you did to Varon-san, we're short of people. And because of that, I got promoted to the Ghouls, but you wouldn’t care about that right? In any case, our job is to find out where Bakura’s going, and to try and stop you every step of the way.” She said puffing out her petite chest. “Wait a minute, it's the other way around... You're the ones that are getting in our way!” she exclaimed with a rather cute pout.            &nb sp;   “Mana, shut up. You talk way too much,” a platinum blond teen scolded.                 “I’m so sorry, Malik-sama!” she said, blushing profusely.           &nbs p;    “Just go and file that report,” Malik said ushering her toward the exit.            &nb sp;   “Yes sir! Oh, and Rishid and I are headed to Junon Harbor where Bakura’s been sighted.”            ;     “Mana,” Malik said, frowning, “You’re doing it again.”           & nbsp;    “Oops, sorry, Malik-sama!”          &n bsp;     The platinum blond sighed, “Just don’t let Bakura escape this time.”           &n bsp;    “Yes sir!” Rishid and Mana replied, the bald headed ghoul bowing and the girl saluting.             ;    Rishid then turned to Avalanche, “Varon said that he’d like to see you again. He wishes to pay you back for the pain you put him through with his new toy.” He then left with his rather cute, but annoying new partner.                 “Hmm… I don’t see Isis with you,” Malik said noticing the absence of a certain ancient.                 “She’s with friends,” Yugi said refusing to say anymore.                 “I see, well then, give her my regards,” he said leaving after his subordinates.           & nbsp;    As the group made their way out of the mine and headed to Fort Condor for rest and supplies, they found their way blocked by a boy with long black hair and a rather large shuriken strapped to his back. “Hold it right there!” he shouted. “Gimmie all your materia!”            ;     “You’ve gotta be kiddin’ me!” XIII howled laughing his head off.            &nbs p;   “Bad dog!” the boy shouted throwing the shuriken at the dog like creature.             ;    “Hey watch it with dat thing! You’ll poke your eye out!” XIII yelled jumping out of the way just in time.            &nb sp;   “So are ya gonna gimmie your materia or what?”           &n bsp;    “The heck we are!” XIII spat.            &nb sp;   “Don’t say I didn’t warn ya!”           &nbs p;    With that, the boy charged. After a few minutes, of fighting, the boy collapsed on his back panting, out of breath            &n bsp;   “Geez...... I can't believe I lost... You spiky-headed midget! I wanna rematch! Come on! Just you and me!” “Sorry not interested, kid,” Yugi said, glaring at the ‘midget’ remark. “Ooo what’s the matter? Ya scared of me ain’t ya?” “I’m shaking,” Yugi replied, smirking at the panting boy. “Well ya should be! I’ve got mad ninja skills! Well see ya! Call me if ya wanna fight again,” the boy said turning around and waving over his shoulder. “I mean it! I’m really gonna go this time!” “Hey wait!” Yugi called after him, not wanting a young boy like that to wader alone, mad ninja skills or not.            &nbs p;   “Yeah? Let me guess, you’re so impressed with my mad ninja skills you want me to protect ya, right?”           & nbsp;    “You could say that,” Yugi said trying desperately not to laugh.            &n bsp;   “Well, I normally don’t do guard stuff, but since you’re practically begging me, I can’t say no. Ok! I’ll go with ya!”           &nbs p;    “Good,” Yugi said turning to leave.            &n bsp;   “Wait a sec!” the boy shouted. “I’m Mokuba!” ‘Heh, heh, now all I gotta do is get ‘em to trust me and then…’ Mokuba chuckled to himself. “Hey! Wait for me ya spiky headed midget!” he shouted, running after Yugi.            &nb sp;   After a night’s rest and rescuing the giant condor of Fort Condor, Avalanche and their newest ally, Mokuba headed for the harbor city of Junon.            &n bsp;   “What happened here?” Yugi asked shocked at the condition of the buildings. “Everything’s rundown looking.”            ;     Looking over at the beach, they saw a little girl talking to a dolphin swimming nearby.            & nbsp;   “He-y! Mr. Dolphin! My name is...... Pri-scil-la! Now you say it.” The girl looked up and noticed the rather strange group watching her. “Who the heck are you? You’re with those meanies from Kaiba Corp. aren’t you?            &nbs p;   “No way kid!” Honda yelled, “We’re the good guys!”           &n bsp;    “Or something like that,” Yugi added.            &n bsp;   “You’re lying! Get out of here!” She then began to pelt them with sand.            &nb sp;   “Wonderful,” Yugi muttered desperately trying to wipe of the sand from his hair while keeping more from flying into his eyes.            &nb sp;   “Hey guys! Heads up!” she called noticing a rather large monster heading straight for the little girl and the dolphin.                 “Oh no! Mr. Dolphin!” The little girl ran to protect her friend only to be caught in its attack.            & nbsp;   “Hey! Hold on, we've coming!” Yugi shouted as he raced toward the monster.                 After a hard won victory, Mai ran over to the girl’s prone body. “Um… guys any of you know CPR?”           &nb sp;    Just then a man came running over to them “Priscilla!” he screamed. “Oh gods no! She’s not breathing! You there! She needs CPR now!”           &nb sp;    “You mean me? Mouth to mouth?” Yugi sputtered, blushing.             ;    “Yugi, she’s gonna die if you don’t!” said Honda.            &n bsp;   “Demo…”                 “Don’t tell me, you don’t know how?!” Mai yelled.            & nbsp;   “I do know! It’s just that I’ve never done it before.”                 “Well don’t stand there!” the man, obviously the girl’s father, yelled. “Get going!”           & nbsp;    Yugi bent down and began breathing into the girl’s mouth. After what seemed an eternity, the girl started to cough and spit up seawater.             ;    “Priscilla! Are you okay, baby?” Her father then scooped her up and rushed her into one of the rundown houses. Yugi followed him, anxious about the girl’s condition. After a few minutes of yelling, sobbing, and waiting, Priscilla’s father came back out.            &nbs p;   “Yugi, was it?” The spiky haired teen nodded. “She’s fine, but she needs to rest for now. I want to thank you for what you did, but I’m afraid we don’t have anything.”          &nbs p;     “It’s alright,” Mai said. “We’re just glad your little girl’s gonna be okay.”           &n bsp;    “Why don’t you young’uns come in for a bit?” an elderly woman said gesturing them over to her house. “I heard what you did for little Pris. You’ve got to be plumb tuckered out. How about resting here for the night. I could use some company.”            ;     “Hey why not?” Honda said, glad to be sleeping in a bed again.            &n bsp;   “I am kinda tired,” Yugi said.            &nb sp;   “Well that settles it,” the woman said, ushering them into her home. “Make yourselves at home. There ain’t much, but I’m a good cook.            &nb sp;   Later that night, Yugi tossed and turned, his mind busy elsewhere.           &nbs p;    “That old woman reminds me…” the strange voice Yugi had heard several times before.            & nbsp;   “It’s you again! Just who are you?” Yugi asked searching for the source of the voice only to find nothing but darkness.             ;    “I’ll tell you soon enough,” the voice replied, a hint of mischievousness in it. “However, five years ago…”          &n bsp;     “You mean Nibelheim, right?”           & nbsp;    “Mai was the guide for that mission at the Mt. Nibel reactor, wasn’t she?”           &nb sp;    “Yeah! I was surprised to see how big she got!”           &nb sp;    “Can you remember her being anywhere else?”           &n bsp;    “I don’t think so, um… why?”           &nb sp;    The voice was silent for a few moments. “It must have been nice for you to see each other again.”           & nbsp;    “Yep it was.”           &nb sp;    “So how come you didn’t see her alone?”           & nbsp;    “I don’t know. It’s all blurry, it makes it hard for me to remember.”          &nbs p;     The voice was silent again. “Maybe you should try talking to Mai again,” it said after a few more moments.                 “…Yeah.”          ;       “Then I think you should get up,” it said, sensing someone near Yugi’s body.            &nb sp;   “Hey! Wake up you sleepyhead!” Mai shouted, pulling the blanket off the bed and causing Yugi to try and grab it back. “Oh no, you don’t! We’re supposed to be looking for Bakura today!”           & nbsp;    Yugi woke up at the mention of his former commander’s name. “Um… Mai, back at Nibelheim when Bakura and I were there, where were you?”           &nb sp;    “Don’t you remember, Yugi? We ran into each other.”           & nbsp;    “No, I mean another time.”           &n bsp;    “Look Yugi, I know you’ve forgotten a lot about what happened five years ago, but this isn’t the time for this something’s up outside.”            ;     After meeting the rest of Avalanche outside, Yugi noticed the little girl from yesterday sitting on the steps to her house “I’m glad you’re okay now,” Yugi said smiling.                 “Um… I’m really sorry for thinking you were Kaiba meanies yesterday,” she said blushing.             ;    “Hey it’s alright,” Yugi said ruffling her hair a bit.            &nbs p;   “You can have this,” She handed him a piece of red materia that had been hung on piece of string. “It’s a magic amulet!”                 “This is…” Yugi started.                 “Dat’s a summon materia ain’t it?” XIII asked, sniffing it over.            &nb sp;   “Hey guys what’s that music? Sounds like it’s someone’s birthday,” Honda asked.            &n bsp;   “I heard them rehearsing for Kaiba Corp.’s new president,” Priscilla said, pouting.                 “Hmph, so that rich jerk’s here? I’ve gotta go say hello,” Honda said brandishing his machine gun arm.            &nbs p;   “Kaiba’s more than a jerk!” Priscilla “He’s a big doody head! It’s all their fault the water’s too dirty to swim in and the fish ran away!”           &n bsp;    “So do you think Seto’s going across the ocean?” Isisasked, wondering why they would have a party for Kaiba Corp.            &nb sp;   “You don’t think Bakura’s already skedaddled, do you?” Mai asked.            &n bsp;   “’ey Yug, I thought ya got rid of moneybags,” XIII asked remembering the fight the spiky headed teen had on top of the Kaiba Corp. building.             ;    “So how the heck do we get up there?” Honda asked. “How about that tower out in the ocean?”           & nbsp;    “Nuh-uh dummy!” Priscilla said. “It’s a nasty ol’ thunder tower. The lightning will get really mad an’ hurt you real bad if you touch it. But Mr. Dolphin might help.”           &n bsp;    “A high voltage tower, huh?” Mai said looking at the giant mass of steel. “Yugi should be okay with him being in SOLDIER, but the rest of us…”          &nb sp;     “Looks like we’ll have to leave it to Yugi,” Isis said.            &nb sp;   “We’re countin’ on ya, Yug,” XIII said nudging the teen toward the tower.            &n bsp;   “W-Wait a sec, guys!” he stuttered, not liking the idea of climbing a megawatt tower.            &n bsp;   “Now watch this!” Priscilla pulled out a whistle and blew it. Out of now where ‘Mr. Dolphin’ came and jumped almost to the very top of the tower.            &n bsp;   Honda let out a whistle. “Now that’s something you do see everyday. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dolphin jump that high before.”                 “He’s awesome, isn’t he?” Priscilla said beaming. “He jumps every time I blow my whistle. You go stand out there where he is Mr. Yugi.”           &n bsp;    “Ok, but what for?”           &nb sp;    “I’m gonna tell Mr. Dolphin to jump you up to that pole there,” Priscilla said pointing to a beam near the top.            &nbs p;   “You’re kidding right?”           & nbsp;    “Nope. I bet if you jumped onto that pole you’d be able to get right into the top of the town!”           &n bsp;    “I’d better hold onto that cell for you, Yugi. You don’t want to get it wet,” Honda said taking the phone. “Good luck, pal. We’ll find another way up there if you make it.”           &nbs p;    “Thanks a lot, Honda,” he muttered under his breath and stood next to ‘Mr. Dolphin’. Priscilla blew her whistle and Yugi suddenly found himself catapulted up onto the beam. The group breathed sighs of relief then cheered as he began making his way to the upper parts of the city.            &nb sp;   After sneaking through the Kaiba Corp. owned airstrip, he made his way into a locker room manned by some of Kaiba’s goons.            &n bsp;   “Hey you’re late!” one of them shouted noticing Yugi. Cursing under his breath, the spiky haired rebel reluctantly allowed the soldier to lead him to a locker and shove a uniform in his hands.            &n bsp;   “We’re welcoming President Seto today, so get the lead out, and get dressed.                 “This brings back memories,” Yugi mumbled looking at the uniform.                 “Shut your hole and get that uniform on soldier!”            ;     ‘I used to be so proud to wear Kaiba’s uniform. When was it… when I started to hate this thing?’ he thought as he began to change into it.              ;   “Hmm… you look okay. You do remember the greeting procedure, right?” Yugi looked at the commander blankly. “Don’t tell me. I can see you forgot,” he groaned.                 “Commander sir!” another soldier piped up, “How ‘bout another rehearsal? We’ll help!”           &n bsp;    “Alright, but make it quick!”           & nbsp;    “First you march, like this!” the second soldier said, marching in place. Yugi then copied the soldier. “Now you gotta do exactly as the commander says!” The commander demonstrated a few commands which the spiky haired teen copied perfectly.           &nbs p;    “Not too shabby, just don’t embarrass us out there in the parade!”                 “President Seto’s here!” a soldier shouted as he burst into the locker room.            &nb sp;   “Company move out!” the commander shouted “And remember you goof up and it’ll be my head!”           &n bsp;    When they reached the streets, the parade had already started. “Great just, great, thanks to  you greenhorn, we’re late!” grumbled the commander.           &nbs p;    “Commander!” one soldier yelled. “Over here! A shortcut!”          &nbs p;     “Good idea soldier! Now get over here!” Yugi forced himself to follow them down a tiny alley. One by one the soldiers snuck into the lines of marching soldiers whenever there was a gap. “Now listen up! This parade's being broadcast live on Kaiba Corp. TV, all over the world! If you look bad, the whole Junon army will look bad. Remember that and don't screw up! OK! Jump in when I tell you! Okay now!”           &nb sp;    Yugi snuck out into the parade, and thankfully he didn’t goof it up. No one noticed a thing. After the parade had ended, the lone Avalanche member found himself at the docks surrounded by Kaiba Corp. goons. Not a good thing if your member of a so-called terrorist group and separated from your allies.            & nbsp;   “Whew! That went off without a hitch!” the commander of Yugi’s company said stopping at the nearby ship currently being loaded.            & nbsp;   “President Seto, sir!” a soldier said, saluting the tall brunet.            & nbsp;   "Alright you maggots! Form ranks! And don’t make a move!” The last was said more to Yugi than the other soldiers.             ;    “Marik! What’s going on?! Where’s my airship?!” President Seto asked a rather crazy looking teen with platinum blond hair spikier than Yugi’s.           & nbsp;    “It’s still being prepared, boss. It’ll be ready in about three days.” He then let out an enormously psychotic laugh.            &n bsp;   “The Blue Eyes too?” Marik hadn’t heard for he was still laughing. “Stop that laughing!” Seto yelled. “I’m running this business now and I’ll have none of your stupidity Marik!” Marik started to laugh again, but at one glance at Seto’s glare of doom, it died quickly. “That ship had better be ready. I’m not going to stay in this hick town any longer than I have to.”           &nbs p;    “It’s just about ready, boss,” Marik said then began to berate the sailors and soldiers for not preparing the ship fast enough.            & nbsp;   Yugi’s company had been give permission to take a break while the ship was still being prepared. “Some day I’m having,” grumbled one soldier.                 “Yeah Mr. Marik was really p.o.’d. We’re lucky he didn’t torture us,” another said shuddering. Yugi sympathized with him. He’d heard the rumors of Marik torturing anyone and everyone who crossed him or failed to get something done right.            &n bsp;   “That man in a black cape’s been running around here, but we just can’t catch ‘im. That’s why Mr. Marik’s so edgy lately.”                 “Man in a black cape?” Yugi asked. ‘Could that be Bakura?’                 “Came here a couple days ago. Got some of our boys when we tried to arrest him.”           &nb sp;    “Yeah,” a third soldier added. “He disappeared after that, now there’s a rumor going ‘round that it’s actually General Bakura in disguise.”          &nbs p;     “Alright company dismissed!” the commander shouted, not liking his men gossiping. “No break for you, greenhorn!” He then grabbed Yugi back into the locker room, followed by a few other soldiers who elected to stay behind.            & nbsp;   “This is the military, soldier not kindergarten. Our orders are to send the President off, so you’re going to drill here until it’s time and until you get it right!” Yugi groaned inside, praying he’d get out of this torture and soon!            &nb sp;   After fifteen minutes of the sheer hell of his ‘fellow’ soldiers’ bad signing and rehearsing extremely bad poses (think Power Rangers style), the commander had deemed they were good to go. “Alright men, meet back at the docks and don’t be late!” He glared at Yugi. “Dis—missed!”        & nbsp;       After restocking his supplies and futilely searching for the rest of Avalanche, Yugi decided to meet the soldiers back at the dock, hoping to here more gossip about Bakura. “This is it men. Ten-hut!” the commander said and they fell into line, ready to send Seto off.            &nbs p;   “Here he comes,” a soldier whispered.           &nbs p;    “Now I want to see lots of enthusiasm and I want it done right! Junon’s rep is at stake here!”           &n bsp;    “What a bunch of morons,” Seto said annoyed that he had to sit through their little ‘send off’. “I can’t believe my father was paying for fools like these.”           & nbsp;    Marik laughed his usual crazy laugh. “Don’t worry men, that just means that he liked it. Here a little something for your trouble.” Yugi looked stunned as the psychotic blond handed him a rather expensive looking, shiny new sword.            &n bsp;   “Now that there’s that rumor about Bakura being here, little Yugi and his pep squad of geeks are bound to show up,” Seto said waiting as the last of the cargo was being loaded.            & nbsp;   “And we’ll torture them when they do!” Marik said, laughing his head off.            &nbs p;   “Remember Marik, I want them out of my way!”           &nb sp;    “No problem, boss!” He continued to laugh, this time even louder and crazier.                 “Marik! I told you to stop laughing!”          &nbs p;     Marik obeyed, but started beating on the soldier next to Yugi, taking his anger out on the poor man.            &nbs p;   “Uh… dismissed!” the commander ordered once Marik boarded the ship with Seto.            &nb sp;   “Yeesh, that was scary!” one of the few remaining soldiers said helping the injured soldier.                 “Like I said before, Mr. Marik’s been edgy ‘cause of this Bakura business and now that freaky scientist Pegasus left a letter of resignation and up and disappeared too,” said a second soldier.                 “I heard about that. They say Marik’s been forced to handle that case too.”           &nb sp;    “I thought I told you maggots to get out of here!” the commander shouted. The soldiers ‘eeped’ then ran from the docks eager to get some more time off. Yugi however, noticed XIII sneak into the ship’s cargo hold and snuck after him.            &nbs p;   ‘Well, at least we’re getting across the ocean now. Even if we have to wear Kaiba’s uniforms,’ the spiky haired teen thought, bitterly. He then noticed Mokuba lying on his back and looking rather green near by some crates.            & nbsp;   “Urrrgh... This is why ...I hate ships. Hey, Yugi. You have any 'Tranqs'? the boy asked struggling to sit up and not lose his lunch in the process.                 “Sorry Mokuba,” he replied shaking his head            &nbs p;   “Then ya’d better stand way back,” the raven haired ninja warned. “Don’t even bother asking where everyone is, ‘cause I’ve got no idea. They’re probably hiding somewhere.” He then plopped back onto his back, fighting yet another wave of seasickness.           &n bsp;    “Psst. Yugi!” Yugi turned and saw Isis but another pile of crates. “Did you see that airship back at Junon?”           & nbsp;    “Yeah. I heard it was big, but not THAT big.”           &nb sp;    “I’d like to ride on it someday,” she said, blushing slightly.             ;    “Yeah, me too.”           &nb sp;    “Maybe we can go on it together one day.”           &nb sp;    “Yeah, maybe.” Yugi then excused himself finally noticing a rather busty looking soldier passing by.              ;   “Yes sir! Everything’s quiet, sir!” the blonde sailor said reporting to the soldier who came down to check on things. “I just hate these Kaiba *bleep*s. All they do is take, take, take! I just wish they’d disappear. Don’t you Yugi?” she asked when Yugi came out of hiding.            & nbsp;   “Yeah…” he replied, not really paying attention, too busy trying to remember what went on with them at Nibelheim. Suddenly another soldier came down the stairs. He then ducked back out of sight.            &n bsp;   “’ey dere Yug!” Yugi jumped then went wide eyed when he saw the dog like creature dressed in a sailor uniform. “I'm a little woozy, bud, but I ain’t gonna get caught. Ya humans only pay attention to what’s on the outside ennyway. So whatcha think? Am I hot or what?” he asked standing on his two hind legs and failing miserably at pretending to be human.            &n bsp;   After dodging XIII’s teeth because of his uncontrollable laughing, Yugi went in search of the last member of their group and found him standing near the bow of the ship. “It just p.o.’s me that with those to so damned close and we can’t do a thing.” Honda slammed his fist on the railing. “Look at ‘em laughing! I’d love to wipe that smirk off Seto’s face with my gun arm!” Yugi could sympathize with the taller brunet, but he was right it was way too dangerous to strike now. Besides they had more pressing business than teaching a certain spoiled rich boy a lesson or two.            &nbs p;   “Alert! Reports of a suspicious person found!” the ship’s onboard radio broadcasted. “Those not on duty, search the ship. Report when found! I repeat. Suspicious person found on board! Those not on duty, search the ship. Report when found!”           & nbsp;    “Hey Yugi! Get the lead out! We’ve gotta find Mai and the others before these goons do!”           &nbs p;    “You guys okay?” Mai asked running up to them.            &nb sp;   “You not hurt are you Mai?” Honda asked.            &n bsp;   “No, I’m fine, is everybody here?”           &n bsp;    “Yeah looks like it. Say you don’t think the guy they’re looking for is Bakura, do you?”           &nb sp;    “You think?” Mai said, giving him a look that said ‘Duh. Idiot.’           & nbsp;    “Well how the *bleep* am I supposed to know these things. I’m not a genius like Mr. ex-SOLDIER here!”           &n bsp;    “Hey!” Yugi said, bristling at the brunet’s sarcastic remark.            & nbsp;   “That’s enough Honda!” XIII yelled latching his teeth onto the seat of the taller teen’s pants. “Someone’s gotta go check ta see if it really is Bakura!”                 “Well, don’t look at me!” Mokuba said, still rather green. “I don’t even like Bakura! Besides…” the poor boy then bent over the railing and lost his lunch.            &n bsp;   “Alright, Honda, Mai you come with me. Isis and XIII’ll stay and take care of Mokuba,” Yugi said. They nodded and the three of them raced to the cargo hold. Inside was a gruesome sight. There were corpses and blood lying everywhere.           &nb sp;    “After a long sleep... ...the time...... ...time has...... come...” a voice spoke from the shadows.                 “Yugi, over there!” Honda pointed as a figure came out of the shadows.                 “Bakura! You’re alive!” Yugi shouted surprised to see the silver haired commander standing before them. He hadn’t aged a bit and was still wearing the black leather armor and golden dream catcher like neckleace he was wearing the last time the spiky haired teen had seen him.            &nbs p;   “Who the *bleep* are you?!” he spat, eyeing Yugi.            &nb sp;   “You don’t remember? It’s me, Yugi!”           &n bsp;    “Yugi…” he continued to stare at his former subordinate and lover. Something sparked in those deep brown eyes, but was gone in an instant.                 “Bakura, just what is going on!” Yugi demanded.             ;    “…the time...... is now...” he said, then vanishing as quickly as he appeared. However, he had left them a parting gift, a monster that looked awfully familiar to them.            &nb sp;   “I think I’ve seen that thing before,” Mai said in disgust at the horribly deformed creature.             ;    “Zorc…” Yugi said remembering the headless body they’d found back at the Kaiba Corp. lab. “I can’t believe he’s been running around with that thing all this time!”           &n bsp;    “Watch it pal!” Honda then shoved him out of the way as the piece of Zorc’s body lunged for him. After a grueling battle, the three avalanche members panted and rested against the cool metal walls.            &n bsp;   “It was Bakura, after all,” Yugi said sadly.            &n bsp;   “What do you think he meant ‘the time is now’? Time for what?” Mai asked.            &n bsp;   “......Time ...is now?” Yugi repeated.             ;    “So any ideas, Yugi?” Honda asked. “You used to work with the guy so spill.”           & nbsp;    “I’m not sure, but I think I know. Don’t interrupt Honda, this is going to be a lot,” Yugi said noticing the brunet about to open his mouth again. “Five years ago… Bakura disappeared to search for the Shadow Realm, so he could become the ruler of the planet. Well you saw that he came back and killed President Kaiba. And just now we all saw him. He had Zorc’s body with him. He told me he wants to go to the Shadow Realm with his father, Zorc. ...I guess that's about it.              ;   “Dock workers-- We will be docking in Costa Del Sol in 5 minutes. Prepare for docking,” blasted the radio, cutting any further discussion or questions from the group.            &n bsp;   “Better go hide!” Honda said dashing off, others following after him.            &nbs p;   “Bakura... is alive...” Yugi said to himself, still in shock of seeing the man he swore had killed standing before them without so much as a scratch on him. “The Shadow Realm... Does it really exist...?” Yugi then went in search of his own place to hide, wanting to be alone with his own thoughts.   ~TBC~     Sakura: Yay! A new cast member and more Bakura-sama!   Bakura: You promised more lines onna!   Sakura: And you’ll get them! My fingers can only take so much! Anyhoo as you can see minna, I’m trying my hardest to continue this monster so bear with me here.   Shadow: Monster is right. She’s not even past the first disk yet.   Sakura: Hey! It’s not my fault they made the game sooooooo long Shadsie!   Shadow: Shadsie?!! That’s it onna! Chaos Bl…   Sonic: Chill out, ya faker! You kill her and I’ll have to spend the rest of my life with Amy! Eew!   Shadow: …  Call me that again you crazed kitsune onna and I WILL kill you. Blue hedgehog faker or not. (gets tackled by Sonic and Sakura)   Tails: Um… I think this is here where you’re supposed to tell Sakura-san what you think of this um… story. So please leave um.. lots of reviews. Flamers however will either be sent to the Shadow Realm or to Knux and Shadow depending on her mood.   Knux: Hey! Leave me out of this Tails! Having to deal with Rouge is bad enough I don’t need another crazy female after me and the Master Emerald!   Sakura and Rouge: I heard that!!!!   Sakura: Anyhoo, like the cutie said, please leave me loooooooooooooooots of reviews. Pwetty Pweeze?! (PDE’s)